PDA

View Full Version : Conference Finals scheduling far more favorable now that....

Phenomanul
05-20-2010, 09:09 PM
...the Spurs aren't there...

Who remembers the everyother day scheduling in the '08 WCF?

it's not completely overt... but.........:deadhorse

:drunk

Blackjack
05-20-2010, 09:38 PM
:lol

It's funny what having an old team does to your whole thinking process. I was lamenting the seemingly all-of-a-sudden changing of the first and second-round to basically an every other day format and the fact that I knew it'd mean longer breaks for the Western Conference Final.

You take the good with the bad, I suppose; one day the Spurs will have no problem with scheduling and it won't make any difference whatsoever -- they'll be taking their lumps with youth. :lol

Phenomanul
05-21-2010, 09:47 AM
:lol

It's funny what having an old team does to your whole thinking process. I was lamenting the seemingly all-of-a-sudden changing of the first and second-round to basically an every other day format and the fact that I knew it'd mean longer breaks for the Western Conference Final.

You take the good with the bad, I suppose; one day the Spurs will have no problem with scheduling and it won't make any difference whatsoever -- they'll be taking their lumps with youth. :lol

It's all with reference to Duncan's knees... and unfortunately they won't be getting any younger... :depressed