PDA

View Full Version : There she is......Miss...U..S...A..

Nbadan
05-17-2010, 10:28 PM
..........She's fucken what?

http://i.usatoday.net/communitymanager/_photos/on-deadline/2010/05/12/MIss%20Usax-wide-community.jpg

1. She's Arab-American.
2. She's Muslim.
3. She defended requiring insurance companies to cover birth control.

http://i.usatoday.net/communitymanager/_photos/on-deadline/2010/05/12/Faikhx-inset-community.jpg

.....I surrender! I surrender!

MiamiHeat
05-17-2010, 10:42 PM
keep politics out of beauty pageants, peoples.

word
05-17-2010, 11:08 PM
lol at Miss USA pagent. They should have asked the Muslim girl about Islamic terrorism, for balance. Instead they went to the white girl from Oklahoma about immigration law in Arizona.

Cheap. Political correctness at it's worst.

ChumpDumper
05-18-2010, 02:48 AM
For balance?

Balancing what?

admiralsnackbar
05-18-2010, 03:04 AM

So you're saying she's not smokin' hot? I apologize if this is untoward, but try buying a dick, champ!

Stringer_Bell
05-18-2010, 04:11 AM
1. She's Arab-American.
2. She's Muslim.

This bitch thinks insurance companies and employers need to cover her ass in the bedroom? Wow. Don't fuck if you can't handle the consequences, maybe it'll make people more picky about sexual partners and there won't be so many dumb bitches in the world angry that they get used so easily...or wishing they'd have been on the pill so they wouldn't get impregnated with inferior sperm.

She needs to stick to pole dancing.

George Gervin's Afro
05-18-2010, 07:32 AM
lol at Miss USA pagent. They should have asked the Muslim girl about Islamic terrorism, for balance. Instead they went to the white girl from Oklahoma about immigration law in Arizona.

you do realize that the questions were picked out of a bowl don't you? Ms Michigan could have easily chosen that question as well...

DarrinS
05-18-2010, 07:58 AM
There's probably a fatwa out on her for that bikini pic.

Kermit
05-18-2010, 08:28 AM
Didn't she win a strip-off?

Yes, yes she did.

http://www.examiner.com/x-35831-Celebrity-Headlines-Examiner~y2010m5d17-Rima-Fakih-in-danger-after-pole-dancing-video-pageant-reps-investigate-Video

EmptyMan
05-18-2010, 11:34 AM
Would wife Miss Okla.

Wild Cobra
05-18-2010, 11:40 AM
keep politics out of beauty pageants, peoples.
No shit.

I like this half Iranian myself:

http://topfaqe.com/uploads/KatrinBell/1.jpg

z0sa
05-18-2010, 12:47 PM
Pathetic

Yonivore
05-18-2010, 12:55 PM
..........She's fucken what?

http://i.usatoday.net/communitymanager/_photos/on-deadline/2010/05/12/MIss%20Usax-wide-community.jpg

1. She's Arab-American.
2. She's Muslim.

http://i.usatoday.net/communitymanager/_photos/on-deadline/2010/05/12/Faikhx-inset-community.jpg

.....I surrender! I surrender!
Tell me, Dan; is there one Muslim country, in which Sharia law is the prevailing justice system, where she wouldn't be stoned to death for this?

And, MiamiHeat, I agree; keep politics out of beauty pageants...starting with the ideological questions by the panel. Miss Michigan's question on the pill was just as politically charged as was Miss Oklahoma's question on Immigration...and, neither should have been asked.

Oh yeah, I think she declared herself "half-Christian." Another thing that doesn't go over well in Islam.

So, She's fucken what?

1) Half-Christian
2) Half-Naked
3) Ostensibly promiscuous (by Islamic standards) because of her stance on the pill and this:

BB55hn9jbBg

admiralsnackbar
05-18-2010, 01:03 PM
Tell me, Dan; is there one Muslim country, in which Sharia law is the prevailing justice system, where she wouldn't be stoned to death for this?

I don't see the connection, man... she's from Michigan.

Winehole23
05-18-2010, 01:06 PM
BTW, in how many countries is Sharia the prevailing justice system? Honest question.

hater
05-18-2010, 01:06 PM
stupid ignorant americans thinking Lebanese are Arabs

jack sommerset
05-18-2010, 01:07 PM

She is a dyke too?

Yonivore
05-18-2010, 01:10 PM
I don't see the connection, man... she's from Michigan.
They're touting her Islamic heritage and Lebanese origin.

No, I don't know if she'd be stoned in Lebanon even though I suspect in the Hezbollah-controlled areas, she'd probably suffer some type of "honor" punishment. I read somewhere this morning she has relatives in Hezbollah.

Yonivore
05-18-2010, 01:13 PM
BTW, in how many countries is Sharia the prevailing justice system? Honest question.

From wikipedia:

Nations using Sharia

To varying degrees these nations recognize Sharia;

Algeria, India, Lebanon, Palestine, Sudan, Bahrain, Indonesia, Libya, Philippines, Syria, Iran, Malaysia, Qatar, Tanzania, Brunei, Iraq, Maldives, Saudi Arabia, Tunisia, Egypt, Israel, Morocco, Senegal, United Arab Emirates, Ethiopia, Jordan, Nigeria, Singapore, Yemen, Gambia, Kenya, Oman, Somalia, Ghana, Kuwait, Pakistan.
I withdraw my use of the word "prevailing." Sharia is, in many countries, allowed to be practiced along side whatever justice system the government institutes.

Yonivore
05-18-2010, 01:23 PM
Perhaps a better question for Miss Michigan would have been regarding her stance on radical Islam instead of birth control.

I would have been interested in her response.

If, that is, we're going to continue politicizing the pageant.

admiralsnackbar
05-18-2010, 01:25 PM

No, I don't know if she'd be stoned in Lebanon even though I suspect in the Hezbollah-controlled areas, she'd probably suffer some type of "honor" punishment. I read somewhere this morning she has relatives in Hezbollah.

I dunno, man -- she seems pretty assimilated to me. I don't get how somebody being a Muslim automatically files them under "extremist," though. Plenty of Christians in this country, only a few Fred Phelps'.

Geezerballer
05-18-2010, 01:31 PM
She's hot but she'd probably give you a furry baby.

rjv
05-18-2010, 01:33 PM

well damn then, if miss germany ever wins miss universe they may want to make sure she isn't anti-semitic

z0sa
05-18-2010, 02:05 PM
well damn then, if miss germany ever wins miss universe they may want to make sure she isn't anti-semitic

Being German doesn't make you a Nazi.

Following Islam makes you a Muslim.

rjv
05-18-2010, 02:10 PM

well then if you want to go with that route of generalization i suppose that all catholics really are against contraception. i mean, since apparently following a religion or faith makes one categorically orthodox in every respect.

ChumpDumper
05-18-2010, 02:12 PM
God damn people are stupid.

MiamiHeat
05-18-2010, 02:18 PM
guys

we want to hug her, kiss her, and fuck her like crazy

We don't want to talk politics with her.

let's get our priorities back

jack sommerset
05-18-2010, 02:20 PM
I thought tripping was a big deal in these contest.

z0sa
05-18-2010, 02:27 PM
well then if you want to go with that route of generalization

I didn't generalize anything. She identifies as Muslim.

rjv
05-18-2010, 02:31 PM
I didn't generalize anything. She identifies as Muslim.

and that is all we can say about her. anything else is speculation.

z0sa
05-18-2010, 02:36 PM
and that is all we can say about her. anything else is speculation.

There's a whole religion's worth of laws and teachings that is definitely outside the realm of speculation.

How closely she follows those is obviously a different story.

But IMO, she doesn't follow them much, if at all. Which is why I find your Catholicism reference a bit "apple-to-orangey."

Mainly because most, if not all all of the leading Muslim "clergy" (dunno proper term) preach against women having any place in society, and adamantly defend women covering their bodies entirely in public and even many home situations.

And clearly she isn't covering her body in public. So IMO, she's not a Muslim by most Muslim's ideals. But she's free to call herself that here in America and wherever else they won't punish her for holding a different, perhaps non-canonical standard.

rjv
05-18-2010, 02:40 PM
There's a whole religion's worth of laws and teachings that is definitely outside the realm of speculation.

How closely she follows those is obviously a different story.

But IMO, she doesn't follow them much, if at all. Which is why I find your Catholicism reference a bit "apple-to-orangey."

Mainly because most, if not all all of the leading Muslim "clergy" (dunno proper term) preach against women having any place in society, and adamantly defend women covering their bodies entirely in public and even many home situations.

And clearly she isn't covering her body in public. So IMO, she's not a Muslim by most Muslim's ideals. But she's free to call herself that here in America and wherever else they won't punish her for holding a different standard.

well then she is not a muslim any more than any catholic is a catholic that is pro-contraception or not against homosexuality, or even advocates liberation theology. so we can rule out a good chunk of africa and latin america as well as certain catholic parishes in large american cities.

z0sa
05-18-2010, 02:46 PM
well then she is not a muslim any more than any catholic is a catholic that is pro-contraception or not against homosexuality, or even advocates liberation theology. so we can rule out a good chunk of africa and latin america as well as certain catholic parishes in large american cities.

Again, comparing small apples to big oranges, IMO.

We have to realize we're talking religion, and religion is inseparable from the people who practice it. So oftentimes, majority rules. And I don't think the majority of Muslims in the world, nor their religious leaders and theologists would approve of her going out in public without being covered from head to toe. JMO.

But really, you're comparing a sect of Christianity (catholicism) with an entire religion, Islam. Which is inherently wrong - because she is definitely not an orthodox Muslim. Or she's definitely in the minority, whichever she associates.

rjv
05-18-2010, 02:52 PM
Again, comparing small apples to big oranges, IMO.

We have to realize we're talking religion, and religion is inseparable from the people who practice it. So oftentimes, majority rules. And I don't think the majority of Muslims in the world, nor their religious leaders and theologists would approve of her going out in public without being covered from head to toe. JMO.

But really, you're comparing a sect of Christianity (catholicism) with an entire religion, Islam. Which is inherently wrong - because she is definitely not an orthodox Muslim. Or she's definitely in the minority, whichever she associates.

oh, so only christianity has sects? there are sects of the islamic faith as well or you just going to dismiss that fact?

z0sa
05-18-2010, 02:56 PM
oh, so only christianity has sects? there are sects of the islamic faith as well or you just going to dismiss that fact?

I... kinda implied that whenever I said she probably can't be an orthodox muslim. As long as we're agreeing she's actually Muslim, which is questionable.

Why would I differentiate her as non-orthodox Muslim if orthodox Islam is the only sect? To call any sect Orthodox is to imply that other more radical (...at least in some cases...) perspectives exist.

Kermit
05-18-2010, 02:58 PM
We have a hot woman who danced in a strip-off and just won Miss America and all you douche's can talk about is Islam? *cough*fags*cough*

z0sa
05-18-2010, 02:59 PM
We have a hot woman who danced in a strip-off and just won Miss America and all you douche's can talk about is Islam? *cough*fags*cough*

There's a wanking thread over in the club.

Kermit
05-18-2010, 03:02 PM
I think I'll make this my wanking thread.

http://img.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2007/06_02/Burkini230607MOS_468x810.jpg

Oh yeah baby. You look good in that burka...er...burkini.

Kermit
05-18-2010, 03:05 PM
Let's not leave out the Jews.

http://www.webwombat.com.au/lifestyle/fashion_beauty/images/refaeli-1.jpg

The Reckoning
05-18-2010, 03:07 PM
didnt she trip over her dress when she was named?

its a sign!

z0sa
05-18-2010, 03:08 PM
I think I'll make this my wanking thread.

http://img.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2007/06_02/Burkini230607MOS_468x810.jpg

Oh yeah baby. You look good in that burka...er...burkini.

So she wears a burka on the beach and a swimsuit on national TV..

Kermit
05-18-2010, 03:09 PM
So she wears a burka on the beach and a swimsuit on national TV..

Yeah. That's her.

z0sa
05-18-2010, 03:10 PM
Yeah. That's her.

Is it not? I honestly can't tell.

Kermit
05-18-2010, 03:11 PM
Is it not? I honestly can't tell.

I know. They all look alike, right?

Oh, Gee!!
05-18-2010, 03:12 PM
she's a beautiful girl nonetheless

z0sa
05-18-2010, 03:13 PM
I know. They all look alike, right?

I honestly can't remember what Miss USA's face looks like. Much less 2/3 of it without the hair or neck.

admiralsnackbar
05-18-2010, 03:16 PM
I... kinda implied that whenever I said she probably can't be an orthodox muslim. As long as we're agreeing she's actually Muslim, which is questionable.

Why would I differentiate her as non-orthodox Muslim if orthodox Islam is the only sect? To call any sect Orthodox is to imply that other more radical (...at least in some cases...) perspectives exist.

What are you arguing, exactly, zoS? In one paragraph you're saying you agree with rjv that she is a Muslim, then turn around and question whether she actually is one. Bit weird.

In the next P you defend your calling her unorthodox, but imply that activity beyond orthodoxy is radical. Begs the question: what do you mean by radical? If you mean liberal/reform Islam, there seem to be less hyperbolic/pejorative words.

z0sa
05-18-2010, 03:22 PM
What are you arguing, exactly, zoS?

Not one thing specifically, but this topic does interest me for a couple reasons. One is the fact a popular beauty pageant has been politicized. Why? I think it's because that's what gets ratings and hits, not because this girl or any other has a particularly insightful perspective. And everyone should realize that.

In one paragraph you're saying you agree with rjv that she is a Muslim, then turn around and question whether she actually is one. Bit weird.

Well, I said "as long as we are agreeing" ... I agree she's muslim; who I am to say she isn't? Even if she barely follows it and only identifies with it from tradition, it's still her religion and no one can take that away from her.

However, she chose the spotlight and thus, also chose criticism. And I'm also responding to rjv's generalization with a correction, that you can't criticize Germans for being Nazis because the vast majority doesn't hold those ideals.

Also, she's putting herself in the spotlight by calling herself Muslim then exhibiting opposing behavior/ideals to commonly held Islamic traditions.

In the next P you defend your calling her unorthodox, but imply that activity beyond orthodoxy is radical.

Hence, "in some cases". Orthodox Islam is about as radical as it gets, but Eastern Orthodox Christianity is less radical than Catholicism, at least traditionally.

hater
05-18-2010, 03:29 PM
she looks banging on that stripper pole

you mofos are homos

rjv
05-18-2010, 03:38 PM
However, she chose the spotlight and thus, also chose criticism. And I'm also responding to rjv's generalization with a correction, that you can't criticize Germans for being Nazis because the vast majority doesn't hold those ideals.

my original post was just pointing out that we should not be subjecting her to any judgements because she is making her heritage known any more than we can make a judgement about a german contestant who celebrated her heritage.

Also, she's putting herself in the spotlight by calling herself Muslim then exhibiting opposing behavior/ideals to commonly held Islamic traditions.

but she never defined her faith so we really can not say whether she was that opposed to the islamic faith but because we do not know to what tenants she subscribes to.

my whole point was that it was premature to label her a hypocrite or heretic. if anything, it would have been more fair to assume her to be superficial just by the very nature of her being a beauty pagent contestant than by virtue of her heritage and proclaimed faith.

z0sa
05-18-2010, 03:51 PM
We're just on opposing fronts, rjv. I think she's subject to criticism as a heretic and hypocrite since she has decided to associate with very ancient and widespread religious beliefs while seemingly contradicting them. By the doctrine exhibited by most Muslims, I think she is contradicting traditional Islamic faith. It's a fair debate.

z0sa
05-18-2010, 03:57 PM
As for the original analogy, no self-respecting German ever associates with Nazi ideology. She willingly associates herself with Islam. Two different situations completely, and questioning her about some of the happenings near her home country and how she felt about them would have been nothing like asking a German if he's anti-semitic.

admiralsnackbar
05-18-2010, 03:58 PM
We're just on opposing fronts, rjv. I think she's subject to criticism as a heretic and hypocrite since she has decided to associate with very ancient and widespread religious beliefs while seemingly contradicting them. By the doctrine exhibited by most Muslims, I think she is contradicting traditional Islamic faith. It's a fair debate.

I have to echo rjv's point here: you'd have to know what/how she believes in order to say she is behaving hypocritically or heretically. Measuring her according to the yardstick of your perception of mainstream Islam seems as unfounded as judging an Episcopalian by the tenets of 7th Day Adventism.

z0sa
05-18-2010, 04:03 PM
I have to echo rjv's point here: you'd have to know what/how she believes in order to say she is behaving hypocritically or heretically. Measuring her according to the yardstick of your perception of mainstream Islam seems as unfounded as judging an Episcopalian by the tenets of 7th Day Adventism.

Islam and Christianity are two very different religions. Christianity is fairly equally split between Protestant and Catholic mostly, with many different sects intra-religiously that identify with both.

Islam, not so much. The vast majority are orthodox and support extremely conservative views she is in direct opposition to. Just in theory and principal, it's much easier branding her a hypocritical Muslim than it would ever be with Christianity, simply because there's a much more defined tradition for most Muslims.

Still, I haven't directly called her a hypocrite; only that she can be criticized. And this is what popular beauty contests are about now apparently, firing people up.

rjv
05-18-2010, 04:20 PM

she is muslim american and a very young one at that. this is not some older generation female from the old country here. her own background is of dual heritage at that and she was educated in a catholic school. she seems pretty assimilated to me.

z0sa
05-18-2010, 04:23 PM
she is muslim american and a very young one at that. this is not some older generation female from the old country here. her own background is of dual heritage at that and she was educated in a catholic school. she seems pretty assimilated to me.

I agree, but all this makes her seem less real and even more prone to criticism.

Why are you associating yourself with Islam if you barely follow its teachings? And Catholic school for a Muslim? That must have been weird, unless she barely identifies with Islam or you mean her post-high school education.

rjv
05-18-2010, 04:43 PM
I agree, but all this makes her seem less real and even more prone to criticism.

Why are you associating yourself with Islam if you barely follow its teachings? And Catholic school for a Muslim? That must have been weird, unless she barely identifies with Islam or you mean her post-high school education.

i don't it thinks it makes her any more prone to criticism than any of the myriad of people in our society and pageant contestants who claim to be of a certain faith or heritage (and then clearly do not live up to the standards of that faith). christians can often be the biggest offenders in that regard. like kierkegaard said: "christendom has done away with christianity, without being quite aware of it".

admiralsnackbar
05-18-2010, 04:56 PM
Islam and Christianity are two very different religions. Christianity is fairly equally split between Protestant and Catholic mostly, with many different sects intra-religiously that identify with both.

Islam, not so much. The vast majority are orthodox and support extremely conservative views she is in direct opposition to. Just in theory and principal, it's much easier branding her a hypocritical Muslim than it would ever be with Christianity, simply because there's a much more defined tradition for most Muslims.

Still, I haven't directly called her a hypocrite; only that she can be criticized. And this is what popular beauty contests are about now apparently, firing people up.

Again, you're judging her (or saying she can be criticized) based on what you perceive as being Islam, not any knowledge of her faith. Contrary to your assertion, Islam has a robust reform/progressive movement (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Liberal_movements_within_Islam).

z0sa
05-18-2010, 05:14 PM
Again, you're judging her (or saying she can be criticized) based on what you perceive as being Islam, not any knowledge of her faith. Contrary to your assertion, Islam has a robust reform/progressive movement (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Liberal_movements_within_Islam).

I absolutely have knowledge she's Muslim, and I'm not critiquing her on a perception but on Islamic fundamental grounds. I've also asserted she most likely is non-orthodox due to the obvious, so that's really not contrary to anything I've said. Actually, I have yet to even criticize anything about her specifically, but defend the fact she can be criticized on some level.

Blake
05-18-2010, 05:16 PM

Actually, I have yet to even criticize anything about her specifically, but defend the fact she can be criticized on some level.

She's a pole dancing model.

Wild Cobra
05-18-2010, 06:31 PM

Some of us know what Lebanese are:

http://www.bloggercises.com/images/klinger11.jpg

Wild Cobra
05-18-2010, 06:33 PM
She's a pole dancing model.
No kidding.

She just may not keep the crown. That ought to make you racists happy.

Blake
05-18-2010, 06:36 PM
No kidding.

She just may not keep the crown. That ought to make you racists happy.

who exactly is a racist?

Wild Cobra
05-18-2010, 06:37 PM
who exactly is a racist?
Those who are making her race and/or religion an issue.

Yonivore
05-18-2010, 06:38 PM
Okay, for the record; I'd hit it and I think she deserves the title. She's a hottie who answered all the questions and wears a bikini rather nicely. I wish her well in the Miss Universe or Miss World pageant, whichever is up next.

Blake
05-18-2010, 06:40 PM
Those who are making her race and/or religion an issue.

I figured she would lose the crown because of her pole dancing.....not because of z0sa's problems with her calling herself a Muslim American.

Wild Cobra
05-18-2010, 06:42 PM
I figured she would lose the crown because of her pole dancing.....
I think so too. Once the news hit, I'll be surprised if she keeps the crown.

Like I said, it should make the racists happy.

Blake
05-18-2010, 06:53 PM
Like I said, it should make the racists happy.

Unless the racist Muslim Americans out there become unhappy.

z0sa
05-18-2010, 06:59 PM
I figured she would lose the crown because of her pole dancing.....not because of z0sa's problems with her calling herself a Muslim American.

In case you didn't notice, I spend most of this thread half-arguing semantics and never criticized her once personally.

What problems do I have with her calling herself Muslim American? Need some quotes from me where I directly name, list and/or address these so called "problems" or you're typing out of your red, hurting ass.

Dr. Gonzo
05-18-2010, 07:21 PM
This is a travesty. Miss USA should be a blonde haired, blue eyed female.

Nbadan
05-18-2010, 10:28 PM
FAUX News agrees!

LqTicZ2UJYg

Blake
05-18-2010, 11:11 PM
In case you didn't notice, I spend most of this thread half-arguing semantics and never criticized her once personally.

What problems do I have with her calling herself Muslim American? Need some quotes from me where I directly name, list and/or address these so called "problems" or you're typing out of your red, hurting ass.

You have made it clear for several pages that you think her calling herself a Muslim is a problem for her in that it leaves herself open to some type of criticism.

I don't do red ass. Need some quotes from me where I have a red hurting ass or you are just providing more proof of just how butthurt you really are.

z0sa
05-18-2010, 11:24 PM
So you don't have any quotes. You're pretty butthurt about my opinion, as usual.

Blake
05-18-2010, 11:48 PM
So you don't have any quotes.

She identifies as Muslim.

So IMO, she's not a Muslim by most Muslim's ideals.

she is definitely not an orthodox Muslim.

I... kinda implied that whenever I said she probably can't be an orthodox muslim.

I agree she's muslim; who I am to say she isn't? Even if she barely follows it and only identifies with it from tradition, it's still her religion and no one can take that away from her.

I think she's subject to criticism as a heretic and hypocrite since she has decided to associate with very ancient and widespread religious beliefs while seemingly contradicting them. By the doctrine exhibited by most Muslims, I think she is contradicting traditional Islamic faith. It's a fair debate.

Still, I haven't directly called her a hypocrite; only that she can be criticized.

Actually, I have yet to even criticize anything about her specifically, but defend the fact she can be criticized on some level.

You're pretty butthurt about my opinion, as usual.

so you don't have any quotes about me being butthurt.

z0sa
05-18-2010, 11:52 PM
I'm not seeing anything of use there. You read my question correctly, right?

What problems do I have with her calling herself Muslim American?

ploto
05-19-2010, 12:00 AM
That lady goes on and on about her being Lebanese but about 40% of the people in Lebanon are Christian. Go to any Catholic school in San Antonio and you will find Lebanese kids there.

z0sa
05-19-2010, 12:01 AM
Answer how "z0sa has a problem with her calling herself Muslim American", based on these posts, from me, that you quoted, Blake:

"Following Islam makes you a Muslim." How does this translate to me having a problem with her calling herself Muslim American?

"She identifies as Muslim." How does this translate to me having a problem with her calling herself Muslim American?

"she is definitely not an orthodox Muslim." How does this translate..?

"So IMO, she's not a Muslim by most Muslim's ideals." How does this translate to me having a problem with her calling herself Muslim American, Blake?

Please answer each one separately before we move on.

Blake
05-19-2010, 12:02 AM
I'm not seeing anything of use there. You read my question correctly, right?

What problems do I have with her calling herself Muslim American?

semantics.

You are creating possible problems for her.

Either way, you are a fucking idiot.

z0sa
05-19-2010, 12:07 AM
semantics.

You are creating possible problems for her.

Either way, you are a fucking idiot.

:lol Blake with zero legitimate answers thus far. Per the usual, his ass is hurting because he doesn't like my opinion.

admiralsnackbar
05-19-2010, 12:21 AM
That lady goes on and on about her being Lebanese but about 40% of the people in Lebanon are Christian. Go to any Catholic school in San Antonio and you will find Lebanese kids there. That's fine, but she happens to identify with the 60% that isn't Christian, it would seem.

Blake
05-19-2010, 01:24 AM
:lol Blake with zero legitimate answers thus far. Per the usual, his ass is hurting because he doesn't like my opinion.

I don't know what your opinion about her being Muslim really is.

You made a stupid comment, then you tried all thread long to play both sides.

I think she's subject to criticism as a heretic and hypocrite since she has decided to associate with very ancient and widespread religious beliefs while seemingly contradicting them.

Still, I haven't directly called her a hypocrite

Main Entry: hyp·o·crite
Pronunciation: \ˈhi-pə-ˌkrit\
Function: noun

2 : a person who acts in contradiction to his or her stated beliefs or feelings

You have a problem with words and their meanings.

I don't do red ass. Need some quotes from me where I have a red hurting ass or you are just providing more proof of just how butthurt you really are.

Sisk
05-19-2010, 01:51 AM

From wikipedia:

I withdraw my use of the word "prevailing." Sharia is, in many countries, allowed to be practiced along side whatever justice system the government institutes.

http://www.amazon.com/While-Europe-Slept-Radical-Destroying/dp/0385514727

ploto
05-19-2010, 06:51 AM
That's fine, but she happens to identify with the 60% that isn't Christian, it would seem.

She said her family has both Christian and Muslim roots, and she attended a Catholic school.

DarkReign
05-19-2010, 07:48 AM
Who. Gives. A. Shit.

DarrinS
05-19-2010, 08:33 AM
Who. Gives. A. Shit.

This response is appropriate for any of Nbadan's threads.

Duff McCartney
05-19-2010, 12:26 PM
It's obvious to me that most conservative bloogers are stupid ass bigots. Especially Debbie Schlussel...another person to add on my conservative shit list.

Winehole23
05-19-2010, 01:20 PM
http://www.amazon.com/While-Europe-Slept-Radical-Destroying/dp/0385514727I'm not worried.

Duff McCartney
05-19-2010, 01:29 PM
Me either, Bruce Bawer is just an alarmist. Ratcheting up fear over nothing.

Sisk
05-19-2010, 03:43 PM
I'm not worried.

Why? You think it's impossible or something?

Sisk
05-19-2010, 03:45 PM
Me either, Bruce Bawer is just an alarmist. Ratcheting up fear over nothing.

If you haven't read the book you can't really say it's over nothing. There are changes being made and if you ask anyone that has lived or visited Europe (not that I have done either, but I know plenty of people that have migrated, been stationed, or at the very least visited) know that it's become a slippery slope. Their "Freedom of Speech" is extremely limited and they're even more PC than the U.S. is.

Winehole23
05-19-2010, 04:04 PM
Their "Freedom of Speech" is extremely limited and they're even more PC than the U.S. is.No doubt. This leads to Dhimmitude how?

Duff McCartney
05-19-2010, 04:26 PM
If you haven't read the book you can't really say it's over nothing. There are changes being made and if you ask anyone that has lived or visited Europe (not that I have done either, but I know plenty of people that have migrated, been stationed, or at the very least visited) know that it's become a slippery slope. Their "Freedom of Speech" is extremely limited and they're even more PC than the U.S. is.

I fail to see how their slippery slope freedom of speech is tied to Muslims taking over Europe. No doubt Europe has to do something about it's dwindling population. But the fact is it's alarmists above all else.

I have visited Europe and I've seen Muslim immigrants who do nothing more than work and try to integrate as best they can.

Wild Cobra
05-19-2010, 05:31 PM
Sorry, we aren't bringing back Nazi Germany standards for you.

Wild Cobra
05-19-2010, 05:37 PM
FAUX News agrees!

LqTicZ2UJYg
Dan, I got through about 1/3rd of that video. The asswipe's paraphrase could easily be wrong. I gave up when he didn't play the video to prove his claim. If there is such video, please give me a time index so I don't have to suffer through almost 8 minutes. My attention Deficient Disorder was kicking in hard.

Sisk
05-20-2010, 02:51 PM
No doubt. This leads to Dhimmitude how?

If people are speaking out and being put in jail, how doesn't it?

I fail to see how their slippery slope freedom of speech is tied to Muslims taking over Europe. No doubt Europe has to do something about it's dwindling population. But the fact is it's alarmists above all else.

I have visited Europe and I've seen Muslim immigrants who do nothing more than work and try to integrate as best they can.

As I just said, when people are prevented from their government from speaking out it makes speaking out a bit difficult. How is it alarmist if the population is indeed dwindling? Isn't that simple observation? Sure, there are hard working people of all races, but the fact is there are some of these migrants who are threatening with violence or by a more subtle political threat.

Sorry, we aren't bringing back Nazi Germany standards for you.

I really thought that this crap was over with by now. Do you REALLY think Hitler wanted blonde haired/blue eyed people roaming the Earth? It's propaganda on the Allies side (note: the victor writes history). This is the last I'm commenting on this crap, but the bottom line is Aryan's aren't blonde haired/blue eyed.

Blake
05-20-2010, 03:00 PM
Do you REALLY think Hitler wanted blonde haired/blue eyed people roaming the Earth? It's propaganda on the Allies side (note: the victor writes history). This is the last I'm commenting on this crap, but the bottom line is Aryan's aren't blonde haired/blue eyed.

I thought it was common knowledge that Hitler wanted to breed a super human race. Is that not true or are you just referring to blonde/blue eyed people?

Sisk
05-20-2010, 04:01 PM
I thought it was common knowledge that Hitler wanted to breed a super human race. Is that not true or are you just referring to blonde/blue eyed people?

I'm referring to the sentiment that Aryan doesn't mean blonde hair/blue eyes.

Blake
05-20-2010, 04:35 PM
I'm referring to the sentiment that Aryan doesn't mean blonde hair/blue eyes.

just checking. :tu

panic giraffe
05-20-2010, 06:24 PM
So, She's fucken what?

BB55hn9jbBg

hot, next question please.

Winehole23
05-20-2010, 08:20 PM
If people are speaking out and being put in jail, how doesn't it?Since you've read the book and I haven't, maybe you could sketch it out for me a little. A quick little nutshell?

Don't hoard the knowledge.

NFGIII
05-20-2010, 09:39 PM

Damn Williams and her replcement for screwing it all up. What is this country coming to?

That lady goes on and on about her being Lebanese but about 40% of the people in Lebanon are Christian. Go to any Catholic school in San Antonio and you will find Lebanese kids there.

Pathetic. It's a beauty contest and people go and make it political.

Who. Gives. A. Shit.

Bingo. All most dudes want to is hit it.

Agreed. Let's keep this in perspective.

Stringer_Bell
05-21-2010, 08:39 AM

I don't think she's hot enough to get a free pass on whatever issue the blogs, media, and politicians have with her. I'm all in favor of hot women being allowed to be hot and do good things, but she's no prime Vanessa Williams.

Agloco
05-21-2010, 02:17 PM

well then if you want to go with that route of generalization i suppose that all catholics really are against contraception. i mean, since apparently following a religion or faith makes one categorically orthodox in every respect.

So much fail here. First you equate someones nationality to their views on faith. Then you follow it up by confirming that you had no idea as to the point you were trying to make in the first place. Since when does being German (or any other nationality) obligate one to a particular ideology? :tu