PDA

View Full Version : I'm back

Dr House
05-15-2010, 06:13 PM
Just in time to see the Lakers get to walk over the doormat that is the Suns en route to the Finals.

All of us in LA want us to win #16 none other than of the courtesy of the Celtics. The Black Mamba will be able to extract his revenge on his nemesis and become one step closer to passing Jordan as the greatest player this universe has ever seen.

With Bynum back, it is not a matter of if but when. The LakeShow are closing in once again on domination of the league and there is no team that can stop us as much as you nimfucks want to deny it you know its true.

God it must suck to watch helplessly as the Lakers enforce their dominance again while Duncan is sitting at home again watching Kobe 'Bean' Bryant goes for #5. I know it must hurt and sting like no other to watch Kobe eclipse your franchises best player while the Spurs drift into mediocrity for decades.

21_Blessings
05-15-2010, 06:37 PM
Hi bump

milkshakeballa
05-15-2010, 06:37 PM
watch Kobe eclipse your franchises best player while the Spurs drift into mediocrity for decades.

Kobe has already done this...whether he wins a title this year or not

midnightpulp
05-15-2010, 06:47 PM

No he hasn't.

TIMMYD!
05-15-2010, 06:48 PM

He never will.

4>0rings
05-15-2010, 06:55 PM
y0 bump where ya been

DJ Mbenga
05-15-2010, 07:02 PM
we now have 3 dr. house trolls. wow

Giuseppe
05-15-2010, 08:05 PM
After a long tour of the Orient, the good Doctor has returned. The reigning Emeritus of the Lakers Wing of Spurstalk is home. Sponge cake & hor dorves will be served at Cubby's house in Maryvale, Arizona. Duncan will show you the way, park your car and polish your knob.

Chow!

JamStone
05-15-2010, 08:52 PM
Cully, your skills of observation are not astute.

IronMexican
05-15-2010, 09:48 PM
BUMP almost fucking got me.

wijayas
05-16-2010, 04:23 AM
Just in time to see the Lakers get to walk over the doormat that is the Suns en route to the Finals.

All of us in LA want us to win #16 none other than of the courtesy of the Celtics. The Black Mamba will be able to extract his revenge on his nemesis and become one step closer to passing Jordan as the greatest player this universe has ever seen.

With Bynum back, it is not a matter of if but when. The LakeShow are closing in once again on domination of the league and there is no team that can stop us as much as you nimfucks want to deny it you know its true.

God it must suck to watch helplessly as the Lakers enforce their dominance again while Duncan is sitting at home again watching Kobe 'Bean' Bryant goes for #5. I know it must hurt and sting like no other to watch Kobe eclipse your franchises best player while the Spurs drift into mediocrity for decades.

It must be shit for Kobe not being able to eclipse Horry's 7 rings. Suck it Dr.

TheMACHINE
05-16-2010, 11:01 AM
Dr. House and Cully. The 2 legends together. SWEEEEEEET!!! haha

Giuseppe
05-16-2010, 11:07 AM
Like Luva, the Dr. is a deity.

I'm just some lowly snook, boppin' thru life, writin' poetry and totin' up NBA World Championships. To make more out of old Cully, Machine, wouldn't be right.

Danka nonetheless.

TheMACHINE
05-16-2010, 11:13 AM
lol i forgot about Luva.

Lakaluva, Cully and the Dr. WATCH OUT! haha

jag
05-16-2010, 11:21 AM
TheMachine, IronMexican and Medvedenko > cul, luva and dr house

Giuseppe
05-16-2010, 11:33 AM
As I said, Jag, I'm just white bread, some old timer livin' out my days on a small pension, forted up in Maryvale, Arizona. But, you'll not equate Luve & Dr. with mortal men. Uh, uh. No. Absolutely not.

Savvy?