PDA

View Full Version : Lebron is going to the mavs(From a very discreet yet reliable source)

thedong
05-21-2010, 02:11 AM
I am no Dwayne Bowe ''importing women'' type of snitch, so I wont call this official yet.

But

A pretty reliable source, a close friend of mine who is close to this situation that Lebron is 99% sure that he wants to go to Dallas.

1st off, Lebron is confident that he can build his own legacy in Big D, if the Cowboys can be America's team, why not the mavs?

2nd, he compliments Dirk's game really well. Dirk is the perfect robin, to Lebron's Batman

3rd, he loves Mark Cuban, and Jerry Jones. He fell in love with The Cowboys Stadium in Arlington, and he is confident that the Mavs can play a few games at the stadium.

here is the transcript of our convo(from AIM)

dongandmeganfox4ever:

hey buddy, any news on Lebron??? come on, you can tell me. :)

WesleySnipesJunkyard:

Haha, Actually I do.

dongandmeganfox4ever:

Come on, you can tell me.

WesleySnipesJunkyard:

Ok, I know for a fact that Lebron wants to go to Dallas, he wants to go to Dallas really bad. He will probably make it look like that he will sign with the Bulls and the Knicks, then force Cleveland to facilitate a sign and trade to the Mavs.

dongandmeganfox4ever:

whoa, that's great news.

WesleySnipesJunkyard:

Look, this will probably surprise a lot of people, as it should, but I know for a fact that Lebron already has a secret ''handshake'' agreement with your boy cubes. Big things poppin in big D.

There you have it, take it for what's it worth, but my source is never wrong.

Welcome to Dallas, Lebron!

http://stlmav.avatar.yuku.com/dallasbasketballdotcom

Roddy Beaubois
05-21-2010, 02:12 AM
http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash1/hs514.ash1/30303_10150187536265117_740975116_12396217_2375628 _n.jpg

Venti Quattro
05-21-2010, 02:13 AM
You have a pretty gay aim id

thedong
05-21-2010, 02:15 AM
You have a pretty gay aim id

That's not important isn't it?
I just broke the news that Lebron is going to Dallas, and you are concern about my aim id?

namlook
05-21-2010, 02:17 AM
I just broke the news that Lebron is going to Dallas, and you are concern about my aim id?

You really think you actually broke a real story? :lmao

dickface
05-21-2010, 02:19 AM
what would be hilarious is if tomorrow Hoopsworld posts a rumor about someone in LeBron's inner circle saying he's going to Dallas.

thedong
05-21-2010, 02:19 AM
You really think you actually broke a real story?

I don't think, I know.
You'll all see.

Ghazi
05-21-2010, 02:21 AM
:danceclub

thedong
05-21-2010, 02:22 AM
I willing to bet everyone, if I am wrong.

I'll let my on and off GF, Esther give every guy in here a blowjob, and be gang banged.

but if I am right, which I am

Some shit will go down

namlook
05-21-2010, 02:23 AM
I don't think, I know.
You'll all see.

People post crap like this ALL THE TIME and without fail these stories are always made up.

thedong
05-21-2010, 02:26 AM
People post crap like this ALL THE TIME and without fail these stories are always made up.

I am never wrong, I called The Kidd trade a masssssive failure, before any other Mav fan, and I was right.

Called the Butler/Haywood trade too, 10 days before it happened.

I have sources, I am important like that.

When I go to the club, I skip the line, and laugh at ''trying hard people/ed hardy wearing'' douche'' like namlook.

Enjoy waiting in line mother*******.

dickface
05-21-2010, 02:27 AM
but will he have calf tats?

Roddy Beaubois
05-21-2010, 02:30 AM
Some shit will go down

Shits already going to go down tbh. The empire of spurstalk will crumble to its very foundation after the Lebron s&t.

thedong
05-21-2010, 02:32 AM
My source told me that, Danny Ferry's plab B is to trade Lebron to Dallas just to stick it to David Stern, because we all know that Stern hates Cuban's ass.

And Ferry is still bitter, he believes that Stern screwed the Cavs because Stern wants Lebron in New York!

But pay back is a bitch, how will Stern react when Lebron signs with Cuban's Mavericks?

Stay tuned for more info, and breaking news......

Chubby_Love
05-21-2010, 03:04 AM
My source told me that, Danny Ferry's plab B is to trade Lebron to Dallas just to stick it to David Stern, because we all know that Stern hates Cuban's ass.

And Ferry is still bitter, he believes that Stern screwed the Cavs because Stern wants Lebron in New York!

But pay back is a bitch, how will Stern react when Lebron signs with Cuban's Mavericks?

Stay tuned for more info, and breaking news...... Don't trades have to be approved by The league? You honestly think that David Stern is going to let Mark Cuban get away with something like that?

namlook
05-21-2010, 03:05 AM

You are so full of shit. :lmao:lol:rollin:rollin:lmao

ezau
05-21-2010, 03:08 AM
Don't trades have to be approved by The league? You honestly think that David Stern is going to let Mark Cuban get away with something like that?

Well he approved the Wade for Udoka trade errr Gasol for Brown trade.

Chubby_Love
05-21-2010, 03:16 AM
Well he approved the Wade for Udoka trade errr Gasol for Brown trade. The Gasol trade? Stern loves the Lakers, so I'm sure he approved that with Glee, but The Mavs are not on his favorite's list.

Chillen
05-21-2010, 06:05 AM
I don't know if I believe this, it could be all BS. The thing we know for sure is LeBron could be playing for a new team next year or be right back in Cleveland.

The Mavericks have a solid team, the trade they made didn't payoff against the Spurs in round 1 but if they did get LeBron he would make them better.

So 1 thing we know for sure is it will be Bulls, Knicks, Nets, Mavericks or back to the Cavaliers, or some other team. I say Chicago is a perfect fit for LeBron if he wants to win and make a decent salary, Rose doesn't have a huge ego and would let him run the team and they could sign and trade for Bosh as well. Plus the media in Chicago would be all over him, the endorsements would be incredible. Same in New York, but Chicago has a talented team and playing in MJ's house might be hard to pass up.

ezau
05-21-2010, 06:07 AM
Seriously, if Dallas gets Lebron, the reaction would be worse than what other teams did when the Lakers got Gasol. Teams would scramble left and right just to stay competitive because honestly, a Dirk-Lebron tandem will be too much for the entire league.

Muser
05-21-2010, 06:09 AM
You people actually believe that is a real conversation? :lmao

TheRealCB
05-21-2010, 06:44 AM
Seriously, if Dallas gets Lebron, the reaction would be worse than what other teams did when the Lakers got Gasol. Teams would scramble left and right just to stay competitive because honestly, a Dirk-Lebron tandem will be too much for the entire league.

Omar,get ready son:toast

Bob Lanier
05-21-2010, 07:04 AM
Ah yes, a conversation on AOL Instant Messenger where a person calling himself "WesleySnipesJunkyard" divulges insider information to a man who considers gang rape of a third party to be an appropriate penalty for lying.

easy7
05-21-2010, 07:13 AM
Ah yes, a conversation on AOL Instant Messenger where a person calling himself "WesleySnipesJunkyard" divulges insider information to a man who considers gang rape of a third party to be an appropriate penalty for lying.

That guy was probably Amarelooms. :lmao

pauls931
05-21-2010, 07:31 AM
If the mavs can do it without giving up Dirk, I say go for it. Not sure if Dirk is his Gasol, but that's about as close as you can get for LBJ I'd think.

Shank
05-21-2010, 08:35 AM
If the mavs can do it without giving up Dirk, I say go for it. Not sure if Dirk is his Gasol, but that's about as close as you can get for LBJ I'd think.

Research what would go into a possible S&T.

pauls931
05-21-2010, 08:40 AM

I have no problem with it if the Mavs give up enough players and money to make it fair. Who knows Dirk, and LBJ with scrubs might not be enough. Usually it takes 1 superstar and 2 allstar caliber players to compete for a title.

dallasmavsnfuego214
05-21-2010, 09:06 AM
Usually it takes 1 superstar and 2 allstar caliber players to compete for a title.

Yeah thats always true. Like Jordan and Pippen, Shaq and Kobe, Wade and Shaq, Duncan and Robinson

Nice logic you fucking cunt licking ###### loving dumbass :toast

GuerillaBlack
05-21-2010, 09:35 AM
Research what would go into a possible S&T.

I think the Mavs would have to at least give up: Butler, Roddy, Erika, multiple drafts picks, and monies.

tlongII
05-21-2010, 09:37 AM
The only team that could conceivably get LeBron in a sign & trade is the Blazers. You know it and I know it.

sefant77
05-21-2010, 09:38 AM
I think the Mavs would have to at least give up: Butler, Roddy, Erika, multiple drafts picks, and monies.

Thats the maximum and Cavs would have to send back other players beside James. With Butler+Roddy they wouldnt need Damp.

And still Mavs would stay with:

Kidd
Terry
James/Marion
Dirk/Marion
Haywood/Damp (resigned after waived)

Stringer_Bell
05-21-2010, 09:42 AM
"Very discreet"...is your source some type of craiglist ho?

Girasuck
05-21-2010, 09:44 AM
There's Best Buy's in Dallas as well?

I doubt many will get that ;)

duhoh
05-21-2010, 09:45 AM

:lmao

MateoNeygro
05-21-2010, 09:49 AM

hahahaha dude is kind of a tool.

koriwhat
05-21-2010, 10:01 AM
lebron aint going to dallas no matter what... fuckin trolls.