PDA

View Full Version : Good win LA

DUNCANownsKOBE2
05-17-2010, 10:31 PM
They were ready to play tonight, and Phoenix's players were too busy doing podcasts with Bill Simmons and announcing how people would remember their name. Hopefully every game doesn't unfold like this.

PGDynasty24
05-17-2010, 10:33 PM
Good game to you DOK. We will see you on wednesday

DUNCANownsKOBE2
05-17-2010, 10:40 PM
Phoenix's lack of anything on either end of the court from the SF position killed them tonight just like most losses this season. Something to address in the off season.

da_suns_fan
05-17-2010, 11:06 PM
I thought Dudley played fine.

Frye laid an egg. He does that A LOT on the road.

Suns want another crack. They need better help defense on the inside.

21_Blessings
05-17-2010, 11:11 PM
DoK will take the ass pounding well. He was expecting this. Props and respect.

2010 is a year of destiny for the Lakers. Two separate opportunities for vengeance while the LakeShow dances on San Antonio's grave.

ginobili's bald spot
05-17-2010, 11:15 PM
Thanks sons. Nice to see suns fans are better sports about the loss than gray spurfan. They seemed to take it pretty hard tbh.

SomeCallMeTim
05-17-2010, 11:22 PM
One game.

All Phx has to do is steal a close game in a couple days and this game will be long forgotten about... and all the pressure will shift to the Lakers.

That said, tonight was pretty much the Suns' worst nightmare... they've never had answers for Kobe and Odom... but to see that they couldn't check Gasol either has to be extremely discouraging.

LA beat Phx like a rented stepchild from pretty much the minute I tuned in (20-15 Suns) and Stouemire/Frye/Amundson looked absolutely clueless on what to do with Gasol/Odom out there.

milkshakeballa
05-17-2010, 11:22 PM
Your role players will play better at home obviously DOK.

Just don't have the size though. Sticking with LA in 5.

I was surprised at how Fisher and the hedges contained Nash today though. HE actually looked a little old.