PDA

View Full Version : Does Bill Maher get owned in this clip?

Jacob1983
05-20-2010, 11:56 PM
I know that a lot of people on here always make posts saying "______ gets owned by _____" and the person shows a clip but a lot of times it's not true. I will admit that I'm not a fan of Bill Maher. I think the man is a giant douchebag. I also think he is a hypocritical bigot when it comes to religion. I've never seen the panel gang up on him like this before. It's usually him and 2 or 3 liberal/left guests ganging up against the token conservative guest. And I also think Maher is a dumbass for saying that Texas is one of the stupidest states in America right now.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FXuA0u4zp5g

Winehole23
05-21-2010, 12:24 AM
Bill Maher is a dimwit.

DJ Mbenga
05-21-2010, 02:14 AM
suprising this wasnt a religion hate fest. usually thats the only people maher dares to bring. he got destroyed.
i must say S.E. Cupp is one of the things i like about conservatives. liberals need to step it up with their babes.

DMX7
05-21-2010, 02:29 AM
suprising this wasnt a religion hate fest. usually thats the only people maher dares to bring. he got destroyed.
i must say S.E. Cupp is one of the things i like about conservatives. liberals need to step it up with their babes.

It's a debate show. He constantly brings in people who disagree with him. And he did not get destroyed. :lol

Winehole23
05-21-2010, 02:50 AM
Made himself look silly, more like.

Stringer_Bell
05-21-2010, 08:29 AM
Wow, that is silly. He's giving people an excuse for their actions (religion is the justification, etc etc). He's picking and choosing as much as the people he accuses of picking and choosing. I'd rather see what he said about Stephen Baldwin tho, that shit must be hilarious.

Also, I'd never argue with SE Cupps.

Blake
05-21-2010, 09:14 AM
I know that a lot of people on here always make posts saying "______ gets owned by _____" and the person shows a clip but a lot of times it's not true. I will admit that I'm not a fan of Bill Maher. I think the man is a giant douchebag. I also think he is a hypocritical bigot when it comes to religion. I've never seen the panel gang up on him like this before. It's usually him and 2 or 3 liberal/left guests ganging up against the token conservative guest. And I also think Maher is a dumbass for saying that Texas is one of the stupidest states in America right now.

I don't really like the way Bill Maher comes across sometimes, but I think he owned the three of them during that 10 minutes of debate.

Off the bat, it's hard to take some chick named "SE Cupp" seriously.....I kept looking at her chest, trying to guess if she really was.

balli
05-21-2010, 09:36 AM
The difference between Bill Maher and what would be his equivalent on the right is that Bill Maher is not deified by the left. He is seen for what he is- a comedian with a sometimes funny HBO show. Sometimes I see clips of his show on the Huffington Post. Compare that to the GOP which lets itself be led around by the nose by a fat, drug-addict, pedophile radio host and an insane Fox star who they treat as if he were God's messenger. So yeah, sometimes Maher can be a dick and can be wrong, at least the left isn't too partisan, stupid and/or evil to understand that.

Jacob1983
05-21-2010, 11:37 AM
I just wish he would admit that he is a bigot when it comes to religion. I thought liberals were suppose to be tolerant and open minded. I guess that only happens when it's we're talking about things that they care about. S.E. Cupp is an interesting woman. She's a conservative and an atheist but she believes that people can believe in whatever they want to believe unlike douchebag Maher.

nkdlunch
05-21-2010, 11:51 AM
he's just blindly sticking to his position just like any regular poster here

Fpoonsie
05-21-2010, 11:57 AM
She's a conservative and an atheist but she believes that people can believe in whatever they want to believe unlike douchebag Maher.

He makes his point VERY clear in Religulous.

If you haven't already, check it out.

Fpoonsie
05-21-2010, 12:00 PM
The crowd is so obnoxious on his show, though.

Duff McCartney
05-21-2010, 12:27 PM
And I also think Maher is a dumbass for saying that Texas is one of the stupidest states in America right now.

It's funny cause it's true.

hater
05-21-2010, 01:14 PM

yup they suck his dick and when he says something really really stupid which is often, they just laugh

Blake
05-21-2010, 01:42 PM
I just wish he would admit that he is a bigot when it comes to religion.

exactly how is he a bigot?

She's a conservative and an atheist but she believes that people can believe in whatever they want to believe unlike douchebag Maher.

I bet Maher believes that people can believe in whatever they want to.

Maher clearly stated in that clip that he just feels people that believe in God are delusional.

Blake
05-21-2010, 01:43 PM

the way they clap after every Maher jab at one of the panelists is close to unbearable

EmptyMan
05-21-2010, 02:32 PM
Courage of your convictions...

lmao

She just doesn't feel the need to be a troll looking phaggot tool towards people who choose to believe in something.

I know people who are happy & intelligent and believe in god. Why u mad Bill? He's made decent money from being a mediocre comedian. Dude could just relax.

Pretty much common sense approach to religion:

"Live a good life. If there are gods and they are just, then they will not care how devout you have been, but will welcome you based on the virtues you have lived by. If there are gods, but unjust, then you should not want to worship them. If there are no gods, then you will be gone, but will have lived a noble life that will live on in the memories of your loved ones."

4>0rings
05-21-2010, 02:40 PM
I didn't hear a damn thing once they showed the red head...

Agloco
05-21-2010, 02:43 PM

Not really giving a shit about Maher. He's gotten canned before and his rhetoric preceeds him.

I just wanted to say that SE Cupp is smoking hot. :tu

Stump
05-21-2010, 02:56 PM
Nifty clip, and it does make Maher look like a hateful tool.

I don't know anything about the girl, S.E. Cupp. She claims atheism yet is a staunch defender of Christianity in the public sphere. Anyone know anything more about her?

Jacob1983
05-22-2010, 01:05 AM
Someone should point out to Bill that if Texas is so stupid then why is the state doing pretty well compared to other states during the recession? Seriously, look at the stats. The unemployment rate in Texas is relatively low compared to other states in America. And Texas is one of the fastest growing states in America. Just look at North Texas. It's one of the fastest growing areas in America.

Maher is a bigot because he paints a whole group of people as something negative based on his own prejudices and assumptions. And he is a hypocrite too. He can bash Christians and other religious people but if you criticize him for being an atheist then you're the one that is a bigot and judgmental. His bigotry toward religion is just like people that hate gays or gay people that hate anti-gay people.

S.E. Cupp is a sexy conservative lady. She appears regularly on FOX News but she isn't one of the crazies. I was surprised that Maher let her on his show considering she's on FOX News all the time.

Shastafarian
05-22-2010, 01:34 AM
I don't know anything about the girl, S.E. Cupp. She claims atheism yet is a staunch defender of Christianity in the public sphere. Anyone know anything more about her?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/S._E._Cupp

She's either very disingenuous or really dumb. She claims all these people are anti-religion and she's just dead wrong. But she has a Masters in Religious Studies! She majored in Art History though so that helps.

BRHornet45
05-22-2010, 03:26 AM

the audio applause is edited and at most times just added in.

Winehole23
05-22-2010, 04:26 AM
She claims all these people are anti-religion and she's just dead wrong.Like who? I never saw her before.

ploto
05-22-2010, 10:26 AM
The lady's comments are stupid about ways in which the media is against religion. A religious person can still agree with the separation of church and state. Actually, if anything, many of the people she brings up (Chris Matthews, Joy Behar, Rachel Maddow) are often Catholics who do not agree with Protestant religious fundamentalists. I can say that Sarah Palin believing people and dinosaurs lived at the same time is stupid and that does not make me against religious belief. Christians can say the schools should teach evolution and that does not make them anti-religion.

Fpoonsie
05-22-2010, 10:43 AM
o7QgRJgDNPE

Phenomanul
05-22-2010, 12:26 PM
LOL at Maher conveniently calling Stalin's communism a "state religion" only to lambast religious beliefs even more... :wtf

Stalin pushed one of the strongest atheistic agendas in the history of mankind. He alone was responsible for the deaths of over 40 million people.

Maher's the deluded one, because he has chosen not to see that.

Shastafarian
05-22-2010, 02:44 PM
Like who? I never saw her before.

They talk about it in the clip that's posted. One of the people is Chris Matthews, who is a Roman Catholic.

Shastafarian
05-22-2010, 02:46 PM
I can say that Sarah Palin believing people and dinosaurs lived at the same time is stupid and that does not make me against religious belief.

And that's basically her argument. She bases her opinions on her party's stance. I haven't read her book but I would guess she would call someone anti-religion if they opposed prayer in school.

Buddy Holly
05-22-2010, 04:47 PM
the audio applause is edited and at most times just added in.

It's a live show dumb dumb.

Buddy Holly
05-22-2010, 04:48 PM
LOL at people claiming Maher got owned in that clip. If anything the S E Cupp (really?) chick out her ass owned.

Jacob1983
05-22-2010, 09:56 PM
If Cupp got owned in the clip, then why was Maher the one that was on the defensive? The dorky white guy in the middle kind of tried to play it cool but he acted like he didn't want to take a side in order to impress Maher. Maher needs to visit the ghetto parts of Dallas and say that Texas is a stupid state. I wonder if he would have the guts to do that.

Shastafarian
05-22-2010, 10:57 PM
If Cupp got owned in the clip, then why was Maher the one that was on the defensive? The dorky white guy in the middle kind of tried to play it cool but he acted like he didn't want to take a side in order to impress Maher. Maher needs to visit the ghetto parts of Dallas and say that Texas is a stupid state. I wonder if he would have the guts to do that.

If Maher got owned by anyone it was Cory Booker. Cupp is an idiot.

Oh, Gee!!
05-23-2010, 12:47 AM
when it comes to religion, God, etc., we might all (or most of us, or only some of us, or even none of us) get owned one day.

PixelPusher
05-23-2010, 02:06 AM
when it comes to religion, God, etc., we might all (or most of us, or only some of us, or even none of us) get owned one day.

...so, abandon all hope and yada, yada, yada... (http://www.southparkstudios.com/clips/152270)

Duff McCartney
05-23-2010, 02:15 PM
Someone should point out to Bill that if Texas is so stupid then why is the state doing pretty well compared to other states during the recession? Seriously, look at the stats. The unemployment rate in Texas is relatively low compared to other states in America. And Texas is one of the fastest growing states in America. Just look at North Texas. It's one of the fastest growing areas in America.

That has absolutely nothing to do with it being a stupid state. I live in Texas and have lived here all my life, but I do agree that it's a stupid state. Point in fact, the textbook debate is a god damn joke. It makes us all look like a bunch of conservative dumb yokels, and worse is that the same conservative anti-intellectual agenda will be passed down to our kids because of these books.

Cleveland Steamer
05-23-2010, 02:41 PM
Maher was going OReilly-style, resorting to interruptions and name-calling when he was getting owned.

Jacob1983
05-24-2010, 02:32 AM
For being a stupid state, Texas has done pretty well during the recession. Just sayin'.

Blake
05-24-2010, 12:06 PM
For being a stupid state, Texas has done pretty well during the recession. Just sayin'.

check your local and state budget projections in the coming year(s)

our turn may be coming.....

Blake
05-24-2010, 12:09 PM
That has absolutely nothing to do with it being a stupid state. I live in Texas and have lived here all my life, but I do agree that it's a stupid state. Point in fact, the textbook debate is a god damn joke. It makes us all look like a bunch of conservative dumb yokels, and worse is that the same conservative anti-intellectual agenda will be passed down to our kids because of these books.

that seems to be the percepion

admiralsnackbar
05-24-2010, 12:38 PM
We're not a dumb state. The trouble is that some of the richest families in TX come from cattle and petroleum fortunes, the forbears of whom didn't need education (beyond learning to count) to become wealthy, only their faith in God.

Being that they were more swayed by religion than science, they donated vast sums to empower ultra-fundamentalist culture to take root as firmly as it has here. Let's face it: fundamentalists have a much more focused agenda than the rest of us do, and this gives them a lot of power politically. And once fundamentalist dogma becomes a real force in politics, you end up with shit like the TX SBOE debacles.

Sisk
05-24-2010, 03:32 PM
It's a debate show. He constantly brings in people who disagree with him. And he did not get destroyed. :lol

Is it a debate show when you bring in two people who agree with you, one who doesn't, and gang rape the outsider?

Give me a break - he got destroyed.

George Gervin's Afro
05-24-2010, 03:35 PM
Is it a debate show when you bring in two people who agree with you, one who doesn't, and gang rape the outsider?

Give me a break - he got destroyed.

Now after reading sisk's post I know for sure Maher didn't get owned.

Sisk
05-24-2010, 03:43 PM
Now after reading sisk's post I know for sure Maher didn't get owned.

A liberal making a decision based off of an emotion. Quick.. someone alert the media.

George Gervin's Afro
05-24-2010, 03:45 PM
A liberal making a decision based off of an emotion. Quick.. someone alert the media.

:lmao

Sisk
05-24-2010, 03:56 PM
:lmao

If your implication is that me stating they gang rape the third, conservative guest, is an emotional opinion you've obviously never watch the show. It's not an emotion - rather a simple observation.

Blake
05-24-2010, 04:03 PM
If your implication is that me stating they gang rape the third, conservative guest, is an emotional opinion you've obviously never watch the show. It's not an emotion - rather a simple observation.

so who destroyed Maher in this clip then?

Sisk
05-24-2010, 04:28 PM
so who destroyed Maher in this clip then?

Honestly, I'd say he destroyed himself more than anyone else. He resorted to personal attacks and interrupting his guests - which shows that he was clearly uncomfortable having the conversation.

Blake
05-24-2010, 04:48 PM
Honestly, I'd say he destroyed himself more than anyone else. He resorted to personal attacks and interrupting his guests - which shows that he was clearly uncomfortable having the conversation.

eh. What personal attacks are you referring to? All I heard him say was that people that believe in God are deluded.

Then he asked SE Cupp, an admitted atheist, if she thought that believers are deluded to which she didn't want to answer, started stumbling around with her words, changing the subject about how religious groups do good works in the community.

He asked the dude on the far left (I forgot his name) if he totally 100% believed in God (or Jesus?).......to which that dude could not give a yes or no answer either and then also fell back on how religion can be good...

if anyone destroyed anyone, it was Maher doing the destroying.

Sisk
05-24-2010, 04:50 PM
eh. What personal attacks are you referring to? All I heard him say was that people that believe in God are deluded.

Then he asked SE Cupp, an admitted atheist, if she thought that believers are deluded to which she didn't want to answer, started stumbling around with her words, changing the subject about how religious groups do good works in the community.

He asked the dude on the far left (I forgot his name) if he totally 100% believed in God (or Jesus?).......to which that dude could not give a yes or no answer either and then also fell back on how religion can be good...

if anyone destroyed anyone, it was Maher doing the destroying.

The guy couldn't finish a sentence without maher interrupting him.

Cupp said she didn't believe they were deluded, and he told her she must believe so if she's atheist.

Blake
05-24-2010, 04:57 PM
The guy couldn't finish a sentence without maher interrupting him.

that hardly suggests ownage or discomfort

Cupp said she didn't believe they were deluded, and he told her she must believe so if she's atheist.

it sounded harsh, but by pure definition, it sounds right to me.

Sisk
05-24-2010, 05:31 PM
that hardly suggests ownage or discomfort

it sounded harsh, but by pure definition, it sounds right to me.

I'm talking about the mayor not being able to finish a sentence due to maher's interruption.

By what definition, exactly? Atheist's don't have to look down on a religious person in order to believe there isn't a God. That's ridiculous.

Jacob1983
05-25-2010, 12:53 AM
Look at the stats
http://money.cnn.com/2009/07/01/news/economy/fastest_growing_cities/index.htm

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fastest_growing_states

If Texas is so stupid then why do so many people from other states want to move to Texas?

DJ Mbenga
05-25-2010, 01:33 AM
I'm talking about the mayor not being able to finish a sentence due to maher's interruption.

By what definition, exactly? Atheist's don't have to look down on a religious person in order to believe there isn't a God. That's ridiculous.

don't tell that to maher. thats all he does.

admiralsnackbar
05-25-2010, 02:44 AM

Your second point is dead-on, and it exposes the smug vapidity of Maher's position (surpassed only by Cupp's).

That said, interrupting Booker was clearly an effort to keep him from rolling out his political platforming about "the good people of New Jersey." The guy wasn't trying to answer a question, he just wanted to get on TV and defend NJ enough to justify a run for a higher office down the line.

admiralsnackbar
05-25-2010, 02:56 AM
Look at the stats
http://money.cnn.com/2009/07/01/news/economy/fastest_growing_cities/index.htm

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fastest_growing_states

If Texas is so stupid then why do so many people from other states want to move to Texas?

Why are you so butt-hurt that anybody chooses to believe our fair state is stupid? Do you believe Rick Perry running the state budget into the ground and needing the stimulus package to balance the state coffers makes us somehow better than other states? Do you really believe we won't suffer the trials currently being visited upon other states because we're Texas?

Generalizing that a state is smart or stupid is, well, stupid. Crying about such generalizations only validates them.

Blake
05-25-2010, 09:58 AM

me too. How exactly does interrupting someone suggest that the person doing the interrupting is getting owned?

In context, it does appear to be a smug position, but if you are a pure atheist, then you would have to believe that a religious believer is by definition delusional.

If not, then you aren't really an atheist, you are more of an agnostic.

Blake
05-25-2010, 10:00 AM

so that they can be among the smartest ones in the state?

jack sommerset
05-25-2010, 10:06 AM
Austin libs and little Mexico (SA) makes Texas a pretty dumb state.

Blake
05-25-2010, 10:11 AM

How exactly does SA make Texas a dumb state?

jack sommerset
05-25-2010, 10:17 AM

They (most) are fat, lazy, poor and dirty.

Blake
05-25-2010, 10:49 AM

Are you from or living in Houston?

cool cat
05-25-2010, 01:14 PM
Doesn't really look like he got owned. Calling Stalin's communism a state religion is just stupid. Saying people who don’t believe the same thing as him are deluded just makes him deluded if you really think about it. The only person who really got owned was the mayor guy at the end who tried to spout the “Everyone can reach God in their own way” crap and Maher shut him down.

As for S.E. Cupp here she is without glasses, go to the 2:30 mark.

5daxkDf1odU

jack sommerset
05-25-2010, 03:11 PM
Are you from or living in Houston?

Neither.

Blake
05-25-2010, 03:12 PM
Neither.

San Antonio or Austin?

jack sommerset
05-25-2010, 03:27 PM
San Antonio or Austin?

I have no clue what this has to do with SA being so fucking dumb. Neither.

Blake
05-25-2010, 03:30 PM
I have no clue what this has to do with SA being so fucking dumb. Neither.

I'm just trying to figure out where you are getting your information from and why you are leaving out other Texas cities.

boutons_deux
05-25-2010, 03:41 PM
did somebody say "Texas"?

You Gotta Love Texas...

Due to the popularity of the "Survivor" shows, Texas is planning to do one
entitled, "Survivor, Texas-style. "

The nine contestants will all start in Dallas , then drive to Waco , Austin
San Antonio , over to Houston and down to Brownsville ... They will then
proceed up to Del Rio , El Paso , Midland , Odessa , Lubbock and Amarillo .
From there, they will go on to Abilene , Fort Worth , and finally back to
Dallas .

Each will be driving a pink Volvo with bumper stickers that read: "I'm a
Democrat,"-- "I'm Gay,"-- "I love the Dixie Chicks ,"-- "Boycott Beef,"-- "I
Voted for Obama,"-- " George Strait Sucks,"-- "Hillary in 2012," and "I'm
Here to Confiscate your Guns." The first one to make it back to Dallas alive
wins...

jack sommerset
05-25-2010, 04:08 PM
I'm just trying to figure out where you are getting your information from and why you are leaving out other Texas cities.

I lived in New Braunfels/San Marcus for 9 years. I saw these peeps upfront. The place is a freaken zoo. It's a disgusting place to live or visit. I don't talk about SA very much because I know it will offend those who live in that shit.

I read somewhere last year they ranked 3rd on the dumbest chart. No surprise to me. The ranking can be fixed a bit but I highly doubt the peeps who made the ranking had it in for SA. They used education, enviroment maybe income to come up with their rankings.

Blake
05-25-2010, 04:11 PM
I lived in New Braunfels/San Marcus for 9 years. I saw these peeps upfront. The place is a freaken zoo. It's a disgusting place to live or visit. I don't talk about SA very much because I know it will offend those who live in that shit.

I read somewhere last year they ranked 3rd on the dumbest chart. No surprise to me. The ranking can be fixed a bit but I highly doubt the peeps who made the ranking had it in for SA. They used education, enviroment maybe income to come up with their rankings.

so you are just talkin out of your ass. No surprise to anyone.

Winehole23
05-25-2010, 04:17 PM
Generalizing that a state is smart or stupid is, well, stupid. Crying about such generalizations only validates them.
http://www.netministry.com/clientfiles/69050/bullseye.jpg

jack sommerset
05-25-2010, 04:34 PM
so you are just talkin out of your ass. No surprise to anyone.

I'm talking from my experience, the 9 years I lived and work down there and other peoples thoughts. There is a reason why SA is fat, poor and dirty.

Blake
05-25-2010, 04:35 PM
I'm talking from my experience, the 9 years I lived and work down there and other peoples thoughts. There is a reason why SA is fat, poor and dirty.

you just said you lived in New Braunfels/San Marcos.

What is the reason why SA is fat, poor and dirty?

jack sommerset
05-25-2010, 04:46 PM
you just said you lived in New Braunfels/San Marcos.

What is the reason why SA is fat, poor and dirty?

Those towns are 15-20 minutes from SA. I worked in SA. Our "local" news was SA.

They are dumb, not all but most.

DJ Mbenga
05-25-2010, 06:05 PM
Doesn't really look like he got owned. Calling Stalin's communism a state religion is just stupid. Saying people who don’t believe the same thing as him are deluded just makes him deluded if you really think about it. The only person who really got owned was the mayor guy at the end who tried to spout the “Everyone can reach God in their own way” crap and Maher shut him down.

As for S.E. Cupp here she is without glasses, go to the 2:30 mark.

5daxkDf1odU

thank you sir. too bad it has that host from red eye. i have never wanted to punch a guy so much when i see his face. well when i see maher i get the same feeling

Sisk
05-25-2010, 06:33 PM
me too. How exactly does interrupting someone suggest that the person doing the interrupting is getting owned?

In context, it does appear to be a smug position, but if you are a pure atheist, then you would have to believe that a religious believer is by definition delusional.

If not, then you aren't really an atheist, you are more of an agnostic.

Interrupting someone to not allow their point to be made is a flight debate tactic.

How do you have to believe someone else is delusional in order to believe something for yourself?

And no, that wouldn't make you agnostic, agnostics are unsure while the atheist is sure there's no deity.

Blake
05-25-2010, 09:59 PM
Those towns are 15-20 minutes from SA. I worked in SA. Our "local" news was SA.

They are dumb, not all but most.

What is the reason why SA (little Mexico) is fat, poor and dirty?

jack sommerset
05-25-2010, 10:09 PM
What is the reason why SA (little Mexico) is fat, poor and dirty?

They are dumb.

Blake
05-25-2010, 10:19 PM
Interrupting someone to not allow their point to be made is a flight debate tactic.

that's interesting.

source?

How do you have to believe someone else is delusional in order to believe something for yourself?

And no, that wouldn't make you agnostic, agnostics are unsure while the atheist is sure there's no deity.

Right.

If you are an atheist and you are 100% sure of yourself, then by definition, you would have to feel that religious people are by definition deluded. If Cupp isn't quite sure, then she is an agnostic.

Religious people think that atheists are deluded. They just dont use such a harsh word most of the time.........more like "misguided".....

jack sommerset
05-25-2010, 10:35 PM
Blake, SA is in the top ten of almost every shit category. Crime, education, illegals, tourism, weight, drugs, economy, cleanliness, etc,etc,etc........ YES I lived among these dumb fucks. It's true. SA is DUMB!

jack sommerset
05-25-2010, 10:44 PM
Blake, SA is in the top ten of almost every shit category. Crime, education, illegals, tourism, weight, drugs, economy, cleanliness, etc,etc,etc........ YES I lived among these dumb fucks. It's true. SA is DUMB!

Blame Bush!

George Gervin's Afro
05-26-2010, 08:10 AM

I think jack is the preeminent authority on 'dumb' on this board so SA must be a dumb city.

Blake
05-26-2010, 08:54 AM

Top ten in what, the US?

You clearly said it's Austin and little Mexico (SA) that make Texas a pretty dumb state.

A quick google shows in 2005:

Among Texas cities, Austin made a clean sweep in a new ranking of the country's cleanest metropolitan areas.

Austin took the No. 8 spot in a list of the cleanest, and dirtiest, U.S. cities released Wednesday by Reader's Digest.

Based on five measures of cleanliness -- air pollution, water pollution, toxic emissions, hazardous waste and the number of sanitation workers per capita -- the 50 most populous metropolitan areas in the country were scored.

Austin's total score was 34, making it the cleanest city in Texas. San Antonio ranked No. 14, Dallas No. 30 and Houston No. 41.

With a total score of 44 points, Portland, Ore., claimed the top spot.

Read more: Study: Austin one of country's cleanest cities - Austin Business Journal

http://www.bizjournals.com/austin/stories/2005/06/13/daily29.html

Crime:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_cities_by_crime_rate

I think overall the crime rate is clearly lower in San Antonio than Dallas/FtWorth or Houston.

I also think you are an ignorant, borderline-racist dumb fuck.

Keep ass talking though. Watching someone do it like you makes for great entertainment. :tu

Blake
05-26-2010, 08:57 AM
Blame Bush!

Na. He had very little to nothing to do with SA being the 14th cleanest city in the United States.

I might blame him for SA being dumb, but he was governor of Texas......not mayor of San Antonio......so no again.

jack sommerset
05-26-2010, 04:59 PM
Great rebutal by the way. Borderline racist! Ignorant! Ass talking!

Let me try. Um, you can suck a fart out of a dogs ass you fat face faggot licking shit eater!

Readers digest thinks SA is clean! Yipee for Blake! Your crime studies doesn't include illegals. The others categories I listed, I will assume you are ok with them. Face it, SA is one dumb group of motherfuckers! The thread is yours, have at it!

Sisk
05-26-2010, 05:57 PM
that's interesting.

source?

Right.

If you are an atheist and you are 100% sure of yourself, then by definition, you would have to feel that religious people are by definition deluded. If Cupp isn't quite sure, then she is an agnostic.

Religious people think that atheists are deluded. They just dont use such a harsh word most of the time.........more like "misguided".....

It's logic

I obviously can't get across to you, but I disagree. I don't think atheists are misguided, they can have their opinion just like anyone else. So how do you explain that?

Blake
05-26-2010, 08:10 PM
It's logic

:lol

I figured you made that up because of how illogical it really is.

I obviously can't get across to you, but I disagree. I don't think atheists are misguided, they can have their opinion just like anyone else. So how do you explain that?

how do I explain what? I don't know you.

Sisk
05-26-2010, 08:45 PM
:lol

I figured you made that up because of how illogical it really is.

how do I explain what? I don't know you.

:bang

I give up. Enjoy the discussion.

Blake
05-26-2010, 09:00 PM
:bang

I give up. Enjoy the discussion.

good idea.

it wasn't going to end well for you.

Blake
05-28-2010, 07:27 PM
Readers digest thinks SA is clean! Yipee for Blake! Your crime studies doesn't include illegals. The others categories I listed, I will assume you are ok with them. Face it, SA is one dumb group of motherfuckers! The thread is yours, have at it!

The other categories you listed, you simply pulled out of your ass. Since you are wrong about SA's cleanliness and crime status, that's enough for me not to listen to you rant on about illegals.

Assume what you want. You think SA is one dumb group of MFs after living in San Marcos.

yipee for Jack.

Blake
05-28-2010, 07:33 PM
Great rebutal by the way. Borderline racist! Ignorant! Ass talking!

Let me try. Um, you can suck a fart out of a dogs ass you fat face faggot licking shit eater!

Fail.

My turn

little Mexico (SA) makes Texas a pretty dumb state.

You're an ignorant, ass talking, profiling racist dumbfuck.

Yippee for Jack. :tu

jack sommerset
05-28-2010, 07:44 PM
Smart people are fat, lazy, poor and dirty? Nope.......Dumb people are. You gave it the old college try. Compare SA to the other 55 cities (million or more peeps) in the USA, they rank in the top 5 of dumbest folks.

Thanks for playing.

Blake
05-28-2010, 08:09 PM
Smart people are fat, lazy, poor and dirty? Nope.......Dumb people are. You gave it the old college try. Compare SA to the other 55 cities (million or more peeps) in the USA, they rank in the top 5 of dumbest folks.

Thanks for playing.

You didn't mention any education levels......you simply said Little Mexico (SA) is dumb. They are fat, lazy, poor and dirty.

Houston and Dallas are fatter:

http://www.webmd.com/diet/news/20050105/americas-fittest-fattest-cities

Houston and Dallas are dirtier:

already shown.

Dallas is lazier:

http://www.businessinsider.com/the-25-laziest-cities-in-america-2009-11#no-25-mobile-al-1

be that as it may....
fat, lazy, poor people equalling dumb is really just your ass talking.

Dumb is being an ignorant, racist, ass talker. Dumb is jack sommerset.

Thanks for playing on, even after you conceded the thread earlier. Great fun :tu

jack sommerset
05-28-2010, 08:21 PM
Thanks for the education.

Blake
05-28-2010, 08:25 PM
Thanks for the education.

no problem.

jack sommerset
05-28-2010, 08:44 PM
no problem.

Cool. Why don't you think SA ranks as dumbest cities of the states? Just because?

Blake
05-29-2010, 01:26 AM
Cool. Why don't you think SA ranks as dumbest cities of the states? Just because?

I don't really know where SA ranks nationally as far as being "dumb". The parameters could be whatever anyone wants to make them so I haven't really researched it because of that. We might be the dumbest in the country in any given poll.

but that wasn't the original point.

The original point was that Maher said Texas was stupid. You singled out Austin and San Antonio. I asked why San Antonio, and you said they (little Mexico) are mostly fat, lazy, poor and dirty.

For my own kicks, I was trying to get at why you left out other cities in Texas, namely Dallas and Houston which I already knew in advance were fatter and environmentally dirtier.

We now know you posted what you did simply because you think San Antonio is made up of a bunch of fat, lazy, poor, dirty, dumb Mexicans and you saw an opportunity for a racist jab and took it.

bravo, dumb fuck.

jack sommerset
05-29-2010, 10:46 AM
I don't really know where SA ranks nationally as far as being "dumb".

I do, dumbfuck.

Blake
05-29-2010, 12:25 PM
I do, dumbfuck.

based on 9 years of living in San Marco/New Braunfels?

no you don't, dumbest fuck.