PDA

View Full Version : Dwight Howard gets hit on by a gay reporter CROFL

D2Procon
05-15-2010, 02:50 PM
OTd4yqmoib0

Koolaid_Man
05-15-2010, 02:52 PM
OTd4yqmoib0

I'm sure it was a random Spurs reporter, that used to live in Dallas, that has an affinity for Chicago, that always visits Cleveland, but that currently resides in Phoenix...Go Figure...

D2Procon
05-15-2010, 02:54 PM
I'm sure it was a random Spurs reporter, that used to live in Dallas, that has an affinity for Chicago, that always visits Cleveland, but that currently resides in Phoenix...Go Figure...

I didn't find any humor in that....

Biggems
05-15-2010, 02:56 PM
Dwight is so lame. What an immature dweeb. All he had to do was say something like "Thanks, my mom picked it out for me" and then proceeded with responding to questions....it would have been pretty funny.

Instead he overreacts to the question and gets all dramatical, like he is still in HS. All the guy did was compliment the color of his outfit...it isnt like he accused him of a crime or used a racial slur towards him....Dwight needs to grow the fuck up.

Biggems
05-15-2010, 02:57 PM

i dont get this one.....unless you mean Steve Kerr. That is the only guy I can think of who has history in all of those places and used to be a commentator.

SpursRulez4eVeR
05-15-2010, 03:01 PM
howard's expression was more gay

BlackSwordsMan
05-15-2010, 03:01 PM
i dont get this one.....unless you mean Steve Kerr. That is the only guy I can think of who has history in all of those places and used to be a commentator.

it's koolaid man you're either A) skip over his posts or b) get dumb founded on trying to decipher them

Stringer_Bell
05-15-2010, 03:06 PM
Dwight totally overreacted to that, but I guess it was his strict Christian upbringing that made him fearful of even the possibility of a homosexual advance. The same strict Christian upbringing that made it appealing for him to impregnate, outside of marriage, one of the best professional booty shakers in Florida.

I almost want him to wear that pink shirt again after Kobe makes him his girlfriend in the Finals. Yea, I said it, Dwight's bullshit reaction put me one toke over the line man!

HarlemHeat37
05-15-2010, 03:16 PM
He didn't overreact, it was a joke..the reporter is from Orlando and always makes jokes like that..the reporter isn't gay IIRC, it was a joke on both sides, they know each other..

Bob Lanier
05-15-2010, 04:08 PM
Howard's the campiest queen in the entire NBA, really.

LnGrrrR
05-15-2010, 04:16 PM
Wtf, is Howard five years old? Just be like, "Oh thanks" and move on. So a gay guy thinks you're attractive, so what?

He didn't overreact, it was a joke..the reporter is from Orlando and always makes jokes like that..the reporter isn't gay IIRC, it was a joke on both sides, they know each other..

Didn't sound like a joke to me, on either side.

LnGrrrR
05-15-2010, 04:17 PM
Howard's the campiest queen in the entire NBA, really.

*looks at your avatar*

You sure about that? :lol

namlook
05-15-2010, 04:38 PM
Usually when people overreact like Dwight did, it means the opposite of what you think. He may be acting offended because he's trying to hide something.

If I had to pick out players who could be gay, Dwight would be up towards the top of the list.

Giuseppe
05-15-2010, 04:47 PM
If I had to pick out players who could be gay, Dwight would be up towards the top of the list.

Our Duncan poster too. He seems to lean toward the pink team as well.

TIMMYD!
05-15-2010, 05:05 PM
Overreaction, it's nothing but he made himself look a bit like an a-hole by making those faces.

OGBobbyJohnson
05-15-2010, 09:06 PM

Damn, nigga. I leave for a minute and you back on acting uppity.

Figures you would take only two minutes to get yo ass into a thread with the word "gay" in the title.

Shape up, busta, or Deuce will put a cap in that dome, you dig?

InRareForm
05-15-2010, 10:06 PM
dwights always been corny

JMarkJohns
05-15-2010, 10:12 PM
In the reporter's defense, Howard is the one publically wearing a pink shirt with a button up sweater. Don't want to be mistaken for fair game, don't dress the part. Simple as that.