PDA

View Full Version : Suns Fan I have 3 Little Words For You:

Koolaid_Man
05-16-2010, 11:56 PM
http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a68/Koolbreezey/tacos_3.jpg

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a68/Koolbreezey/img_0653.jpg

OGBobbyJohnson
05-17-2010, 12:01 AM
Yo busta ass is becoming a gotdamn joke now, nigga.

Look at you with your taco bullshit and cracka, uppity Obama pictures. I know why you like that uncle tom nigga, Kool. You hopin he gonna throw some welfare your way on the count of you and Luva having that kid.

Shit don't work that way, busta. Grow yo ass some feet, stand on them, get your ass moving and put in some work. You do otherwise, you gonna be feeling that cap enter yo dome, you dig?

Shape up.

JamStone
05-17-2010, 12:08 AM
Kori, I'm not asking to ban him, but can you make it so he can't start threads?

21_Dickings
05-17-2010, 12:10 AM

I second this motion.

Guy is fuckin worthless (outside some occasional lulz at his expense, but even those are now getting boring).

Is he legit or someone's troll?

NewJerSpur
05-17-2010, 12:11 AM
Got to admit, he's got a finely manicured thumbnail, lol.

21_Dickings
05-17-2010, 12:13 AM
Got to admit, he's got a finely manicured thumbnail, lol.

Probably to make it more comfortable for Lakaluva when he shoves it up his ass.

NewJerSpur
05-17-2010, 12:14 AM
Ouch.

Koolaid_Man
05-17-2010, 12:17 AM

you people are sad...you shouldn't live so vicariously through an NBA message board...you sound like a little kid crying to his NaNa...wanting to take his ball home cuz he just got his ass kicked....How pathetic...you guys give new definition to the word loser ...LOSER...:toast

lurker
05-17-2010, 12:17 AM
http://d.yimg.com/a/p/sp/getty/b1/fullj.fc3ecb0ad181d89c72a2d2ab0dee29ae/fc3ecb0ad181d89c72a2d2ab0dee29ae-getty-98760049cc001_suns_spurs.jpg
Please, stop spamming.

Greg Oden
05-17-2010, 12:19 AM
Tacos provide no nutrition whatsoever and are loaded with fat. Laker fans are all poverty stricken mexicans who will steal if they can't get it for free anyway. A match made it Empty Calorie Heaven.

Koolaid_Man
05-17-2010, 12:20 AM
Tacos provide no nutrition whatsoever and are loaded with fat. Laker fans are all poverty stricken mexicans who will steal if they can't get it for free anyway. A match made it Empty Calorie Heaven.

ok great great grandpa!!!! need some miracle cream for those forehead wrinkles you sportin?

Greg Oden
05-17-2010, 12:22 AM
ok great great grandpa!!!! need some miracle cream for those forehead wrinkles you sportin?

Are you implying that it's possible that I participated in the civil war? I have defied all scientific claims since I have lived such a long and prosperous life, tbh.

21_Dickings
05-17-2010, 12:24 AM
you people are sad...you shouldn't live so vicariously through an NBA message board...you sound like a little kid crying to his NaNa...wanting to take his ball home cuz he just got his ass kicked....How pathetic...you guys give new definition to the word loser ...LOSER...:toast

No, it's cause you're a faggot...faggot.

Come with some original, funny troll material and people wouldn't be calling for you to be pinked.

We all tolerate your hoe Luva because he is at least funny. We tolerate the Mavs trolls, the Spurs trolls. If you have some game, no one will be calling for your head.

You have none of that. You're just fuckin pathetic and a waste of bandwidth.

Although if you're a troll who is intentionally trying to be stupid, then you sir are a fuckin' legend. But I doubt you're smart enough to know how to act stupid. You're just stupid...stupid.

Koolaid_Man
05-17-2010, 12:27 AM

Come with some original, funny troll material and people wouldn't be calling for you to be pinked.

We all tolerate your hoe Luva because he is at least funny. We tolerate the Mavs trolls, the Spurs trolls. If you have some game, no one will be calling for your head.

Although if you're a troll who is intentionally trying to be stupid, then you sir are a fuckin' legend. But I doubt you're smart enough to know how to act stupid. You're just stupid...stupid.

Sounds like you live a miserable life...woman left ya...no money in the bank...small dick...flabby stomach....no car....too ugly...what is your bane...you can't possible be that angry with Sir Koolaid...You must have some unresolved mommy or daddy issues....the anger oozzes out of your fingertips and onto the screen....So Why So Serious? :toast

21_Dickings
05-17-2010, 12:29 AM
Sounds like you live a miserable life...woman left ya...no money in the bank...small dick...flabby stomach....no car....too ugly...what is your bane...you can't possible be that angry with Sir Koolaid...You must have some unresolved mommy or daddy issues....the anger oozzes out of your fingertips and onto the screen....So Why So Serious? :toast

This my "America eating my lunch" to Koolaid_Man.

http://i762.photobucket.com/albums/xx261/OGBobbyJohsonOWNsKoolaidman/koolaid3-1.jpg

Koolaid_Man
05-17-2010, 12:30 AM

not cool picking on my Mexican brothers...even though I'm a Negro I stand with my Brown brothers and sisters....Viva La Loca...:toast

21_Dickings
05-17-2010, 12:30 AM
http://i762.photobucket.com/albums/xx261/OGBobbyJohsonOWNsKoolaidman/koolaid3-1.jpg

Greg Oden
05-17-2010, 12:31 AM
not cool picking on my Mexican brothers...even though I'm a Negro I stand with my Brown brothers and sisters....Viva La Loca...:toast

Your mother must have fornicated with many men in order for you to consider males of other races to be your siblings.

21_Dickings

BlackSwordsMan
kori is like obama in her laxness

Koolaid_Man
05-17-2010, 12:33 AM
This my "America eating my lunch" to Koolaid_Man.

ok...all BS aside...I want to see how smart you are...Give your best intellectual opinion...No jokes, no insults, just pure unadulterated intellect...Show me how smart you really are any topic...name a topic...Sports, Politics, Medicine, Science you name it...How smart are you?

lakaluva's mom
05-17-2010, 12:35 AM
hey Koolaid, you forgot your box of condoms on lakaluva's bed, you know, the ones that say "extra small" on them

Koolaid_Man
05-17-2010, 12:36 AM

funny thing is you guys come picking a fight with Sir :hatKoolaid...if you really can't stand my posts why open to read them...just put me on ignore...but ahhh you can't resist huh? :toast

Mavs_man_41
05-17-2010, 12:36 AM

Your mother must have fornicated with many men in order for you to consider males of other races to be your siblings.

:lmao ladies and gentlemen, greg oden is running wild!!!

ps kool aid gets his name because sugary liquids run through his veins, he has sugar in the tank

21_Dickings
05-17-2010, 12:38 AM
ok...all BS aside...I want to see how smart you are...Give your best intellectual opinion...No jokes, no insults, just pure unadulterated intellect...Show me how smart you really are any topic...name a topic...Sports, Politics, Medicine, Science you name it...How smart are you?

Can we discuss the emergence of freaky jams and their potential within the hip-hop landscape? Just what is a "freaky jam" and what does it hold for the future of hip-hop?

Koolaid_Man
05-17-2010, 12:39 AM
:lmao ladies and gentlemen, greg oden is running wild!!!

ps kool aid gets his name because sugary liquids run through his veins, he has sugar in the tank

ok that was probably the best insult I've ever received outside of a 76'er fan calling me a sanctimonious little piece of shit....your insult ranks #2...but I gotta give you props for being clever with it...Now I'm :ihit

21_Dickings
05-17-2010, 12:41 AM
ok that was probably the best insult I've ever received outside of a 76'er fan calling me a sanctimonious little piece of shit....your insult ranks #2...but I gotta give you props for being clever with it...Now I'm :ihit

lakaluva's mom
05-17-2010, 12:41 AM

:lmao at you conceding to an insult, soft pussy faggot

Greg Oden
05-17-2010, 12:42 AM

if you really wanna throw some hands, I can set up an exhibition spar between yourself and Macaulay Culkin. He hasn't had a good fight since Michael broke his Thriller right off in his bong hole.

Koolaid_Man
05-17-2010, 12:44 AM
:lmao at you conceding to an insult, soft pussy faggot

i guess when you paid like me it sort of just rolls off you...you take nothing too serious...:toast:toast:toast including insults from...ok let me not talk condescending...you guys are intelligent posters...

Mavs_man_41
05-17-2010, 12:47 AM

thanks, but i really wasn't looking to earn your praises, i mean you already have a man at home to worship and give those to. i'm just here to bust balls and take names!

Koolaid_Man
05-17-2010, 12:50 AM
thanks, but i really wasn't looking to earn your praises, i mean you already have a man at home to worship and give those to. i'm just here to bust balls and take names!

ok that was lame...I guess you're 1 and done...but a Mav's fan busting balls now that's an interesting concept...I thought all Mav's fans had their gentials mutilated in 2006...so if you have no balls how are you going to have the balls to bust balls...shit gets confusing to me....

Mavs_man_41
05-17-2010, 12:54 AM
ok that was lame...I guess you're 1 and done...but a Mav's fan busting balls now that's an interesting concept...I thought all Mav's fans had their gentials mutilated in 2006...so if you have no balls how are you going to have the balls to bust balls...shit gets confusing to me....

au contraire mon frere, i was actually starting to believe i was one and done after just finishing polishing my ring from 2006, when these lebron to dallas rumors started circulating, hence my sexy avatar. do you like?

21_Dickings
05-17-2010, 12:57 AM
i guess when you paid like me it sort of just rolls off you...you take nothing too serious...:toast:toast:toast including insults from...ok let me not talk condescending...you guys are intelligent posters...

It has nothing to do with posters having a thin skin. This forum has been through Mono, Dazed and Confused, Lakaluva, and a host of other trolls that throw around insults freely.

You're an irritant because you're not in their league. No humor, no wit, just spam. What's going on here is the pack trying to remove a weakling from its ranks.

And no, I won't engage you in an intellectual debate, especially politics. Your takes are a joke and are nothing but weak opinions taken straight from the Liberal-Dem playbook. And I know what your CNN/Fox News programmed mind is thinking as you just read that, "Oooh. Time to edjacate a hick-conservative and start up mah Bush tirade."

I couldn't be farther from a conservative. So if we were to get into a discussion, you'd have no standard counterpoints to rely on and would be totally dumbfounded trying to think of a rebuttal. It would indeed be a waste of both our times.

Koolaid_Man
05-17-2010, 01:00 AM
au contraire mon frere, i was actually starting to believe i was one and done after just finishing polishing my ring from 2006, when these lebron to dallas rumors started circulating, hence my sexy avatar. do you like?

One simple line of questioning you should ask yourself is:

What does Dallas have to offer Lebron
Why would he leave one lame city for the another (non major media market)
Does Lebron really want to play for a cross-eyed owner
The Cowboys are on the decline so what's the appeal
What kind of night life exists in Dallas freaking Texas
Why would he go to live in a Bible Belt state where he'd get judged 24/7 by crazy wacked out evangelicals
Which city would give him the fastest path at beating Kobe's jersey sales (not Dallas)

21_Blessings
05-17-2010, 01:02 AM

More failure. It's a match made in heaven.

Mavs_man_41
05-17-2010, 01:02 AM
One simple line of questioning you should ask yourself is:

Why would he leave one lame city for the another (non major media market)
Does Lebron really want to play for a cross-eyed owner
The Cowboys are on the decline so what's the appeal
What kind of night life exists in Dallas freaking Texas
Why would he go to live in a Bible Belt state where he'd get judged 24/7 by crazy wacked out evangelicals
Which city would give him the fastest path at beating Kobe's jersey sales (not Dallas)

are you unaware that dallas nightlife is off the chain and we like to get down and d-boogie off in dat dirty D? come on out to club cirque or purgatory and pick you up some fine chica's son. make some friends, get you some connections. because after mayor james comes to New Dallas in partnership with jerry jones and jerryworld, it's gonna be hollywood 2.0 off in this hoe!

Koolaid_Man
05-17-2010, 01:08 AM
It has nothing to do with posters having a thin skin. This forum has been through Mono, Dazed and Confused, Lakaluva, and a host of other trolls that throw around insults freely.

You're an irritant because you're not in their league. No humor, no wit, just spam. What's going on here is the pack trying to remove a weakling from the its ranks.

And no, I won't engage you in an intellectual debate, especially politics. Your takes are a joke and are nothing but weak opinions taken straight from the Liberal-Dem playbook. And I know what your CNN/Fox News programmed mind is thinking as you just read that, "Oooh. Time to edjacate a hick-conservative and start up mah Bush tirade."

I couldn't be farther from a conservative. So if we were to get into a discussion, you'd have no standard counterpoints to rely on and would be totally dumbfounded trying to think of a rebuttal. It would indeed be a waste of both our times.

ok... I know where you stand now...I will deal with you accordingly..You have no life and I'm apologize for not recognizing it sooner.... I have a book reading recommendation for you...why do you think I'm so brilliant..:

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a68/Koolbreezey/710MRX4JW0L_BO2204203200_PIsitb-sti.jpg

21_Dickings
05-17-2010, 01:10 AM
ok... I know where you stand now...I will deal with you accordingly..You have no life and I'm apologize for not recognizing it sooner.... I have a book reading recommendation for you...why do you think I'm so brilliant..:

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a68/Koolbreezey/710MRX4JW0L_BO2204203200_PIsitb-sti.jpg

Where do I stand? Humor me?

Koolaid_Man
05-17-2010, 01:15 AM
Where do I stand? Humor me?

Your Profile is the 'Homo At The Water Cooler'....you like yelling and you may be prone to beating your wife and kids...your susceptible to being mislead and dealing with you is no simple task...Man Handling you is what works best...

Mavs_man_41
05-17-2010, 01:18 AM
big :danceclub off in Big D!

dirzgOHKYrs

Koolaid_Man
05-17-2010, 01:23 AM
More failure. It's a match made in heaven.

Hmmm I guess u right 21...I never looked at it quite like that...A Place where Lebron can feel free to be express his Queenship...

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a68/Koolbreezey/queen_james2.jpg

namlook
05-17-2010, 01:23 AM
Tacos provide no nutrition whatsoever and are loaded with fat. Laker fans are all poverty stricken mexicans who will steal if they can't get it for free anyway.

I guess you missed all the shots of the crowd at Lakers games. I see one Mexican, George Lopez, and that's about it.

21_Dickings
05-17-2010, 01:25 AM
Your Profile is the 'Homo At The Water Cooler'....you like yelling and you may be prone to beating your wife and kids...your susceptible to being mislead and dealing with you is no simple task...Man Handling you is what works best...

Mavs_man_41
05-17-2010, 01:26 AM
kool aid..i didn't mean to scare you scrah, come on down to Big D and get your little guy wet..it's all good as long as u stay away from them real G's standin in the club with that G-stance not dancin just rockin side to side...wouldn't wanna see a fellow spurstalker get murked off in this jungle!

srXTA2HE05Q

21_Dickings
05-17-2010, 01:30 AM
"Namlook" read backwards as Koolman...

Is Koolaidman your troll?

Koolaid_Man
05-17-2010, 01:39 AM
kool aid..i didn't mean to scare you scrah, come on down to Big D and get your little guy wet..it's all good as long as u stay away from them real G's standin in the club with that G-stance not dancin just rockin side to side...wouldn't wanna see a fellow spurstalker get murked off in this jungle!

srXTA2HE05Q

not bad for a Dallas Spot...but too many tiny ass white girls...don't get me wrong I fucks em...but I can't stand that lil ass shaking routine..a nigga need more ass on that thang...I'll show you how we do Cali Dro style...

21_Dickings
05-17-2010, 01:40 AM
not bad for a Dallas Spot...but too many tiny ass white girls...don't get me wrong I fucks em...but I can't stand that lil ass shaking routine..a nigga need more ass on that thang...I'll show you how we do Cali Dro style...

Like some man sized glutes, amirite?

What do you feed Lakaluva to keep that ass up to your standards?

21_Blessings
05-17-2010, 02:03 AM
Like some man sized glutes, amirite?

What do you feed Lakaluva to keep that ass up to your standards?

You are so obvious Findog. Can't even hide your homosexuality via troll. :lol

Koolaid_Man
05-17-2010, 02:09 AM
You are so obvious Findog. Can't even hide your homosexuality via troll. :lol

that's all these cats talk about is gay shit....pussies on the internet and straight fags in real life....

21_Dickings
05-17-2010, 02:15 AM
that's all these cats talk about is gay shit....pussies on the internet and straight fags in real life....

Then why was your ass in that Dwight Howard gets hit on by gay reporter thread within 2 minutes of its posting?

Or how about the way you got videos of gay, black inmates close at hand?

Or your preoccupation with the size of white and black male penis size?

Everyone got a posting history.

Nah, dude, the only one obsessed with gay shit 'round here is your faggot ass.

Edward
05-17-2010, 11:10 AM
I love when the fat beaner Lakers fans at the Suns/Lakers game chant "WE WANT TACOS!" at the end if the Lakers win. stereotype comedy, fat beaners wanting tacos :lol

Greg Oden
05-17-2010, 11:40 AM
I guess you missed all the shots of the crowd at Lakers games. I see one Mexican, George Lopez, and that's about it.

I guess your below room temperature level IQ missed where I said mexicans are poverty stricken and don't have the currency to afford anything else but the cheapest seats there, dipshit.

MateoNeygro
05-17-2010, 01:37 PM
Some of ya'll are rediculous but it makes for some entertaining reading.

TampaDude
05-17-2010, 06:38 PM
Yo busta ass is becoming a gotdamn joke now, nigga.

Look at you with your taco bullshit and cracka, uppity Obama pictures. I know why you like that uncle tom nigga, Kool. You hopin he gonna throw some welfare your way on the count of you and Luva having that kid.

Shit don't work that way, busta. Grow yo ass some feet, stand on them, get your ass moving and put in some work. You do otherwise, you gonna be feeling that cap enter yo dome, you dig?

Shape up.

OG be keepin' dat pimp hand strong...recognize!!! :hat

OGBobbyJohnson
05-18-2010, 12:11 AM
Young Bobby is a homo, real talk. No reason to even pretend like he gets a rise out of you guys anymore. Lil nigga lasted two weeks, and already flamed out. Koolaid exposed him, so he's done. He can go back to eating Fruit Loops and creating Techno Dances on the weekend.

Flamed out, nigga?

I'm always vigilant on you two bustas. I see you acting uppity and I come and start throwing slaps around.

Kool didn't expose shit. I got fans all over the world, nigga. They make websites, videos, and even name themself after me cause I'm a fuckin general in the game. Keep believing yo two week bullshit when I been runnin the hood for two decks.

Shit. You done lost your mind wit this shit.

I know what this about. You and Kool being the two fags you are always craving attention for some bullshit. When them Hollywood cats came around the hood wanting some info about Deuce and the crew to make they movie, you two bustas we're left out the story.

You fools started shedding tears and beggin to be involved. Kool had some fuckin' delusions about Denzel playing his ass and that cross dressing nigga RuPaul playing yours. Got to the point where them whitebread Hollywood folks had to use some hard words with you two and put you bustas in place.

Man, we all busted up when they told you two they were trying to make a serious drama bout the hood and not some fuckin' gay porn flick.

Jealously, nigga, all this about.