PDA

View Full Version : Two Possible Free Agents.

Chubby_Love
05-20-2010, 07:51 PM
Could there be a possibility that Shaq or Josh Howard could come to The Spurs? Josh Howard has the talent, and the shooting ability to help the Spurs when they need a big three, and I know the ultimate payback against Mark Cuban would be winning a title against The team he Hates, and has been jealous of for years. Shaq on the other hand all I could ever see him as a back-up "Big Man," and that's about it, but if The Spurs can bring him in at the Veteran Minimum, and if he wants that 5th ring...The Spurs could be a perfect fit. :flag:

TimDunkem
05-20-2010, 07:57 PM
http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3288/2961175776_b341ca0fc5.jpg

Chubby_Love
05-20-2010, 08:01 PM
http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3288/2961175776_b341ca0fc5.jpg
wtf!

Amarelooms
05-20-2010, 08:02 PM
If Shaq comes to Texas it will be Dallas. Howard just won't have playing time with the Spurs...

:elephant

Chubby_Love
05-20-2010, 08:04 PM
If Shaq comes to Texas it will be Dallas. Howard just won't have playing time with the Spurs...

:elephant What would be Shaqs purpose in Dallas? He wants to win another championship, and that's not going to happen in Dallas. Keep that idiot Dampier. I'm sure he don't want to win anything anyway, except get all excited when they beat The Spurs! :lmao

I think Howard would get some playing time, and would win a title in the process. That would be a big middle finger to all you Mavs fans.

dbestpro
05-20-2010, 08:08 PM
No money is available for free agents unless it is done in sign and trades.

Amarelooms
05-20-2010, 08:11 PM
What would be Shaqs purpose in Dallas? He wants to win another championship, and that's not going to happen in Dallas. Keep that idiot Dampier. I'm sure he don't want to win anything anyway, except get all excited when they beat The Spurs! :lmao

I think Howard would get some playing time, and would win a title in the process. That would be a big middle finger to all you Mavs fans.

lol Mavs are gonna trade Damps contract and another expiring for a solid player....watch and see. After that is done...Shaq or another center will sign for the MLE

Chubby_Love
05-20-2010, 08:16 PM
lol Mavs are gonna trade Damps contract and another expiring for a solid player....watch and see. After that is done...Shaq or another center will sign for the MLE

:elephant Probably not, but Shaq's too slow to be a starting center, and it would hurt the Mavs! Come to think of it, you should sign Shaq because he will slow your game down, and hurt you in the process. Whatever will help ruin the Mavs, I'm all for it. :flag:

BTW, Dampiers Expiring contract is only 13 Million Dollars, and I don't think you're going to part with JET or Caron Butler or Kidd, and Barea or Brendan Haywoods contract are not enough...only if you send Kidd or Beaubois along with a trade, and your homo owner will never do that! If you want Dirk to get a championship, trade his ass out of Dallas. Hasn't he suffered enough?

Amarelooms
05-20-2010, 08:21 PM
Probably not, but Shaq's too slow to be a starting center, and it would hurt the Mavs! Come to think of it, you should sign Shaq because he will slow your game down, and hurt you in the process. Whatever will help ruin the Mavs, I'm all for it. :flag:

BTW, Dampiers Expiring contract is only 13 Million Dollars, and I don't think you're going to part with JET or Caron Butler or Kidd, and Barea or Brendan Haywoods contract are not enough...only if you send Kidd or Beaubois along with a trade, and your homo owner will never do that! If you want Dirk to get a championship, trade his ass out of Dallas. Hasn't he suffered enough?

Memo to you genius...Butler or Terry will be traded along with Damps contract...I'm not good at math but that's well over 20mil. In addition, I'm sure Beaubois would be included if it's for a top tier player. What are the Spurs off-season plans? Savior Splitter?

Brazil
05-20-2010, 08:35 PM
thanks god there is the think tank forum...

Juanobili
05-20-2010, 08:41 PM
No to both. Shaq shouldve retired after winning in 06.

BackHome
05-20-2010, 10:16 PM
Not NO But HELL NO.....

spurtech09
05-20-2010, 10:20 PM
mavs can have shaq.....no more old guys...I wouldn't mind having J howard on the spurs...thats if hes healthy though....

Chubby_Love
05-20-2010, 11:21 PM
Memo to you genius...Butler or Terry will be traded along with Damps contract...I'm not good at math but that's well over 20mil. In addition, I'm sure Beaubois would be included if it's for a top tier player. What are the Spurs off-season plans? Savior Splitter?

Wow! You can add, but that's not going to be good enough. He could get 20 Million, but he's going to want Kobe type money, and truthfully, he doesn't deserve it! So more than likely, The Mavs are not going to be able to afford him. Lebron's gunning for 25 to 30 Million, so unless the Mavs wants to pay an insane amount of Taxes because they've gone over the salary cap, and there's no guarantee The Mavs will win a title with Lebron part of this team, and who are we kidding....and The Mavs would be beyond stupid to let go of Beaubois because you don't have another good backup for Jason Kidd. Anyway, Tiago is not the "Savior" of this team, but he is going to be great addition to this team. But your pipe-dream of getting Lebron James is not going to happen, especially now when you have a Russian Billionaire that's willing to give him the money he wants.

FeZZy
05-21-2010, 01:02 AM
I remember my first beer...

MateoNeygro
05-21-2010, 01:17 AM
Josh Howard is not a Spurs type of player. Dude is an immature douchebag.

Srupsog
05-21-2010, 02:05 AM
Shaq hell no, but I wouldn't mind Josh Howard if he comes cheap, he's still in his prime

Brox6
05-21-2010, 05:37 AM
if JHO comes cheap..we need a player like him who doesn't have conscience jacking up shot after shot even if he misses all

Muser
05-21-2010, 06:17 AM
Hell no to Shaq, if J-Ho can be had at the right price i'd say do it though.

blizz
05-21-2010, 06:31 AM
ppl here have been bitching about not having a long athletic 3 who can defend and hit shots and there's josh howard who would play with a chip on his shoulder, who has a bit of a TD connection with Wake and yall are saying you wouldn't want him? are you same people aware that richard jefferson was our 3 last season??????

spurs_fan_in_exile
05-21-2010, 09:22 AM
Howard's coming off a blown ACL. That's a tough injury to come back from for even the hardest workers, much less a headcase and offseason stoner like J-Ho. Unless his general mental composition has been rearranged I don't think he's going to be able to contribute much to any team next season let alone the Spurs.

lefty
05-21-2010, 10:19 AM
Wade and Bosh :D

sananspursfan21
05-21-2010, 01:00 PM

why you so excited about shaq? :elephant

jdev82
05-21-2010, 01:58 PM
I remember my first beer...

hahahahah :rollin

cutewizard
05-23-2010, 01:38 AM
Howard's coming off a blown ACL. That's a tough injury to come back from for even the hardest workers, much less a headcase and offseason stoner like J-Ho. Unless his general mental composition has been rearranged I don't think he's going to be able to contribute much to any team next season let alone the Spurs.

I agree.