PDA

View Full Version : Jerome James

ZStomp
05-10-2005, 11:07 PM
:lol

Wasn't he ready for the Spurs? :lol

Guy shouldn't have opened his mouth...he looks like idiot now.

Well, now that I think about it...he always looked like an idiot on the court versus the Spurs. :spin

What a joke.

Did he think he could talk smack because his last name is James??

Walton Buys Off Me
05-10-2005, 11:12 PM
Just remember that picture I posted..........we'll have a good look at it after the sweep.

Aggie Hoopsfan
05-10-2005, 11:14 PM
WTF? John Thompson said Seattle could be in good shape in game 3 if they work it into Jerome James in the post.

Apparently I gave Thompson too much credit before tonight, because I thought he actually knew something about the game of basketball.

Dre_7
05-10-2005, 11:19 PM
I think reality finaly hit him.

He just said that SEA cant beat SA.

Experiment2100
05-10-2005, 11:25 PM
WTF? John Thompson said Seattle could be in good shape in game 3 if they work it into Jerome James in the post.

Apparently I gave Thompson too much credit before tonight, because I thought he actually knew something about the game of basketball.

In thompsan's defense all he saw of James was the Sac series so he is probably ignorant of his suckiness.

Jdspur20
05-11-2005, 12:04 AM
Just remember that picture I posted..........we'll have a good look at it after the sweep.

walton, after this game tonight, your post a few days ago was the first thing that came to my mind. good call walton :smokin

Horry For 3!
05-11-2005, 03:48 AM
Yeah I told everyone Jerome James would be back to himself with his 4 points 4 rebounds.

johnny00
05-11-2005, 07:10 AM
I think reality finaly hit him.

He just said that SEA cant beat SA.
Did he really say that???

If he did, it obviously sends a poor message to the rest of the team, unless he's just saying out loud what the rest of the team is saying/thinking.

Useruser666
05-11-2005, 07:15 AM
The TNT crew let it slip every once in a while that they knew the Sonics couldn't beat the Spurs.

exstatic
05-11-2005, 07:16 AM
Did he really say that???

If he did, it obviously sends a poor message to the rest of the team, unless he's just saying out loud what the rest of the team is saying/thinking.

He was talking about John Thompson, not JJ.

johnny00
05-11-2005, 07:48 AM
^^^^
Thanks for the clarification Ex

sa_butta
05-11-2005, 08:26 AM
:lol

Wasn't he ready for the Spurs? :lol

Guy shouldn't have opened his mouth...he looks like idiot now.

Well, now that I think about it...he always looked like an idiot on the court versus the Spurs. :spin

What a joke.

Did he think he could talk smack because his last name is James??He wanted us he got us
Jerome James (OWNED)

gospursgojas
05-11-2005, 09:26 AM
Most national broadcasters know if one team really has a chance or not..... but they have to give viewers a reason to watch...

TDMVPDPOY
05-11-2005, 09:36 AM
bill russel who?? this guy is a nobody

Sportcamper
05-11-2005, 09:43 AM
James had a phenomenal series against the Kings....The team that gave him two trash bags & told him to get his things & get out....

I have read that he was ticked off & fired up at Adelman...I did not read any trash talk directed at the Spurs... (Got Link)

Doug Collins
05-11-2005, 10:30 AM
These are the types of performances you can expect when you're fat and unpopular, hopefully Jerome sees the light and goes all out in becoming Oliver Miller 2.

Extra Stout
05-11-2005, 11:15 AM
That was just so hilarious on the pick-and-roll when Tony did the dipsy-doo pivot in the lane before throwing it to Duncan at the rim.

James didn't know where either player was. :lmao He was standing out by the free-throw line, Tony was behind him, and Tim was already at the rim before James could even blink.

His expression of frustration and humiliation was priceless. He so knew he was PWN3D.

duncan2k5
05-11-2005, 11:31 AM
someone whould make an OWNED poster with Jerome James biting on timmy's fake. but doesn't it annoy you gus how Jerome James thinks he is some kinda superstar now? his expressions after me kakes a shot are annoying. he has a "this is easy" smirk on his stupid face and watches the refs tapping his wrist. i officially HATE him

spur219
05-11-2005, 12:44 PM
Stupid how James tries to dunk all hard with agression and runs back thinking he is a superstar. James sucks.

duncan2k5
05-11-2005, 12:56 PM
Stupid how James tries to dunk all hard with agression and runs back thinking he is a superstar. James sucks.
yea. thats annoying