PDA

View Full Version : Very simple formula to determine where LeBron will be playing next year

BUMP
05-18-2010, 10:12 PM
I'm gonna pretend I'm LeBron and put myself in his shoes. This will determine where he ends up

For me, it comes down to Cleveland, New York, New Jersey, Chicago, Miami, Dallas and the Clips

First of all, I'm all about winning championships. I don't care about loyalty because people will remember me as the player and not where I played. So goodbye Cleveland

New York is off my list because I can't see them doing anything to turn themselves into a contender. Check them off the list

The Clippers seem appealing to play along with Baron and Griffin but there FO is probably the worst in basketball. It might be Cleveland all over the list. Check them off.

New Jersey, slightly appealing except I don't trust that Russian guy as manager. He might be full of shit. Check them off

Comes down to Miami, Chicago, and Dallas. 3 of my favorite cities and the chance to play along with other superstars with owner who aren't afraid to spend. All appealing but in my mind its clear that i'm going to ...........

to the beach to play in Miami to play along with a proven champion like Wade. We'll be the next Jordan and Pippen.

So there you have it folks, look for LeBron in Miami next season :elephant:elephant:elephant

DPG21920
05-18-2010, 10:15 PM
They would be sick together, but Hollinger made a valid point about getting diminished returns from them both. They are both ball dominate and there is only one ball. It would be a weird fit, although that is a problem I would love to have.

DAF86
05-18-2010, 10:24 PM
If Lebron goes to the Heat he will have to take a back seat to Wade even though he (LJ) is the better player, Lebron will always be number two to Dwayne in Miami, and I don't see him accepting that.

dickface
05-18-2010, 10:27 PM
We saw everything we needed to see out of a LeBron/Wade pairing in the Olympics. Not alot of chemistry or cohesion between the two, generally they needed Kobe or Kidd to step up and tell them what to do.

They do fine alone, but together I don't see either one of them backing down and giving up leadership to the other. Only if a 3rd respected elder or a guy better than both of them can get them working together properly.

wijayas
05-18-2010, 10:41 PM
to the beach to play in Miami to play along with a proven champion like Wade. We'll be the next Jordan and Pippen.

So there you have it folks, look for LeBron in Miami next season :elephant:elephant:elephant

If the Knicks put up a bronze statue of LeBron James at the MS Garden, they will seal the deal.

Same is true for the Bulls. Hmmm... Lebron's statue next to MJ? How does that sound? :p: :p: :p: :p: