PDA

View Full Version : Baby on the street video

Slydragon
05-18-2010, 08:31 AM
Sure most of you saw this on the news

http://www.woai.com/content/troubleshooters/story/Shocking-Video-Baby-in-the-street/XO2XsnVZpEa_pqo1GDHcxA.cspx?rss=68

Dr. Gonzo
05-18-2010, 08:37 AM
HvjGHNwr1Nc

ALWAYS bet on BLACK
05-18-2010, 08:38 AM
fucking piss poor mexican parents

ALWAYS bet on BLACK
05-18-2010, 08:38 AM
no doubt a product of saisd

ashbeeigh
05-18-2010, 08:50 AM
At least they called it in to the Child Abuse hotline, identified the baby and the parents have a current CPS investigation open.

spurs_2108
05-18-2010, 08:56 AM
Yeah I saw that last night. I was like wtf???? I just turned it on for a few seconds and I see this baby right in the middle of the road.

sa_butta
05-18-2010, 09:10 AM
My favorite part is that she says "It's not like we weren't paying attention."

HUH??

If you were paying attention then your kid would not wind up in the street.

HarlemHeat37
05-18-2010, 09:35 AM
What kind of stupid shit is this?..

Really fortunate that bus driver was paying attention and wasn't incompetent..

Incompetent parenting is one of the things I hate most about people..I'm not ready to have kids, at least I recognize it, others should really recognize it about themselves too..pathetic..

marini martini
05-18-2010, 09:53 AM
That blows my fuckin' mind!!!:smchode:

Viva Las Espuelas
05-18-2010, 09:55 AM
Not surprised. Parents were probably eagerly updating their Facebook page or had a completely random thought they had to post. :wakeup

mrsmaalox
05-18-2010, 10:04 AM
Wow. I really hate to judge other people's parenting skills because I know what a hard job it is. And little kids can be really fast....but keeping a kid that age contained is actually pretty easy.

Viva Las Espuelas
05-18-2010, 10:13 AM
Quadruple post

desflood
05-18-2010, 10:13 AM
My favorite part is that she says "It's not like we weren't paying attention."

HUH??

If you were paying attention then your kid would not wind up in the street.

Wow. I really hate to judge other people's parenting skills because I know what a hard job it is. And little kids can be really fast....but keeping a kid that age contained is actually pretty easy.
No sh*t. I hate to say that they were probably too drunk or high to know what their kid was doing but... they were probably too drunk or high to know what their kid was doing. I don't see any other way a kid under 1 could escape so easily.

Viva Las Espuelas
05-18-2010, 10:34 AM
Double post

PakiDan
05-18-2010, 12:44 PM
Man --- you don't ever see this kind of shit happening to middle-upper class white folks... why do these damn Mexicans have to be so stupid...

tlongII
05-18-2010, 12:51 PM
This would never happen in Arizona!

fraga
05-18-2010, 01:12 PM
Fat bitch put down that donut and watch yo kids...

symple19
05-18-2010, 02:21 PM
Fuckin' babies...always up to no good

Mixability
05-18-2010, 02:39 PM
Even looked up the address on Google Street View....

pathetic, the loser dad is literally sitting on the porch.... seems he doesn't have anything else to do right?

Stringer_Bell
05-18-2010, 03:00 PM
Watching that woman cry, you can tell she doesn't care about losing the kids so much as losing whatever government assistance she recieves for having 3 kids.

I can't imagine not wanting to watch your little baby at all times, unless they are asleep in the crib. Kids don't deserve to be out of your sight until they are 18!

hater
05-18-2010, 03:31 PM
hahah Dave Chappelle,

yeah that baby was probably selling weed

Mixability
05-18-2010, 04:15 PM
Watching that woman cry, you can tell she doesn't care about losing the kids so much as losing whatever government assistance she recieves for having 3 kids.

I can't imagine not wanting to watch your little baby at all times, unless they are asleep in the crib. Kids don't deserve to be out of your sight until they are 18!

I see all sorts of hoodrat offspring running around in HEB parking lots. I don't EVER let my son's hand go while in a parking lot. and never out of my arm's reach when in a store. stupid fucks like these need to be sterilized.

bus driver
05-18-2010, 04:51 PM
Fat bitch put down that donut and watch yo kids...

yall read my mind! this is exactly what i was thinking! But honestly i was thinking this fat bitch is try to cry on tv so she can have people feel sorry for her! fuck that! i liked when she said that all of her kids were in the back room.....how many fuckin kids do you have? why do people like this continue having babies?:bang
it blows my mind.....

Ginobilly
05-18-2010, 04:59 PM
Man --- you don't ever see this kind of shit happening to middle-upper class white folks... why do these damn Mexicans have to be so stupid...

I guess cause middle-upper class folks just value their kids alot more than poor people. Something happens to that baby and I bet they're ready to blame everybody(the driver, SAPD, etc) but themselves. Just because your poor does not mean that you could be a neglectful asshole to your kids. If only kids could pick their parents.

DPG21920
05-18-2010, 04:59 PM
That little girl needs to be put into a real family. Like the wolfpack.

Sisk
05-18-2010, 05:01 PM
Take the parents in their backyard and shoot them. Or throw them onto 1604.

Bukefal
05-18-2010, 05:26 PM
unbelievable, some people smh

ALWAYS bet on BLACK
05-19-2010, 09:21 AM
Well, the video made national headlines today and was shown on NBC's Today Show.

yay!
more national attention for the fat, poor, mexicans .

baby on streets
poor as fuck
mexicans
teen wolves

swept in playoffs

what a lovely city!

go spurs go!

ALWAYS bet on BLACK
05-19-2010, 09:22 AM
also; fat

go spurs go

Mixability
05-19-2010, 09:31 AM
Well, the video made national headlines today and was shown on NBC's Today Show.

yay!
more national attention for the fat, poor, mexicans .

baby on streets
poor as fuck
mexicans
teen wolves

swept in playoffs

what a lovely city!

go spurs go!

The good thing might be CPS will be forced to do something. The kid is already 2 and still hasn't been taken away? Or is it because the fat ass made an effort NOT to leave her kids on a fucking busy street? Talk about rewarding mediocrity.

ALWAYS bet on BLACK
05-19-2010, 09:32 AM
that family needs to have all their children taken away immediately.
i mean this fucking second.

i am sickened by the parents.

thispego
05-19-2010, 10:00 AM
i thought this thread was about a music video or something

mookie2001
05-19-2010, 10:05 AM
Ima put your baby on those skreetz to sell that white

If I get hemmed up by tha laws i'll be like- fuck that- one of my young playas will take tha charge

thispego
05-19-2010, 10:10 AM
now you're talkin

mookie2001
05-19-2010, 10:12 AM
He could just tell his mom he got PAID flippin buugers

ashbeeigh
05-19-2010, 10:45 AM
From what it sounds like, from the Today show interview, is that there is an an active investigation into the family (mother and father). The father has left the home and has his own seperate issues. The sister (of the husband) admitted he has a history of drug and alcohol abuse (but that is in the past...ha...whatever). Christina..(is that the mom's name?) is currently taking parenting classes and is being monitored. From my understanding, there is a case worker who will (is) following the case. They make sure the mother and father are taking the classes and all those fabulous things. If the mother and father do not follow the rules set forth by the judge (parenting classes, father being away from the kids, etc) then the kids may be taken away....

Part of me (like half a sliver) is sympathetic to the mother for being caught...my god she has to go on national TV and defend herself when I have seen much worse (on a daily basis...drug raids, beating, death for goodness sakes) and they get nothing more than a slap on the wrist. I wish every neglectful parent had to go on national TV to defend themselves. But alas, there would be a whole channel dedicated to those types of acts.

Whatever comes of this case...we'll just have to see.

Trainwreck2100
05-19-2010, 10:48 AM
Part of me (like half a sliver) is sympathetic to the mother for being caught...my god she has to go on national TV and defend herself when I have seen much worse (on a daily basis...drug raids, beating, death for goodness sakes) and they get nothing more than a slap on the wrist. I wish every neglectful parent had to go on national TV to defend themselves. But alas, there would be a whole channel dedicated to those types of acts.

Whatever comes of this case...we'll just have to see.

Well that's what happens when you get bus................ted

YEAH!!!!!!!!!!

ALWAYS bet on BLACK
05-19-2010, 11:09 AM
what time of night was the incident at?
the mom said the kids were in a room watching tv.

does that mean the fat dad and her fat self were in another room not with the kids?

i want to know what time this happened because i would like to know why the kids are up at a late hour.

there did not appear to be a lot of traffic so i would assume it had to be around 11pm or after because before 11pm most streets still have traffic flowing regularly. even in subdivisions.

so basically the fat mom and fat dad were in the living room watching their flat screen with their dvr recordings of sabado gigante and most likely having a few beers when the little kid opened a fucking door and sat in the street.

thats nice

take the kids to foster care.

jail the dad and mom.

Trainwreck2100
05-19-2010, 11:20 AM
dad didn't look that fat imo

ALWAYS bet on BLACK
05-19-2010, 11:31 AM
a fat man in austin is a slim man in san antonio.

mookie2001
05-19-2010, 11:38 AM
We all know fat people don't watch their kids

uniformly. Look at the statistics

ploto
05-19-2010, 03:39 PM
what time of night was the incident at?

TV report said Midnight.

SourCandy
05-19-2010, 06:15 PM
It's really sad.

ginobili's bald spot
05-19-2010, 07:37 PM
I'm shocked. Just when you think people can't get any dumber you see something like this. That is one fucking stupid baby.