PDA

View Full Version : Suns will win games 3 + 4

BUMP
05-20-2010, 08:41 PM
Book it :toast

Venti Quattro
05-20-2010, 08:44 PM
Lakers will at least take a split. Wanna bet?

Allanon
05-20-2010, 09:07 PM
Truth be told, I don't think there's anything wrong with the Suns except that they have to go through the Lakers to get to the Finals.

If it was any of the 4 WC Finalists (Suns, Spurs, Jazz, Lakers) they would have beaten either the Magic or the Celtics.

LnGrrrR
05-20-2010, 09:51 PM
If it was any of the 4 WC Finalists (Suns, Spurs, Jazz, Lakers) they would have beaten either the Magic or the Celtics.

:rolleyes

peskypesky
05-20-2010, 09:53 PM
sweep

stretch
05-20-2010, 09:53 PM
yeah i got tats on my legs, yeah they're spurs and yeah they're on my calves... we've gone over this yrs ago and yet it's still being brought up like a bad joke. it's fuckin' old man and you think it gets to me when you say the bs you do? you think it gets to me especially coming from some chump off the internet? come on now man... i didn't get these tats because i thought i'd shrivel up into a ball and hide when someone put me down about my decision to tat my calves up with spurs, i got these tats because i wanted to, because i like them and because i could give 2 shits less about some bitchmade chump on the internet.

get over it man and add to this thread or get the fuck out already. come up with something clever or shut the fuck up and get out of my thread.

Allanon
05-20-2010, 09:54 PM
:rolleyes

Celtics don't even have to beat the Lakers.

If the Celtics can put up a better fight than 1st round OKC did against the Lakers, I'll bump this thread with an apology. :lol

SomeCallMeTim
05-20-2010, 11:47 PM

I think LA takes at least one -- the team seems very focused right now and Kobe seems to be much healthier... but I would not be utterly shocked if Phx won the next two games. Some of their key guys have played like total dogs (I'm looking at you, Frye) and home cooking often turns that around.

If Phx somehow pulls that off, expect all hell to break loose with "the sky is falling" and the usual accompanying overreactions ("Is Kobe sabotaging the team?" "Is Gasol a spy for Spain?" "OMG Lakers are wurst champion since ever!!1!!")

Giuseppe
05-20-2010, 11:54 PM
I'm gettin' nervous again and it's only Thursday nite. My booty hole is tightening up again as well.

Mori Chu
05-21-2010, 12:31 AM
I'm gettin' nervous again and it's only Thursday nite. My booty hole is tightening up again as well.

This series would actually get interesting if Phx could win Game 3. If not, obviously we're done.

These Suns have the same disease that hits a lot of other teams that have never won it, such as Orlando, Cleveland, Dallas. They are front-runners, fair-weather teams. When things are going well, they play loose and can just destroy you for stretches. If things get tough and you take them out of their comfort zone, they're toast. Suns have fought out of some tough holes and have made me proud in the past 2 rounds, but they have faced non-contender opponents.

Venti Quattro
05-21-2010, 01:12 AM
If Phx somehow pulls that off, expect all hell to break loose with "the sky is falling" and the usual accompanying overreactions ("Is Kobe sabotaging the team?" "Is Gasol a spy for Spain?" "OMG Lakers are wurst champion since ever!!1!!")

ClubLakers.com :lmao

BUMP
05-25-2010, 10:30 PM
Who fucking called it?

:lol

The Franchise
05-25-2010, 10:33 PM

:toast

TampaDude
05-25-2010, 10:35 PM

Winner!!! :toast

monosylab1k
05-25-2010, 10:35 PM
BUMP riding my coattails again. I predicted a Suns victory before the series even started.

Roddy Beaubois
05-25-2010, 10:38 PM
mavfan again predicting shit right.

Its only a matter of time.

Spursfan092120
05-25-2010, 10:38 PM
http://i60.photobucket.com/albums/h4/munke-ink-ownz/like-a-boss.gif

BUMP
05-25-2010, 10:39 PM
I predicted a Suns victory before the series even started.

But I don't think the Suns are winning this series like you said. I still thought it would be a tough series though.

I just think people here overreact too much. Suns have always been a different animal at home. Everyone just counted them out before they played at home.

Remember the saying "the series doesn't start until you win a game on the road"