PDA

View Full Version : Biggest Loser of 2010 Western Playoffs

kwamay_brown54
05-18-2010, 06:53 PM
To me this is really a tough question. I think Denver Nuggets and Dallas Mavericks getting booted in 1st round was really embarassing given their overall talent base, and especially considering they matched up fairly well vs the Lakers. I will give the big dunce to the Chicken Nuggets.

Giuseppe
05-18-2010, 06:55 PM
Spurs for getting skunked.

IronMexican
05-18-2010, 06:56 PM
Mavs

The Gemini Method
05-18-2010, 06:57 PM
Dallas. Just because I thought they'd at least make it to the WCF and prove to be worth adversaries for the Lake Show. However, that didn't happen and now they are hoping they could somehow get LeBron to the DFW area. While I don't think that will happen, I do think the Mavs will be probably right there in the end next year.

baseline bum
05-18-2010, 07:00 PM
Dallas easily.

21_Blessings
05-18-2010, 07:01 PM
The Mavericks are the biggest losers in the Western Conference to be honest. Almost every lottery team in the West looks to have a better future than the Mavs right now.

It will be even worse when Cuban gives a one-way player like Dirk the max. They'll be stuck with his choking in the playoffs and shitty contract eating any cap flexibility the next 6 years.

Come_On_Now
05-18-2010, 07:05 PM
Dallas for getting eliminated by a team that got swept in the next round. The mere fact that it was a winnable series had we not put our chances in the hands of notorious playoff underachievers (Terry) and relative scrubs (Barea, Dampier), makes the first round exit that more embarrassing.

sribb43
05-18-2010, 09:24 PM
Mavs should be the only choice

D2Procon
05-18-2010, 09:25 PM
The Spurs made it to the second round at least you malignant turd.

Giuseppe
05-18-2010, 11:05 PM
I know but the Suns shoved the big sombrero over your fat head.

And you know what else? You assholes....they made ya like it. Yeah, yer huggin' & cryin' with 'em.....

- "Oh, we love you. Thanks for tappin our ass."

- "Oh, I'm Timmy, glad to meet you, Governor Brewer, thanks for tappin' that Mexican ass."

- "Oh, I'm a Manu, my a nose, it a hurts."

- "Oh, I'm Timmy, Nashy, hand me my walker, buddy-boy."

Amarelooms
05-18-2010, 11:12 PM
lol at Spurs fans voting for the Mavs when your team got SWEPT...any team that gets swept should be embarrassed.

Spurs won the 1st round cause scrub players like Hill got hot and hit some bullshit 3's and clutch shots....also players like Terry, Kidd, Marion all played PATHETIC. Plus after the ass spanking the Spurs got last season they had the "revenge" factor on their side. Despite all that shit the Mavs still played hard and the series was pretty close.... not 4-0 like the Spurs put up the following week

:elephant

da_suns_fan
05-18-2010, 11:15 PM
lol at Spurs fans voting for the Mavs when your team got SWEPT...any team that gets swept should be embarrassed.

Spurs won the 1st round cause scrub players like Hill got hot and hit some bullshit 3's and clutch shots....also players like Terry, Kidd, Marion all played PATHETIC. Plus after the ass spanking the Spurs got last season they had the "revenge" factor on their side. Despite all that shit the Mavs still played hard and the series was pretty close.... not 4-0 like the Spurs put up the following week

:rolleyes

Yeah, Im sure the Spurs are more embarrassed cuz they got swept in the second round than the Mavs who lost to the Spurs in the first round when they had homecourt.

The Mavs could be end up being the donkey of the playoffs.

Mavs < Spurs < Suns < Lakers < Celtics.

Giuseppe
05-18-2010, 11:16 PM
Getting skunked in the second rounds trumps getting beat in the first round, da. Quit smootchin' Spur ass.

da_suns_fan
05-19-2010, 05:56 PM
Getting skunked in the second rounds trumps getting beat in the first round, da. Quit smootchin' Spur ass.

I appease NO ONE!!

I would rather the Suns get swept by the Lakers than to have lost to the Spurs.

TE
05-19-2010, 06:04 PM
I honestly believe the manner in which the Spurs got swept, with a Suns team playing out of their mind, doesn't exactly merit the biggest loser tab towards the Spurs. It has to either the Atlanta Hawks, or Dallas Mavericks. Just because the Spurs got swept doesn't mean they are the dogs of the NBA. Dallas is, and you know why? year and year out they lose. It's like a sure fire thing going into the playoffs, you know one way or the other, you won't see Dallas in the finals. And to compound that very assured fact with this years bow out to the Spurs, you have to give it to Dallas. It's an expected reward for a choke team like them.

Sisk
05-19-2010, 06:08 PM

I voted for the Nuggets - they got fucked when Karl had to step away. Needed him there bad.

TIMMYD!
05-19-2010, 06:12 PM
Anyone who says the Spurs were bigger losers than the Mavs are dumbasses.

Ghazi
05-19-2010, 06:57 PM
Nuggets. They lost to a team without Okur/Kirilenko. Mavs lost to Dan Crawford, Rick Carlisle, and Hill's luck shooting

BadOdor
05-19-2010, 07:09 PM
Whenever I hear "biggest loser", mav automatically come to mind.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
05-19-2010, 07:11 PM
Sorry but the 2 seed that loses to the 7 seed is a bigger loser than the 7 seed that loses to the 3 seed.

D-Wade #3
05-19-2010, 08:01 PM
lol @ the moral victories in this thread

sefant77
05-19-2010, 08:04 PM
The Mavericks are the biggest losers in the Western Conference to be honest. Almost every lottery team in the West looks to have a better future than the Mavs right now.

It will be even worse when Cuban gives a one-way player like Dirk the max. They'll be stuck with his choking in the playoffs and shitty contract eating any cap flexibility the next 6 years.

still a retard

Stump
05-19-2010, 08:22 PM

As long as Cuban is the owner and there isn't a hard salary cap, it doesn't matter if the Mavs have bad contracts.

To say they have a grim future when they have so many pieces and tradeable assets is stupid, even for trash talk.

Lars
05-19-2010, 08:45 PM
The whole Western conference has been terrible.

They need to disband the Grizzlies, Hornets, and Clippers and distribute the talent to the 2-7 teams to make up for the Gasol trade.