PDA

View Full Version : Prokhorov Meets New York Press

Basketballgirl25
05-20-2010, 06:15 PM
http://www.nypost.com/p/sports/nets/transcript_prokhorov_meets_new_york_secTtbNxGFEz3B cCaZMvbK/0

This guy seems to have a great sense of humor:lol

Giuseppe
05-20-2010, 06:20 PM
He's gonna get ate alive.

Lawrence_Taylor
05-20-2010, 06:24 PM
hey OP. u really a girl?

a/l pls

exstatic
05-20-2010, 07:23 PM
If he ever wants quality NBA people to work for him, he has a LOT to learn. He just essentially fired Kiki Vandewegh in that interview, and when asked, Kiki knew nothing about not being wanted back next year. He was getting on a plane going to do summer GM things.

DJ Mbenga
05-20-2010, 07:29 PM
If he ever wants quality NBA people to work for him, he has a LOT to learn. He just essentially fired Kiki Vandewegh in that interview, and when asked, Kiki knew nothing about not being wanted back next year. He was getting on a plane going to do summer GM things.

he just let his contract run out. not a big deal

Basketballgirl25
05-20-2010, 07:35 PM

If Kiki thought he was coming back with the Nets he sure is a idiot, sorry but that is the truth. Everyone knew about two weeks after he became coach for the season that he was gone after the season, well that is every that is a Net fan, other people don't unless they are smart:toast

Basketballgirl25
05-20-2010, 07:36 PM
he just let his contract run out. not a big deal

true that, he isn't firing Kiki, he is just not hiring him back, and most people saw that coming

Basketballgirl25
05-20-2010, 07:39 PM
hey OP. u really a girl?

a/l pls

yes, I am really a girl

here's proof, I'm the one with Nets Jersey on
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v223/marla07860/Disney%20Magic%20Cruise%202010/colleclubanddavid.jpg

JJ Hickson
05-20-2010, 07:42 PM
Basketballgirl wants to swallow this guys load pretty bad.

Will Hunting
05-20-2010, 07:43 PM
yes, I am really a girl

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v223/marla07860/Disney%20Magic%20Cruise%202010/colleclubanddavid.jpg

Do you clam bump with any of the other girls in the picture?

Amarelooms
05-20-2010, 07:43 PM
who is that dude in front...lol

:elephant

Amarelooms
05-20-2010, 07:44 PM
Do you clam bump with any of the other girls in the picture?

I got dibs on the chick in black

JJ Hickson
05-20-2010, 07:46 PM
yes, I am really a girl

You look like you could be koriwhat's older brother

http://photos-a.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc3/hs007.snc3/11457_1127022667955_1598848008_30321909_7072746_n. jpg

Will Hunting
I got dibs on the chick in black

I don't think very many guys are gonna fight over a girl with man hips like that, no need to call dibs.

Kyle Orton
Apparently she's been swallowing a few things.

Will Hunting
05-20-2010, 07:47 PM
:lmao my nigga JJ Hickson regulating Koriwhat and OP in the same post.

badfish22
05-20-2010, 07:49 PM

:lmao

4>0rings
05-20-2010, 07:56 PM
I got dibs on the chick in white spandex

:elephantFaggot

sefant77
05-20-2010, 08:32 PM
Now i know why she was posted so much bs...

Basketballgirl25
05-21-2010, 10:13 AM
who is that dude in front...lol

That is David, he is a cool dude, not like some of the idiots on here. That was after pub night(which happens on all cruise lines) it is when the cruise staff(different then crew on the ship) put on a funny skit on the last night

Edward
05-21-2010, 10:49 AM
That is David, he is a cool dude, not like some of the idiots on here.

I wouldn't call some faggot who dresses like a woman cool.

stretch
05-21-2010, 11:07 AM
yes, I am really a girl

LMAO you look like a pile of shit with glasses and a nets jersey

Edward
05-21-2010, 11:11 AM

:lmao

Trainwreck2100
05-21-2010, 11:25 AM

must you be so mean, i mean she's already a nets fan, why do you have to pile it on.

Booharv
05-21-2010, 11:28 AM
This place is great for basketball discussion.

TheMACHINE
05-21-2010, 11:48 AM
http://www.nypost.com/p/sports/nets/transcript_prokhorov_meets_new_york_secTtbNxGFEz3B cCaZMvbK/0

This guy seems to have a great sense of humor:lol

lol i caught my self reading it with a russian accent in my head. :lol

Basketballgirl25
05-21-2010, 01:54 PM

at least i don't look like the guy Dirk on the Mavs, now he is worse:toast

Ghazi
05-21-2010, 01:55 PM
classless :td

Basketballgirl25
05-21-2010, 01:58 PM
must you be so mean, i mean she's already a nets fan, why do you have to pile it on.

he isn't being mean, now being mean would be trying to make someone a Mavs fan. Now that's just wrong!. It's all just internet talk. I'll never meet this dude in real life so no harm. Shit that is said on the internet stays on here, since it isn't real life.:toast

stretch
05-21-2010, 02:02 PM
at least i don't look like the guy Dirk on the Mavs, now he is worse:toast

no. no one could possibly be as ugly as you. you have bigger teeth than a beaver, your head looks like it was shoved up your dads ass when you were little, and your pussy is probably hairier than a wolverene with a stench worse than a fucking roadkilled skunk, you ugly smelly cunt.

Basketballgirl25
05-21-2010, 02:03 PM
classless :td

Your calling Stretch classless, I agree:toast

Basketballgirl25
05-21-2010, 02:05 PM
no. no one could possibly be as ugly as you. you have bigger teeth than a beaver, your head looks like it was shoved up your dads ass when you were little, and your pussy is probably hairier than a wolverene with a stench worse than a fucking roadkilled skunk, you ugly smelly cunt.

Nope, Dirk looks a whole lot worse.:toast

TheMACHINE
05-21-2010, 02:08 PM
Post your pix Stretch!
Do it!
Do it!

SomeCallMeTim
05-21-2010, 03:15 PM

Good to know people can be counted on to keep it civil and classy.

Mavs_man_41
05-21-2010, 03:43 PM

BAHHAHAHAHA :lmao

Bukefal
05-21-2010, 03:57 PM
lol "the yi player" :lol

He is funny.

Basketballgirl25
05-21-2010, 03:58 PM
lol "the yi player" :lol

He is funny.

that part made me laugh as well. I'm like nice:toast

Bukefal
05-21-2010, 04:07 PM
"In the morning I met Mayor Bloomberg. I asked him if he’s interested in coaching the team. He’s thinking seriously about it."

"I will be here all week .¤.¤.I plan to meet with all free agents I need.
"

"I don’t know. I need your piece of advice. I can put Russian name and nobody knows what it is. The name of the girlfriend. Every time I change, I change the name."

"Will you be in the gym with Yi and Lopez?
No. I don’t want them to be jealous. Maybe I’m in better shape."

"We have some outstanding players like Devin Harris, like Brook Lopez, the best rookie of April, Terrence Williams, the Yi player, Courtney Lee. "

:lmao he is awesome

Basketballgirl25
05-21-2010, 05:54 PM
I had to laugh at this

MRMC on succeeding in business: "I've never lost my cool. Even in love affairs. If you have Plan B and Plan C, you are all the time relaxed."
(Translation: I won't be bitching about the officials constantly like Cuban does.)

found
http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/page2/story?page=simmons/100521&sportCat=nba

mogrovejo
05-21-2010, 09:18 PM
http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/page2/story?page=simmons/100521&sportCat=nba

That's a very funny article from Simmons.

Blackjack
05-21-2010, 11:26 PM
Mickael Prokhorov continues to do cool things (http://probasketballtalk.nbcsports.com/2010/05/mickael-prokhorov-continues-to-do-cool-things.php)
By John Krolik

Earlier today, Bill Simmons posted a thorough and definitive guide on why you should love Mickael Prokhorov (http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/page2/story?page=simmons/100521&sportCat=nba). There's a lot to like -- the insane wealth, the shameless cavorting with beautiful women, the fact he's 6-8, does jet ski flips, works out for two hours a day, and can dunk, that he brags about not sleeping at night, and that he generally sounds like a Russian version of Batman.

According to the New York Observer, there's yet another reason to love Prokhorov (http://www.observer.com/2010/media/meet-vinnie-rotondaro-j-school-grad-who-scored-prokhorov-exclusive). After Prokhorov got to Brooklyn, he granted two one-on-one interviews. The first was with iconic New York sports radio personality Mike Francesa. The second interview was with Vinnie Rotondaro, a 28-year old blogger who graduated from the Columbia school of journalism a few days ago. (Here is the transcript of Rotondaro's interview with Prokhorov (http://thebrooklynink.com/2010/05/20/12221-tea-time-with-mikhail-prokhorov/).)

Courtesy of the article, here's some background on the guy who snagged the interview:

Two years ago, Mr. Rotondaro was working in a pizza kitchen. He began writing more and more, and published a few items for The Huffington Post, worked briefly as a crime reporter for the Brooklyn Eagle and then enrolled in j-school.

By his own admission, he wasn't an obvious choice for the sit-down. He spent the last few months occasionally filing for a blog run by Columbia called Brooklyn Ink. He had five bylines.

Then, there he was, getting one of the most in-demand exclusives of the week and delivering a 2,300 word Q & A with Mr. Prokhorov.

Not the guy you'd expect Prokhorov to give such a major interview to. But according to the article, Prokhorov had some good reasons for giving the interview to Rotondaro. Prokhorov wanted a Brooklyn blogger to do the interview -- apparently, Prokhorov supports blogs even though he does not use computers. His handler had read some of Rotondaro's pieces in The Huffington Post, and thought he'd be the perfect guy to do the interview based on those pieces. He sent Rotondaro an email, Rotondaro replied, and a little while later he was sipping tea with the billionaire owner of the Nets.

When asked why they chose such a little-known journalist to interview Prokhorov, his people continued to say all the right things:

And why did Mr. Prokhorov decide to go with a kid named Vinnie to get the exclusive?

Mr. Prokhorov's spokesman emailed to say that his client "believes in supporting young journalists and Vinnie just graduated this week from one of country's most prestigious programs, the Columbia School of Journalism."

Also: "Mikhail wants to spend as much time as he can getting to know Brooklyn and its people, and wanted Vinnie to show him a local place. Next time, they plan to have a pizza together somewhere in the borough."

Not only is Mickael Prokhorov admirable in a "crazy billionaire" way, but now he's supporting young journalists, spending time in the community, and giving interviews to bloggers? Like I said earlier, there's a lot to like about this guy.

balli
05-21-2010, 11:45 PM
Good to know people can be counted on to keep it civil and classy.

Seriously. The dude who sits at home on the internet on a Friday night to mock a girl over a picture she posted of herself is most certainly a dude who would jump at the chance to actually talk to said girl, were it that she gave him the time of day. No matter what she looks like. Some of these fucking losers insecurities are showing; lmao off at these dickhole, dork ass internet trolls making fun of anybody, much less a female.

Basketballgirl25
05-22-2010, 06:41 AM
a dude who would jump at the chance to actually talk to said girl, were it that she gave him the time of day.

I prob wouldn't give him the time of day. I wouldn't say I am the nicest person because I'm not, but it doesn't matter what a person looks like. If they are a nice person I can usually get along with everyone. If I met half the people on here and you didn't know what I look like I bet a lot of you would like me, just saying this from the fact that in my life I've had only about 5 people that don't like me.

#1 Timmys Fan
05-22-2010, 07:03 AM
I prob wouldn't give him the time of day. I wouldn't say I am the nicest person because I'm not, but it doesn't matter what a person looks like. If they are a nice person I can usually get along with everyone. If I met half the people on here and you didn't know what I look like I bet a lot of you would like me, just saying this from the fact that in my life I've had only about 5 people that don't like me.

Don't take it personally. People on here just talk a lot of shit regardless, it has nothing to do with how you are. If you haven't noticed mavfan generally have miserable lives and they get some kind of satisfaction from spending all day trolling an internet forum and attempting to make other people feel as miserable as they do.

Basketballgirl25
05-22-2010, 07:29 AM
Don't take it personally. People on here just talk a lot of shit regardless, it has nothing to do with how you are. If you haven't noticed mavfan generally have miserable lives and they get some kind of satisfaction from spending all day trolling an internet forum and attempting to make other people feel as miserable as they do.

I don't take it personally since it is just the internet. And they can try to make me feel miserable, but I don't since my life is great nothing to feel miserable about.:toast

TheRealCB
05-22-2010, 07:59 AM
lol i caught my self reading it with a russian accent in my head. :lol

:lmao I thought it was just me who did it

Edward
05-22-2010, 11:20 AM
:lmao stretch ruffled some feathers in this thread.

PS - I'm pretty sure he's actually married.

Basketballgirl25
05-22-2010, 03:07 PM
Yeesh, Stretch is straight up asshole.

Although I dont understand why you would wear a Nets jersey to the bar.

well it was on a cruise ship and with luggage on planes can't pack my whole closet(I would). And the night before getting off the ship you have to put luggage out by 10:00am and wouldn't see my clothes till I got to newark, so those were what I was going to wear of the ship the next day. So only had to put PJ's in my carry on bag since I was wearing outfit that night for next day. I changed into it after dinner before putting luggage out.