PDA

View Full Version : Even if Lebron goes to the Mavs

Ignorant Spurs fan
05-15-2010, 09:02 AM
They will never win an NBA championship. Cuban just keeps spending money with no results.

God it must suck to see big brother when 4 championships while your team keeps coming up short. How does it feel Mav fans?:lmao:lmao:lmao

Shank
05-15-2010, 11:22 AM
Nice troll.

z0sa
05-15-2010, 11:33 AM
Cuban just keeps spending money with no results.

No profit, no titles sounds like no results to me, too.

JoeTait75
05-15-2010, 11:35 AM
Mavericks fans would have to get used to LeQuit throwing Dirk and his other teammates under the bus when he once again falls short in the Playoffs.

LeQuit will NEVER win the title as the alpha dog. His only chance is to go to the Lake Show and be Kobe's wingman. Otherwise he'll end up with as many rings as Tracy McGrady.

sefant77
05-15-2010, 11:43 AM
They will never win an NBA championship. Cuban just keeps spending money with no results.

God it must suck to see big brother when 4 championships while your team keeps coming up short. How does it feel Mav fans?:lmao:lmao:lmao

Uh, a billionaire blowing 20-25 mio a year with his hobby, why not?

Stop the hate, Cuban is living everyones dream here....

sribb43
05-15-2010, 11:43 AM
Wow your screen name fits very well with ur post

boston.balla
05-15-2010, 11:50 AM
Mavericks fans would have to get used to LeQuit throwing Dirk and his other teammates under the bus when he once again falls short in the Playoffs.

LeQuit will NEVER win the title as the alpha dog. His only chance is to go to the Lake Show and be Kobe's wingman. Otherwise he'll end up with as many rings as Tracy McGrady.

LeFinals 2007
LeECF 2009
LeECSF 2008 20010
LeBooze fa, LeAmare < LeHicksonm, LeZeroD shaq/jamison/mo, LeMikeBrown =LeFrontOffice Fail
LeScrubs teamates
LeKG says LeLeave now while you young
Le2timeMVP
LeWillingALotteryTeam to records
LeSwitching instantly to other view of lebron when lebron has a bad series
LeFailing to provide a true team identity and roster in 7 years.

LeLoser reaction you are having. Lebron should have left the first time, in 2006, cleveland will never ring due to incompetency exemplified above. You can't win when your defensive identity is set out with zero d. You can't win when you can't run against the celtics(old!) due to age. You can't win if your best pleyer must put up 35 8 8 in ecf to not get swept. You can't win against boston's d 1v5 with parker missing open looks. You can't win without consistent teammates.

Man you are such a loser team it makes me appreciate a douche like KG for pointing out the obvious: "lebron, you young, leave now".

JoeTait75
05-15-2010, 12:05 PM
LeFinals 2007
LeECF 2009
LeECSF 2008 20010
LeBooze fa, LeAmare < LeHicksonm, LeZeroD shaq/jamison/mo, LeMikeBrown =LeFrontOffice Fail
LeScrubs teamates
LeKG says LeLeave now while you young
Le2timeMVP
LeWillingALotteryTeam to records
LeSwitching instantly to other view of lebron when lebron has a bad series
LeFailing to provide a true team identity and roster in 7 years.

LeLoser reaction you are having. Lebron should have left the first time, in 2006, cleveland will never ring due to incompetency exemplified above. You can't win when your defensive identity is set out with zero d. You can't win when you can't run against the celtics(old!) due to age. You can't win if your best pleyer must put up 35 8 8 in ecf to not get swept. You can't win against boston's d 1v5 with parker missing open looks. You can't win without consistent teammates.

Man you are such a loser team it makes me appreciate a douche like KG for pointing out the obvious: "lebron, you young, leave now".

Yup, it's always everyone else's fault. God forbid the Chosen One ever take any responsibility when he fails.

I'm sure it's Cleveland's fault LeBron can't and won't develop a post game despite being the same size as Karl Malone. It's Cleveland's fault LeBron doesn't make free throws. It's Cleveland's fault LeBron stood around in a corner biting his nails while his team got humiliated at home by 32 points in a playoff game. It's Cleveland's fault LeBron pounds and pounds and pounds the ball and freezes his teammates out against great defensive teams where that shit will never fly.

But I'm not surprised. I knew exactly how this was going to be spun. It was always going to be on the supporting cast, or the FO, or us cornpone rustics here in Cleveland who just can't appreciate the transcendent greatness of LeBron- not after kissing his ass non-stop and catering to his every whim the last seven years.

It's embarrassing that you had an opportunity to follow the career of Larry Bird, a true great, a stand-up guy, a man's man who ALWAYS took responsibility for his and his team's performance, and yet you fall for this garbage out of LeBron. Wake up and stop buying everything this kid, his handlers and his enablers are selling.

Rogue
05-15-2010, 07:38 PM

I find it difficult to gulp but i still have to admit to the truth... Even with Lebron the Mavs will remain premature for a legit championship run. We have no one playing good D in paint, which isn't something Lebron will probably interpolate. Dampier is rather competent in defense, which I think as the reason why he was Carlisle's no.1 choice in playoffs over Haywood.

The defense turns furious and rather physical as the playoffs begin, where your shooters always struggle to maintain their shooting rates which are pretty good, or at least not too bad in regular season. Dampier is such a guy that plays solid D, but his defense still doesn't reach the standard of a champion squad, leaving aside his incompetence in offense which makes the opponents set relentless doubleteams on Dirk everytime the balls rotates to his hands.

Dirk does play defense, but not so good, and more often than not he's asked not to play too much defense because his energy be better used on the other end of floor.

Having taken a look at the champions of the past 10 years, ignoring Mr. Stern's preference, you can easily figure that every team had a good center or PF at least who plays superb games on both ends of floor. Dirk is undoubtedly an all-time top50, but the plumb often tends to concern one's offensive work too much and his defense too little. Dirk plays decent games at defensive end, but nowhere near great that the championship requires, not to mention he's always combined in paint with dipole centers in the forms of Haywood and Dampier.

O'Neal played defense in his champion years in 00, 01, 02 and 06, when he was young and had the guys who took much of the opponent pressure off him battling in the offensive half-court. Supposedly Dirk will shed a whole lot of errand at the offensive end with Lebron doing the most there, but it'll be pretty questionable whether Dirk will start playing good defense as Shaq did with Kobe or Wade, or Duncan did with Manu&TL around him? If not, Dallas will provide Lebron nothing more than what he got in Cleveland, which he's been tired of for long now...

kamikazi_player
05-15-2010, 07:40 PM
:lmao, you know what's funnier than a troll? Is that the fact that some delusional Mav fans think he'll demand a trade to Dallas just to play with over the hill players :lmao

milkshakeballa
05-15-2010, 07:41 PM
Yup, it's always everyone else's fault. God forbid the Chosen One ever take any responsibility when he fails.

I'm sure it's Cleveland's fault LeBron can't and won't develop a post game despite being the same size as Karl Malone. It's Cleveland's fault LeBron doesn't make free throws. It's Cleveland's fault LeBron stood around in a corner biting his nails while his team got humiliated at home by 32 points in a playoff game. It's Cleveland's fault LeBron pounds and pounds and pounds the ball and freezes his teammates out against great defensive teams where that shit will never fly.

But I'm not surprised. I knew exactly how this was going to be spun. It was always going to be on the supporting cast, or the FO, or us cornpone rustics here in Cleveland who just can't appreciate the transcendent greatness of LeBron- not after kissing his ass non-stop and catering to his every whim the last seven years.

It's embarrassing that you had an opportunity to follow the career of Larry Bird, a true great, a stand-up guy, a man's man who ALWAYS took responsibility for his and his team's performance, and yet you fall for this garbage out of LeBron. Wake up and stop buying everything this kid, his handlers and his enablers are selling.

:wow:wow:wow:wow:wow

Ghazi
05-15-2010, 07:43 PM
:lmao, you know what's funnier than a troll? Is that the fact that some delusional Mav fans think he'll demand a trade to Dallas just to play with over the hill players :lmao

Roddy's over the hill?

Dirk isn't a top 10 player?

He'd rather play with Danillo Gallinari or Derrick Rose or fucking Brook Lopez than two hall of famers?

Shut the fuck up and accept that while the Mavs next few years will have a few of these :lobt:. Duncan's bum ass will fade into irrelevancy.

Congratulations on those lucky championships in the weakest time in the NBA.

2007 Cavs :lmao
2003 Nets :lmao

Dirk injury :lmao
Amare suspension :lmao

milkshakeballa
05-15-2010, 07:46 PM
Roddy's over the hill?

He'd rather play with Danillo Gallinari or Derrick Rose or fucking Brook Lopez than two hall of famers?

Shut the fuck up and accept that while the Mavs next few years will have a few of these :lobt:. Duncan's bum ass will fade into irrelevancy.

Congratulations on those lucky championships in the weakest time in the NBA.

2007 Cavs :lmao
2003 Nets :lmao

Dirk injury :lmao
Amare suspension :lmao

http://www.burleyvarsityclub.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/05/100_2107-1024x768.jpg

milkshakeballa
05-15-2010, 07:46 PM
The only reason your shitty fucking franchise hasn't been the laughingstock of the NBA for the past 7 years is because of LeBron.

So he didn't get you a title? Big deal, he's gotten you in a legitimate hunt for one longer than any other Cavalier in history.

Bernie Kosar didn't win any titles either but that doesn't stop you guys from worshipping that drunken buffoon.

He can view Bron as he sees fit dipshit.

Rogue
05-15-2010, 07:52 PM
The only reason your shitty fucking franchise hasn't been the laughingstock of the NBA for the past 7 years is because of LeBron.

So he didn't get you a title? Big deal, he's gotten you in a legitimate hunt for one longer than any other Cavalier in history.

Bernie Kosar didn't win any titles either but that doesn't stop you guys from worshipping that drunken buffoon.
sup mono

kamikazi_player
05-15-2010, 07:53 PM
Roddy's over the hill?

lol Kidd's going to be 38 by next season dummy. Terry, Marion, and other scrubs aren't going to get any better. The only hope for that team is Dirk and Haywood. And isn't Beaubois part of the trading piece you so called mavs think that Cleveland wants :rolleyes. So i stand corrected with over the hill players
lol Mavs
lol Dirk really wants to be a #2 really bad

Ghazi
05-15-2010, 07:56 PM
I can't believe people are this dumb.

They act like adding the best basketball player on the planet to a 55 win team won't make a difference because the PG is 38?

Who the hell gives a shit about the age of Terry/Marion. They'll be bench players in Lebron's Dallas. 32 YO marion an elite backup SF/PF

Mavs + Lebron = :lobt: :lobt: in 2011 and 2012

:danceclub

kamikazi_player
05-15-2010, 08:00 PM
shut up slut ur causin too much chaos, just bend over and take it like a slut, okay ma?
lol some delusional mav fans
Go cry saying that you retire from this forum some more mono.

kamikazi_player
05-15-2010, 08:01 PM

They act like adding the best basketball player on the planet to a 55 win team won't make a difference because the PG is 38?

Who the hell gives a shit about the age of Terry/Marion. They'll be bench players in Lebron's Dallas. 32 YO marion an elite backup SF/PF

:lmao like i said, some delusional mav fans.

Rogue
05-15-2010, 08:05 PM

the malformation is that You'll pay 60+ million dollars for forwards, who are either indispensable like Lebron and Dirk or too heavy to move.

Cuppycake Gumdrop
05-15-2010, 08:49 PM
lol some delusional mav fans
Go cry saying that you retire from this forum some more mono.

oh, now he's rapin his own mother, abusin a whore, snortin coke, and we gave him the rolling stone cover?

Basketballgirl25
05-15-2010, 08:54 PM
Stop the hate, Cuban is living everyones dream here....

Actually Cuban isn't living my dream, now Prokhorov is living my dream, from what I've read and watch about him seems a whole lot my outgoing then Mark Cuban

dickface
05-15-2010, 09:33 PM
Actually Cuban isn't living my dream, now Prokhorov is living my dream, from what I've read and watch about him seems a whole lot my outgoing then Mark Cuban

stop posting.

mavsfan1000
05-15-2010, 09:37 PM
Sadly, I agree with this thread. Mavs are going down quick with their age. Lebron would be required to do too much for Dallas.

Ghazi
05-15-2010, 10:00 PM
Sadly, I agree with this thread. Mavs are going down quick with their age. Lebron would be required to do too much for Dallas.

shut up. thanks.

He'd be required to do way less than in Cleveland.

Mavs are better at every other position except for SF than Cleveland.

lol bullsfan with another retarded take.

Ghazi
05-15-2010, 10:01 PM
I love how the Mavs are going down "fast with age"

from 51 wins to 50 wins to 55 wins... looks like they're stuck in the same ballpark. No proof or evidence that they're "going down"

Now, theyre not good enough to win a title... add Lebron and we're in 65-68 win territory blitzing through this league.

mavsfan1000
05-15-2010, 10:07 PM
I love how the Mavs are going down "fast with age"

from 51 wins to 50 wins to 55 wins... looks like they're stuck in the same ballpark. No proof or evidence that they're "going down"

Now, theyre not good enough to win a title... add Lebron and we're in 65-68 win territory blitzing through this league.
This team will be around a 45 win team next year if we make no changes.

Ghazi
05-15-2010, 10:14 PM
This team will be around a 45 win team next year if we make no changes.

Untrue. Heard similar shit last year and the year before. Only if Beaubois somehow died and Haywood wasn't resigned would this team go 45-37 or so.

And if it was, you add Lebron to a 45 win team and its a 65-70 win team.

mavsfan1000
05-15-2010, 10:15 PM
Untrue. Heard similar shit last year and the year before.

And if it was, you add Lebron to a 45 win team and its a 65-70 win team.
Yep and then go out in first round in the playoffs. :depressed

Ghazi
05-15-2010, 10:15 PM
Negro please.

When it happens, don't say I didn't tell you so. Dirk/Lebron/Kidd = ringsPERIOD

:danceclub :danceclub in Dallas as we hoist the :lobt: in June '11

Dro210
05-15-2010, 10:25 PM
Lebron isn't going to Dallas... but if he did, yall gotta be either joking or crazy to think Dallas wouldn't be a serious, serious threat.

All this bs people are spewing about Lebron is hilarious. I realize it's because a lot of people hate him for some reason anyway, but yall really think the Cavs were ever a good team? Please.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
05-15-2010, 10:30 PM

I still think there's no way Lebron goes to Dallas, but it's pretty impossible to deny the fact Lebron and Dirk on the same team would be able to beat any team in a 7 game series and would be a top contender. If they did the trade Findog suggested and signed Ray Allen for the MLE they'd have Kidd/Allen/Lebron/Dirk/Haywood w/ Jamison as the 6th man, that's a championship team.

Roddy Beaubois
05-15-2010, 10:31 PM
lmao mavsfan1000

mavsfan1000
05-15-2010, 10:35 PM
lmao mavsfan1000
Your screen name gives me hope. Maybe RC will see the light and Beaubois will be the starting point guard. Though I think Kidd will continue to suck it up and RC will continue to overplay him. :depressed

Roddy Beaubois
05-15-2010, 10:39 PM
You quickly forget how well Kidd was playing post allstar break/ pre playoffs. He got worn down. If he can get more rest (say around 30 mpg) he should be a good starting PG. Plus with Lebron/Dirk this the Mavs are already title favorites . If somehow we pull off a miracle within a miracle and I stay with Dallas, this league is face raped.

mavsfan1000
05-15-2010, 10:44 PM
You quickly forget how well Kidd was playing post allstar break/ pre playoffs. He got worn down. If he can get more rest (say around 30 mpg) he should be a good starting PG. Plus with Lebron/Dirk this the Mavs are already title favorites . If somehow we pull off a miracle within a miracle and I stay with Dallas, this league is face raped.
That is a great combo but if the rest of the team is shit, we still probably fall short. You still gotta have a shooting guard, center, point guard, and a bench. They don't have to be great but good enough to fit in with the 2 stars.