D2Procon
05-21-2010, 06:48 AM
Vote!!!

D2Procon
05-21-2010, 07:46 AM
Vote and move on with life.

stretch
05-21-2010, 07:47 AM
yeah i got tats on my legs, yeah they're spurs and yeah they're on my calves... we've gone over this yrs ago and yet it's still being brought up like a bad joke. it's fuckin' old man and you think it gets to me when you say the bs you do? you think it gets to me especially coming from some chump off the internet? come on now man... i didn't get these tats because i thought i'd shrivel up into a ball and hide when someone put me down about my decision to tat my calves up with spurs, i got these tats because i wanted to, because i like them and because i could give 2 shits less about some bitchmade chump on the internet.

get over it man and add to this thread or get the fuck out already. come up with something clever or shut the fuck up and get out of my thread.

Agloco
05-21-2010, 09:43 AM
Vote!!!

You forgot to add Phoenix, they'll be an option within the week.

Agloco
05-21-2010, 09:48 AM
yeah i got tats on my legs, yeah they're spurs and yeah they're on my calves... we've gone over this yrs ago and yet it's still being brought up like a bad joke. it's fuckin' old man and you think it gets to me when you say the bs you do? you think it gets to me especially coming from some chump off the internet? come on now man... i didn't get these tats because i thought i'd shrivel up into a ball and hide when someone put me down about my decision to tat my calves up with spurs, i got these tats because i wanted to, because i like them and because i could give 2 shits less about some bitchmade chump on the internet.

get over it man and add to this thread or get the fuck out already. come up with something clever or shut the fuck up and get out of my thread.

Hey asswipe:

http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=154869

Just ban these tards Kori. They contribute nothing to this board.

nkdlunch
05-21-2010, 09:59 AM
where are cavfans? where are suns fans? where are nets fans???

this poll is shit

djohn2oo8
05-21-2010, 10:01 AM

this poll is shit

Mavfans have enough butthurtness for every fanbase

TIMMYD!
05-21-2010, 10:48 AM

this poll is shit

The Nets have fans?

TheManFromAcme
05-21-2010, 01:15 PM
Mavfans have enough butthurtness for every fanbase

:lol

TheManFromAcme
05-21-2010, 01:17 PM

this poll is shit

No joke...

I am more intrigued about Cavs fan. Talk about falling of the face of the earth..

SomeCallMeTim
05-21-2010, 03:19 PM
No joke...

I am more intrigued about Cavs fan. Talk about falling of the face of the earth..

Haven't seen any crying from Cavs fans. They took their beating and moved on. No blaming refs or trying to undermine what the C's did.

ffadicted
05-21-2010, 03:21 PM
Spurs fans can be pretty butthurt, but I thought we as a group took the sweep better then predicted lol. Mavs fans have become delusional with Lebron for draft picks and stevenson talk

4>0rings
05-21-2010, 03:21 PM
I see all 5 of mavfan voted with their troll accounts.

stretch
05-21-2010, 03:33 PM
Spurs fans can be pretty butthurt, but I thought we as a group took the sweep better then predicted lol. Mavs fans have become delusional with Lebron for draft picks and stevenson talk

actually no one has really thought that the Mavs could get Bron for just picks and stevenson, you fucking moron. anyone that did was probably fucking around, maybe ghazi or someone that you shouldnt have taken seriously in the first place.

z0sa
05-21-2010, 03:37 PM
maybe ghazi or someone that you shouldnt have taken seriously in the first place.

Like you, for instance.

ffadicted
05-21-2010, 03:48 PM
actually no one has really thought that the Mavs could get Bron for just picks and stevenson, you fucking moron. anyone that did was probably fucking around, maybe ghazi or someone that you shouldnt have taken seriously in the first place.

Fine, Roddy + picks + damp. Whatever it is, it's dumb

lefty
05-21-2010, 03:50 PM
I'm super butthurt

How could we get swept by that shitty ass Suns team?

stretch
05-21-2010, 03:59 PM
Like you, for instance.

Then why do you insist on constantly replying to my posts?

fail

Agloco
05-21-2010, 05:42 PM
Then why do you insist on constantly replying to my posts?

fail

The only thing that fails around here is your avatar. Your odds are better with a Pick 5 ticket.

Allanon
05-21-2010, 10:48 PM
Haven't seen any crying from Cavs fans. They took their beating and moved on. No blaming refs or trying to undermine what the C's did.

Come to think of it, that's actually true. Cav fans didn't whine and complain about it.

dallaskd
05-21-2010, 10:53 PM
Wouldnt say Dallas, we're already looking into the offseason. Spur fans are about to have a loooong summer

ginobili's bald spot
05-21-2010, 11:05 PM

+1. They took it like a man.

Venti Quattro
05-21-2010, 11:06 PM
Cavs fans are more worried about the LeBron free agency situation rather than their playoff series. But that's just me.

djohn2oo8
05-22-2010, 12:12 AM
The only thing that fails around here is your avatar. Your odds are better with a Pick 5 ticket.

:lol

D2Procon
05-30-2010, 04:49 PM
Phoenix Suns

pauls931
05-30-2010, 05:06 PM
Cavs fans are more worried about the LeBron free agency situation rather than their playoff series. But that's just me.

winner... they have bigger fish to fry.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
05-30-2010, 05:12 PM
No idea why Bullfan isn't up here, they've been riding the Suns dick hoping they beat LA harder than Spurfan or Mavfan has.

21_Blessings
05-30-2010, 05:15 PM

That and they have absolutely nothing to whine about. The Cavs consistently received the most ref help throughout the season while singing and dancing championship delusions only to get their asses handed to them by a 47 win team.

Ghazi
05-30-2010, 05:16 PM
That and they have absolutely nothing to whine about. The Cavs consistently received the most ref help throughout the season and they still got their asses handed to them by a 47 win team.

lol, 47 win team?

So now the regular season means something? :lol

poor 21.... gonna really hurt Kobe's legacy losing to a "47 win team" in the Finals.

LoneStarState'sPride
05-30-2010, 05:35 PM
Phoenix Suns

No.

Boston Pancake
05-30-2010, 07:26 PM
lol, 47 win team?

So now the regular season means something? :lol

poor 21.... gonna really hurt Kobe's legacy losing to a "47 win team" in the Finals.

Plus it's a wicked shame that stupid fuckstick Lakers fan doesn't know that the Celtics won 50 games.

Boston beating LA this season will be even more embarrassing than 131-92.

21_Blessings
05-30-2010, 07:48 PM
Plus it's a wicked shame that stupid fuckstick Lakers fan doesn't know that the Celtics won 50 games.

Actually it shows how much shit I give about the regular season. Which was my point.

Boston beating LA this season will be even more embarrassing than 131-92.

Enjoy the one and done. Witness the Lakers turn transform into a dynasty when they're hoisting :lobt: in front of Tommy Heinsohn's empty skull.

thedong
05-30-2010, 07:53 PM
Esther's. She told me her butt hole still sore after the dookieshoot.