PDA

View Full Version : Alcohol and hoes

Gummi Clutch
05-21-2010, 01:19 AM
Its seems its not as easy to get alchohol and bitches as I thought. I get alchohol from time to time but a lot of the times when they ask me for my ID i feel like a dumbass because Im 19.

And it seems random hoes at the club only go with guys have the drank. I have been told Im pretty good looking by people I know, so it has to be something Im doing thats not getting me laid as easily. I have pushed it to 2nd base a couple of times but no more. And the really hot girls just seem snobby and bitchy.

No Im a playa and internet tough guy routines please. Honest advice that can help me get my dick sucked. If I see a hot as hoe, I drop my lines but it never gets too far. Are chicks just not as horny because I see them rollin with the black ######s and grinding up on them all the time. :bang

Cant_Be_Faded
05-21-2010, 01:28 AM
you're doing it wrong

you wait for the skank hoes to approach you, then you play it cool and sucker them in.

and stop acting like eric fucking stoltz in some kind of wonderful

PM5K
05-21-2010, 02:03 AM
Just go get yourself a prostitute.

CuckingFunt
05-21-2010, 02:09 AM
Might start by not referring to them as snobby, bitchy hoes.

Cant_Be_Faded
05-21-2010, 02:11 AM
Might start by not referring to them as snobby, bitchy hoes.

but i thought chicks liked that as long as you said you liked Natalie Merchants'
"Tigerlily"
?

CuckingFunt
05-21-2010, 02:15 AM
but i thought chicks liked that as long as you said you liked Natalie Merchants'
"Tigerlily"
?

Hell no. Then we know it's just an affectation.

HarlemHeat37
05-21-2010, 02:17 AM
Its seems its not as easy to get alchohol and bitches as I thought. I get alchohol from time to time but a lot of the times when they ask me for my ID i feel like a dumbass because Im 19.

And it seems random hoes at the club only go with guys have the drank. I have been told Im pretty good looking by people I know, so it has to be something Im doing thats not getting me laid as easily. I have pushed it to 2nd base a couple of times but no more. And the really hot girls just seem snobby and bitchy.

No Im a playa and internet tough guy routines please. Honest advice that can help me get my dick sucked. If I see a hot as hoe, I drop my lines but it never gets too far. Are chicks just not as horny because I see them rollin with the black ######s and grinding up on them all the time. :bang

What does this mean?..

Are you saying that they hook up with the guys at the club that can buy drinks?..

If so, how are you getting into the club and unable to buy drinks?..

Serious thread?..

ynh
05-21-2010, 02:17 AM
Don't try so hard and it sounds like women are seeing right through you as far as your motives. The hot girls seem snotty and bitchy to you because you most likely are not in their league.. or they feel you aren't (no offense so please don't take any.. not taking a shot at you).

That's just my idea from what you put.

ynh
05-21-2010, 02:19 AM
Can't be faded is right... what works well for me is go to a bar.. sit at the bar.. get a drink.. watch tv and act like you don't give a shit and you're only there for the game. Most of the time I've always had someone come over and try and talk to me then.. doing the player thing your just a fish amoung many in the ocean.

Bukefal
05-21-2010, 06:48 AM
I think you should first start to refer to women properly, and have some respect. Maybe then you will ever be able to find one. But well, it's a forum internet tough guy shit. You aren't like this in real life, or are you?

SpursStalker
05-21-2010, 07:17 AM
:lol

I need this ...

Taco
05-21-2010, 08:01 AM
Alcohol and hoes

ohhhh I thought this was a SpursTalk GTG !:lol

The Reckoning
05-21-2010, 08:13 AM
you're looking in the wrong place. women in clubs just want to dance and know damn well that guys in clubs are total douchebags. clean up your appearance, act intelligent, and meet women in libraries, classrooms, etc. if they think you have a gameplan for your future and could support them, you'll have all the play you'll ever need. once you reel them in, the ball is on your side of the court, and you decide where to take it next. no STD required.

SpursStalker
05-21-2010, 08:22 AM
ohhhh I thought this was a SpursTalk GTG !:lol

Speaking of ...

:toast

SourCandy
05-21-2010, 08:40 AM
You don't meet girls in clubs. Even if it is just to get your hose sucked. Network. I don't mean online though.

tlongII
05-21-2010, 09:25 AM
If you're 19 you should go to school dude. That's the best place to pull chicks. :tu

Oh, Gee!!
05-21-2010, 09:48 AM
lower your standards

DAF86
05-21-2010, 10:37 AM
Not sure if you're a troll or not but I'll drop my 2 cents.

Easiest way to get chicks at clubs is to dance. Very rarely you will hook up with a stranger at a club by just talking. Try to go for the ones that are already in the dance floor and with an obvious intention of having fun. You won't ever get anything with the ones that are just standing on a side with a "bored face".

However, a club isn't the best place to meet a girl. School, college, work, a friend's friend are all better options.

BTW, alcohol and girls don't always match. :(

JudynTX
05-21-2010, 10:40 AM
lower your standards

:lol :lol I'm am sooooooooooo glad I'm not in the dating scene.

polandprzem
05-21-2010, 10:51 AM

Nahh

When you have money you have hoes in a big dose

mrsmaalox
05-21-2010, 10:54 AM
Change the way you think and improve how you express yourself :toast

Oh, Gee!!
05-21-2010, 12:28 PM
Change the way you think

IOW, date fatties.

resistanze
05-21-2010, 12:36 PM
You know what your problem is? You're putting the pussy on a pedestal.

The Gemini Method
05-21-2010, 12:59 PM
If you're going to the club; put on some Affliction or Ed Hardy and do the fist pump. This will get any chick in the place. Or, you can wear a flannel button-up and drink PBR. That will get you in good with the Indie crowd.

I'm not sure I believe that you can't find a good girl at the club/bar, but chances are you'll get the version of the girl that is either a) out releasing some tension by having fun and when you hit on 'em and they respond, they're thinking in the back of their head a sense of embarassment. b) they're party girls and if you're looking for something substantial, this isn't really the target you want. c) the forced participant who is mainly there because it's someone's bday, or they're being dragged by a friend, or they've been conned into being someone's wingwoman. I'm a firm believer that most will find their love wherever and whenever if it is destiny. But, the quality girls/women are in places that don't consist of darkness, pulsating bass, and inebriation.

The Gemini Method
05-21-2010, 01:09 PM
In other words, dress up like a douchebag.

Dress like this instead:

http://images.eonline.com/eol_images/Entire_Site/20080105/293.fox.lost.010508.jpg

Go like that with the stubble/5oclock shadow and you will get girls left and right. Or dress like a douche and gel your hair and wear ed hardy.

its the easiest to pull chicks in school or class or like the Reckoning said, Libraries and Bookstores like Barnes and Nobles or Coffee Shops

The Ed Hardy reference was sarcasm. I don't know if you could go to many clubs dressed like Matthew Fox is in that picture, unless you couple it with a blazer--which is always a good look.

hater
05-21-2010, 02:30 PM
you need to work on your game son. This is all on you. You're the failure. Don't blame the hoes or the alcohol.

now go work on your game. no pain no gain.

DarkReign
05-21-2010, 02:54 PM
you need to work on your game son. This is all on you. You're the failure. Don't blame the hoes or the alcohol.

now go work on your game. no pain no gain.

Boom.

Best advice.

It isnt "them", its you. Work on it, son.

Mavs_man_41
05-21-2010, 03:21 PM
for the kind of girls who frequent clubs, dress like a thug. hit the gym, workout, get big, and dress/act like a thug. get the attitude like i dont give a fuckkk and girls will come flocking. now for school or some other setting, others have already given some good advice

thedong
05-21-2010, 03:35 PM
Who needs hoes when you the internet?

CuckingFunt
05-21-2010, 04:00 PM
Or, you can wear a flannel button-up and drink PBR. That will get you in good with the Indie crowd.

PBR tall boy, specifically. And this requires a dive bar, rather than a club.

Can be effective, though, provided you're not spotted immediately as an obvious phony. Indie dive bar chicks tend to get really drunk and put out.

Barfunk
05-21-2010, 04:20 PM
Not all, but some of the girls at clubs get barred out and get dicked down by lanky thugs.

leemajors
05-21-2010, 04:29 PM
PBR tall boy, specifically. And this requires a dive bar, rather than a club.

Can be effective, though, provided you're not spotted immediately as an obvious phony. Indie dive bar chicks tend to get really drunk and put out.

pbr needs skinny jeans and a tight hipster cut shirt, not flannel. I realize you didn't post that, but this is the East Austin uniform.

CuckingFunt
05-21-2010, 04:34 PM
pbr needs skinny jeans and a tight hipster cut shirt, not flannel. I realize you didn't post that, but this is the East Austin uniform.

Makes sense. I've been living in a cool/foggy climate for the last few years, so the typical hipster duds are usually under flannel. Or a hoodie.

The Gemini Method
05-21-2010, 06:21 PM
The hipsters in LA do use the skinny jeans and some obscure Art Noveau t-shirt or the flannel that is brightly colored...

I can't really drink PBR...lol indie hipsters...

The Gemini Method
05-21-2010, 06:23 PM
Yeah I know it was sarcasm.

No, I go to bars mostly like that but with a blazer like you said. No lie, but that look attracts a lot of women because as they say its a relaxed look.

I dont really go to clubs, lounges are the easiest places to meet women. But you need to dress nice for lounges

Yeah, the blazer screams sophistication and has had garnered me some fun times.

I agree with you on the lounge thing, but even that scene out here in L.A. can get really obnoxious and pretentious...

oh crap
05-21-2010, 07:06 PM

as well, pbr can be easily interchangable with lonestar here in austin to achieve the same results.

PM5K
05-22-2010, 01:48 AM
You know what your problem is? You're putting the pussy on a pedestal.

lol...