DUNCANownsKOBE2
05-17-2010, 08:30 PM
Good job Channing.

4>0rings
05-17-2010, 08:34 PM
Stop your bitching already.

BadOdor
05-17-2010, 08:34 PM
Son, calm down. They will play much better at home, which is really what you should expect from their caliber of players.

Baseline
05-17-2010, 10:03 PM
Pop and the Spurs kept talking about how improved Phoenix was on defense. And in Game 1, LA is doing nothing but layup drills all night.

It's obvious that Popovich - the genius - just couldn't figure out juggernauts like Dudley and Frye and Amundson. Unbelievable.

At this point, the Phoenix sweep of the Spurs is looking utterly humiliating.

silverblk mystix
05-17-2010, 10:52 PM
it is exactly as I feared....

the suns would match-up well against the spurs---then take away the spurs chance to beat the lakers---

but then they would just bend over against the lakers...fuckin pussies

poop
05-17-2010, 10:52 PM
earlier in the playoffs when these two were hitting 80% 3-pointers, i was like 'watch, as soon as they play the lakers they are going to magically start bricking.'

sure enough...

pauls931
05-17-2010, 10:55 PM
I'll give Dudley a pass he's done good, but Frye on the road has been horrific. He seems to lack mental toughness.

4>0rings
05-17-2010, 10:55 PM
Pop and the Spurs kept talking about how improved Phoenix was on defense. And in Game 1, LA is doing nothing but layup drills all night.

It's obvious that Popovich - the genius - just couldn't figure out juggernauts like Dudley and Frye and Amundson. Unbelievable.

Damn homie, sing it!

Capt Bringdown
05-17-2010, 11:09 PM

The injury-ravaged Trailblazers managed to win 2 games against the Suns. The Spurs at damn-near full strength looked completely flummoxed, as if they believed they had no chance of winning.

With Tim's pathetic FT shooting leading the way, the Spurs wimped out big-time. How did we beat the Mavs? We had no business in the playoffs.

Trainwreck2100
05-17-2010, 11:11 PM

i called out the Suns defense after game 1 last series the difference between this year and years before was nobody could hit a gaddamn 3

Ghazi
05-17-2010, 11:13 PM
earlier in the playoffs when these two were hitting 80% 3-pointers, i was like 'watch, as soon as they play the lakers they are going to magically start bricking.'

sure enough...

Might have to do with the Lakers defense, IMO.

sefant77
05-17-2010, 11:16 PM
Good job talking shit.

ah

ogait
05-17-2010, 11:16 PM
it is exactly as I feared....

the suns would match-up well against the spurs---then take away the spurs chance to beat the lakers---

but then they would just bend over against the lakers...fuckin pussies

Hey while it's true that the Spurs had match up problems against the Suns and that they have to face some amazing and unexpected play by their role players you cant honestly think that these year Spurs would stand a chance against LA playing like they are now.

silverblk mystix
05-17-2010, 11:17 PM

they were wide fuckin open and just choked---probably MORE open than they were against the spurs---they just shrivel against the lakers....

DAF86
05-17-2010, 11:18 PM

Bullshit, Frye was making threes with a hand on his face against the Spurs.

Ghazi
05-17-2010, 11:22 PM
Shoulda kept Marion :).

DAF86
05-17-2010, 11:24 PM
Shoulda kept Marion :).

They would have lost in the second round.

SomeCallMeTim
05-17-2010, 11:24 PM

sure enough...

Lakers' defense against the 3 was brilliant tonight. Suns' attempts were way down til garbage time which goes to show how well the Lakers anticipated passes to get to shooters before they were open. Length to contest sure doesn't hurt, either.

ginobili's bald spot
05-17-2010, 11:35 PM
I'm pretty surprised the suns took the Nuggets approach to be honest. You're better than that Phoenix.