PDA

View Full Version : The Official Dumbshit Quotes and Predictions by Charles Barkley Thread

namlook
05-17-2010, 10:58 PM
I'll get it started.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dumbshit Chuck: "I'll bet everything I got, all my houses and all my cars the Cavaliers beat the Celtics."

Result: Celtics 4, Cavs 2
When are you paying up dumbshit? No wonder you got in so much debt in Vegas that they had to sue you.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dumbshit Chuck: "The days of Kobe scoring 30 or 40 a game are O-V-E-R"

Result: Kobe scores 30+ on 50% shooting in the 4-0 sweep of the Jazz.

Kenny calls out Dumbshit Chuck.

Dumbshit Chuck: "But his 30 points didn't help!"

Dumbshit Chuck then changes the subject and starts talking about how Vegas loves him because he is correct on so many of his predictions. :lmao

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dumbshit Chuck then later changes his tune in the same segment and says "Kobe's days of scoring 40 are over."

Result: Suns/Lakers Game 1 Boxscore: Kobe 13-23 57% FG, 40 points.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Halftime of Lakers Suns game 1:

Dumbshit Chuck: The Suns should feel great. No one on the Lakers but Lamar Odom played well.

Lakers TEAM FG% at halftime: 61%

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Killakobe81
05-17-2010, 11:01 PM
Amen there are many more ...and MORE to come ...