PDA

View Full Version : Future NBA Championships

Ginobilly
05-18-2010, 01:59 AM
Other than the usual champions of the past: Celtics, Lakers, Bulls, Spurs, Pistons, Rockets, Blazers, Heat, 76's, sonics, warriors, bucks, hawks, and Knicks. Do you'll think every other team that hasn't won will win at least 1 title 100 to 150 years from now?

I think Orlando and probably the Thunder will be the next teams to win their first.

Chubby_Love
05-18-2010, 02:01 AM
Other than the usual champions of the past: Celtics, Lakers, Bulls, Spurs, Pistons, Rockets, Blazers, Heat, 76's, sonics, warriors, bucks, hawks, and Knicks. Do you'll think every other team that hasn't won will win at least 1 title 100 to 150 years from now?

I think Orlando and probably the Thunder will be the next teams to win their first.

The Thunder are destined to win a title.

Ghazi
05-18-2010, 02:06 AM
Mavericks will win the 2011 and 2012 championships. and probably 2013.

Dynasty time fellas

Ginobilly
05-18-2010, 02:15 AM

Dynasty time fellas

As much as I hate the mavs, I expect them to win at least one championship under the cuban era. But it will not happen under the Dirk era. Probably when Cuban is 70 years old, and has been humbled by numerous playoff failures and chokes, the basketball gods will grant him one title for resurrecting basketball in Dallas.:lmao

Chubby_Love
05-18-2010, 02:17 AM

Dynasty time fellas

By The Time that happens. Texas will become Northern Mexico, and by that time you'll really hate Mexicans. There will be no dynasty in Dallas except for the one Jerry Jones creates.

Chubby_Love
05-18-2010, 02:17 AM
As much as I hate the mavs, I expect them to win at least one championship under the cuban era. But it will not happen under the Dirk era. Probably when Cuban is 70 years old, and has been humbled by numerous playoff failures and chokes, the basketball gods will grant him one title for resurrecting basketball in Dallas.:lmao
:rollin

Ghazi
05-18-2010, 02:21 AM
It won't happen in the "Dirk era" because beginning next year, there wont be a Dirk era.

There will be a Lebron era.

scottspurs
05-18-2010, 02:22 AM
Clippers-cursed, Mavericks-choke, Nets-lebron, Cavaliers-quitters, Timberwolves-rubio, Pacers-white, Jazz-screw malone, Kings-Ha Ha, Raptors-Canada and the Grizzlies-stupidity will never win championships and you can go ahead and bet on that.

They will have to wait their turn but, in the next ten years the nuggets-Melo, the magic-howard, Hornets-Paul and the Thunder-durant will all have rings. I could also see the Wizards, Suns, and Bobcats winning titles some day when they get rid of their current teams.

Ghazi
05-18-2010, 02:23 AM
Clippers-cursed, Mavericks-choke, Nets-lebron, Cavaliers-quitters, Timberwolves-rubio, Pacers-white, Jazz-screw malone, Kings-Ha Ha, Raptors-Canada and the Grizzlies-stupidity will never win championships and you can go ahead and bet on that.

They will have to wait their turn but, in the next ten years the nuggets-Melo, the magic-howard, Hornets-Paul and the Thunder-durant will all have rings. I could also see the Wizards, Suns, and Bobcats winning titles some day when they get rid of their current teams.

:lmao :lmao

:rollin :rollin :rollin

:lol :lol

:lmao

Chubby_Love
05-18-2010, 02:26 AM
It won't happen in the "Dirk era" because beginning next year, there wont be a Dirk era.

You're still with that stupid shit that 97.9 The Beat came up with? Lebron is not coming to a small market in Dallas. He wants to go to a basketball city like New York or Chicago or Los Angeles. He's not coming to Dallas, so stop listening to that no-good rap station, and listen to some classical music, and dream away because that's the only time you'll ever see Lebron in a Mavs uniform.

Ghazi
05-18-2010, 02:28 AM
You're still with that stupid shit that 97.9 The Beat came up with? Lebron is not coming to a small market in Dallas. He wants to go to a basketball city like New York or Chicago or Los Angeles. He's not coming to Dallas, so stop listening to that no-good rap station, and listen to some classical music, and dream away because that's the only time you'll ever see Lebron in a Mavs uniform.

:rollin :rollin

:lol :lol :lol

Chubby_Love
05-18-2010, 02:32 AM
:troll

:rollin :rollin

:lol :lol :lol

AussieFanKurt
05-18-2010, 03:03 AM
thunder will win

Giuseppe
05-18-2010, 04:52 AM
The Thunder are destined to win a title.

No. Their destiny is to be an NBA farm team, and a darn good one too.

Chubby_Love
05-18-2010, 06:03 AM
No. Their destiny is to be an NBA farm team, and a darn good one too.
No.....They're not. Durant has yet to fully develop his game, and once that happens. Expect The Thunder to win a title because Durant is that good. On the other hand; once Phil Jackson leaves The Lakers, your team will begin to diminish.

ezau
05-18-2010, 06:08 AM

:lmao:lmao

narmerguy
05-18-2010, 06:56 AM
No.....They're not. Durant has yet to fully develop his game, and once that happens. Expect The Thunder to win a title because Durant is that good. On the other hand; once Phil Jackson leaves The Lakers, your team will begin to diminish.

Yeah it's not Phil that will make the team suck. Even if Phil stayed and kobe retired, that team would never win anything. Phil can't coach up players, he needs greats to work with.

Ignorant Spurs fan
05-18-2010, 07:24 AM
The Mavs will never win the championship. Ever.

Dallas=choke city, how many championships to the Spurs have? 4.

Thats 4 more than Dallas will ever have :lol

duhoh
05-18-2010, 11:27 AM

:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao

you're good.

The Gemini Method
05-18-2010, 11:39 AM

I do agree that Durant is going to be a champion someday (as is LeBron). However, I don't know if I can envision Durant doing it in the OKC. I see whispers of his status getting the best of him and he'll one day leave the small market for a chance at the big time.

I'm going to guess that the precipitous drop-off will be lengthier for your Spurs than it is for the Lakers. The big market glitz and legacy of the Lakers will probably entice a good/great coach and continue to succeed down the line. The ownership is dedicated to putting the best product they can and whether or not the siblings are as astute as their father is remains to be seen, but I do think they've learned well from Dr. Jerry Buss. However, I'm not sure if the Spurs will ever see a decade like they've had in the late 90s-00s again when, say, Tim Duncan retires. That's how once-in-a-lifetime Duncan has been for the franchise.