PDA

View Full Version : Nash Fires Back At Jackson, Calls Popovich Best Coach In League

XFactor
05-16-2010, 10:27 AM
Nash Fires Back At Jackson, Calls Popovich Best Coach In League (http://www.realgm.com/src_wiretap_archives/66605/20100516/nash_fires_back_at_jackson_calls_popovich_best_coa ch_in_league/)

Read more: http://www.realgm.com/src_wiretap_archives/66605/20100516/nash_fires_back_at_jackson_calls_popovich_best_coa ch_in_league/#ixzz0oAtB9K00

Suns point guard Steve Nash laughed off Lakers coach Phil Jackson's accusation that he carries the ball on the court.

"It's news to me. I'm fortunate. I don't know if I've been called for a carry yet," Nash said Saturday, then he added straight-faced: "I've never heard anyone accuse me of carrying it. I mean, the best coach in the league Gregg Popovich [of San Antonio] didn't have a problem with it last week."

The comment was a not-so-subtle shot at Jackson.
Jackson was asked Friday if it's tough for the Lakers to prepare to face Nash because of his frenetic style.

"Yeah, because you can't carry the ball like he does in practice," Jackson said, making a gesture of palming the basketball. "You can't pick that ball up and run with it."

TinTin
05-16-2010, 10:42 AM
:lmao

Jokes aside, I wouldn't call Pop the best coach in the league atm especially in his jay & silent bob personalities

Giuseppe
05-16-2010, 11:12 AM
Pop is proprietary. He's only done it the one way, with one person, yada, yada, yada. Ain't nothin' to be ashamed of mind ya's, but, true nonetheless.

Whilst Jackson on the flip side has done it several different ways with several different entities. Phil is the dyanamic one.

RedsLakers24
05-16-2010, 11:54 AM
LOL, I love Nash, if the Lakers don't win i would like the Suns to be champs

Pero
05-16-2010, 12:06 PM
In other news, WW1 is over.

BlackSwordsMan
05-16-2010, 02:03 PM
I'm cleaning out the bottom of my bed to hid a lot more lakers fans while we play xbox together
tee, hee

Giuseppe
05-16-2010, 02:31 PM
I'll be over at 6 sharp tomorrow evening, buddy-boy.

tee, hee.