PDA

View Full Version : LOL at the Magic and their GM

Amarelooms
05-18-2010, 11:21 PM
look at you dummy...what's the clowns name...Otis Smith I think. You were so happy after you screwed over the Mavs.....signed Bass and then matched for Gortat.

Then you proceeded to barely play either of em as they rode the bench all season. Bass can be a beast and should be getting some PT but no you just signed him to be a bench warmer.

Who is laughing now fuck face.....

:elephant

monosylab1k
05-18-2010, 11:25 PM
It's pretty funny now. What's hilarious is that Cuban wasn't going to keep Bass anyways and never would have made an offer to Gortat if Smith said he would match. Magic wound up overpaying for Bass, thinking they were going to have to make an offer that Dallas wouldn't want to beat, then out of sheer stupidity had to overpay for Gortat too.

But somehow the media thought Otis Smith pulled a fast one on the Mavs :lmao

Giuseppe
05-18-2010, 11:25 PM
Crucify 'em, Looms, crucify 'em upon the tree of woe.

bdictjames
05-18-2010, 11:28 PM
WTF happened to Bass.

monosylab1k
05-18-2010, 11:31 PM
WTF happened to Bass.

Mavs fans all knew it. Bass has an extremely limited skillset. Now, the skills he has, he is very very good at. He's a great midrange shooter, but only at a select few spots on the floor. He's also very aggressive around the basket, which is nice, but he's really too short to be so aggressive. He's a terrible rebounder but has a nice transition game.

I don't think his skillset is remotely compatible with Orlando's style of play, something else Otis Smith should have looked at before trying to "outsmart" Cuban :lol

Giuseppe
05-18-2010, 11:31 PM
who in turn bent over for the Suns, spread those ass cheeks and took the pickle, not once, but 4 times. You side show lookin' SOB, you.

Amarelooms
05-18-2010, 11:32 PM
Likely not Mark Cuban after losing to a washed up Spurs squad

Mark Cuban is a billionaire...don't worry about him.

BTW your team got SWEPT....no team that gets swept should talk shit....ya'll won a series in 6 games against a Mavs team and were only 3 games behind em in the regular season...not like that's a big difference.

What is a big difference is getting embarrassed by the freakin Suns and not even winning a game. Now get out of my thread dummy

TheSpursFNRule
05-18-2010, 11:32 PM
awful thread you fucking idiot.

Findog
05-18-2010, 11:34 PM
Brandon Bass is getting Carl Landry money to sit on the bench.

Gortat got the full MLE (5 years, $35 million).

They're in effect paying those guys $18 million to sit on their bench this year, thanks to the dollar for dollar lux tax penalty.

Findog
05-18-2010, 11:38 PM
That said, you have to like Otis Smith's aggressiveness in making over the Magic after a Finals trip last year. It doesn't look like Vince Carter was the right move, but you'd rather swing and miss than not take a shot at all.

The Mavs thought all they needed to do was tweak their roster because the games against Miami were close. They should've tried to nab another star player because that Finals run was a mixture of them being very good and having a lot of luck (Amare hurt).

monosylab1k
05-18-2010, 11:40 PM
I'm not buying it, faggot. What you are trying to imply is Cuban only signed the offer sheet to raise the stakes for Gortat and force Orlando to pay more money, assuming Cuban knew for a fact they would match. I call bullshyt on Cuban and you are a faggot for coming up with this hind sight bullshyt. Everyone knows you all needed a center, and you guys went after the best one on the market, and failed just like you're used to doing. Only thing funny is you fags getting raped in the first round by another 8th seed.

:lmao

wow

just wow

i knew laker fans couldn't read, but this is hilarious.

please try and comprehend my post. read it thoroughly. maybe find a 1st grade teacher to give you a pop quiz on it. then try again.

my post said the exact opposite of what you think it said.

monosylab1k
05-18-2010, 11:43 PM
What's hilarious is that Cuban.....never would have made an offer to Gortat if Smith said he would match.

What does everyone thinks this means?

Does it mean Cuban knew Smith would match and therefore made an offer to Gortat to drive his price up, knowing full well Smith would match it?

Or does it mean Cuban didn't think Smith would match, which is why he made the offer....but if Smith had said in the first place "we're matching any offer you make" then Cuban wouldn't have bothered and Smith wouldn't have had to pay full MLE price on Gortat?

Any 6 year olds out there who know the answer, that would be great.

monosylab1k
05-18-2010, 11:45 PM
Smith never said that...link, fag. Hurry up too.

You're right. Smith never said anything. That's the whole issue. If he had said something, he would have gotten Gortat a whole lot cheaper. :lmao god damn you are one retarded little cocksucker.

monosylab1k
05-18-2010, 11:48 PM
Why is this even important to you? You laughing at the Magic as if they got knocked out in the first round. You Mav losers are amazing.

:lol at least i can comprehend basic English.

monosylab1k
05-18-2010, 11:49 PM
http://mavsblog.dallasnews.com/archives/2009/10/cuiban-magic-could-have-saved-some.html

"They could have saved themselves a lot of money just by saying they'd match,'' Cuban said. "If the team says they'll match, you don't make the offer.''

monosylab1k
05-18-2010, 11:50 PM
who needs OGBobbyJohnson to regulate lakaluva. just write something in plain english and he'll regulate himself.

monosylab1k
05-18-2010, 11:52 PM
Your point was worthless and I proved it.

:lol sure you did. are you with a john right now? Koolaid Man pimping you at the moment? I'm gonna stop talking to you because I don't want to get in the way of OGBobbyJohnson's business :lmao

monosylab1k
05-18-2010, 11:53 PM
What you are trying to imply is Cuban only signed the offer sheet to raise the stakes for Gortat and force Orlando to pay more money, assuming Cuban knew for a fact they would match.

"They could have saved themselves a lot of money just by saying they'd match,'' Cuban said. "If the team says they'll match, you don't make the offer.''

Amarelooms
05-18-2010, 11:56 PM
Who cares if San Antonio finished only three games behind Dallas.

The Mavericks are still what they have been for years...soft

So soft that they couldn't beat the old, tired ass Spurs :lol

Your team got SWEPT....lost 4 games in a row....showed no pride or heart....:flag:

Ghazi
05-18-2010, 11:58 PM
People, get your shots in @ the Mavs now.

Cause in about 13 months Dirk's gonna be tearfully hoisting the :lobt: in Big D while LeBron wins Finals MVP.

It shall be done, it can be done... it will be done

Ghazi
05-19-2010, 12:01 AM
Findog you need a LeBron avatar scro... unite with the mavs nation :elephant :elephant :worthy:

monosylab1k
05-19-2010, 12:05 AM
I didn't respond to that quote, faggot. You brought the quote out after I pointed out your hind sight bull shit. Then you proceeded to act like I didn't understand the gibberish you wrote. I understood you correctly, just didn't buy it. You are a clown if you think Cuban meant those words. He's a tool and so are you. Now call on Young Bobby for help. Go head and scream...:lol

"quite an imagination"
http://www.slashfilm.com/wp/wp-content/images/blackwolfvotd.jpg

Ghazi
05-19-2010, 12:09 AM
Poor Spurs fans, 45-37 next year with Duncan looking old and tired throughout the whole season.

:depressed :( :(

Tiago Splitter :lmao

Basketballgirl25
05-19-2010, 01:27 PM
Cause in about 13 months Dirk's gonna be tearfully hoisting the :lobt: i while LeBron wins Finals MVP.

It shall be done, it can be done... it will be done

So Dirk's leaving the Mavs for the Knicks, because Lebron will be a Knick we all know this:toast