PDA

View Full Version : Our President is working hard to fix this country

dickface
05-14-2010, 03:06 PM
I like Obama but his nonstop sports opinions are kinda his "ranch in Crawford". Shut the hell up, stop filling our your shitty brackets, and stop wasting time courting LeBron. We all know he's going to Dallas.

http://sports.espn.go.com/chicago/nba/news/story?id=5189274

Obama envisions LeBron with Bulls

By Melissa Isaacson
ESPNChicago.com

Include President Obama as another Chicago Bulls fan rooting for LeBron James to move to Chicago.

"He doesn't want to tamper," senior adviser to the president -- and former Bulls season-ticket holder -- David Axelrod said. "But as a Chicago fan, the president thinks LeBron would look great in a Bulls uniform."

James, whose Cleveland Cavaliers were eliminated from the playoffs Thursday by the Boston Celtics, becomes a free agent on July 1. Many believe he could be headed to the Bulls.

The president, a former U.S. senator from Illinois and state senator from Chicago, never has shied away from his sporting roots. He frequently wears his Chicago White Sox cap; has attended a Washington Wizards victory over the Bulls last season, and also hosted the Bulls on a tour of the White House.

And Obama just couldn't resist slipping in some trash talk when the Los Angeles Lakers visited the White House following their 2008-09 NBA title.

"I'm especially excited to meet Coach Phil Jackson, the 'Zen Master,' " Obama said. "I've been a fan of Coach Jackson's ever since his days running the triangle offense in Chicago. I want to congratulate him on his 10th NBA title, the most in history, but I do want to point out that six of them came with the Bulls."

Later, Obama playfully taunted Magic Johnson as he re-enacted Michael Jordan's "spectacular move" from Game 2 of the 1991 NBA Finals when Jordan, in mid-air, switched the ball from right to left hand before laying it in.

"[The Lakers] won the first game, so they were feeling cocky ... [John] Paxson was hitting all those shots ..." Obama said.

Obama also filmed a video tribute to Johnny "Red" Kerr for the beloved Bulls announcer's retirement ceremony in February of 2009. Kerr, who died of cancer just 16 days later, cherished the moment.

"Back at the house, we had TiVo'd it and Dad was watching it smiling, watching the tribute from the president," said Johnny's son, Matt. "I said, 'Pretty cool,' and Dad looks at the TV and says, 'Thanks, O.' "

Melissa Isaacson is a columnist for ESPNChicago.com.

BlackSwordsMan
05-14-2010, 03:08 PM
obama should focus on this fucked up country

DUNCANownsKOBE2
05-14-2010, 03:08 PM
+1 that's great Obama now do something about the worst recession since the 1930's.

Mavs_man_41
05-14-2010, 03:09 PM
Lebron to big D together he and dirk will d-boogie all over the rest of the league on their way to 2 or 3 rings..make it happen Cubes..under mayor James Dallas will change it's name to "New Dallas" and become Hollywood 2.0

I mean think about it..Lebron mothafuckin James..Jerry mothafuckin Jones..jerryworld stadium..mark mothafuckin cuban..huge market that's relatively unaffected by the recession..BIG PARTY IN BIG D FOR YEARS TO COME!!! :danceclub

Ghazi
05-14-2010, 03:12 PM
:danceclub

spurs_fan_in_exile
05-14-2010, 03:17 PM
He's the POTUS. I don't see how that's not tampering. Enjoy your next five drafts without any picks Chicago.

Sisk
05-14-2010, 03:23 PM
To his credit, he has more basketball experience than political experience.

Blake
05-14-2010, 03:26 PM
I like Obama but his nonstop sports opinions are kinda his "ranch in Crawford". Shut the hell up, stop filling our your shitty brackets, and stop wasting time courting LeBron. We all know he's going to Dallas.

http://sports.espn.go.com/chicago/nba/news/story?id=5189274

+1 that's great Obama now do something about the worst recession since the 1930's.

He should also stop breathing, eating and taking dumps. I'm sure you guys don't waste any precious calories of your own chewin!

Somebody move Obama's jaw for him. Jesus go work his jaw so he can concentrate on the economy.

Mavs_man_41
05-14-2010, 03:30 PM
Sup blake dynasty, will you also be partying in big D after the finals celebration?

IronMexican
05-14-2010, 03:31 PM
DoK bashing Obama. Of course he's from Arizona. Classless.

mogrovejo
05-14-2010, 03:32 PM
Kiss of death.

Just assume Chicago is out of the race for LeBron. Geez, Obama is a slow learner.

Sisk
05-14-2010, 03:33 PM

Here, I have a little test for you. Which do you think is correct?

Estimates are that the percentage of Arizona residents that approve of the new bill is:

A. 25%
B. 5%
C. 45%
D. 70%

Hint: It's the highest one.

DesignatedT
05-14-2010, 03:34 PM
he needs to stfu with all the sports opinions. getting pretty fucking annoying.

mogrovejo
05-14-2010, 03:37 PM

Estimates are that the percentage of Arizona residents that approve of the new bill is:

A. 25%
B. 5%
C. 45%
D. 70%

A little below the percentage of American residents that approve the bill then.

BlackSwordsMan
05-14-2010, 03:39 PM
He should also stop breathing, eating and taking dumps. I'm sure you guys don't waste any precious calories of your own chewin!

Somebody move Obama's jaw for him. Jesus go work his jaw so he can concentrate on the economy.

typical utsa liberal teachings

Sisk
05-14-2010, 03:41 PM

Do you live in Boston, or the North East in general? If you do, than I couldn't care less what you think about the border.

Blake
05-14-2010, 03:44 PM
Sup blake dynasty, will you also be partying in big D after the finals celebration?

why would I party in Dallas after the finals celebration?

why would you party in Dallas after the finals celebration?

TampaDude
05-14-2010, 03:46 PM
LeBron will either stay with the Cavs or go to the Bulls. That's it.

Mavs_man_41
05-14-2010, 03:47 PM
why would I party in Dallas after the finals celebration?

why would you party in Dallas after the finals celebration?

im talking about after the 2011 finals when dirk and lebron win their first of 3 rings together..you'll be here wont you scrah? just like the cowboys, everyone was a cowboy fan back then.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
05-14-2010, 03:48 PM

A. 25%
B. 5%
C. 45%
D. 70%

It's disgusting that 70% of Arizonans support that bill. What's funny is that Mex knows I'm a liberal who voted for Obama.

TampaDude
05-14-2010, 03:49 PM
im talking about after the 2011 finals when dirk and lebron win their first of 3 rings together..you'll be here wont you scrah? just like the cowboys, everyone was a cowboy fan back then.

The Mavs will NEVER win a :lobt2:

NEVER!!!

:lmao

Mavs_man_41
05-14-2010, 03:49 PM
It's disgusting that 70% of Arizonans support that bill. What's funny is that Mex knows I'm a liberal who voted for Obama.

yep, dok is a neocon hater this is confirmed. i really don't know why that comment was directed towards dok.

Ghazi
05-14-2010, 03:50 PM
better sprinkle some salt n peppa on dem words cause you gonna be EATIN em.

D-TOWN :danceclub :danceclub

GHAZI :danceclub :danceclub

LEDIRK JAMESITZKI :lobt: :lobt:

Blake
05-14-2010, 03:51 PM
typical utsa liberal teachings

what does typical conservative teaching say about Presidents talking about sports?

Mavs_man_41
05-14-2010, 03:52 PM

i really don't know why someone who wasn't smart enough to graduate high school or even get a job is trying to talk politics, by the way

BlackSwordsMan
05-14-2010, 03:53 PM
what does typical conservative teaching say about Presidents talking about sports?

I dunno I'm an illegal

dickface
05-14-2010, 03:53 PM
Do you live in Boston, or the North East in general? If you do, than I couldn't care less what you think about the border.

:lol mogro aint even from this country. Yet he still talks like he knows what's better for America than Americans do. He's such a pretentious little twat.

Blake
05-14-2010, 03:55 PM

probably not, scrahface.

I follow the Boys because SA has no NFL team. I see no chance of me ever being a mav fan.

Mavs_man_41
05-14-2010, 03:56 PM
:lol mogro aint even from this country. Yet he still talks like he knows what's better for America than Americans do. He's such a pretentious little twat.

tbh, to be fair he's probably smarter than 4/5ths of retarded Americans. it's really sad to see how the american people have devolved into a bunch of spoiled, entitled little degenerates who don't care to open up a book or learn anything. the amount of ignorance in this country is alarming and i don't blame him for feeling smarter than "dumb americans."

Double-Up

You mean 70's?

Blake
I dunno

I didn't really think you did

jacobdrj
05-14-2010, 04:01 PM
Dudes, he is head of state. It is part of the gig with the President in this country. If you want to split the Prez from the Prime Minister, go ahead and petition for the constitution to be changed. Until then, he is just carrying on a tradition of presidents following their favorite sport, ala Nixon and Football, Bush and Baseball, etc...

The Gemini Method
05-14-2010, 04:03 PM
Dudes, he is head of state. It is part of the gig with the President in this country. If you want to split the Prez from the Prime Minister, go ahead and petition for the constitution to be changed. Until then, he is just carrying on a tradition of presidents following their favorite sport, ala Nixon and Football, Bush and Baseball, etc...

Clinton and getting dome...

lefty
05-14-2010, 04:04 PM
He is going to Chicago

That's why he is not going to wear # 23 anymore

jacobdrj
05-14-2010, 04:11 PM
Clinton and getting dome...

We all have our favorite sports. Some are more popular than others...

The Gemini Method
05-14-2010, 04:15 PM
We all have our favorite sports. Some are more popular than others...

This is the sport of champions, jacob.

jacobdrj
05-14-2010, 04:16 PM
I have no problem with Presidents following sports, throwing out first pitches, and having championship teams visit the White House.

It's when they make more appearances on SportsCenter than they do on CNN that it gets irritating.

Fair enough. But I do recall our last Prez taking long outings to Camp David and his family ranch, taking about 33% of his presidency as vacation time.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2009/01/18/bush-spent-487-days-at-ca_n_158902.html

I am not saying 2 wrongs make a right. I am saying, I don't think Obama has been any less attentive to our national problems than any normal president.

mogrovejo
05-14-2010, 04:18 PM

Butthurt much still? Your obsession is becoming disturbing. I'd consider looking for medical advise if I were you.

BlackSwordsMan
05-14-2010, 04:20 PM
where you from mogrovejo

mogrovejo
05-14-2010, 04:21 PM

What? I was pointing out the % of Americans who favour the bill is even higher than the % of Arizona residents. What does this have to do with my opinion? Lighten up, Francis.

rayjayjohnson
05-14-2010, 04:24 PM

...which is why the rest of the world thinks you guys are ignorant fools.

mogrovejo
05-14-2010, 04:25 PM
:lol mogro dodging the question

What question, you butthurt retard?

mogrovejo
05-14-2010, 04:25 PM
...which is why the rest of the world thinks you guys are ignorant fools.

Who?

mogrovejo
05-14-2010, 04:31 PM
Where are you from?

I'm not from the NE, that's what he asked.

kamikazi_player
05-14-2010, 04:33 PM
Ummm...I think Obama has a life outside of politics? just saying.

ginobili's bald spot
05-14-2010, 04:33 PM
where you from mogrovejo

He seems to be avoiding this question.

MookieCrew
05-14-2010, 04:36 PM
shut up slut you're causin too much chaos

:rolleyes lame

kamikazi_player
05-14-2010, 04:36 PM
shut up slut you're causin too much chaos
:tu

it's me
05-14-2010, 04:38 PM
Lol

dickface
05-14-2010, 04:41 PM
where you from mogrovejo

he won't answer, he's a scared little bitch.

mogrovejo
05-14-2010, 04:42 PM
he won't answer, he's a scared little bitch.

Butthurt and obsessed. :lmao:lmao:lmao

JJ Hickson
05-14-2010, 04:43 PM
where you from mogrovejo

Cuppycake Gumdrop
05-14-2010, 04:44 PM
where you from mogrovejo

The Gemini Method
05-14-2010, 04:46 PM
Where are you from? Mogrovejo

#1 Timmys Fan
05-14-2010, 04:47 PM
where you from mogrovejo

mogrovejo
05-14-2010, 04:48 PM
:rollin

The Gemini Method
05-14-2010, 04:49 PM
Sorry, mogrove...just trying to kill the boredom.

#1 Timmys Fan
05-14-2010, 04:50 PM
I put this laughing face because I couldn't think of anything else to say

ChumpDumper
05-14-2010, 07:47 PM
Anyone notice it wasn't actually Obama who said anything about Lebron to Chicago?

BadOdor
05-14-2010, 08:04 PM
Anyone notice it wasn't actually Obama who said anything about Lebron to Chicago?

The mention of "Obama" got chump to come all the way from the political forum.

Chump is a pretty big obama nut-hugger, no?

ChumpDumper
05-14-2010, 08:41 PM
I'm here a lot.

My appearance got you posting in this thread for the first time pretty quickly.

BadOdor is a big ChumpDumper nut-hugger, no?

Koolaid_Man
05-14-2010, 08:47 PM

he should like trying to find a way to ship butt cracks like you out....

BlackSwordsMan
05-14-2010, 08:52 PM
before I get shipped out I hope mogro tells me where hes from

Koolaid_Man
05-14-2010, 09:00 PM
before I get shipped out I hope mogro tells me where hes from

actually Hawaii ...but I don't give a shit where he's from...He has power...and it's high time he started kicking ass and taking names of all these imperialist bastards called republicans...

Mavs_man_41
05-14-2010, 09:05 PM
I'm here a lot.

My appearance got you posting in this thread for the first time pretty quickly.

BadOdor is a big ChumpDumper nut-hugger, no?

don't come in here with your own unique brand of faggotry

ChumpDumper
05-14-2010, 09:06 PM
don't come in here with your own unique brand of faggotryBut I have already been here.

monosylab1k
05-14-2010, 09:14 PM
tbh we need ChumpDumper in the NBA Forum more often. Nobody regulates fools better than CD. imho he's like an agent.

http://www.ufodigest.com/news/0208/images/Morpheus.jpg

"I've seen ChumpDumper punch through a concrete post, trolls have emptied entire clips of insults at him and hit nothing but air"

BRHornet45
05-14-2010, 11:07 PM
sons I hate Barack Hussein Obama who is nothing but a long legged devil straight out of the pit of hell and if you don't mind me saying it ... JESUS HATES HIM TOO!

v2freak
05-14-2010, 11:33 PM
I would prefer he not to comment too much on sports either. I suspect he does it as part of his "hip" image but there are other things to be done.

Tmac&Luther
05-15-2010, 01:20 AM
LOL :lol Sorry, you lost me at "Our President is working hard to fix this country".

Didn't read much after that. Obama is a flat out joke (and not the funny kind).

Jace
05-15-2010, 01:24 AM
Because the 10 seconds it takes to say "I'd like Lebron in a Bulls uniform" can be better spent doing what?

Tmac&Luther
05-15-2010, 01:31 AM
Because the 10 seconds it takes to say "I'd like Lebron in a Bulls uniform" can be better spent doing what?

How about not spending all the men hours to set up that 10 seconds.... (newsflash, anytime a president makes a statement, it takes alot more than 10 seconds of time and tax payer money)

How about not giving a fuck about sports in general when everybody is losing their jobs during one of the worst recessions ever which in general they couldn't give two shits less about "Obama's team" :sleep

How about actually doing something about this recession and stop all the press appearances that have absolutely NOTHING TO DO WITH THE PRESENT BUSINESS AT HAND.

:rollin Bush would get MURDERED if he was still trotting out a Texas Rangers cap and pimping his team during times like this. But...but...Obama gets a pass....it's only 10 seconds. :rollin

Baseline
05-15-2010, 01:31 AM
The hilarious thing is that Obama actually thinks he has more power than David Stern.

Obama runs a superpower. Davis Stern is a superpower.

Tmac&Luther
05-15-2010, 01:35 AM
The hilarious thing is that Obama actually thinks he has more power than David Stern.

Obama runs a superpower. Davis Stern is a superpower.

With the way Obama concedes to everybody I really don't thing that he believes he runs a "superpower". The sad thing is, is that Obama actually believes Stern has more power.

Jace
05-15-2010, 01:51 AM
How about not spending all the men hours to set up that 10 seconds.... (newsflash, anytime a president makes a statement, it takes alot more than 10 seconds of time and tax payer money)

How about not giving a fuck about sports in general when everybody is losing their jobs during one of the worst recessions ever which in general they couldn't give two shits less about "Obama's team" :sleep

How about actually doing something about this recession and stop all the press appearances that have absolutely NOTHING TO DO WITH THE PRESENT BUSINESS AT HAND.

:rollin Bush would get MURDERED if he was still trotting out a Texas Rangers cap and pimping his team during times like this. But...but...Obama gets a pass....it's only 10 seconds. :rollin

ROFL about it taking man hours and tax payer money for Obama to be a fan of the Bulls, he didn't need to pay any advisers or spend any time analyzing whether he should have his PR staff make a joke about Lebron/Bulls.

As to this recession talk, he can't do anything...he certainly can't take those 10 seconds he used to talk about the Bulls

The only fix for a recession is a stimulus and Congress isn't going to agree with another one

milkshakeballa
05-15-2010, 02:19 AM
:lol:lol:lol at people expecting Obama to fix 8 years of the worst presidency this country has faced in 1 year.

get a fucking grip

and i am by no means on obamas dick. i think he has made A LOT of mistakes.

but give the guy some time

Bob Lanier
05-15-2010, 07:06 AM
Obama should declare the Chicago Bulls too big to be owned by Jerry Reinsdorf and give them a bailout.

Koolaid_Man
05-15-2010, 08:59 AM
With the way Obama concedes to everybody I really don't thing that he believes he runs a "superpower". The sad thing is, is that Obama actually believes Stern has more power.

funny thing is you can't name one thing he's conceded..ur nothing but a hopeless yahoo masquerading as a intellectual to those in-bred southern country folk who cling to guns and religion...

To put it mildly...Obama is way more educated, intellectual, philosophical than any of the high school graduates that you listen to on the radio or TV...Let's run down the list of high school grads too dumb enough to complete college but think they are smarter than The Man - Obama...Let's see Fox News' 1.) Sean Hannity - High School Diploma....Glen Beck - High School Diploma....Rush Limpdick - High School Diploma....Sarah Palin -- took 7 colleges on 6 years to get a dam journalism degree...John McCain - finished I think 794 out of 800 in his graduating class...literally at the fucking bottom...Obama rather graduated Magna Cum Laude the top 10% of his class...and his wife went to Princeton and Harvard...I know it makes you losers jealous that a brother is in control...Just sit your uneducated hick asses back and enjoy this fucking ride...life is good for me...

1.) I'm Paid
2.) Obama is the fucking Prez
3.) Lakers are on top of the fucking basketball world

:toast:toast:toast:toast:toast:toast:toast:toast:t oast:toast:toast:toast:toast:toast:toast:toast:toa st:toast:toast

MateoNeygro
05-15-2010, 09:41 AM
I don't really give a shit about his sporting opinions. I really would rather him concetrate on his job as the single most important figure in the USA possibly the world. Do your job and stop watching sports so much. He should have just been an ESPN reporter.

Koolaid_Man
05-15-2010, 09:47 AM
I don't really give a shit about his sporting opinions. I really would rather him concetrate on his job as the single most important figure in the USA possibly the world. Do your job and stop watching sports so much. He should have just been an ESPN reporter.

I'm sure he cares what you thinks about his opinions....In real life even though he would never say it he looks down on people like you and rightly so...

the problem is he's so bad ass he can do it all:

b-yJBsjatW0

:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao

dickface
05-15-2010, 10:25 AM

I was just trying to be funny. Get a sense of humor.

But in all honestly, the answer to your question is "damn near anything"

TIMMYD!
05-15-2010, 10:30 AM
No one's ever going to be happy with the government anyways so wgaf?

Cuppycake Gumdrop
05-15-2010, 10:45 AM
Get a sense of humor.

quit tryin to censor music this is for ya kids amusement
but don't blame me when little eric jumps off the terrace
you shoulda been watchin him - apparently you aint parents

MookieCrew
05-15-2010, 10:45 AM
quit tryin to censor music this is for ya kids amusement
but don't blame me when little eric jumps off the terrace
you shoulda been watchin him - apparently you aint parents

:rolleyes lame

Tmac&Luther
05-15-2010, 11:34 AM
:lol:lol:lol at people expecting Obama to fix 8 years of the worst presidency this country has faced in 1 year.

get a fucking grip

and i am by no means on obamas dick. i think he has made A LOT of mistakes.

but give the guy some time

You certainly don't fix it by making thinks worse than they were before. GWB might not have to hold on to that "worst president this country has ever had" title for long. So far Obama has been nothing, but a downgrade.

Tmac&Luther
05-15-2010, 12:02 PM
funny thing is you can't name one thing he's conceded..ur nothing but a hopeless yahoo masquerading as a intellectual to those in-bred southern country folk who cling to guns and religion...

To put it mildly...Obama is way more educated, intellectual, philosophical than any of the high school graduates that you listen to on the radio or TV...Let's run down the list of high school grads too dumb enough to complete college but think they are smarter than The Man - Obama...Let's see Fox News' 1.) Sean Hannity - High School Diploma....Glen Beck - High School Diploma....Rush Limpdick - High School Diploma....Sarah Palin -- took 7 colleges on 6 years to get a dam journalism degree...John McCain - finished I think 794 out of 800 in his graduating class...literally at the fucking bottom...Obama rather graduated Magna Cum Laude the top 10% of his class...and his wife went to Princeton and Harvard...I know it makes you losers jealous that a brother is in control...Just sit your uneducated hick asses back and enjoy this fucking ride...life is good for me...

1.) I'm Paid

:toast:toast:toast:toast:toast:toast:toast:toast:t oast:toast:toast:toast:toast:toast:toast:toast:toa st:toast:toast

:rollin Wow, straight out of the playbook.

#1) Southern redneck shtick about clinging to guns and religion ---- CHECK

#2) We're smarter than you elitist mentality and you're too stupid to know what the fuck is going down and are certainly too stupid to take care of yourself ---- CHECK

#3) Racism.....when all else fails, got to pull out that fucking race card, like it's the ultimate trump card and argument ender, you cling to it like the air you breathe ---- CHECK

And you expect people to take you serious. :lmao you're nothing, but a tool that's running plays out of their playbook.

P.S.

That race card has already been maxed out and is now null and void.....you can take that card and shove it straight up your ass. I now just laugh when people try to play that crap. I find it really funny when people try to play that card after they've already exposed themselves as a uneducated fool with posts filled with worn out stereotypes. :rollin

ploto
05-15-2010, 12:13 PM
"He doesn't want to tamper," senior adviser to the president -- and former Bulls season-ticket holder -- David Axelrod said. "But as a Chicago fan, the president thinks LeBron would look great in a Bulls uniform."

http://www.hookedonphonics.com/Images/Logo.png

TFloss32
05-15-2010, 01:31 PM
Kiss of death.

Just assume Chicago is out of the race for LeBron. Geez, Obama is a slow learner.

he needs to stfu with all the sports opinions. getting pretty fucking annoying.

Figures. I laughed earlier in the year when he thought all he had to do was open his mouth and the IOC would give Chicago the 2016 Olympics.

I also laughed when Oregon State basketball coach, Craig Robinson, got to keep his job basically because Obama is his brother-in-law.

Cane
05-15-2010, 01:34 PM

:lol

Koolaid_Man
05-15-2010, 02:37 PM

#2) We're smarter than you elitist mentality and you're too stupid to know what the fuck is going down and are certainly too stupid to take care of yourself ---- CHECK

#3) Racism.....when all else fails, got to pull out that fucking race card, like it's the ultimate trump card and argument ender, you cling to it like the air you breathe ---- CHECK

And you expect people to take you serious. :lmao you're nothing, but a tool that's running plays out of their playbook.

P.S.

That race card has already been maxed out and is now null and void.....you can take that card and shove it straight up your ass. I now just laugh when people try to play that crap. I find it really funny when people try to play that card after they've already exposed themselves as a uneducated fool with posts filled with worn out stereotypes. :rollin

Not about racism it's about ignorance from dumbed down illiterate southern electorate...Like I said before -- "Let's see Fox News' 1.) Sean Hannity - High School Diploma....Glen Beck - High School Diploma....Rush Limpdick - High School Diploma....Sarah Palin -- took 7 colleges on 6 years to get a dam journalism degree...John McCain - finished I think 794 out of 800 in his graduating class...literally at the fucking bottom...Obama rather graduated Magna Cum Laude the top 10% of his class...and his wife went to Princeton and Harvard...I know it makes you losers jealous that a brother is in control...Just sit your uneducated hick asses back and enjoy this fucking ride...life is good for me..."

The people you listen to.... nothing more than the blind leading the blind...not educated enough for me to listen to...My man inherited the worst financial crisis since the great depression, wars being fought on two fronts, a broken healthcare system driving the US into further debt...he inherited a broken immigration system...high unemployment due to the economic crisis and plunging stock market...and World opinion of the US at an all time low thanks to the chicken hawks in Washington who like to fight wars but couldn't punch their way out of paper bag...

and the good thing he's actually turning shit around...Financial Markets are starting to recover (the main thing) DOW while still up and down is on an upward trend...insurance providers can't drop people when they feel like...and banks (along with WALL St.) are about to be regulated so they can't cause another financial crisis...more people will have access to healthcare...my man despite all the false republican lies is doing quite well...So this oppose Obama at every turn strategy has was and is biting the lame republicans in the ass at every turn...IT"S A GOOD FEELING TO HAVE OBAMA AND THE DEMS IN POWER...

ohh and PS: I'd never fight for this country...NEVER...until they remove the chicken hawk republicans from office I'd never waste my life dying for their bullshit causes...and that's real...if you think I'm being unpatriotic let me ask you..."How many of those dead soldiers names do you know." Case closed....the realest song to ever grace this planet is this one:

Ya2YTC8RqrA

Tmac&Luther
05-22-2010, 04:13 PM
Oh god :rolleyes

http://www.nba.com/2010/news/05/22/obama.TNT/index.html?ls=iref:nbahpt1

What's the deal with this guy. WE DON'T GIVE A CRAP WHAT THE HELL YOU THINK ABOUT SPORTS. Just focus on your freaking job...which BTW you really need to improve at. Seriously have we ever had a more "attention whore" president?

v2freak
05-23-2010, 03:44 AM

P.S.

Damn, dude! That's quite a roast.

And to answer your question, possibly JFK (young hotshot compared to Eisenhower and high profile relationship with Marilyn Monroe) or Reagan (movie star)

Giuseppe
05-23-2010, 07:46 AM
http://picturehosting.com/images/Alan888/bo_1.jpg

Hussein "The Joker" Obama

mogrovejo
05-23-2010, 08:24 AM

I don't know if that would be the right job for him. Reporters have to think quickly and come up with their own words, no teleprompter for them. I think he'd do a lot better as an anchorman.

Giuseppe
05-23-2010, 08:50 AM
.....or, a dog catcher.

Indazone
05-23-2010, 09:06 AM
Too bad David Stern can't fine Obama $100K

Giuseppe
05-23-2010, 09:26 AM
Too bad David Stern can't fine Obama $100K

....or, make him the 15,000,000 & 1 unemployed American.

Tony Reali
05-23-2010, 01:39 PM

I wonder what kind of fine Sterns gonna levy against him? Not letting him into Wizards games anymore? :lol

Baseline
05-23-2010, 05:50 PM
I don't know if that would be the right job for him. Reporters have to think quickly and come up with their own words, no teleprompter for them. I think he'd do a lot better as an anchorman.

I'd say he's well qualified for the following jobs:
1. Sports commentator at the local barbershop.
2. Assistant sports commentator at the local barbershop.
3. Coach for prospective homecoming queens on how to interview, how to look like you're qualified, how to say a lot of words without saying anything, how to mask the fact that you really have no valid opinion or actual policy, and ultimately how to win their respective homecoming elections, basing his experience on the greatest Cinderella story of all-time (barely outdistancing Cinderella herself), that is, somehow convincing enough people to vote for him for the U.S. Presidency.

BRHornet45
05-23-2010, 05:51 PM
sons our President is white trash

JJ Hickson
05-23-2010, 06:15 PM
sons our President is white trash

Shut your ass up white boy. I'm tired of you runnin around here trying to say your black. There's no such thing as a real nigga who's a neocon. Pretend time is over you silly faggot. Prepare to be exposed.

IronMexican
05-23-2010, 06:17 PM
Shut your ass up white boy. I'm tired of you runnin around here trying to say your black. There's no such thing as a real nigga who's a neocon. Pretend time is over you silly faggot. Prepare to be exposed.

Nice sig, bro.

mogrovejo
05-23-2010, 07:27 PM
http://www.usatoday.com/sports/basketball/nba/2010-05-23-barack-obama-lebron-james_N.htm?csp=34

Barack Obama: Bulls would be a good spot for LeBron James

If LeBron James isn't sure he can win in Cleveland, President Barack Obama thinks there's an opportunity in his hometown.

"You know, like I said, I don't want to meddle," Obama told TNT. "I will say this: (Derrick) Rose, Joakim Noah it's a pretty good core. You know, you could see LeBron fitting in pretty well there."

Obama was interviewed about a number of basketball subjects by broadcaster Marv Albert on the White House basketball court. The interview will be shown Tuesday night at 8 p.m. ET.

James can become a free agent this summer, and his decision whether to leave the Cavaliers is one of the hottest topics in sports. Though he's never said he wants out of his native Ohio, there's speculation he'd consider it after the Cavaliers were knocked out of the playoffs in the second round by the Boston Celtics.

"I think that the most important thing for LeBron right now is actually to find a structure where he's got a coach that he respects and is working hard with teammates who care about him and if that's in Cleveland, then he should stay in Cleveland," Obama said. "If he doesn't feel like he can get it there, then someplace else."

Obama compared James' situation to the Bulls not winning until Michael Jordan had confidence in Phil Jackson, Scottie Pippen and the rest of his teammates. Once that happened, Chicago won six NBA championships in the 1990s.

"It wasn't until you got that framework around you that you could be a champion," Obama said. "Same thing happened with Kobe (Bryant). You know, I think that, first with Shaq (O'Neal) then later with (Pau) Gasol, you know, he's gotten that sense of a team around him and I think LeBron hasn't quite been able to get that yet. That's what he needs to find."

---------

Don't want to meddle? Cognitive dissonance.

I've never seen a president like this. He's everywhere, he gives opinions about everything, he talks about workouts for Men's Health, about the NBA free-agency season for TNT, he advertises sitcoms, he makes an unprecedented and historical speech or five every week... It's like the campaign never ends with him, it's like he's a pop star first, celebrity second, president third. Presidents in a republic didn't use to be like this, except those caudillos in South America.

ginobili's bald spot
05-23-2010, 08:42 PM
where you from mogrovejo

mogrovejo
05-23-2010, 08:44 PM
lol birthers.

BadOdor
05-23-2010, 08:45 PM
lol Mrs.Garnett living in spain.

lol Kill bill pana+better english = mogrovejo.

ajh18
05-23-2010, 10:05 PM
I've never seen a president like this. He's everywhere, he gives opinions about everything, he talks about workouts for Men's Health, about the NBA free-agency season for TNT, he advertises sitcoms, he makes an unprecedented and historical speech or five every week... It's like the campaign never ends with him, it's like he's a pop star first, celebrity second, president third. Presidents in a republic didn't use to be like this, except those caudillos in South America.

Unfortunately, these days you're damned if you do, damned if you don't as President. If President Obama didn't do stuff like this, his critics would call him out as an elitist who's out of touch with the American people. If he instead just took time to himself to recharge, people would call him out for constantly vacationing like they did with President Bush.

I have my own style when I'm at work. It involves working on numerous things at once and receiving lots of sources of stimuli, both related to work and not-related to work. That's how I'm most effective. Each person has a right to their own "style," and I don't think it's my place to tell them what they "should" be doing. I didn't agree with a lot of President Bush's policies, but I WANTED a rested, comfortable, optimally-performing president, and I didn't assume that I was a better judge of when he needed a vacation or to enjoy one of his hobbies than he was. And I think the same is true today with President Obama.

mogrovejo
05-23-2010, 10:09 PM
Permanent campaign is typical of fascist/communist/totalitarian regimes, not of a respectable republic.

ducks
05-23-2010, 10:23 PM
stern needs to issue him a warning it is the best for the nba
I would fine him and tell him he can not use the usa tax paydollars to pay for it

TampaDude
05-23-2010, 10:38 PM
Fuck Obama.

da_suns_fan
05-23-2010, 11:19 PM
The thing is Obama LIVES for this shit.

He's an attention whore.

Giuseppe
05-23-2010, 11:22 PM
WTF da, you don't come over to the Game Thread and say "hi" to your old Cubby? You silly SOB, you.

fmedrano1977
05-24-2010, 04:49 AM
actually Hawaii ...but I don't give a shit where he's from...He has power...and it's high time he started kicking ass and taking names of all these imperialist bastards called republicans...

LOL @ you. Cali being run by democrats, how your state doing these days?

fmedrano1977
05-24-2010, 04:51 AM

Agree! Obama making the US a little bitch!

fmedrano1977
05-24-2010, 05:07 AM

1.) I'm Paid

And yet Reagan, once a talk show host, will be a better President than this idiot will ever be. It's not about being black or white, if it was, dude would have not got voted in. It's about America, what it stands for and the values on which it was created

fmedrano1977
05-24-2010, 05:24 AM
When is the last time you apologized to someone for being better than they are?

Giuseppe
05-24-2010, 06:13 AM
Testify, drano, testify!

j.dizzle
05-24-2010, 03:06 PM
LOL obama is not even the president, he's just a celebrity that does shit to try & look cool. Ppl actually bought into the "Hope" & "Change" bullshit lmao..He's basically a heavy spending dark skinned Bush thats trying to control everything..I think he's spent more time talking basketball then that huge oil spill hahaha..I would not wanna be a democrat right now headed into November.

Giuseppe
05-24-2010, 03:08 PM
Testify, dizzle, testify!

j.dizzle
05-24-2010, 03:13 PM
Testify, dizzle, testify!
:toast I think its time for Barry to resign & get a job at ESPN :lmao

Tmac&Luther
05-25-2010, 07:51 PM
LOL obama is not even the president, he's just a celebrity that does shit to try & look cool. Ppl actually bought into the "Hope" & "Change" bullshit lmao..He's basically a heavy spending dark skinned Bush thats trying to control everything..I think he's spent more time talking basketball then that huge oil spill hahaha..I would not wanna be a democrat right now headed into November.

:lmao LOL, truer words have never been spoken. I wonder if Spike Lee will make a movie about how Obama neglected the rural south once all that Oil starts washing up on the shore line.......:rolleyes I doubt it.

HarlemHeat37
05-25-2010, 07:54 PM
I don't have a horse in this race, but I have to agree about Obama being a media whore..I know he's the president and all, so he has to appeal, but it doesn't come off well to most people IMO..

He definitely comes off as a "celebrity" more than he does as the "president"..