PDA

View Full Version : Come on Lebron....put your Maverick jersey on...come to Dallas

Amarelooms
05-17-2010, 11:01 PM
everyone sing.....come on Lebron...come to Dallas

http://www.lebrontothemavs.com/

:elephant

Amarelooms
05-17-2010, 11:11 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qamC_3VItH4

sribb43
05-17-2010, 11:32 PM
Bron Bron...I got frequent flyer miles u can borrow

Ghazi
05-17-2010, 11:33 PM
amarelooms you need a LeBron avatar

Venti Quattro
05-17-2010, 11:34 PM
Does Dallas have cap room to pull this off

4>0rings
05-17-2010, 11:35 PM
You know a team has given up all hope when they wish for LeBron.

Ghazi
05-17-2010, 11:37 PM
You know a team has given up all hope when they wish for LeBron.

At least us Mavs fans are realistic. We know it'll take a home run to compete for a title. And we'll get that home run.

Spurs fans seem to think Tiago fucking Splitter is going to change their fortunes next year :lol

sribb43
05-17-2010, 11:40 PM
At least us Mavs fans are realistic. We know it'll take a home run to compete for a title. And we'll get that home run.

Spurs fans seem to think Tiago fucking Splitter is going to change their fortunes next year :lol

that and shipping Tony Parker out so Hill can become the full time starter:lol

NRHector

Spurs fans seem to think Tiago fucking Splitter is going to change their fortunes next year :lolNot me

Amarelooms

Tiago Splitter.....name sounds intimidating but when you see clips of him nothing but a under-weight and non-athletic white dude.....not even as good as Gortat lol

duncan228
05-17-2010, 11:43 PM
Countdown: LeBron's future (http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2010/writers/ian_thomsen/05/14/countdown.lebron/index.html)
Ian Thomsen
SI.com

...Several teams are worthy of his consideration, but each has issues that must be resolved.

The Mavericks: They are the dark horse, and they should be taken very seriously. They don't have cap space, but they do have an ambitious owner with a tradition of spending big in hope of winning championships, they have James' good friend Jason Kidd at point guard and they have a future Hall of Famer in Dirk Nowitzki -- and how would rivals match up against a front line of Dirk and LeBron? If James tells the Cavs he is leaving, wouldn't they prefer to participate in a sign-and-trade to retrieve assets from Dallas instead of enabling James to freely join with an Eastern conference rival like Chicago, New York or Miami? It stands to reason that Cleveland would much rather see James move to the West than remain in the East to haunt them. The Mavs have enough depth to work a sign-and-trade and still compete for the championship next year, especially since they could employ their mid-level exception to fill in with tough-minded role players. I guarantee that Mark Cuban was cheering loudly for Boston Thursday night.

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2010/writers/ian_thomsen/05/14/countdown.lebron/index.html

blkroadrunners
05-17-2010, 11:49 PM
Tiago Splitter.....name sounds intimidating but when you see clips of him nothing but a under-weight and non-athletic white dude.....not even as good as Gortat lol

Splitter > Gortat

Silly goose.

Amarelooms
05-17-2010, 11:51 PM
Splitter > Gortat

Silly goose.

lol....Splitter = bust. Can he even make a FT or jumper? Dude is a backup center at best.....Spurs would be wise to trade his rights and move on

TJastal
05-17-2010, 11:55 PM
Splitter > Gortat

Silly goose.

Ahh, good to see the mythical Tiago Splitter's nba popularity continues to rise. He is already better than the best backup big man (who would start on 75% of the squads), by next year he'll be a top 5 big man without ever having stepped foot on an nba court.

I love spurstalk. :rollin

monosylab1k
05-17-2010, 11:57 PM

Between Splitter dominating, George Hill becoming an MVP candidate, and DeJuan Blair turning into the second coming of Charles Barkley, the Spurs have a legitimate shot at 80 win ecstasy.

dallaskd
05-17-2010, 11:59 PM
Im hearing Dallas pop up all over the place as a possibility :tu

Roddy Beaubois
05-18-2010, 12:20 AM
I heard splitter won euro MVP this year, which according to Manu homers cements his place in the hall of fame.

Ginobilly
05-18-2010, 12:43 AM
I heard splitter won euro MVP this year, which according to Manu homers cements his place in the hall of fame.

Not exactly, but it does give you a realistic idea of what you could expect out of Tiago. Will he be the next coming of Pau Gasol and average 20 and 10 to lead the Spurs to the championship??.......absolutely not. But could he help the big 3 go further into the playoffs and probably help them win the championship? probable. I am a firm believer that the big 3 have one more championship run left in them under the right circumstances.Pray for health and chemistry)

Ginobilly
05-18-2010, 12:47 AM
Manu Ginobili, Marc Gasol, Scola didn't turn out to be so bad. I just hope RC, Pop, and Holt don't trade him to Houston. If they do, then i think the basketball gods will make him out to be the 2nd coming of Gasol and propel Rockets to the title just to punish the Spurs.:depressed

Roddy Beaubois
05-18-2010, 12:53 AM
http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3388/4617447767_3674bd5443_o.jpg

Venti Quattro
05-18-2010, 12:58 AM
That site is fucking annoying with myspace-like bg music and glittery fucking graphics

TheGreatest23
05-18-2010, 01:05 AM
why the fuck would i join your choke ass team?

blkroadrunners
05-18-2010, 01:27 AM
Ahh, good to see the mythical Tiago Splitter's nba popularity continues to rise. He is already better than the best backup big man (who would start on 75% of the squads), by next year he'll be a top 5 big man without ever having stepped foot on an nba court.

I love spurstalk. :rollin

Gortat really hasn't had that great of a season this year as compared to last (at least based on his production in his minutes). If anything, Gortat's a better rebounder than Splitter, and both their defenses are arguable. Splitter though has better moves around the basket and is more effective on offense.

I'm not saying he's the next Pau Gasol, but Splitter's not a joke neither. This is the same player whom has outplayed other Brazilian players in past tnmts such as Barbosa, Varejao, and even Nene.

ezau
05-18-2010, 01:34 AM
It's really funny how delusional these Mavettes fans have become. Then again, if your team has choked so many times in the past, it will really start to mess up with your brains

4>0rings
05-18-2010, 01:41 AM
:lmao Mavfan resting on a hope and wet dream. What's ironic is if you get LeBron, he'll quit on the Mavs and Mavs would get the choker of the century award.

ezau
05-18-2010, 01:44 AM
What does James and Mavs fans have in common? They both dream of getting their first championship lol

Ghazi
05-18-2010, 01:47 AM
:lmao Spurs fans are so scared

"its ok they'll choke!!". we have nothing to worry about with the best forward tandem of all time!!!! They'll just choke!!! :lmao :lmao

Whatever helps you faggots sleep at night

4>0rings
05-18-2010, 01:48 AM
Whatever helps you faggots sleep at nightLeBron or crapping out. :lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao

Chubby_Love
05-18-2010, 01:49 AM
What a wet dream the people in Dallas have. You'd figure Dirk would be offended about this because we all know that the Black Fan Base hates Dirk for the simple fact that he's white! I'm no Mavs fan, but I respect Dirk as a player. :flag:

Ghazi
05-18-2010, 01:49 AM
I'm sure this is what people said after Boston's Big 3 formed

"Allen/Pierce/Garnett haven't won anything, they'll choke!!"

After Gasol trade

"Gasol is 0-12 in the playoffs, big deal Lakers ain't gonna win shit!"

:lmao :lmao we staaaaacked

Chubby_Love
05-18-2010, 01:50 AM
What does James and Mavs fans have in common? They both dream of getting their first championship lol

Maybe they'll choke, and gag together on the same Silver, and Black Strap-On!

Ghazi
05-18-2010, 01:52 AM
You think the Mavs will "choke" (aka get fucked by league officiating bias against Mavs) with Lebron on the Mavs? Lebron gets more calls than everyone not named D-Whistle.

if 2006 horseshit ever happened again the Mavs would be on the beneficial end this time.

we staaa sta sta staaaaaaaacked.

4>0rings
05-18-2010, 01:52 AM
I'm sure this is what people said after Boston's Big 3 formed

"Allen/Pierce/Garnett haven't won anything, they'll choke!!"

After Gasol trade

"Gasol is 0-12 in the playoffs, big deal Lakers ain't gonna win shit!"

:lmao :lmao we staaaaackedlol George Hill taking a pic of his cawk and leaving it in the Dallas locker room.

Chubby_Love
05-18-2010, 01:55 AM
You think the Mavs will "choke" (aka get fucked by league officiating bias against Mavs) with Lebron on the Mavs? Lebron gets more calls than everyone not named D-Whistle.

if 2006 horseshit ever happened again the Mavs would be on the beneficial end this time.

we staaa sta sta staaaaaaaacked. LOL! That exactly what was said in 2007 and this past season. You must get all your sports information from 97.9 The Beat because you don't know shit about Basketball.

ezau
05-18-2010, 03:35 AM
Maybe they'll choke, and gag together on the same Silver, and Black Strap-On!

:lmao:lmao

Ghazi
05-18-2010, 03:47 AM
Just listened to the sog

great fucking song :cry :cry

Chubby_Love
05-18-2010, 06:08 AM
Just listened to the sog

great fucking song :cry :cry The Song Sucks! Just like your team.

Basketballgirl25
05-18-2010, 07:10 AM
At least us Mavs fans are realistic

You Mav fans are realistic, well glad to see you guys all know Dirk can never win shit for you guys so you need to get Lebron to win it for you:toast

sribb43
05-18-2010, 07:18 AM
That site is fucking annoying with myspace-like bg music and glittery fucking graphics

Agreed...nice concept but poorly executed, much like the Mavs this year

Ignorant Spurs fan
05-18-2010, 07:27 AM
Mavs always have and always will choke...No matter what....Getting LeBron wil never get them past big brother

Spurs 4

Allas 0

Let me repeat:

Spurs 4

Allas 0

:lmao:lmao

http://assets.sbnation.com/assets/37479/Playoffs07_JaxWP_1024.jpg

sribb43
05-18-2010, 07:31 AM
Spurs fans will shit the bed if this happens....maybe RJ, Splitter,Blair and Hill will lead you guys to a title next year

Muser
05-18-2010, 07:35 AM
Spurs fans will shit the bed if this happens....maybe RJ, Splitter,Blair and Hill will lead you guys to a title next year

I think the whole league would shit the bed.

TJastal
05-18-2010, 07:50 AM
Delusional mav fans.....

http://hoopshype.com/salaries/dallas.htm

Cubes already has 84m committed to the next season. It's the year after that a ton of salary comes off the books and you'll be able to afford 'Bron

Too bad for you he'll have already signed somewhere else.

:lmao

TJastal
05-18-2010, 07:52 AM
And I see the mavs still owe some douche named Matt Carroll 12m over the next 3 years... who the hell is Matt Carroll?' :lmao

sribb43
05-18-2010, 08:11 AM
And I see the mavs still owe some douche named Matt Carroll 12m over the next 3 years... who the hell is Matt Carroll?' :lmao

http://farm1.static.flickr.com/158/399890810_c376c6d425_o.png

Booharv
05-18-2010, 08:25 AM

Lol, Cuban's $34 million dollar offer sheet for the guy you just ragged on.

JamStone
05-18-2010, 08:50 AM
At least us Mavs fans are realistic.

MmP
05-18-2010, 08:52 AM
Spurs fans are starting to get stupid with the Spiltter thing. Most haven't seen a minute of him and already are putting him over Gortat.

monosylab1k
05-18-2010, 09:52 AM
Delusional mav fans.....

Cubes already has 84m committed to the next season. It's the year after that a ton of salary comes off the books and you'll be able to afford 'Bron

For a second I thought Ignorant Spurs Fan was making another fabulous troll post. Then I saw it was a real ignorant spurs fan.

Ever heard of a sign and trade, faggot?

Shank
05-18-2010, 10:11 AM
There are people that honestly think it's a non-issue if LeBron came to Dallas?

And a quick message to Spurs fans - neither of our teams are dominating the NBA at this point. Quit with the bullshit talking-down to everyone else like your team is basketball royalty. Did you see those Suns crap the bed last night? Yes, they swept your ass with little resistance. Tone it down a notch.

Shank
05-18-2010, 10:23 AM
Wait. Did I just read a thread about a S&T involving Richard Jefferson for Chris Bosh??

AAAAAAAHHHHHAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA

monosylab1k
05-18-2010, 10:24 AM
Wait. Did I just read a thread about a S&T involving Richard Jefferson for Chris Bosh??

AAAAAAAHHHHHAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA

tbh that's 1000000000000x more delusional than any LeBron to Dallas scenario.

The Raptors are already paying a ton of money to an underacheiving SF, so now they're going to trade their franchise player away for another one?

Lukor
05-18-2010, 10:27 AM
Delusional mav fans.....

Dude read about Dampiers instant expiring contract and you'll know the mavs could pull it off. It's a unique trade chip.

monosylab1k
05-18-2010, 10:30 AM
Dude read about Dampiers instant expiring contract and you'll know the mavs could pull it off. It's a unique trade chip.

Spurs fans don't want to have researched, informed opinions.

Basketballgirl25
05-18-2010, 01:04 PM
tbh that's 1000000000000x more delusional than any LeBron to Dallas scenario.

The Raptors are already paying a ton of money to an underacheiving SF, so now they're going to trade their franchise player away for another one?

I can actually see this happening, of course then again I don't think they have the same people that they had when they traded away Vince Carter, so maybe Raptors have gotten better:toast

Roddy Beaubois
05-18-2010, 02:02 PM
I can actually see this happening, of course then again I don't think they have the same people that they had when they traded away Vince Carter, so maybe Raptors have gotten better:toast

stop posting.

Ghazi
05-18-2010, 04:25 PM

stop posting.

Ashy Larry
05-18-2010, 04:26 PM
damn, this is going to be crazy ...... Cleveland is praying and singing "We Are The World" songs for this dude and if he did go to Dallas, he'll finally go up against a 50 win team in the first round and we know how LeBron led teams do against 50 win teams ........

JamStone
05-18-2010, 04:28 PM
So question for Mavs fans.

If this doesn't happen and LeBron does not end up in Dallas, what then? How will you feel? Will you cry? What are the off season moves you want to see then?

G-Nob
05-18-2010, 04:34 PM
Worldwide Wes isn't going to let that happen. Ultimately, it will be Nike who decides where he goes. Cle, Chi, NJ or NY. That's it.

Dallas can only get him via sign and trade and Cle isn't gonna want to take on all that trash.

monosylab1k
05-18-2010, 04:34 PM

If this doesn't happen and LeBron does not end up in Dallas, what then? How will you feel? Will you cry? What are the off season moves you want to see then?

I do no look at a LeBron-less Mavericks team as a possibility. The Basketball Gods have spoken to me, they have given me the gift of prophecy. LeBron will be a Maverick.

Mavs fans have grown weary. They have the look of a man who accepts what he sees because he is expecting to wake up. All of our lives, we have fought this war. July 1st I believe we can end it. July 1st, 2010 is not an accident. There are no accidents. We have not come here by chance. I do not believe in chance. When I see one objective, one superstar, one DUST chip - I do not see coincidence, I see providence. I see purpose. I believe it our fate to be here. It is our destiny. I believe July 1st, 2010 holds for each and every Mav Fan, the very meaning of our fandom.

I have shown LeBron the door. Now he must walk through it. The prophecy shall come true.

clambake
05-18-2010, 04:38 PM
i think there's a very good chance that lebron plays in dallas...........on the visiting team.

monosylab1k
05-18-2010, 04:42 PM
Dallas can only get him via sign and trade and Cle isn't gonna want to take on all that trash.

:lmao insecure Spur fan calling the greatest expiring contract in NBA history and the best international prospect in the league "trash".

but let me guess, you think DeJuan Blair is the second coming of Barkley and that George Hill is going to dominate, right? :lmao

Ghazi
05-18-2010, 04:42 PM
I do no look at a LeBron-less Mavericks team as a possibility. The Basketball Gods have spoken to me, they have given me the gift of prophecy. LeBron will be a Maverick.

Mavs fans have grown weary. They have the look of a man who accepts what he sees because he is expecting to wake up. All of our lives, we have fought this war. July 1st I believe we can end it. July 1st, 2010 is not an accident. There are no accidents. We have not come here by chance. I do not believe in chance. When I see one objective, one superstar, one DUST chip - I do not see coincidence, I see providence. I see purpose. I believe it our fate to be here. It is our destiny. I believe July 1st, 2010 holds for each and every Mav Fan, the very meaning of our fandom.

I have shown LeBron the door. Now he must walk through it. The prophecy shall come true.

:worthy: Monostradamus :worthy:

G-Nob
05-18-2010, 04:44 PM
and the best internationall prospect in the league "trash".

Sorry I just passed out a little when you said that.

monosylab1k
05-18-2010, 04:45 PM
Sorry I just passed out a little when you said that.

:lmao can't think of anyone better, I know.

Ginobilly
05-18-2010, 04:45 PM
Ghazi and co. need to stop daydreaming about lebron James and just face the reality of the teams situation. There's no chance in hell Lebron will go to Dallas next season. He will end up more likely back in Cleveland, the Nets, knicks, or Bulls. It's more likely that Iran will once again become a superpower than seeing Lebron James in a Mav uniform.

BUMP
05-18-2010, 04:47 PM
Ghazi and co. need to stop daydreaming about lebron James and just face the reality of the teams situation. There's no chance in hell Lebron will go to Dallas next season. He will end up more likely back in Cleveland, the Nets, knicks, or Bulls. It's more likely that Iran will once again become a superpower than seeing Lebron James in a Mav uniform.

lol DeJuan Blair Barkley

lol Tiago Splitter Olajuwon

monosylab1k
05-18-2010, 04:48 PM
LeBron has a better chance of going to Dallas than Chicago or New Jersey.

Cleveland and NY are still the frontrunners. I'd place Dallas 3rd on the list.

LeBron and Derrick Rose's game both require them to operate with the ball in their hands. They don't play well sitting back as a secondary player or spot up shooter. Who's giving up the ball in that scenario? That's a team chemistry trainwreck waiting to happen.

Same thing in NJ with Devin Harris and/or John Wall.

Ghazi
05-18-2010, 04:48 PM
So I hear Terry's contract next year is only $5 million guaranteed if he plays less than 1500 minutes this year (about 18 minutes a game)

What beauty orchestrated by this FO. the addition of James will eat into Terry's playing time, who in turn will become a good trade chip next year.

Stack = Marion
Damp = LeBron
Terry = ???

The 04-07 Mavs are being cycled into bigger and better talent :tu

Mixability
05-18-2010, 04:49 PM
With Dirk and Lebron, hell throw Nash back in there too....

the Mavs would STILL find a way to lose.

monosylab1k
05-18-2010, 04:50 PM
Stack = Marion
Damp = LeBron
Terry = ???

Kevin Durant

we sta-sta-sta-sta-sta-sta-sta-sta-sta-sta-sta-sta-sta-sta-sta-sta-sta-sta-sta-sta-sta-sta-sta-sta-sta-sta-sta-sta-sta-sta-sta-sta-sta-sta-sta-sta-sta-sta-sta-sta-sta-sta-sta-sta-sta-sta-sta-sta-sta-sta-sta-sta-sta-sta-sta-sta-sta-stacccccccccccccccccccccccccckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkee eeeeeeeeeeeeeddddddddddddddddddddddddddd

Ghazi
05-18-2010, 04:51 PM
sta sta sta sta STAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACKED

sefant77
05-18-2010, 04:54 PM

Bosh, JJ, Iggy...

There are some other options.

G-Nob
05-18-2010, 05:01 PM
So naive. I really feel sorry for Maverick fans. You guys have no idea the "have not" position you're in. This isn't Kobe or TD we're talking about. LBJ has peoples and these peoples have agendas and trust me, Dallas is nowhere near what they're looking for.

It's fun for Dallas, though. There is some flexibility they will hopefully turn into some nice pieces but to say LBJ is even thinking Dallas is so off the radar it isn't funny. LBJ will stay in the East because there is more money to be made there. Nike & WWW will make sure of that.

dirk4mvp
05-18-2010, 05:04 PM
So naive. I really feel sorry for Maverick fans. You guys have no idea the "have not" position you're in. This isn't Kobe or TD we're talking about. LBJ has peoples and these peoples have agendas and trust me, Dallas is nowhere near what they're looking for.

It's fun for Dallas, though. There is some flexibility they will hopefully turn into some nice pieces but to say LBJ is even thinking Dallas is so off the radar it isn't funny. LBJ will stay in the East because there is more money to be made there. Nike & WWW will make sure of that.

LeBron coming to Dallas strikes fear in your heart doesn't it?

sefant77
05-18-2010, 05:06 PM

LOL, thats all we say, we have a shot at Lebron, a few %, nothing more.

Of course we started a "hype", its spurstalk...

And i expect James in NJ.

BUMP
05-18-2010, 05:06 PM
I'm scared because once Lebron comes to Dallas my already irrelevant Spurs will be buried behind the shadow of the Mavs:cry:cry:cry

Its alright we understand :toast

monosylab1k
05-18-2010, 05:07 PM

still haven't named an international prospect in the league better than Beaubois. interesting.

G-Nob
05-18-2010, 05:08 PM
LeBron coming to Dallas strikes fear in your heart doesn't it?

I live in Dallas so I say bring it on. Sports talk would certainly be more fun around here.

G-Nob
05-18-2010, 05:11 PM
still haven't named an international prospect in the league better than Beaubois. interesting.

When you say "prospect" that means they aren't in the league yet. Do you mean international rookie?

dirk4mvp
05-18-2010, 05:11 PM
I live in Dallas so I say bring it on. Sports talk would certainly be more fun around here.

Watching this happen to your team several times a year wouldn't be too fun.

r0GiPPR_pG8

monosylab1k
05-18-2010, 05:13 PM
When you say "prospect" that means they aren't in the league yet. Do you mean international rookie?

:lmao you want to say Splitter. I knew it!

like shooting fish in a barrel

DPG21920
05-18-2010, 05:13 PM
CROFL Mav fans scoffing Spurs fans for Blair while at the same time hyping Roddy B.

monosylab1k
05-18-2010, 05:14 PM
Watching this happen to your team several times a year wouldn't be too fun.

r0GiPPR_pG8

that was charging! :cry :cry :cry Duncan never gets calls :cry :cry :cry most disrespected superstar ever :cry :cry :cry

monosylab1k
05-18-2010, 05:15 PM
CROFL Mav fans scoffing Spurs fans for Blair while at the same time hyping Roddy B.

Name a better international prospect in the league.

G-Nob
05-18-2010, 05:15 PM
:lmao you want to say Splitter. I knew it!

like shooting fish in a barrel

Yep. You got me.

monosylab1k
05-18-2010, 05:16 PM
http://www.draftexpress.com/profile/Tiago-Splitter-25/

Tiago Splitter
Best Case: P.J. Brown
Worst Case: Jeff Foster

:lmao :lmao :lmao

have fun dominating with the second coming of PJ Brown :lmao :lmao :lmao

G-Nob
05-18-2010, 05:16 PM

Dirk. He's international and he's in the league.

sefant77
05-18-2010, 05:18 PM

Prime PJ was really nice

DPG21920
05-18-2010, 05:18 PM

http://www.draftexpress.com/profile/Rodrigue-Beaubois-1298/

Lol Ronnie Price

Lol worst case Lion King

monosylab1k
05-18-2010, 05:19 PM
Prime PJ was really nice

True. With DeJuan Barkley and George Hill Dumars on the team, PJ Splitter will make a nice complementary player to that guaranteed 5-peat.

koriwhat
05-18-2010, 05:20 PM
mav fans.... pathetic!

fags.

DPG21920
05-18-2010, 05:20 PM

What does that have to do with my point? That would be like me asking Mav fans who are scoffing Blair to name a better rebounding prospect in the league.

Point is, Blair has shown just as much (multiple 20/20 games) and Mav fans scoff.

dirk4mvp
05-18-2010, 05:21 PM
mav fans.... pathetic!

fags.

lmao calf tats

monosylab1k
05-18-2010, 05:21 PM
http://www.draftexpress.com/profile/Rodrigue-Beaubois-1298/

Lol Ronnie Price

Lol worst case Lion King

STRENGTHS:
- Transition play
- Ability to create own shot
- Advanced ball-handling skills
- Ball-handling skills w/either hand
- Lateral quickness
- Man to man defense
- Competitiveness
- Ability to finish around basket
- Athleticism
- Excellent wingspan
- Incredibly quick
- Speed
- 3-point range
:wow

monosylab1k
05-18-2010, 05:25 PM
plus isn't it common knowledge now that Dallas pulled an under-the-table move with Roddy?

He works out in Dallas, is suddenly "injured" for like a year so that nobody else can get an accurate scouting report on him, the only thing people have to go on are old ass 2007 reports or the Thriller YouTube clip of him, he goes completely off the 1st round draft board of every team in the league, and then Dallas gets him.

G-Nob
05-18-2010, 05:26 PM
:wow

And you want to give this guy up for LBJ???

What are you thinking?!?

G-Nob
05-18-2010, 05:27 PM
plus isn't it common knowledge now that Dallas pulled an under-the-table move with Roddy?

He works out in Dallas, is suddenly "injured" for like a year so that nobody else can get an accurate scouting report on him, the only thing people have to go on are old ass 2007 reports or the Thriller YouTube clip of him, he goes completely off the 1st round draft board of every team in the league, and then Dallas gets him.

*See Dejuan Blair

monosylab1k
05-18-2010, 05:28 PM
And you want to give this guy up for LBJ???

What are you thinking?!?

He's no DeJuan Christ but he ain't bad.

Ghazi
Beaubois's minutes were managed all year so we could keep him on the DL and wouldn't have to throw him in the "Bron package"

Unfortunately the cat is out of the bag anyway :cry... guys just too fucking good.

monosylab1k
*See Dejuan Blair

yeah, CIA Pop had his ACL's disintegrate years ago in preparation for the draft.

DPG21920
05-18-2010, 05:30 PM
"Come on Ghazi, it's time hit your knees, got the dudes saying please, got to come to Dallas"

G-Nob
05-18-2010, 05:30 PM
Beaubois's minutes were managed all year so we could keep him on the DL and wouldn't have to throw him in the "Bron package"

Unfortunately the cat is out of the bag anyway :cry... guys just too fucking good.

Yep. Carlisle sure had a lot of confidence in him.

DPG21920
05-18-2010, 05:31 PM
Pop did nothing to make Blair fall, but he has shown a lot of promise for people to be dogging him. Roddy does not have the questions physically that Blair does, which bodes well for him.

Basketballgirl25
05-18-2010, 05:40 PM
stop posting.

nope sorry can't do that it wouldn't be fun here if I stop posting:toast

DPG21920
05-18-2010, 05:41 PM
"Come on Ghazi, it's time hit your knees, got the dudes saying please, got to come to Dallas"

"Ghazi understands what it takes to please a man, $250 for annnnnnnnnnn HJ"

"With Ghazi and the Big German, you'll never leave your bed Bron, get your free head on, come and make a billioooon, $250 hand jobsss"

Ghazi
05-18-2010, 05:41 PM
:depressed

Ghazi
05-18-2010, 05:42 PM
staaaaacked :)

DPG21920
05-18-2010, 05:47 PM
Honest question Ghazi:

If Lebron asked you to give him blowies, but it would guarantee that he would cum to the Mavs, would you do it? Everyone would know about it though, and it could not be kept a secret.

Roddy Beaubois
05-18-2010, 05:49 PM
Honest question Ghazi:

If Lebron asked you to give him blowies, but it would guarantee that he would cum to the Mavs, would you do it? Everyone would know about it though, and it could not be kept a secret.

Why would he do that, Lebron is coming here anyway.

Staaaaaacked :)

DPG21920
05-18-2010, 05:54 PM
Why would he do that, Lebron is coming here anyway.

Staaaaaacked :)

Damn, Roddy B is the truth. He knows the answers to the questions that are of great importance.

Honest question #2: How bad would it suck if Lebron came to the Mavs, and just before game 4 of the finals where the Mavs are up 3-0, he gets lost, ends up in Oak Cliff and then gets murdered?

Roddy Beaubois
05-18-2010, 05:59 PM
We would have a remembrance session before game 4 in which General Eduardo Najera would cap with "this ones for you Lebron" and point to the sky. All the players would be so pumped up that we would win by 30.

Unless we were playing the Heat. Then we'd be fucked.

Ghazi
05-18-2010, 06:01 PM
I really hope they can get some talent in Miami next year.

Dallas/Miami rematch 5 years later? But with LeBron? Bennett Salvatore and Dan Crawford can't stop us this time...if anything we'll be the beneficiaries of a FT discrepancy.

staaaacked

BUMP
05-18-2010, 06:02 PM
We would have a remembrance session before game 4 in which General Eduardo Najera would cap with "this ones for you Lebron" and point to the sky. All the players would be so pumped up that we would win by 30.

Unless we were playing the Heat. Then we'd be fucked.

:rollin

Roddy Beaubois
05-18-2010, 06:04 PM
God this song is beast: http://www.lebrontothemavs.com/

I like the "your favorite cow..cows with Dirk and Jkidd you can win right now...now" part

Did Kanye produce this shit?

D-Wade #3
05-18-2010, 06:07 PM
I don't know why spurfans are getting all riled up for, with Cuban, Carlisle, and Donnie in charge, you can perform the heimlich maneuver on them before playoffs even begin

Roddy Beaubois
05-18-2010, 06:08 PM
They should release a chopped n' screwed version.

DPG21920
05-18-2010, 06:08 PM
"Hey there it's Bump, Cleveland is a dump, Our owner trumps Trump, Got to come to Dallas"

"Oh hi there Mavs>Spurs, got the sticky take a whiff, Bron can't survive Oak Cliff, He needs to live in Plano"

"What's up Mav_Man, I've got the master plan, no ones harder than I am, real talk in Dallas"

"Holy shit Roddy B, they gonna trade me?, I am Wade version 3, I will be leaving Dallas"

Ghazi's Dad
05-18-2010, 06:10 PM
Ghazi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I just went into your room and you have some explaining to do!

Beloved SpursTalk, last week my son Ghazi purchased a Realdoll, which is an anatomically correct love doll that even talks. I did not disapprove, as anything which helps prevent the homosexuality from entering Ghazi is okay with me.

But today what did I find? He has reprogrammed the Realdoll to sound like a black man and pasted a picture of LeBron James on the face! Ghazi you had better fucking explain yourself!

dirk4mvp
05-18-2010, 06:11 PM
"Hey there it's Bump, Cleveland is a dump, Our owner trumps Trump, Got to come to Dallas"

"Oh hi there Mavs>Spurs, got the sticky take a whiff, Bron can't survive Oak Cliff, He needs to live in Plano"

"What's up Mav_Man, I've got the master plan, no ones harder than I am, real talk in Dallas"

"Holy shit Roddy B, they gonna trade me?, I am Wade version 3, I will be leaving Dallas"

:smchode:

DPG21920
05-18-2010, 06:14 PM
"Ghazi has real dolls, there's spluge on his walls, unlike Delonte he has no balls, He'd never bang lebrons mom"

"Because she's a girl, thats not Ghazis world, he'd prefer to be filled, by most dudes in Dallas"

crc21209
05-18-2010, 06:26 PM
Pipe dream...

Roddy Beaubois
05-18-2010, 06:34 PM
http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2010/extramustard/hotclicks/05/18/lea-michele-glee-to-follow-super-bowl-hanely-ramirez-jogs-after-ball/index.html

The Web site Convince LeBron allows you to make the case for your team to sign King James. Meanwhile, LeBronToTheMavs.com might be the best one of these "please come here" sites. Well, it at least has the best theme song.

FUCK YES.

D-Wade #3
05-18-2010, 06:36 PM
http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2010/extramustard/hotclicks/05/18/lea-michele-glee-to-follow-super-bowl-hanely-ramirez-jogs-after-ball/index.html

FUCK YES.

Hang the banner, just hang the goddamn banner

Roddy Beaubois
05-18-2010, 06:37 PM
Hang the banner, just hang the goddamn banner

That comes later.

JJ Hickson
05-18-2010, 06:39 PM
I have a tiny penis

Roddy Beaubois
05-18-2010, 06:41 PM
MartyB might lay down some hot fire for the remix.

D-Wade #3
05-18-2010, 06:43 PM
lol keeping Hickson for Amare

21_Blessings
05-18-2010, 06:47 PM
All this delusion. Very sad. This might be even more delusional than retarded Dallas fan actually believing the Mavericks were ever contenders this year.

monosylab1k
05-18-2010, 11:13 PM
I stole some of this from dallasbasketball.com but I think it's a damn solid idea.

Everybody knows four things.

1. LeBron is coming to Dallas.
2. Jason Terry sucks.
3. The Wizards will suck yo dick if you take Gilbert Arenas away. Even more so now that John Wall is on his way to DC.
4. We really don't want our dirty Mexicans on the team anymore.

Why not kill 4 birds with........2....stones.

1. DUST/Butler/Roddy/kitchen sink for LeBron.
2. JET/Najera/Barea for Arenas.

I understand Gilbert has had his ballhog problems, but I think after all the injuries and being in jail and shit, he's in a better position to be open towards becoming a distributor. He's shown in both GS and WAS that he can do it from time to time. Haywood is his best buddy so that means Haywood's staying in Dallas too.

Kidd
Arenas
LeBron
Dirk
Haywood

use the MLE on another guard or maybe on Shaq.

:lobt2: