PDA

View Full Version : spaceweed..... WOOW... :p

FalleNxWiZarDx
05-16-2010, 12:00 AM
http://spaceblends.com/images/splash.jpg

This shit is helllllla good!!!! it works!!!!!

Is it safe??
Is there any online news articals about this stuff?!
Im sure there is protest about this right?

Is this to help with the Drug Cartels in MEXICO'S War?? To slow demand from the south?? we Americans consume this shit often.....

:lol:lol:lol:lol

Im hella high as a kite yo!!!

Leetonidas
05-16-2010, 12:05 AM
I heard someone talking about this once. What is it exactly? And what is it comparable to? Is it just like weed? And how much is it?

PuttPutt
05-16-2010, 01:19 AM
My friend Jason in SA bought some from Planet K. He told me he rolled it just like a joint & smoked it. He said he would never do that again. He's done all kinds of drugs & said that was the worst shit he has ever done. He almost had his wife take him to the hospital & wondered why shit like this was legal & not pot?

thispego
05-16-2010, 09:16 AM
http://spaceblends.com/images/splash.jpg

This shit is helllllla good!!!! it works!!!!!

Is it safe??
Is there any online news articals about this stuff?!
Im sure there is protest about this right?

Is this to help with the Drug Cartels in MEXICO'S War?? To slow demand from the south?? we Americans consume this shit often.....

:lol:lol:lol:lol

Im hella high as a kite yo!!!

you're a little kid and don't even know what high means :rolleyes

balli
05-16-2010, 09:48 AM
That's so fucking gross and ghetto. Smoke cannabis, or don't smoke. Marijuana doesn't need the association with this garbage.

Leetonidas
05-16-2010, 11:45 AM
That's so fucking gross and ghetto. Smoke cannabis, or don't smoke. Marijuana doesn't need the association with this garbage.

I don't recall seeing where they were associated. It seems like another salvia type deal, I'm just curious as to what the hell this SPACE shit actually is.

Time to google.

z0sa
05-16-2010, 12:23 PM

Thus far, only you and the OP's title have associated this with cannabis.

I, too, am curious as to what herb it actually is. If it's just another salvia extract or some shit, I'll definitely pass. I smoked a small bag of the second most potent salvia in a night and that's about all I'll ever do of that shit again.

Leetonidas
05-16-2010, 12:28 PM
Apparently from what I've been reading it's some sort of herbal spice or some shit...it looks kinda like weed they say and it gives you cotton mouth, smells strong, etc. But the high apparently is completely different. I read a lot of people saying they got all anxious and paranoid and started having panic attacks, but honestly that can happen on anything if you're being a pussy. Some people said it was the best shit they ever did, and that it took them to Space (hence the name I guess).

To me it kinda sounds like salvia but from what I read it lasts numerous hours.

Boris
05-16-2010, 12:46 PM
Smoke real cannabis and leave this shit alone.

Leetonidas
05-16-2010, 12:51 PM
Smoke real cannabis and leave this shit alone.

Good idea. :tu

*smoke*

Dr. Gonzo
05-16-2010, 01:15 PM
I guess this is for people that don't know where to score real weed.

FalleNxWiZarDx
05-17-2010, 03:06 AM
god dayum.... this shit makes me lazzzy as fuck.......

Hoping tommorow I will be different

greyforest
05-17-2010, 07:45 AM
"if THIS stuff is legal think of how bad weed is!"

romad_20
05-17-2010, 08:05 AM

Or for people who have to be subjected to randoms.

Anyway, Space sucks. Its far too intense (too much JWH-018 applied) and taste like garbage. Serenity Now is a very close high to weed and is much more mellow. Neither are like Salvia. All of the herbal blends are different, but its not herbs that are doing the trick, its a man made synthetic cannabis, JWH-018. It tickles the same cannabinoid receptors in the brain. They just spray or sprinkle it on whatever herbs they put together. Here's the list they put in Serenity now: Damiana, Mugwort, Lionns Tail, Blue Lotus, Red Clover, Scullcap, Siberian Motherwort, and/or Almond, Molasses, Honey, Vanilla.

Hope that clears up some of the questions.

romad_20
05-17-2010, 08:06 AM

Riiiiight :lol

Mixability
05-17-2010, 11:16 AM

yup

z0sa
05-17-2010, 12:06 PM

That's how I feel about salvia giving mary-jane a worse name. Not that any drug should be illegal (all should be legal and taxed, combo these two with ending the war on drugs and the government would have a new cash cow while saving tens of billions while ending their incredibly unjust persecution and imprisoning of junkies), but salvia is to weed as everclear is to a bud light.

Dex
05-17-2010, 12:48 PM
More than likely some blend of Salvia divinorum. And yes, that shit will fuck with your head. I feel like I've been through most of the ropes, but nothing has ever taken me out of my element like that stuff does.

Dex
05-17-2010, 12:51 PM
Or for people who have to be subjected to randoms.

Anyway, Space sucks. Its far too intense (too much JWH-018 applied) and taste like garbage. Serenity Now is a very close high to weed and is much more mellow. Neither are like Salvia. All of the herbal blends are different, but its not herbs that are doing the trick, its a man made synthetic cannabis, JWH-018. It tickles the same cannabinoid receptors in the brain. They just spray or sprinkle it on whatever herbs they put together. Here's the list they put in Serenity now: Damiana, Mugwort, Lionns Tail, Blue Lotus, Red Clover, Scullcap, Siberian Motherwort, and/or Almond, Molasses, Honey, Vanilla.

Hope that clears up some of the questions.

nvm, just saw this post.

I still stand by my latter statements, though.

4>0rings
05-17-2010, 03:07 PM
If people are finding a common trait between Salvia and MJ, they didn't smoke the strong stuff that's for sure. I only tried the stronger Salvia and it was basically an intense rollercoaster of images, feelings. You're ony under for a short period of time but it feels like it's been hours. Nothing else is even close to being that 'real', only way I can explain it. Not acid, shrooms, X.. whatever but it only lasts for a minute or 2.

Youtube Salvia and see some of the bad trips people go through. :rollin

FatBeaner
05-17-2010, 03:35 PM
man, i just had some of the good shit, added some keef on top and blazed up a couple bowls!

fuck space whatever the shit it is.