PDA

View Full Version : MW2 is an utter piece of shit

4>0rings
05-19-2010, 12:24 AM
I will be trading this garbage in for RDR tomorrow. Noobtubes don't bother me, MLC's don't bother me. The spawns though... jesus fucking christ a 4 year old programmed it. Throw in the stingers that never hit or fire at the targets. Imaginary things that get in your way when there is nothing there getting you killed. I'am not even bad at this game and yes I'am fucking mad.

The spawns remind me of COD1 and 2 where if they cornered your spawn and they jsut lobbed nades at you 24/7 till the game was over and there was nothing you could do about it.

Will this franchise ever get spawning right???

I can see why MLG doesn't even bother playing this garbage.

Cry Havoc
05-19-2010, 10:54 AM
Will this franchise ever get spawning right??

CoD4's spawns were pretty decent on most maps.

But yeah, it's obvious that MW2 is a let down as far as polish goes... even people that love the game would probably admit that.

TwAnKiEs
05-19-2010, 10:56 AM
yeah... I am glad RDR came out... I think my stress levels shortened my like a couple years fromthis game.... at least I can chill and roam in rdr heh..

4>0rings
05-19-2010, 11:41 AM
yeah... I am glad RDR came out... I think my stress levels shortened my like a couple years fromthis game.... at least I can chill and roam in rdr heh..
Really. This game just frustrates the hell out of me. Only game that brings this out of me and I'am glad to be rid of it.

resistanze
05-19-2010, 12:01 PM
Really. This game just frustrates the hell out of me. Only game that brings this out of me and I'am glad to be rid of it.

You missed out on these kinda threads 3 months ago. The MW franchise is dead to me after that abomination.

z0sa
05-19-2010, 12:09 PM
I just went back to playing Nazi Zombies and WAW. I know and love those maps/guns too much. But I've been spending even more time playing CSS before the update.

Cry Havoc
05-19-2010, 12:53 PM
I just went back to playing Nazi Zombies and WAW. I know and love those maps/guns too much. But I've been spending even more time playing CSS before the update.

I played a little CSS yesterday.... man, it was rough. It was a scrim against a team that was very good, and knew what they were doing. They whipped my butt.

Still had the best score on my team in the 2nd round though. Hilarious. But I felt horribly rusty. Jumping into a room as a surprise solo rush with a pump-shotty FTW!

austN Spur
05-20-2010, 05:27 PM
Ive been playing alan wake the last couple of days and I like it. I'm playing pn the hard level and I wish I wouldve picked nightmare because hard isnt very hard. I have died a few times though. It even made me jump a couple times. the game also looks really nice.

But RDR is next on my list

4>0rings
05-20-2010, 06:00 PM
I forgot about Alan Wake, I will have to check that one out also.

WaW was so much better. Although the spawns were not fixed, the maps were better made to allow for better spawning.

The only thing bad about WaW was the MP40 at 50 damage. If they just brought it down to 45 like they did for the computer for some odd reason, everything would be fine.

Looking forward to COD BO's though.

TimDunkem
05-20-2010, 06:12 PM
The MP maps are HORRIBLE.

austN Spur
05-20-2010, 06:17 PM
Scratch that episode 3 has some difficulty to it.

balli
05-20-2010, 06:22 PM
I've played and am still playing the living hell out of mw2 but...

It really is an utter piece of shit. I mean, the amount of noob friendly, cheap as fuck, poorly designed bullshit in this game is just off the charts. Parts of this game are so retarded and retard friendly that it literally had me questioning IW's basic sanity- before the company collapsed that is. Even in light of all the recent Activision/IW revelations, how the fuck they sat down and actually made this shit the way they made it, is still quite beyond me.

Cry Havoc
05-20-2010, 06:25 PM
I've played and am still playing the living hell out of mw2 but...

It really is an utter piece of shit. I mean, the amount of noob friendly, cheap as fuck, poorly designed bullshit in this game is just off the charts. Parts of this game are so retarded and retard friendly that it literally had me questioning IW's basic sanity- before the company collapsed that is. Even in light of all the recent Activision/IW revelations, how the fuck they sat down and actually made this shit the way they made it, is still quite beyond me.

And yet you're still playing it....

DJ Mbenga
05-20-2010, 07:32 PM
who still plays this crap? bc2 is light years ahead of this. true team game

balli
05-20-2010, 09:12 PM
And yet you're still playing it....

who still plays this crap? bc2 is light years ahead of this. true team game
Because...

A. There are only a handful of people left on the 360 cod4 servers
B. I'm too old/stubborn/lazy to learn how to use a mouse and a keyboard, effectively.
C. Fuck other people. If I wanted a true team game, at all, I'd play BC2. But nah, I don't game for communal achievement, I game for my own k/d ratio. Without a mic.
and
D. I put in enough time and got good enough at mw2 that I've learned how to mitigate all the cheap bullshit in the game (most of the time). I take a great deal of pride in beating a flawed and rigged system, in addition to the competition which abuses it. Nothing compares to routinely pwning unlimited noobtubers... with a throwing knife.

ManuTP9
05-27-2010, 04:58 PM
Speaking of MW2, anybody that wants 10th prestige/all camos/PRO everything/All emblems and titles, Hit me up on XBL because my friend from school is Hosting a 10th prestige Lobby tomorrow night around 10 pm EST. Also it is free, don't worry about MS points.

mingus
05-27-2010, 07:51 PM
i don't like MW2. at all. instead, i still play World at War. i've seriously never gotten bored of that game.

ynh
05-28-2010, 03:54 AM
Blah.. you just don't like it because for God knows what reason you are worse at that game than WaW.

I've been ripping people up lately.. nothing kicks more ass than the Tar/Quick Reload pro/Stopping power pro/steady aim pro combo.. put on a 5/6/7 kill streak and you'll own ass.

There are aspects of the game that completely piss me off.. Noob tubing and Knifing.. but I've grown to look past them.. well.. more like just exit that lobby and find another.

ynh
05-28-2010, 03:55 AM
You're just damn stuck on one game. I still can't believe you haven't touched Uncharted 2.. One of the best games I've ever played (and 99 percent of people will say that) and you haven't even given it a shot.