PDA

View Full Version : The "crippled" Ray Allen...

CosmicCowboy
05-11-2005, 08:21 AM
:lmao

John Thompson is such an idiot.

worst play by play ever by TNT...did anyone see ANY sign that Ray "Possum" Allen was hurt?...Manu makes an incredible defensive play blocking Allens jumper cleanly coming from the side and all they can talk about is that it couldn't have happened if Allen wasn't "hurt"?...please, please please TNT...give us a different crew for the games in Seattle...

T Park
05-11-2005, 08:23 AM
why does this suprise you.

John Thompson is a major league asshole who for 1, loved to rip tim duncan up in 03, and still doesnt like the spurs.

if the spurs had a fine quality young man like Iverson on the team, Thompson would like them better im sure.

sa_butta
05-11-2005, 08:23 AM
:lmao

John Thompson is such an idiot.

worst play by play ever by TNT...did anyone see ANY sign that Ray "Possum" Allen was hurt?...Manu makes an incredible defensive play blocking Allens jumper cleanly coming from the side and all they can talk about is that it wouldn't have happened if Allen wasn't "hurt"?...please, please please TNT...give us a different crew for the games in Seattle...I think he was bullshitting in game 1 cause his team was down. I think he could have played, he sold out his team this is the playoffs.

Fouled Out
05-11-2005, 08:37 AM
Yep, Ray Did give up in Game 1 and was there in all of Game 2 = loser. And some of those calls were going in his favor. The 1st period Bruce already had 2 fouls in less than 5 minutes. Oh, and that dumbass of Thompson, I can't even understand a dam word he is saying. Dick Stockton should just Bitch slap him!!! I know Dick is a spurs fan, he and sean elliot do games together for fox sports SW. He is cool but other idiot is not. Oh yeah, someone did mention earlier about TNT now showing the split screen while waiting for the Spurs game. I have noticed a lot of shit TNT pulls and it is getting to me :pctoss . I hope ESPN does a better job which I doubt cause they are also sellout and only follow the hottest teams that bring in the money and attention. They are not used to seeing a World Class Organization team like the San Antonio Spurs. Oh,by the way we are the only team with a Saint watching over our Spurs, and it happens to be ST. Anthony.. even God himself is a Spurs fan, we have connections. GO SPURS GO!!!!! I'm out.

sa_butta
05-11-2005, 08:40 AM
Yep, Ray Did give up in Game 1 and was there in all of Game 2 = loser. And some of those calls were going in his favor. The 1st period Bruce already had 2 fouls in less than 5 minutes. Oh, and that dumbass of Thompson, I can't even understand a dam word he is saying. Dick Stockton should just Bitch slap him!!! I know Dick is a spurs fan, he and sean elliot do games together for fox sports SW. He is cool but other idiot is not. Oh yeah, someone did mention earlier about TNT now showing the split screen while waiting for the Spurs game. I have noticed a lot of shit TNT pulls and it is getting to me :pctoss . I hope ESPN does a better job which I doubt cause they are also sellout and only follow the hottest teams that bring in the money and attention. They are not used to seeing a World Class Organization team like the San Antonio Spurs. Oh,by the way we are the only team with a Saint watching over our Spurs, and it happens to be ST. Anthony.. even God himself is a Spurs fan, we have connections. GO SPURS GO!!!!! I'm out.Thompson sounds like hes drunk, slurring and shit and Magic Johnson sucks balls too he says "uh uh" uh uh stfu and let chuckwagon talk Giiiiinnnooobiiiillliiiii!!!!!!!

Fouled Out
05-11-2005, 08:50 AM
Thompson sounds like hes drunk, slurring and shit and Magic Johnson sucks balls too he says "uh uh" uh uh stfu and let chuckwagon talk Giiiiinnnooobiiiillliiiii!!!!!!!

That's right Bro, Mad Props...Yeah I have noticed that also with Aids. Chuck and Aids don't get along. Then he has that stupid commercial on TNT about Law and Order. "I miss the Dead Bodies", he says. Just so he can have a part it it. And his head has gotten swollen. I am going to whip out the "Magic Stick" and Magic's, I mean Aids forehead and see if he can talk threw my balls while he is on. :lol :smokin :fro :drunk

Useruser666
05-11-2005, 08:54 AM
Magic looks like a mortician dressed him. What is with those suits? I just know that if he turned around, the back of his suit would have buttons running from top to bottom.

sa_butta
05-11-2005, 08:55 AM
That's right Bro, Mad Props...Yeah I have noticed that also with Aids. Chuck and Aids don't get along. Then he has that stupid commercial on TNT about Law and Order. "I miss the Dead Bodies", he says. Just so he can have a part it it. And his head has gotten swollen. I am going to whip out the "Magic Stick" and Magic's, I mean Aids forehead and see if he can talk threw my balls while he is on. :lol :smokin :fro :drunk"I miss the dead bodies" you like like a dead body talking up there.

Sec24Row7
05-11-2005, 09:07 AM
Calling Magic Johnson "Aids" is probably the most classless thing I have ever seen on this board.

That includes every post by Lakergod and Sequ.

Fouled Out
05-11-2005, 09:28 AM
Calling Magic Johnson "Aids" is probably the most classless thing I have ever seen on this board.

That includes every post by Lakergod and Sequ.

Hey!!! It's JAy :lol . FIFTEEN BUCKS LITTLE MAN!!!!!! :drunk

Doug Collins
05-11-2005, 10:42 AM
While we're at it Doug Collins sucks ass too. I would love to see him do the play by play whilst watching himself coach, always stating the obvious and shit. That fuck.

Ed Helicopter Jones
05-11-2005, 10:54 AM
The best way to enjoy a game called by that crew is to turn the volume all the way down. That's what I did last night.

exstatic
05-11-2005, 10:57 AM
...please, please please TNT...give us a different crew for the games in Seattle...

The good thing about advancing further into the playoffs is that eventually the number of games drops off, and TNT is forced to sit the "C" team, and give us a better crew.

Duff McCartney
05-11-2005, 11:11 AM
The good thing about advancing further into the playoffs is that eventually the number of games drops off, and TNT is forced to sit the "C" team, and give us a better crew.

An even better thing for this year, is TNT is the one handling the Eastern Conference Finals.

boutons
05-11-2005, 11:17 AM
One positive thing abou the TNT commentators is that the sound guys sometimes have the b/g noise up to high, so the commentators' voices are "down in the mud" with the arena noise. :)

PM5K
05-11-2005, 01:51 PM
That game call was really irritating, every time he'd miss it was because of his injury but when he made shots they didn't say anything.

THERE AIN'T NOTHING WRONG WITH THAT FOOL, HIS MOVEMENT WAS FINE AND HE MOST LIKELY COULD HAVE COME BACK IN GAME ONE AFTER A RETAPING BUT HE PUNKED OUT BECAUSE BY THE TIME THEY RETAPED HIM HIS TEAM WAS DOWN BY 20+

SouthernFried
05-11-2005, 03:59 PM
I listened to WOAI last night during game.

Yeah, the 1 second delay is sorta a pain, but damn, they are soooo much better. It was more than worth the miniscule delay to listen to Sean...the guy is damned good at this.

Plus, my girlfreind loved it. That's good enuf for me :)

Can't WOAI do something to synchronize it better. Seems all they'd have to do is add a 1 second delay to their broadcast, and they'd get a huge audienc listening.

Hell, I'm a musician, I even have a delay box they could use.

I'd have to be courtside tho, takes a certain skill to hit the "on" switch...

nickbroken
05-11-2005, 04:20 PM
Yeah that TnT crew is pretty asserific, it's like watching sunday night foot ball on espn with their crew, but worse because instead of kissing up to every player and saying it's the greatest play they've ever seen, they say obtuse shit like "Ray Allen doesn't get his jump shot blocked" hahahh