View Full Version : WSCD:What should Cuban Do

TheRealCB
05-22-2010, 03:59 AM
Dear Mark,

First trade Ericka for Brand+#2

Then trade Butler+Terry+Turner for Lebron

Resign Brendan Haywood

Then you have a line-up of Kidd/Beaubois/James/Nowitzki/Haywood

And you have the MLE and LLE to work with..Don't you think Ray Allen would take the MLE to join another forward duo(ala Celtics) but this time for the best forward duo in the history of the game??

STAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACKED :lobt2::lobt2::lobt2::lobt2::lobt2:

mogrovejo
05-22-2010, 07:30 AM
Dear Mark,

First trade Ericka for Brand+#2Why do people keep assuming the 76ers will trade #2 to gain cap flexibility? Because of a crazy news piece? It's absolutely nuts. It's almost as bad as the Chris Paul for salary relief and a late 1st round crazyness. Amazing how people don't even have the notion about what is slightly realistic.

Amarelooms
05-22-2010, 08:04 AM
I'm almost leaning towards saying forget about Lebron and just trade Damp + another expiring for Brand and the #2. Keep Turner to playing along with Roddy in the future. Try and sign another key piece with the MLE and then see what the team can do

:elephant

TheRealCB
05-22-2010, 08:14 AM
I'm almost leaning towards saying forget about Lebron and just trade Damp + another expiring for Brand and the #2. Keep Turner to playing along with Roddy in the future. Try and sign another key piece with the MLE and then see what the team can do

:elephant

Don't

WE STAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACKED

Amarelooms
05-22-2010, 08:24 AM
Damp + Carroll +JJB for Brand and the #2.....that's all I offer. Sixers get TREMEDOUS cap relief and I'm pretty sure no other team can give them that. They probably could get better players in return but not the instant relief to have Brand's contract off their hands.

Then if LBJ really wants to come to Dallas you can package Butler + Terry + a pick for him....he likely doesn't want to come to Dallas so you keep Butler + Terry....both who come off the bench now. I re-sign Haywood 1st and then sign Shaq to the MLE.

DONE...let's start the season. Stacked team with youth (Beaubois + Turner) along with a 4 who can backup Dirk now for 15mins a game.

Start:
Kidd
Turner
Marion
Dirk
Shaq/Haywood

Bench:
Butler
Terry
Beaubois
Brand
Haywood/Shaq