PDA

View Full Version : What a joke

Walton Buys Off Me
05-10-2005, 10:02 PM
Why is it everytime some jagoff runs his mouth in the press, Stern's blind mice line up dutifully to correct this horrible wrong that has beset the league? Last year, the whiny bitch Phil Jackson calls out the refs and the Lakers shoot over 90 free throws in games three and four of the series. Tonight, it's apparent you can't breathe on Ray Allen without being whistled.

THIS GAME WILL NOT GROW OR BE TAKEN SERIOUSLY UNTIL SOMETHING IS DONE ABOUT THE OFFICIATING AND THE CASUAL FAN CAN SIT AND WATCH AND ACTUALLY UNDERSTAND WHAT CONSTITUTES A FOUL.

Let me get this straight, Danny Fortson, Reggie Evans and Nick Collison can take turns gang-raping Tim Duncan on the left block but Brent Barry can't hand check Ray Allen forty feet from the basket?!

I love the game but sometimes it's just so contrived it's crazy. Bruce Bowen is the best fucking perimeter defender on the planet and tonight because some bitch whose dick is so small he pisses on his balls complained about him to the press, the referees have been instructed to take him out the contest.

Totally laughable.

I'm begging someone to defend the refs tonight, just FUCKING BEGGING.

Duff McCartney
05-10-2005, 10:03 PM
I agree with you Walton...to quote Shaq...

"These refs are trying to take over the fucking game."

Jimcs50
05-10-2005, 10:03 PM
My very thought...

On the next possession, TD was being pushed all off the block, with body, and both hands...and no call at all.

This totally sucks.

indianspur
05-10-2005, 10:04 PM
i say foul hard...........they are getting called for everything anyway.............might as well instill some real fear in the sonics.......

xcoriate
05-10-2005, 10:07 PM
Waiting for someone tpo disagree....

Good post Walton, totally correct and well said.

Obstructed_View
05-10-2005, 10:09 PM
I'm a big defender of the officials, but I can't possibly defend those calls in Ray Allen's favor. BUT: If the Spurs let the Sonics get close enough for the calls to make a difference in the game, they deserve to lose.

Watch out in the second half, though. It's entirely possible the officials gave Ray what he complained about for a half and they'll ignore him in the second, especially if Bowen keeps playing him hard. Kind of a way of saying "Okay, Ray are you happy? Now you can shut up."

Aggie Hoopsfan
05-10-2005, 10:09 PM
I disagree completely.

Not really.

Here's what I think: we need to win this fucking game tonight, then Pop needs to call out the officials, and ask how it is you can't hand check Ray 40 feet away, but Seattle's entire front line took turns mugging Tim all night long.

Game 3, Tim gets the calls, Spurs win to go up 3-0.

I know Pop tries to stay above the fray, but fuck man - sometimes you've gotta call this bullshit out.

Aggie Hoopsfan
05-10-2005, 10:10 PM
If the Spurs let the Sonics get close enough for the calls to make a difference in the game, they deserve to lose.

This is bullshit. A team shouldn't have to be 15-20 points better than another team just to compensate for the assholes in stripes.

xcoriate
05-10-2005, 10:11 PM
Thats exactly it, every other coach is going to play the officials hell me might as well. JVG, Avery, George Karl all did it last round and Ray Ray did it at the end orf the first game.

Its so stupid there is no consistency.

HB22inSA
05-10-2005, 10:17 PM
The Spurs will fight through it and win.

JustSpurs
05-10-2005, 10:21 PM
I say we send somebody out there to smack Allen in the grill

Jimcs50
05-10-2005, 10:24 PM
These refs suck

HB22inSA
05-10-2005, 10:26 PM
Spurs need to keep their cool and fight through the calls.

Aggie Hoopsfan
05-10-2005, 10:27 PM
Just think how bad it's going to be when we get to playing Stern's East coast darlings (Miami).

Guru of Nothing
05-10-2005, 10:30 PM

Oh. they are consistent, sadly.

Duff McCartney
05-10-2005, 10:31 PM
Thats exactly it, every other coach is going to play the officials hell me might as well. JVG, Avery, George Karl all did it last round and Ray Ray did it at the end orf the first game.

I don't think Pop will stoop so low like that. He's a very unconventional coach, and he makes no excuses, even when the Spurs have them.

E20
05-10-2005, 10:34 PM
Fucking pussy ass bitch ass Sonics. They piss me off more than Denver fuck.

Guru of Nothing
05-10-2005, 10:35 PM
These refs suck

It's a good thing they suck; otherwise they would be biased.

stéphane
05-10-2005, 11:27 PM
Worst officiating i've seen in a while...
Bruce laughed at this BS...
Either you cry like an Allen, or you laugh like Bruce...

Obstructed_View
05-10-2005, 11:28 PM
This is bullshit. A team shouldn't have to be 15-20 points better than another team just to compensate for the assholes in stripes.
A team only has to be one point better. The Spurs won by 17.

Obstructed_View
05-10-2005, 11:29 PM
Watch out in the second half, though. It's entirely possible the officials gave Ray what he complained about for a half and they'll ignore him in the second, especially if Bowen keeps playing him hard. Kind of a way of saying "Okay, Ray are you happy? Now you can shut up."

Worst prediction of the night. :lol

Spurs R Us
05-10-2005, 11:31 PM
Sean Elliott was great on the radio tonight. After the foul on Bowen and then Manu in the first quarter he said, "What's the deal, is Ray Allen in the witness protection program?"
That was great

Spurminator
05-10-2005, 11:52 PM
Pop doesn't have to say a word. Anyone who watched the game knows what was up.

Bruce got jobbed.

ca®lo
05-11-2005, 02:13 AM
and ray is a freakin thumb sucking cry baby

Vashner
05-11-2005, 03:20 AM
We will have robot ref's with lasers and digital image processing someday.
Of course those will be haxxored by the NBA err agents.