PDA

View Full Version : I feel bad for the city of Cleveland,

LoneStarState'sPride
05-14-2010, 01:16 AM
their sports teams have been good for heart rending failure, and seeing the "montage of misery" on TV just made me think for a microsecond about how good a thing it would be for LBJ to finally bring that longsuffering town a title and..........how.........great.......it..

Fuck it, I'm lying out my ass--I don't feel a goddamn thing. When your two time MVP can't get it done after not one, but two back to back 60 win seasons, my pity goes straight out the window. Whenever the good Lord deems those fans worthy of a title, it'll be that much sweeter. For now, though, after a year of hearing the comparisons between James and Jordan as nauseum, it's satisfying to see that they're not going to be handed a championship on a silver platter.

Best of luck to James and the city of Cleveland.

Bukefal
05-14-2010, 04:36 AM
I thought he really would have won it this year. Shame. And shitty for cleveland indeed, this was probably the closest they'll ever get to championships in the near future. but well. Im interested in what he will do now. maybe he stays after all, who knows.

TheManFromAcme
05-14-2010, 08:02 AM
It's posters Like Joe Tait that I feel for. Die-hard fans that have been waiting quite a while and have been devoted.