PDA

View Full Version : the reason for all the "if bron was on the Lakers" etc.. nonsense

stretch
05-14-2010, 10:14 AM
is none other than Lakerfans themselves. if they didnt act like such faggots, no one would really give a shit. maybe i should rephrase that as KOBE fans. they are so beat down mentally from all the years of people talking about how Kobe didn't compare to Jordan, that now they are obsessed with doing the same to Bron and their fans. It's funny how Kobe's obsession with being just like MJ, even trickles down to his fans, being obsessed with being JUST LIKE Jordan fans.

what a bunch of unoriginal faggots :rolleyes

Giuseppe
05-14-2010, 10:17 AM
Yer stove up because yer O & Forever. Yer the ones who let the Heat take your pants down & steal your cookie. Ya assholes, you.

Ghazi
05-14-2010, 10:28 AM
Kobe's cast a little overrated. Artest/Fisher/Odom/Glassy have their share of inconsistencies/flaws... the big advantages are Gasol and coaching though.

Kobe's cast is not deep or stacked by any means. He just has a much MUCH better 2nd option than Lebron and a much better coach.

This series doesn't necessarily prove the Lakers are better than the Cavs anyway. It just proves the Celtics are the team many thought they were at the beginning of the season.

Science Geek
05-14-2010, 10:29 AM
There was a man with a fake nose like Tycho Brahe long time ago. There were many men who were a fan of him. They were their followers. Tycho Brahe had many followers like Johannes Kepler, who was his disciple. However, Tycho Brahe doesn't really give a shit about his other followers. In the end, Johannes Kepler managed to get Tycho Brahe's research information and set up his own branch, claiming the research as his work. Kepler also had many political issues with the Kingdom at his time.

What I mean to say here is that Mav Krew would not stop taking it up the ass by LeBron's dick and wants LeBron to join the Mavericks. After LeBron hopefully wins some championships with the Mavs, Mav Krew can claim the championships as their own like what Johannes Kepler did. Also, By sucking on LeBron's dick, Mav Krew would also face a lot of problems on Spurstalk with other fanbases because they sucked LeBron's dick. What I mean by the fake nose is LeBron's fake ass ego and pesonality while he is dancing off the court and on the court, just like the crab he is.

Giuseppe
05-14-2010, 10:30 AM
This series doesn't necessarily prove the Lakers are better than the Cavs anyway. It just proves the Celtics are the team many thought they were at the beginning of the season.

And your pants are still on your ankles, where the Heat left 'em.

ha, ha.

gmartin02
05-14-2010, 10:42 AM
It just proves the Celtics are the team many thought they were at the beginning of the season.
People wont be thinking that about the Keltics in a couple of weeks after Orlando flattens them.

Giuseppe
05-14-2010, 10:47 AM
I need the Celtics now. If God forbid the unthinkable happens next week I don't trust the Magic any further than I can throw 'em. Sure, it was would further widen the ring gap twixt us and the Celtics, but, I can't face 1 & 41.

I just can't.

Cane
05-14-2010, 10:48 AM
is none other than Lakerfans themselves. if they didnt act like such faggots, no one would really give a shit. maybe i should rephrase that as KOBE fans. they are so beat down mentally from all the years of people talking about how Kobe didn't compare to Jordan, that now they are obsessed with doing the same to Bron and their fans. It's funny how Kobe's obsession with being just like MJ, even trickles down to his fans, being obsessed with being JUST LIKE Jordan fans.

:toast

Giuseppe
05-14-2010, 10:51 AM
^ Look at ya, Cane, kissin' Mav ass so you can spite Laker ass.

You poor thing, you.

Cane
05-14-2010, 10:56 AM

:lmao

Giuseppe
05-14-2010, 10:57 AM
Cane, gettin' his stubborn on. Your Spurs coulda used a modicum of that Vs. the Suns.

tee, hee.

Cane
05-14-2010, 10:58 AM

Not to mention Culburn's a child molester. Tee, hee.

Giuseppe
05-14-2010, 10:59 AM
Not to mention Culburn's a child molester. Tee, hee.

lmvictoriousao!

It'll never end.

Cane
05-14-2010, 10:59 AM
lmvictoriousao!

It'll never end.

Tee, hee.

Giuseppe
05-14-2010, 11:00 AM

Trainwreck2100
05-14-2010, 11:15 AM

They're not obsessed with being just like jordan fans, they are jordan fans. They all had to go somewhere

stretch
05-14-2010, 11:26 AM
They're not obsessed with being just like jordan fans, they are jordan fans. They all had to go somewhere

nah, Jordan fans are still around. they are the ones who think he was god or something, and that no one deserves to be mentioned in the same sentence as him. they are almost as irritating as Kobe fans, only Jordan accomplished a LOT more than Kobe has. they have a lot more grounds for their trash talking, as opposed to the faggot Kobe fans.

stretch
05-14-2010, 11:27 AM

lol child molester

Giuseppe
05-14-2010, 11:29 AM
nah, Jordan fans are still around. they are the ones who think he was god or something, and that no one deserves to be mentioned in the same sentence as him. they are almost as irritating as Kobe fans, only Jordan accomplished a LOT more than Kobe has. they have a lot more grounds for their trash talking, as opposed to the faggot Kobe fans.

Hold on a second there, Chief:::Kobe can be mentioned in the same breath as MJ, but, on the perifery. Now if Kobe rings again next month, then we can justifiably scootch the little prick right in behind MJ and do so proudly.

Oh, yeah.

Giuseppe
05-14-2010, 11:30 AM
lol child molester

lmcontrollinao!

It'll never end.

I still got it!

stretch
05-14-2010, 11:35 AM
Hold on a second there, Chief:::Kobe can be mentioned in the same breath as MJ, but, on the perifery. Now if Kobe rings again next month, then we can justifiably scootch the little prick right in behind MJ and do so proudly.

Oh, yeah.

I never said that he couldn't. MJ is obviously the greater and much more accomplished player. But Kobe is quite good himself. Not as strong mentally, with a much more questionable shot selection and lesser leadership skills. But in terms of talent and ability, he is equal or even superior to Jordan in some aspects (like shooting and maybe a little bit more of a smooth ball-handler).

DUNCANownsKOBE2
05-14-2010, 11:37 AM
Kobe winning his 2nd ring doesn't mean he's anywhere near Jordan. he'd still have four more to go.

Killakobe81
05-14-2010, 11:56 AM
Kobe's cast a little overrated. Artest/Fisher/Odom/Glassy have their share of inconsistencies/flaws... the big advantages are Gasol and coaching though.

Kobe's cast is not deep or stacked by any means. He just has a much MUCH better 2nd option than Lebron and a much better coach.

I agree totally Ghazi. If people want to say Phil>>>>>>>>>brown

or

Pau>>>Jamison or mo

Im cool I agree 100%

But you cant absolve Lebron for some of the blame.

It's just lke when kobe lost to the Suns yes some of his teammates sucked ass but he STILL lost.

stretch
05-14-2010, 12:50 PM
Kobe winning his 2nd ring doesn't mean he's anywhere near Jordan. he'd still have four more to go.

krofl