PDA

View Full Version : Who's ass do I have to kiss to get some screen names accepted?

Greg Oden
05-17-2010, 12:30 AM
Cuz I'll just make you close your eyes and stick ShagaiFrost's lips right up to your jelly filled ass in order for whoever to accept some fucking screen names.

FUCK

Remember when you didn't have to wait for email confirmations to be dispatched to your inbox to get some screen names accepted?

Basically, I want some screen names accepted.

I've been posting on this site for many years only as Greg Oden, and want to use another fucking screen name but can't get it accepted.

Mavs_man_41
05-17-2010, 12:33 AM
:lmao it's all because younghusband

the creation of that troll was the beginning of a chain chode bload reaction resulting in the banning and/or unfair treatment of many of our beloved posters

Greg Oden
05-17-2010, 12:36 AM
Some "dipwad" as our beloved resident prehistoric poster would say, is the reason we can't immediately post with other user names that we created? Who is this assbag younghusband? If I had to guess, his existence is ran by communists with small peckers who feel empowered by running this young boy's life.

Mavs_man_41
05-17-2010, 12:40 AM
Some "dipwad" as our beloved resident prehistoric poster would say, is the reason we can't immediately post with other user names that we created? Who is this assbag younghusband? If I had to guess, his existence is ran by communists with small peckers who feel empowered by running this young boy's life.

agreed, tbh. this long legged yellow macdaddy is obviously being held back by the system, i mean both systems, the communist regime in his home country and the similiar one that is run on this particular forum, tbh.

marini martini
05-17-2010, 12:43 AM

agreed, tbh. this long legged yellow macdaddy is obviously being held back by the system, i mean both systems, the communist regime in his home country and the similiar one that is run on this particular forum, tbh.

:toast

Ya'll rock!!!

SourCandy
05-17-2010, 01:02 PM
Took me like a week to get approved. I think it's only cause Frenzy msged kori. So he told me.

Greg Oden
05-17-2010, 01:14 PM
Took me like a week to get approved. I think it's only cause Frenzy msged kori. So he told me.

Frenzy only does favors for transvestites. Just sayin.

Bender
05-17-2010, 02:11 PM
my screen name took a couple of weeks to get approved

thispego
05-17-2010, 02:26 PM
kiss your own ass bitch!

Cyrano
05-17-2010, 03:08 PM
If all else fails, maybe Mouse will loan you one of his hundreds of alter egos.

4>0rings
05-17-2010, 03:12 PM
If you want it sooner then you have to PM moma or papa bear but then they know who's whos troll right away without having to look up IP's. :(

lefty
05-17-2010, 03:20 PM
As a rule of thumb, you have to kiss every ST member's ass

mookie2001
05-17-2010, 03:49 PM
Me was getting screen names from the time me was 10, 11 years old and you don't see anyone complaining now

(score)

Everytime.

Kori Ellis
05-17-2010, 05:03 PM
We have to approve each new user one-by-one, thanks to someone threatening us (offline). So .. sorry.

You can PM me - I'll look it up and approve it for you.

Drachen
05-17-2010, 05:06 PM
Is there no one else that finds it at all strange that someone with an account is complaining about not being able to open multiple accounts? I have one account. I have no desires to have more. I know a guy like Mouse has 100s, but I always thought he was the "too much time on my hands" outlier. It is starting to seem that it is I who am the outlier.

JamStone
05-17-2010, 05:33 PM
When is my screen name "My Hairy Dunghole Dripping Chocolate" going to get approved?

I've been waiting 2 months now.

tlongII
05-17-2010, 09:20 PM
Cuz I'll just make you close your eyes and stick ShagaiFrost's lips right up to your jelly filled ass in order for whoever to accept some fucking screen names.

FUCK

Remember when you didn't have to wait for email confirmations to be dispatched to your inbox to get some screen names accepted?

Basically, I want some screen names accepted.

I've been posting on this site for many years only as Greg Oden, and want to use another fucking screen name but can't get it accepted.

I find that hard to believe.