PDA

View Full Version : All these Anti-laker threads

BUMP
05-16-2010, 09:58 PM
Nothing screams butthurt and obsessive as much as all these retarded Anti-Laker threads. All they do is make you look just as stupid as Laker fans. Are Laker fans annoying as hell sometimes with their repetitive threads? Yes but we already know that :lol

I mean ignoring the fans, the Lakers are obviously a great team and anyone going way out of their way to discredit it looks just as foolish as the Laker fans. Lets not stoop to their level. (Of course there are a few cool and knowledgable ones)

In the words of Mark Jackson "You're better than that." The Laker obsession on this board is getting pretty sad almost as if you guys would jump off a cliff at the thought of them winning another one :lmao

Me? I wouldn't lose a second of sleep if LA won the next 20 titles.

Cleaning up these Anti-LA threads would improve this board imo :toast

DUNCANownsKOBE2
05-16-2010, 10:00 PM
Agreed. I also think the Lakers fans wouldn't create so many dumb threads if they didn't get the reaction they did.

BUMP
05-16-2010, 10:02 PM
Agreed. I also think the Lakers fans wouldn't create so many dumb threads if they didn't get the reaction they did.

True, but inevitably there's alway that guy that has to bite :lol

TheMACHINE
05-16-2010, 10:04 PM
Nothing screams butthurt and obsessive as much as all these retarded Anti-Laker threads. All they do is make you look just as stupid as Laker fans. Are Laker fans annoying as hell sometimes with their repetitive threads? Yes but we already know that :lol

I mean ignoring the fans, the Lakers are obviously a great team and anyone going way out of their way to discredit it looks just as foolish as the Laker fans. Lets not stoop to their level. (Of course there are a few cool and knowledgable ones)

In the words of Mark Jackson "You're better than that." The Laker obsession on this board is getting pretty sad almost as if you guys would jump off a cliff at the thought of them winning another one :lmao

i like seeing laker and kobe haters trying to find a way to diss us.

Come on now....you know its a bad time for haters when they come up with threads trying to diss us by praising Gasol....is that really an inuslt? lol

"Pau is the REAL MVP" - Laker haters
"So..what, as long as we have a parade" - Laker fans
"uh uh ok,...ummm...lakers only won 10 titles!" - Laker haters

so funny...this is the shit that they come up with. Pathetic.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
05-16-2010, 10:04 PM
If by "that guy" you mean "most gray named Spurs fans" then yeah :lol

BUMP
05-16-2010, 10:05 PM
i like seeing laker and kobe haters trying to find a way to diss us.

Come on now....you know its a bad time for haters when they come up with threads trying to diss us by praising Gasol....is that really an inuslt? lol

"Pau is the REAL MVP" - Laker haters
"So..what, as long as we have a parade" - Laker fans
"uh uh ok,...ummm...lakers only won 10 titles!" - Laker haters

so funny...this is the shit that they come up with. Pathetic.

Yeah that one and the Jerry West one just made me smh

21_Blessings
05-16-2010, 10:05 PM
Remember when Mav fan was making 20 threads a day about their team contending and being well stacked?

HarlemHeat37
05-16-2010, 10:06 PM
I get your point, but I disagree..

Just by taking a glance at the main page, there's only 2 or 3 anti-Laker threads..

On the other hand, there's like double the amount of stupid threads created by Laker fans..Luva's quota alone is like 6 threads a day..personally, I don't have a problem with it, but I'm just saying..

I also disagree about the existence of "knowledgeable Laker fans"..I'll believe it when I see it TBH..

DUNCANownsKOBE2
05-16-2010, 10:07 PM
On the other hand, there's like double the amount of stupid threads created by Laker fans..Luva's quota alone is like 6 threads a day..

They'd slip off the front page if no one responded.

BUMP
05-16-2010, 10:10 PM

:lol there's always that "random" grey Spur fan that wants to come in and regurgitate the same BS thats been said a million times.

HarlemHeat37
05-16-2010, 10:11 PM
ya, people do respond too much..it's even worse on the Spurs side, where I've warned people about him and the threads still reach 3-5 pages..

Speaking of lakaluva..I was checking out some old threads here from ~2008(I'll reveal why later), and I noticed some of luva's posts..he was actually giving his analysis and honest opinions, acting humble, making corny jokes in his posts..he was a completely different poster..LOL..

When did it change?..did the Lakers winning a title actually make lakaluva believe that he won too?..does he actually believe it?..he might be on some Galileo shit..he's still my man, but still..he's like the KG of SpursTalk..

BUMP
05-16-2010, 10:14 PM

Just by taking a glance at the main page, there's only 2 or 3 anti-Laker threads..

On the other hand, there's like double the amount of stupid threads created by Laker fans..Luva's quota alone is like 6 threads a day..personally, I don't have a problem with it, but I'm just saying..

I also disagree about the existence of "knowledgeable Laker fans"..I'll believe it when I see it TBH..

There's probly more Laker threads, but i dont see how hard it is to ignore them

And i don't think the majority of Laker fans are dumb. A lot of them are cocky but they're the defending champs. Spur fans and Mav fans were the same way when their teams were at the top.

The only trolls out of the bunch are Koolaid-Man (just a general dumbfuck) and Luva but he's actually pretty funny :lol

21 Blessings is just sensitive as hell and Cully's just strange

midnightpulp
05-16-2010, 10:15 PM
These faggots create the blowback themselves by creating stupid thread after stupid that usually don't offer much beyond Kobe dick-sucking, Lebron hating, or frontrunning.

Me being the half troll I am, every time they create a nonsense thread that's only primary purpose is bait, I feel it my duty to throw up a bullshit counter thread about perennial loser Jerry West or the Laker fanbase obsession with Lebron.

These idiots like to convince themselves that all these "butthurt" responses are because of "jealously." No one hates on Celtic fans. It's because the Laker fanbase are highly annoying faggots. And I'm the type to react rather than ignore. To me, they're like a mosquito bite I can't stop scratching.

As long as Koolaid_man, Luva, and Blessings keep up their shtick, there's always going to be anti-Laker threads, which are truthfully a lot less in numbers than the bullshit they post on a day-to-day basis.

ginobili's bald spot
05-16-2010, 10:16 PM

This is all true. The threads definitely do scream butthurt as you said but that's what makes them enjoyable to me. It's also true what DOK said about all the trolling threads that lakerfans make here. While I don't condone or take part in those threads it's undeniable that the creators are extremely successful with their trolling and it creates a lot of backlash from posters here who were already butthurt to begin with (e.g. gray spurfan above me).

21_Blessings
05-16-2010, 10:20 PM
At least Laker fans around here post on their main. 95% of the anti-Laker threads are made by bitter Mav/Spur fan trolls while they're hiding in perpetual shame.

jag
05-16-2010, 10:23 PM
"most gray named Spurs fans"

BUMP
05-16-2010, 10:26 PM
These faggots create the blowback themselves by creating stupid thread after stupid that usually don't offer much beyond Kobe dick-sucking, Lebron hating, or frontrunning.

Me being the half troll I am, every time they create a nonsense thread that's only primary purpose is bait, I feel it my duty to throw up a bullshit counter thread about perennial loser Jerry West or the Laker fanbase obsession with Lebron.

These idiots like to convince themselves that all these "butthurt" responses are because of "jealously." No one hates on Celtic fans. It's because the Laker fanbase are highly annoying faggots. And I'm the type to react rather than ignore. To me, they're like a mosquito bite I can't stop scratching.

As long as Koolaid_man, Luva, and Blessings keep up their shtick, there's always going to be anti-Laker threads, which are truthfully a lot less in numbers than the bullshit they post on a day-to-day basis.

An internet dick measuring contest is a dangerous thing. You're just wasting your time. Nobody's gonna give in and say "Ok you're right" And by arguing meaninglessly with dumbasses you also join the flock

All you have to do is not click reply

midnightpulp
05-16-2010, 10:38 PM
That will never happen. I got him following me around like a school yard sissy.

The reason you get so many replies is cause "ownage is imminent" with your threads. You have a distinct ability to slip up, say something stupid, and turn into the lolcow that we all love to milk.

duhoh
05-16-2010, 10:42 PM
The reason you get so many replies is cause "ownage is imminent" with your threads. You have a distinct ability to slip up, say something stupid, and turn into the lolcow that we all love to milk.

sometimes that what he wants :lol

kamikazi_player
05-16-2010, 10:50 PM
ya, people do respond too much..it's even worse on the Spurs side, where I've warned people about him and the threads still reach 3-5 pages..

Speaking of lakaluva..I was checking out some old threads here from ~2008(I'll reveal why later), and I noticed some of luva's posts..he was actually giving his analysis and honest opinions, acting humble, making corny jokes in his posts..he was a completely different poster..LOL..

When did it change?..did the Lakers winning a title actually make lakaluva believe that he won too?..does he actually believe it?..he might be on some Galileo shit..he's still my man, but still..he's like the KG of SpursTalk..
Lakaluva's a real nice guy, but yall get sensitive about his post. That's why he keeps making these types of threads. He's usually having fun when riling up anti-laker fans because you guys keep responding to him. When he sees so many anti-Laker threads. of course he'll know to make a pro-laker or anti-(insert team) thread to tick posters off. Hell, if someone made fun of Tim Duncan every couple of days, i would probably rile you guys up too just for the fun of it :lol. Even post right now, he shows that he's knowledgable in some respect and could be a very nice guy. Some of his post from the NBA forum are the result of Laker haters keep responding.
There are many posters I believe are still good posters even though they get looked at badly by some people. Allanon is a perfect example of this. I think some of his opinions are cool and some are questionable. But people don't realize IT'S HIS OPINION. Then some fans, (like some butthurt Mav fans) keep trolling him for his opinion. I remembered he was a good poster, and I see some of his post that resembles good in him :lol. The only ones i really disliked are culburn, dr. house and 21_blessings. Before i would have to decode culburn cause I have no clue what the hell he was talking about. 21_blessings and dr. house were homerism at their finest. There are douche bag Laker fans, and some Laker fans that react to douche bag post from other sport teams.

midnightpulp
05-16-2010, 11:06 PM
Hello pot. We've been posting threads all day about your stupidity.

Really? News to me.

This is the first thread I came across that kinda, sorta mentioned me. Scrolling down now. Nope. Don't see any other threads about me.

And of course, my "stupid" Jerry West thread, which is quite valid imho, because Jerry West doesn't deserve to be the logo, was simply a troll response to your Jerry West says Kobe is the best post-player in the game, which was posted to troll Spurs fans.

Killakobe81
05-16-2010, 11:18 PM

There are plenty on here you just blinded by your Kobe hate ... BUT there are some moronic ones too ...

HarlemHeat37
05-16-2010, 11:22 PM
Lakaluva's a real nice guy, but yall get sensitive about his post. That's why he keeps making these types of threads. He's usually having fun when riling up anti-laker fans because you guys keep responding to him. When he sees so many anti-Laker threads. of course he'll know to make a pro-laker or anti-(insert team) thread to tick posters off. Hell, if someone made fun of Tim Duncan every couple of days, i would probably rile you guys up too just for the fun of it :lol. Even post right now, he shows that he's knowledgable in some respect and could be a very nice guy. Some of his post from the NBA forum are the result of Laker haters keep responding.
There are many posters I believe are still good posters even though they get looked at badly by some people. Allanon is a perfect example of this. I think some of his opinions are cool and some are questionable. But people don't realize IT'S HIS OPINION. Then some fans, (like some butthurt Mav fans) keep trolling him for his opinion. I remembered he was a good poster, and I see some of his post that resembles good in him :lol. The only ones i really disliked are culburn, dr. house and 21_blessings. Before i would have to decode culburn cause I have no clue what the hell he was talking about. 21_blessings and dr. house were homerism at their finest. There are douche bag Laker fans, and some Laker fans that react to douche bag post from other sport teams.

I don't know why you're saying "you guys", I have a history with lakaluva here..I've been saying he's the greatest SpursTalk troll of all-time for a while now, I respect his troll game..

I was just wondering when he became like that, because he wasn't trolling years ago..I guess he wanted to get recognized so he added an "edgy look" to himself..

However, I disagree with you saying that Allanon is a good poster..he's an idiot TBH..

I agree about 21_Blessings though..one of the worst posters I've ever encountered on the internet TBH..don't forget DazedAndConfused too, wow, this guy is amazingly good at being an idiot..

#1 Timmys Fan
05-16-2010, 11:22 PM
tbh BUMP has been posting so much low-quality horseshit lately that he's on the verge of having his mav krew status revoked.

I thought posting low-quality horse shit is how one gained access into the mav krew in the first place.

SomeCallMeTim
05-16-2010, 11:24 PM

I think your ratio is backwards... I see 6 anti-Laker and/or anti-Kobe threads up there (including one that started as such and is now stickied as The Kobe Thread) while I see 3 Laker Fanboi threads -- one of which backfired in spectacular fashion. :lol

And anyone who implies "there are no knowledgeable fans of Team X" is just guilty of biased/lazy thinking, IMO.

HarlemHeat37
05-16-2010, 11:27 PM
I'm one of the least biased posters on ST, TBH..

monosylab1k
05-16-2010, 11:29 PM
I thought posting low-quality horse shit is how one gained access into the mav krew in the first place.

timvp disagrees, tbh.

http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3298060&postcount=39

JJ Hickson
05-16-2010, 11:36 PM
tbh BUMP has been posting so much low-quality horseshit lately that he's on the verge of having his mav krew status revoked.

BUMP should be kicked out and replaced with me tbh. Everyone already thinks I'm a mavfan troll anyway.

kamikazi_player
05-16-2010, 11:38 PM
I don't know why you're saying "you guys", I have a history with lakaluva here..I've been saying he's the greatest SpursTalk troll of all-time for a while now, I respect his troll game..

I was just wondering when he became like that, because he wasn't trolling years ago..I guess he wanted to get recognized so he added an "edgy look" to himself..

However, I disagree with you saying that Allanon is a good poster..he's an idiot TBH..
Like i said, It was probably in the offseason where people still discredit Kobe and the Lakers. The "can't win without Gasol, Phil Jackson, and/or Derek Fisher" probably got him ammo to troll everyone.
About Allanon, he can back up some of his arguments, like Rose not being a leader, I don't say i typically agree, but I can see his point of view. He mentioned about Marc Gasol maybe being better than Pau Gasol, in the future, it may happen. Got to give him props for some of his arguments. And he doesn't attack unless someone is attacking him and calling him names.

SomeCallMeTim
05-16-2010, 11:40 PM
I'm one of the least biased posters on ST, TBH..

And one is always the most qualified to make such statements about oneself. Are you also one of the most modest?

midnightpulp
05-16-2010, 11:41 PM
I think your ratio is backwards... I see 6 anti-Laker and/or anti-Kobe threads up there (including one that started as such and is now stickied as The Kobe Thread) while I see 3 Laker Fanboi threads -- one of which backfired in spectacular fashion. :lol

And anyone who implies "there are no knowledgeable fans of Team X" is just guilty of biased/lazy thinking, IMO.

You're a great poster, but you're off here.

Between Koolaid_Man, Luva, 21_Blessings, and Dazed and Confused, the main board is a Laker fan boy orgy.

Luva starts more anti-Spurs/Duncan, dicksucking Laker threads in a day than I've started anti-Lakers threads in all my time here. And I've been here for 2 more years than him.

And I only bring out the BS anti-Laker threads when Laker fan douchebaggery reaches critical mass.

TheMACHINE
05-17-2010, 01:47 AM

Hi Midnightpulp

Greg Oden
05-17-2010, 01:53 AM
timvp disagrees, tbh.

http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3298060&postcount=39

regulated

midnightpulp
05-17-2010, 03:53 AM

Thinking about this some more, you are absolutely correct.

This forum has descended into a mess of Laker fan douchebaggery and Laker fan douchebaggery countermeasures, which begets more Laker fan douchebaggery followed by more...well you get the point.

I mean, why pay so much attention to guy who names himself after a soft-drink with a 1st grader's command of the English language; or a guy who is a self-admitted attention whore that talks about having sex with the wife of a Mexican tow-truck driver? If anything, they deserve our pity and not our indignation.

So a new me from here on out. No counter-trolling to Laker fan idiocy. No going after Luva, Koolaid_Man, or 21. At some point you just have to turn up your palms and let things naturally exist as they are without trying to impose control.

A zookeeper can't stop a gang of monkeys from throwing their feces at each other, it's a behavior firmly embedded in their primal nature. If you try to intervene, you'll wind up in their crossfire. Similarly, you can't stop Laker fans from acting in the same manner. You just have to stand back, let them pelt each other, wait for them to get bored and eventually stop. Then you grab the hose and rinse away. Sure it's frustrating work, you'd rather the monkeys act civilized from the start and not make a huge, smelly mess, but hey, at least you avoided being covered in shit.

Ghazi
05-17-2010, 03:57 AM
lol, you guys think Laker fan douchebaggery is bad?

Just wait until the Mavs get Lebron.

We're gonna make them motherfuckers look like choir boys.

<-------------

HarlemHeat37
05-17-2010, 04:17 AM
Ghazi, go to bed son, it's getting late..

midnightpulp
05-17-2010, 06:38 AM
Thinking about this some more, you are absolutely correct.

This forum has descended into a mess of Laker fan douchebaggery and Laker fan douchebaggery countermeasures, which begets more Laker fan douchebaggery followed by more...well you get the point.

I mean, why pay so much attention to guy who names himself after a soft-drink with a 1st grader's command of the English language; or a guy who is a self-admitted attention whore that talks about having sex with the wife of a Mexican tow-truck driver? If anything, they deserve our pity and not our indignation.

So a new me from here on out. No counter-trolling to Laker fan idiocy. No going after Luva, Koolaid_Man, or 21. At some point you just have to turn up your palms and let things naturally exist as they are without trying to impose control.

A zookeeper can't stop a gang of monkeys from throwing their feces at each other, it's a behavior firmly embedded in their primal nature. If you try to intervene, you'll wind up in their crossfire. Similarly, you can't stop Laker fans from acting in the same manner. You just have to stand back, let them pelt each other, wait for them to get bored and eventually stop. Then you grab the hose and rinse away. Sure it's frustrating work, you'd rather the monkeys act civilized from the start and not make a huge, smelly mess, but hey, at least you avoided being covered in shit.

And as a symbol of my new found tolerance and respect for Lakers fans, I'm now donning an Elden Campbell avi and a Sedale Threatt signature.

Peace.

Shastafarian
05-17-2010, 06:44 AM
I look at it this way. It's gonna be that much funnier when the Lakers fall short. What else is there to talk about in the NBA forum anyways? LeBron?

midnightpulp
05-17-2010, 06:54 AM
I look at it this way. It's gonna be that much funnier when the Lakers fall short. What else is there to talk about in the NBA forum anyways? LeBron?

I honestly think they'll win it this year. Cleveland was my pick to beat them. Orlando's offense is too one dimensional and Dwight too inconsistent. Boston looks good, but I don't see them sustaining their current level of dominance into the Finals.

It will be the Lakers year again. Good for their fans. It's always an exciting time when your team wins a title.

pauls931
05-17-2010, 07:22 AM
I just checked and roughly 85% of the threads on the first page were started by LA fans, kind of low for a Laker site.

mogrovejo
05-17-2010, 07:32 AM
I just checked and roughly 85% of the threads on the first page were started by LA fans, kind of low for a Laker site.

I was just going to post the same thing. Lakers fans must control themselves and stop opening so many "we're so great, the rest of the world is garbage" threads. It's pathetic and those threads which can actually promote good discussions quickly get buried under a gigantic pile of trash-talking garbage.

TheMACHINE
05-17-2010, 10:03 AM

was it funny last year?

dallasmavsnfuego214
05-17-2010, 10:13 AM
Am I the only one that sees the irony in BUMP trying to control the trolling? :lol

This guy used to be the biggest troll here

TheMACHINE
05-17-2010, 10:38 AM
it was funny as shit in 08. don't know if your fat bandwagoning ass was around then though.

hahah 2008...you still laughing about 2008? hahah fucktard.

lol 1st round elimination

Cuppycake Gumdrop
05-17-2010, 10:48 AM
lol editing a post 6 minutes later. couldn't quite get the sick burn to the win level you wanted? had to make some changes?

TheMACHINE
05-17-2010, 10:49 AM
lol editing a post 6 minutes later. couldn't quite get the sick burn to the win level you wanted? had to make some changes?

yah i missed a period. sue me.

Cuppycake Gumdrop
05-17-2010, 11:15 AM
yah i missed a period. sue me.

:lmao that only makes it more pathetic.

Cuppycake Gumdrop
05-17-2010, 11:16 AM
crap I didn't put a period at the end of the above post. I'll go edit it in 6 minutes :lmao

21_Dickings
05-17-2010, 11:40 AM
crap I didn't put a period at the end of the above post. I'll go edit it in 6 minutes :lmao

I wonder why he didn't capitalize where necessary when he was adding periods? He was already in edit mode, so why not?

Maybe something like that takes him an hour or so?

Ignignokt
05-17-2010, 12:12 PM
What do we know about Lakerfans?

1. The only fanbase who have 30+ yr old men sporting replica jerseys along with laker headbands. Pretty pathetic. It's usually a sign that you're wife left you to be alone with the kids because you had no sex drive, no culture, not sophisticaton, overweight, and at the time you still had your mommy cook bfast and dinner for you.

2. Fair weather fans. Worst in all of sports.

3. Approve of Rapists.

4. They think basketball knowledge is purely just a bunch of putdowns about championships, prestige, and manhood jokes about other teams.

5. Because of reason #1, they live vicariously through the Black Male athlete and would not blink an eye if Tyson Chandler, Kobe, or Dwight Howard would offer to bang their girlfriends mercilessly infront of their very own eyes.

6. Proof of their existence in the 90's is scarce. 98 percent of Lakerfans existence was not recognized by the US govt. More than likely, they crossed over from another dimension where bathhouses are more prevelant than bars, and women not men are the ones with dicks and balls.

duhoh
05-17-2010, 08:38 PM
But that's not what he wants, he can't help it.

:lol

got these kids in the palm of your hands