PDA

View Full Version : "He can have 40, but he's got to shoot 35 shots." -Jared Dudley

Jamorir
05-18-2010, 02:32 PM
Dude still running his mouth:lol

Giuseppe
05-18-2010, 02:34 PM
Collins/Legler told him to say that.

Ghazi
05-18-2010, 02:34 PM
No he isn't...

milkshakeballa
05-18-2010, 02:45 PM
Did he really say this?

hater
05-18-2010, 02:46 PM
just extending his 15 minutes of fame alittle longer

Jamorir
05-18-2010, 02:46 PM
Did he really say this?

http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/playoffs/2010/columns/story?columnist=stein_marc&page=lakers-sunsgame1-100517

Shastafarian
05-18-2010, 02:51 PM
I think Dudley was saying they need to force him into 35 shots if he's gonna get 40. Nowhere near as dumb as what A'm'a'r'e said.

HarlemHeat37
05-18-2010, 02:53 PM
There's nothing wrong at all with what Dudley said here..this is what he should have said the first time, not the stuff about swiping at Kobe's finger..he could have at least backed some of it up..

The Gemini Method
05-18-2010, 02:56 PM
That's not really taking a shot at Kobe...

Definitely too much talking coming out of the Suns' locker room and well, that only seems to be an unusual tactic...

IronMexican
05-18-2010, 03:03 PM
Nothing wrong with what Dudley said. Pop used to say this all the time.

dreamcastrocks
05-18-2010, 03:11 PM
Nothing wrong with what he said either. If Kobe shoots 35 shots, that's 12 more misses than he had last night assuming the same amount of attempts. A possible 12 more possessions for the Suns as well.

Everyone knows Kobe can go off for 30 or 40 at any given time. You have to limit the amount of shots he takes.

Why is this so controversial? If you really want something to talk about, then talk about Amar'e calling Odom's game last night 'lucky.'

lefty
05-18-2010, 03:15 PM
Daaaamn

STFU Dudley

Your team has been shitted on and shit

Win a game and then open your mouth

Ashy Larry
05-18-2010, 04:15 PM
Nothing wrong with what Dudley said. Pop used to say this all the time.

exactly ....... getting 40 on 20-25 shots is something the Suns do not want to have but if Bean is shooting 12-35, they'll love to have a line like that

stretch
05-18-2010, 04:35 PM
This is one of those things that in written form, can be easily misunderstood. It was more of what Dudley was saying that the Suns NEED to do if they are going to allow Kobe to get 40.

Blake
05-18-2010, 04:38 PM
pretty much.

he's saying "we'll give him 40 if he shoots 35 shots to get it"

anonoftheinternets
05-18-2010, 04:39 PM
This is one of those things that in written form, can be easily misunderstood. It was more of what Dudley was saying that the Suns NEED to do if they are going to allow Kobe to get 40.

compounded by the fact that no one reads posts before they type ... oh and in keeping with the spirit ...: "dudleys running his mouth .. blah blah .."

mogrovejo
05-18-2010, 04:52 PM

Really? I think only the OP and milkshakeballa misunderstood him and they're both Lakers fans so it's no big surprised their reading comprehension skills aren't sharp.

monosylab1k
05-18-2010, 04:57 PM
Really? I think only the OP and milkshakeballa misunderstood him and they're both Lakers fans so it's no big surprised their reading comprehension skills aren't sharp.

:lol

monosylab1k
05-18-2010, 04:58 PM
He should just shut up. Why talk shit when you got skull fucked by the best player in the league.

there's another Laker Fan with a reading comprehension problem.

pauls931
05-18-2010, 05:55 PM
Odom lucky? I think most posting here can make open layups.

#1 Timmys Fan
05-18-2010, 06:01 PM
Here's another fan with a team with no titles.

:lol

da_suns_fan
05-18-2010, 06:34 PM
There's nothing wrong at all with what Dudley said here..this is what he should have said the first time, not the stuff about swiping at Kobe's finger..he could have at least backed some of it up..

Wow.

1) Dudley said the "slap Kobe's finger" in jest

2) its freaking AWESOME he said it instead of the usual "play 110%" garbage.

3) I thought he gave great effort last night. Some really bad calls against him (one was particularly laughable...a total phantom foul when Kobe hit the ground after losing his balance).

Giuseppe
05-18-2010, 06:37 PM
Hey, da, Luva is pulling down the natural casing on your dinner in his sig picture.

Chow!

Giuseppe
05-18-2010, 06:40 PM
On a more serious bent, da, wtf is Sose doin' over there with the new registration malarkey? I spent the better part of a half hour filling out the page and deciphering the code box before getting the bad news that I don't have the invitational code. Do you have that, youngster, for your old Cubster?

Sisk
05-18-2010, 06:45 PM
there's another Laker Fan with a reading comprehension problem.

:rollin

like clockwork

Cant_Be_Faded
05-18-2010, 07:00 PM
Kobe Bryant career 37% shooting average in NBA Finals FTW.

Mori Chu
05-19-2010, 05:07 AM
On a more serious bent, da, wtf is Sose doin' over there with the new registration malarkey? I spent the better part of a half hour filling out the page and deciphering the code box before getting the bad news that I don't have the invitational code. Do you have that, youngster, for your old Cubster?

Just use one of your other accounts ... :-)

Cubby, ya know I love ya, but I don't think I'll be able to tolerate you if the Lakers beat the Suns in this series. May have to tuck tail and hide back at phxsuns.net for a decade or so until you get tired of bringin' it up. And Lord knows you won't soon tire of the red-assing if your boys do win. Just be prepared for a mountainous dose of it back if it goes the other way....

Giuseppe
05-19-2010, 11:06 AM
^bustin' balls///having my balls busted. There is a diff, but, not much.

I'd hate like the dickens to have you ring over my dead body (or any body for that matter), but, I'd still contemplate the tears of your fandom at the crooked number to the left of (&) with genuine respect. You'd be insufferable in the ensueing months of Championship reign, but, for those few minutes and hours after the lodgment your deliverance I'd be honored to bear witness.

da_suns_fan
05-19-2010, 11:17 AM

I asked them on the game 2 thread:

http://www.phxsuns.net/showthread.php?2166-Game-Day-Suns-Lakers-Western-Conference-Finals-Game-2&p=132426&posted=1#post132426

Giuseppe
05-19-2010, 11:23 AM
:lol Danka, da.

That damn Swingy is one aggravating SOB. Tell him I said so, da, and tell him anytime he wants to meet me out on Miller Rd & I-10 I'll be there with bells on.

Mori Chu
05-19-2010, 04:08 PM
There is about as much chance of phxsuns.net allowing Cubby in as there is of them changing their name to LucLongley.net. I wouldn't hold my breath.

Much as I love ya Cubs, they're right to keep you out. You're a tamer beast than you once were, but we both know you would not be able to contain yourself during this Lakers series, 'specially if your boys end up winning it. You'd blow your wad and get banned again, and have great fun doing it. Have to settle for firing your rounds from over here (not that many .netters read this godforsaken mess of a board).

da_suns_fan
05-19-2010, 05:53 PM
:lol Danka, da.

That damn Swingy is one aggravating SOB. Tell him I said so, da, and tell him anytime he wants to meet me out on Miller Rd & I-10 I'll be there with bells on.

Cubby was one of the main reasons why sose started this site all those years ago in the 1st place. I say HELL NO!

If you want to hang out with Cubby go to Spurs Talk/Laker Talk/Evil Idiot Talk and enjoy yourself. He is a piece of moldy stinky shit and nothing more. I would rather see thread after thread of Luke Longley love posts than to allow Cubby one sentence here ever.

WOW!! :lol

HarlemHeat37
05-19-2010, 07:46 PM
LOL god damn, my respect for Culbear just went up by a huge amount, assuming he isn't actually a child molester..the guy is so good at trolling that those Suns fans still hate him after 8 years LOL..that's legendary stuff..

So what's the story behind this?..

DUNCANownsKOBE2
05-19-2010, 07:59 PM
Basically Cubby is a trolling legend.

DesignatedT
05-19-2010, 08:02 PM
:lmao at dudley. what an idiot

pauls931
05-20-2010, 09:48 AM
Thought Dudley did a great job on Kobe last night, but the others picked it up Gasol, especially Artest.

Playing this team is like plugging holes in a leaking dam. There's a big hole called kobe that you cover with a hand, then odom spouts, you place a hand on odom, and gasol starts gushing, you try to cover that with a free foot, then artest starts pooring... Then if you take length into accounts, all the holes are 6.5" and higher.

Giuseppe
05-20-2010, 10:14 AM
LOL god damn, my respect for Culbear just went up by a huge amount, assuming he isn't actually a child molester..the guy is so good at trolling that those Suns fans still hate him after 8 years LOL..that's legendary stuff..

So what's the story behind this?..

It started on the AZ Central site, and got very intense during the three peat. They threatened my house in Maryvale (after the intial peat), but, the line was so long with Mexcans threatening it (in person) they gave up. Then they sent me a 3 year subscription to Jet Magazine which I promptly put in the can and enjoyed thoroughly, though it did raise an eyebrow with the old lady: "what's going on, Cubby, are you teasing those Suns fans again?"

Then I posted some pics of diseased sexual organs to the site, Horry hit that shot Vs. the Kings, and they called PPD (over the pics). PPD refused to come in to the barrio over some pictures of a leaking coochie so I LMVICTORIOUSAO as the Lakers completed the 3 peat.

They then ran off and built their own site (w/fool proof lock) leaving me with my dick in my hand, Jet Magazine subscription expired.

That's the story.

da_suns_fan
05-20-2010, 11:22 AM
:lmao at dudley. what an idiot

Um..Dudley was awesome last night.

Mori Chu
05-21-2010, 12:25 AM
They then ran off and built their own site (w/fool proof lock) leaving me with my dick in my hand, Jet Magazine subscription expired.

Weren't you briefly allowed on to phxsuns.net after a while? But then you couldn't help your evil self and started some trollings and got canned? Tee, hee.

TDMVPDPOY
05-21-2010, 12:55 AM
suns caught in the mind games