PDA

View Full Version : *Kobe Bryant is about to make a history guys*

ChrisRichards
05-14-2010, 01:07 PM
I have to say he's on the verge of winning his 5th NBA title this season and will be doing it in a very sweet fashion. Probably sweeter than any other NBA champions simply because of what's at stake.

Redemption.

He's about to get his revenge against two teams that did him wrong. Beating the Suns is going to be gratifying. And what's better is no one in Phoenix can guard him. Not Grant Hill and it will never be Jason Richardson. I expect this cat to continue his offensive barrage against the Suns. The kind of ass whoopin the city Phoenix got when they faced Mike in 93.

Boston. Yes. Game 6. 92-131. The hate. The failure. Even after his success last year, Kobe never forgets and he's always hungry, and he's at a position to redeem himself and the Lakers to snatch that trophy back far and away from Boston. The rewarding pleasure of holding a second Finals MVP and raising his 5th LBO trophy for the whole world to see against its most hated rival is going to be unparallelled. This year, this time. Its different. The Lakers will have HCA, Gasol is playing like a beast and Artest instead of Radmanovic is going to handle Paul Pierce. The Celtics are also slower sans the emergence of Rondo.

Ladies, gentleman and fags. Give way to the most successful perimeter player of our era. Kobe Bean Bryant. Acclimation is in order, so we better do it now because no one is stopping Kobe and LA this year. :toast

TheMACHINE
05-14-2010, 01:09 PM
whatever...GTFO schitzo

Ghazi
05-14-2010, 01:09 PM
Speaking of redemption.

Mavs are going to kick the shit out of the cHeat next year.

<--------

Giuseppe
05-14-2010, 01:11 PM
Bryant is on the precipice of MJ's dais. Kobe's wife (who never leaves his side) is holding in place the step stool that Kobe will climb to stand right behind MJ should Kobe vanquish the Suns and then the EC rep.

I'm nonplussed.

ChrisRichards
05-14-2010, 01:27 PM
whatever...GTFO schitzo
I complimented your boy and I still get the hate card.

TheMACHINE
05-14-2010, 01:33 PM

We have a hate/Hate relationship :p:

Pero
05-14-2010, 01:39 PM
He's about to get his revenge against two teams that did him wrong.

How does quiting on your team equal the Suns doing him wrong? :lol

MateoNeygro
05-14-2010, 01:39 PM
Nice write up. I tend to agree. LeBron ain't doing it anytime soon.

Andrew Bynum
05-14-2010, 01:50 PM

Cause you've proven yourself to be a total douchebag. This whole thread is a sack of shit.

The Gemini Method
05-14-2010, 01:51 PM
I would love to see the Lakers get a shot at redemption against the Celts this year. I mean, it would still leave us behind the Celtics in the vs. department, but at least it would put the demons of 2008 behind us.

Giuseppe
05-14-2010, 01:56 PM
^Exactly, you don't want the demons building up again like the early '80s. We win here, then three peat next year>>>we're tied at 17 and Kobe is eclipsing MJ like shaved pussy.

Muser
05-14-2010, 01:59 PM
^Exactly, you don't want the demons building up again like the early '80s. We win here, then three peat next year>>>we're tied at 17 and Kobe is eclipsing MJ like shaved pussy.

Cully, what would you do if Phoenix win?

MiamiHeat
05-14-2010, 01:59 PM
Idiot laker fans still don't realize ChrisRichards is a Laker fan using a troll account.

ChrisRichards
05-14-2010, 02:00 PM
Cause you've proven yourself to be a total douchebag. This whole thread is a sack of shit.
WTF do you know you overrated, overpaid glassed knee asshole?

ChrisRichards
05-14-2010, 02:01 PM
How does quiting on your team equal the Suns doing him wrong? :lol

http://images.usatoday.com/sports/nba/_photos/2006-05-04-kobe.jpg

JamStone
05-14-2010, 02:02 PM
http://www.gifsoup.com/view/158389/lebron-dancing-2-o.gif

poop
05-14-2010, 02:04 PM
bahahaha, jordan won two 3-peats and never had ANY dominant bigs on his team.

kobe is the best player in the world but without the best front court in the NBA he would never have won any.

Giuseppe
05-14-2010, 02:07 PM
Cully, what would you do if Phoenix win?

I'd have to accept it of course. It would be miserable. I'd show my ass here, beat the living daylights out of the wife there.

But, I wouldn't taint it, or, begrudge it. They've suffered oodles of slings & arrows of outrageous fortune.

Deserves got nothin' to do with it.

ChrisRichards
05-14-2010, 02:09 PM
I'd have to accept it of course. It would be miserable. I'd show my ass here, beat the living daylights out of the wife there.

But, I wouldn't taint it, or, begrudge it. They've suffered oodles of slings & arrows of outrageous fortune.

Cully. You the man. Much respect to a child molester.

Giuseppe
05-14-2010, 02:16 PM
Cully. You the man.

Moo, moo, buck-a-roo.

Pero
05-14-2010, 02:32 PM
http://images.usatoday.com/sports/nba/_photos/2006-05-04-kobe.jpg

Raja Bell (who isn't even there anymore)=Suns? Ok...

Sisk
05-14-2010, 03:30 PM
You have Boston over Orlando? Hmmmmmmmm

21_Blessings
05-14-2010, 03:43 PM
Boston is more proven. Orlando hasn't been punched in the mouth yet. We don't know what VC and Barnes are going to do when they actually face some adversity in the biggest games of their lives.

VBM
05-14-2010, 03:51 PM
bahahaha, jordan won two 3-peats and never had ANY dominant bigs on his team.

http://www.nba.com/media/bulls/wennington_hulk_050202.jpg

?

TampaDude
05-14-2010, 03:52 PM
ECF: Magic in 5

Finals: Magic in 6

Book it.

sefant77
05-14-2010, 03:56 PM
the little bitch kobe demanded a trade because the FO didnt want to trade Kwame and Bynum for Kidd or JO. I give him zero credit for every ring after the Gasol trade.

Lakers MVP since then is Buss and no one else.

21_Blessings
05-14-2010, 03:58 PM
Lakers MVP = Jerry West.

Pero
05-14-2010, 04:01 PM
http://www.nba.com/media/bulls/wennington_hulk_050202.jpg

?

Hulk Hogan played for the Bulls? :lol

Koolaid_Man
05-14-2010, 08:52 PM
I have to say he's on the verge of winning his 5th NBA title this season and will be doing it in a very sweet fashion. Probably sweeter than any other NBA champions simply because of what's at stake.

Redemption.

He's about to get his revenge against two teams that did him wrong. Beating the Suns is going to be gratifying. And what's better is no one in Phoenix can guard him. Not Grant Hill and it will never be Jason Richardson. I expect this cat to continue his offensive barrage against the Suns. The kind of ass whoopin the city Phoenix got when they faced Mike in 93.

Boston. Yes. Game 6. 92-131. The hate. The failure. Even after his success last year, Kobe never forgets and he's always hungry, and he's at a position to redeem himself and the Lakers to snatch that trophy back far and away from Boston. The rewarding pleasure of holding a second Finals MVP and raising his 5th LBO trophy for the whole world to see against its most hated rival is going to be unparallelled. This year, this time. Its different. The Lakers will have HCA, Gasol is playing like a beast and Artest instead of Radmanovic is going to handle Paul Pierce. The Celtics are also slower sans the emergence of Rondo.

Ladies, gentleman and fags. Give way to the most successful perimeter player of our era. Kobe Bean Bryant. Acclimation is in order, so we better do it now because no one is stopping Kobe and LA this year. :toast

fucking aye...dipshit...

milkshakeballa
05-14-2010, 11:53 PM

Redemption.

:toast:toast

Good post Chris. Glad you are coming wrong. I have been IRATE with Kobe before but he is constantly proving me wrong!

Vertical
05-15-2010, 12:28 AM
hook line and sinker

mystargtr34
05-15-2010, 01:22 AM
http://www.gifsoup.com/view/158389/lebron-dancing-2-o.gif

Lol

wanggi
05-15-2010, 06:56 AM
Kobe won the NBA Finals because of Shaq and Gasol.
He couldn't do anything without Shaq and Gasol.
But He's the only active NBA player raped the girl.

Giuseppe
05-15-2010, 09:05 AM
^Ya fuckin' zipperhead, you.

irishock
01-04-2014, 12:38 PM
Speaking of redemption.

<--------

Post date: 5/4/2010

Holy shit :wow

Before the Chandler deal, before LBJ joining the Heat too

Thread
01-04-2014, 12:43 PM
^Ya fuckin' zipperhead, you.

Old fuckin' Giuseppe:::I a like a the a Lakers, a. I don't a know a lot of America, but, I like a how you say? a basketaball. I a hope a woman who a owns a this a computer a site willl a let me a how you say? not get a banded. You a good guys. DUNCAN, he is a cute in a good a wy. I stay a here, a paisans.

AchillesHeel
01-04-2014, 01:28 PM
Speaking of redemption.

<--------

http://www.zengardner.com/wp-content/uploads/So-it-begins-the-great-shitstorm-of-our-time2.jpg

irishock
01-04-2014, 01:49 PM
Old fuckin' Giuseppe:::I a like a the a Lakers, a. I don't a know a lot of America, but, I like a how you say? a basketaball. I a hope a woman who a owns a this a computer a site willl a let me a how you say? not get a banded. You a good guys. DUNCAN, he is a cute in a good a wy. I stay a here, a paisans.

:lmao reminds me of this: http://www.blogtalkradio.com/monost/2011/05/24/m3-mono-rises

5:50 mark

Thread
01-04-2014, 03:05 PM
:lmao reminds me of this: http://www.blogtalkradio.com/monost/2011/05/24/m3-mono-rises

That is some funny shit. lmao!!!

Kool Bob Love
01-05-2014, 01:16 AM

:lmao

Kool Bob Love
01-05-2014, 01:19 AM

http://i190.photobucket.com/albums/z192/Def_Fit/GIF/kobe-laughing_1350060747.gif (http://s190.photobucket.com/user/Def_Fit/media/GIF/kobe-laughing_1350060747.gif.html)

dirk4mvp
01-05-2014, 08:35 PM
Speaking of redemption.

<--------

Bumping so Ghaz can see his prophetic goods.

RsxPiimp
01-05-2014, 08:43 PM
:lol ChrisRichards

Deuce Bigalow
01-06-2014, 12:05 AM

Is this real life?

Kidd K
01-06-2014, 12:11 AM
Kobe is about to make history.

Kobe's career regular season bricks: 13,319

Most bricks ever by a single player: 13,417

Less than 100 bricks away from the all time record.

Deuce Bigalow
01-06-2014, 12:24 AM
Kobe is about to make history.

Kobe's career regular season bricks: 13,319

Most bricks ever by a single player: 13,417

Less than 100 bricks away from the all time record.

A little mad that the prophecy came true, eh?

Arnold Toht
01-06-2014, 12:25 AM

Redemption.

Thank Christ.

RsxPiimp
01-06-2014, 08:28 AM
Fwiw, MiamiHeat is right. Chris is a Lakers fan :lol

Rogue
01-06-2014, 08:33 AM
Bumping so Ghaz can see his prophetic goods.
Ghaz just has faith in his team (unlike most mavs fans back then) and his faith finally paid off. it was monostradamus who was prophetic and who actually contributed to our championship run with his inverse-jinx goods. Ghazi made contributions his way as well, by granting big daddy TC access to his wife for that entire year, which was another big reason why big daddy performed so great in Dallas that season imho, besides the fact that it was contract year for him.

Kidd K
01-06-2014, 06:50 PM
A little mad that the prophecy came true, eh?

I don't read most of the shitty posts on this forum to be "mad" about some inane guess by a poster who's likely wrong 90% of the time he doesn't speak the obvious. I just wanted to post the most relevant historical landmark Kobe is going to reach next.

Nice try though kid.

Venti Quattro
01-06-2014, 08:21 PM
I don't read most of the shitty posts on this forum to be "mad" about some inane guess by a poster who's likely wrong 90% of the time he doesn't speak the obvious. I just wanted to post the most relevant historical landmark Kobe is going to reach next.

Nice try though kid.

How's your progress in Final Fantasy, brah?

Kidd K
01-06-2014, 11:48 PM
How's your progress in Final Fantasy, brah?

Going about as well as your cross dressing I'd say.