PDA

View Full Version : Roberta Javtokaszsz dunks 12 foot rim!!!

poop
05-22-2010, 12:36 AM
kvYgYijGCtY&feature=related

crazy! too bad it was 9 years ago though

xellos88330
05-22-2010, 03:58 AM
any idea what his vertical is now?

polandprzem
05-22-2010, 04:32 AM
any idea what his vertical is now?

Maybe 3 inches :)

I saw him play. About half year ago. He is stiff now as hell.

Walton Buys Off Me
05-22-2010, 08:01 AM
Crazy elevation.

This is after the accident?

Could he jump the Eiffel Tower before?

sananspursfan21
05-22-2010, 10:49 AM
wow, white man can jump!

Gino2882
05-22-2010, 10:50 AM
This has been posted many many times before. Javtokas simply isn't coming over. There is no room for him especially if Splitter comes over. I am not sure he has even been in consideration by the Spurs.

NFGIII
05-22-2010, 11:04 AM
This has been posted many many times before. Javtokas simply isn't coming over. There is no room for him especially if Splitter comes over. I am not sure he has even been in consideration by the Spurs.

Prior to the accident he was a project. Someone that they drafted and stashed in Europe and waited to see how he developed. After the accident I think in within a few years they just gave up.

Whisky Dog
05-22-2010, 11:16 AM
Dude was a freak athletic big man with limited skills before the accidents, now je just has limited skills.

MmP
05-22-2010, 12:35 PM
Manu said he dunked from the FT in Italy once, in practice. No proof though

cutewizard
05-23-2010, 01:22 AM
Manu may be one of the smartest players in the history of earth basketball, guys.

Basketball IQ wise, the only comparisons to Manu are Russell and Rodman, probably Robertson and Bird.

Manu, you are the best, go Spurs go!!!!!!!!!!!

Capt Bringdown
05-23-2010, 05:46 AM
Manu may be one of the smartest players in the history of earth basketball, guys.

Basketball IQ wise, the only comparisons to Manu are Russell and Rodman, probably Robertson and Bird.

Bird, Russell and even Rodman wouldn't make an unforgivably stupid play like THE FOUL that likely cost a title.
Manu has a tendency to play mentally weak at times. I never saw Russell play, but Bird was not a man to lose his focus, even when his body was failing him at the latter stages of his career.

spursfan1000
05-23-2010, 12:25 PM
What was the accident?

Fillmoe
05-23-2010, 01:20 PM
too bad his names roberta and hes a bitch!

spurs10
05-23-2010, 01:50 PM
Bird, Russell and even Rodman wouldn't make an unforgivably stupid play like THE FOUL that likely cost a title.
Manu has a tendency to play mentally weak at times. I never saw Russell play, but Bird was not a man to lose his focus, even when his body was failing him at the latter stages of his career.
With regard to this oft mentioned "foul" that likely cost us the title....just a little bit presumptuous to believe the team that got beat in overtime of game 7 was the likely champ that year. First off, without Manu we are destroyed in that game, but everyone tends to forget the next play. We've got plenty of time to score, Manu runs the clock down, gets hammered, Tim goes up and gets karate chopped-hard fouled admittedly by Dirk. Manu's big "foul" is laughable compared to the hard fouls on Tim, and Manu. that followed. Still didn't see Manu's foul....if my aunt had a penis she'd be my uncle.............

Ditty
05-23-2010, 03:41 PM
What was the accident?

motorcycle