PDA

View Full Version : Would Lebron be better with DWade or Bosh?

LnGrrrR
05-14-2010, 03:24 AM
Honestly, I can't imagine Lebron on a team with Dwyane Wade. Both would want the ball during crunch time, and it's harm for a team to keep chemistry with two Alphas.

I think Lebron would be better off with Bosh, who I think would be more willing to defer to the King.

That's why I think the best destination for Lebron would be Chicago. There's already a team there, a good team, and he can jump right in. If they get Bosh, that lineup would be a monster.

Starting Five:

PF - Chris Bosh
SF - Lebron James
C - Joakim Noah
PG - Derrick Rose
SG - Who the hell cares... Hinrich I guess.

My god.

#1 Timmys Fan
05-14-2010, 03:29 AM
LeBron needs to go where there is another superstar to carry his choking ass to a championship.

ALWAYS bet on BLACK
05-14-2010, 03:30 AM
LeCrab would dance and Noah would get pissed.

Then Bron Bron would have to get buck with JN again.

Second round exit at best.

LeCrab to the Clips. Makes the most sense.

boston.balla
05-14-2010, 04:44 AM
Honestly, I can't imagine Lebron on a team with Dwyane Wade. Both would want the ball during crunch time, and it's harm for a team to keep chemistry with two Alphas.

I think Lebron would be better off with Bosh, who I think would be more willing to defer to the King.

That's why I think the best destination for Lebron would be Chicago. There's already a team there, a good team, and he can jump right in. If they get Bosh, that lineup would be a monster.

Starting Five:

PF - Chris Bosh
SF - Lebron James
C - Joakim Noah
PG - Derrick Rose
SG - Who the hell cares... Hinrich I guess.

My god.

All i can say of it is that I am glad that are ring window is closing .. that's a ridiculous team especially defensively. If they add a defensive big like kurt thomas/ratliff/vet minimum defensive big they would shit all over the league.