PDA

View Full Version : Lebron and his Mama are scam artists

Koolaid_Man
05-14-2010, 09:12 PM
Kobe facing false and unsubstantiated, and fabricated anal rape allegations...facing 20 to life in prison...where he'd be required to wear an electrical stimulator on his dick while watching images of women and kids to see if he gets a hard on to determine his innocence or guilt...and he still performed supurbly...

Lebron Mom's getting a little action from the Leprechaun and he can't handle it....didn't he ever watch American Pie..and he folded...

Make no mistake it's nothing but a scam...they're both running game...nothing happened but as long as rumors of the sort are floating around he gets the understanding that he's scheming and the free pass to 'clear his mind' and go to a new city... -- Checkmate the Lebron's win...

4>0rings
05-14-2010, 09:13 PM
It will be a golden day on this Earth once you're banned, your troll Luvas banned, and your other troll OG is banned.

ChrisRichards
05-14-2010, 09:15 PM
It will be a golden day on this Earth once you're banned, your troll Luvas banned, and your other troll OG is banned.
Wait luva is banned? For good?

Koolaid_Man
05-14-2010, 09:19 PM

sorry your life is so miserable that it's tied hand in hand with what's posted on a message board...dude get out...have a drink or two...meet a girl...get you some...in other words get a life...and stop dick riding me...if what I say offends you that much then ultimately you're a pot bellied loser...mad at the world cause your broke and out of work... don't blame me for your misery...because I'm paid and highly entertained...:hat

JamStone
05-14-2010, 09:20 PM
Did you know that LeBron and the Cavs got eliminated yesterday?

Why is your anus still hurting?

Stop obsessing over LeBron.

Koolaid_Man
05-14-2010, 09:22 PM
Did you know that LeBron and the Cavs got eliminated yesterday?

Why is your anus still hurting?

Stop obsessing over LeBron.

I just love kicking a king when he's down...not ere day you get a chance to do dat...:king

21_Dickings
05-14-2010, 09:29 PM
Maybe you can sit down and write a freaky jam for the Bron's mom and Delonte?

http://i762.photobucket.com/albums/xx261/OGBobbyJohsonOWNsKoolaidman/koolaid3-1.jpg

Koolaid_Man
05-14-2010, 09:33 PM

and if need some help let me explain how it works...see chics tell me all the time that I'm a selfish and conceited muthafucker...maybe true to some degree but they always give me the pussy...so I must not be that conceited...I let them spin with me in my Range and I'm a good guy after all...just develop some game son...even if you personally have no money I can still hip you to the game...no need to be mad about life...

I know for some life is a bitch and then you die but Koolaid is here to lighten your load...

Lakers 2010 and beyond...

Koolaid_Man
05-14-2010, 09:37 PM
Maybe you can sit down and write a freaky jam for the Bron's mom and Delonte?

http://i762.photobucket.com/albums/xx261/OGBobbyJohsonOWNsKoolaidman/koolaid3-1.jpg

seems like I pissed OGBooby off...I got in him letter writing now...really it does nothing for me...if you gonna diss at least be original...for as much as I contribute to the board I deserve a way better insult than a Snagit shot...:hat

Koolaid_Man
05-14-2010, 09:41 PM

and for the record there are several technical ways around getting banned from a host site... I won't take the time to share them but trust me I know...

21_Dickings
05-14-2010, 09:46 PM
seems like I pissed OGBooby off...I got in him letter writing now...really it does nothing for me...if you gonna diss at least be original...for as much as I contribute to the board I deserve a way better insult than a Snagit shot...:hat

Dude, I understand you're stupid but I didn't think you were straight up mongoloid retarded.

What, did the OG troll go back in time to the year 2000 and write that? Check the date:

http://www.blackplanet.com/koolaid_man/

That's gotta be you. Same spelling errors, raping of the english language, and the name is the same with the underscore between koolaid and man.

Your shit got knocked in the dirt and exposed. Just stop posting. You're ended, son.

Now run along and worship your nubian queen Luva.

No wonder you have such an issue with Lebron. Big, strong, rich black man who calls himself the "King," while you secretly wish him to be a queen so you can delude yourself into thinking you have a chance.

You're like a teeny-bopper who's all depressed that her favorite celebrity got married and she no longer has a "chance."

Dude, Lebron ain't gay, deal with it.

What? Luva's ass ain't tasting so good these days?