PDA

View Full Version : _Mavs over Suns I call it now!_ Psssssst! Spur fans?......

mouse
05-11-2005, 02:14 PM
That's how a real fan talks, I don't wait till after game 2 to make a bold statement.

Unlike fair weather Spur fans ? I don't wait till the 2nd round to put a cheesy flag on my car. I don't wait till the playoffs to greet my team at the airport,
how sad does that look? The spurs must laugh at your ass's trying to suck up at the last minute.

I have faith in my team win or lose you don't se me talking bad about Avery Johnson , you never see me bail out on a team when they are down 0-2 by the rockets. to bad 98% of you in here can't say the same.

So get out your pens Spur fans and take notes on how to be a Real fan. Support your team evey day not just when you want to.

Dirk and Damp will put an ass kicking on that greasy hair'd biooch Nash so bad it might sober up Peter Holt.

And when The Mighty Mighty Mavericks even the series 1-1 after they win by 10 tonight?
you remember you heard it today, now, and not after the game.

I will come back here after tonights ass kicking, and I will want to read how many here give me and my 2005 NBA Championship Mavericks our props.

Or is that to much to ask from so called spur fans?

your not known around the NBA for eating your crow..

http://www.boomspeed.com/woaimouse/sprurs-eat-crow1.jpg

MadDog73
05-11-2005, 02:17 PM
Eh, I think many would not be surprised to see the Mavs win tonight.

I never doubted the Spurs. Spurs WILL be the 2005 Champions. Unless they aren't.
:angel

nkdlunch
05-11-2005, 02:19 PM
I wish I cared about that series.. but I don't :spin

good luck though, I only hope it goes to 7 games

mouse
05-11-2005, 02:20 PM
Eh, I think many would not be surprised to see the Mavs win tonight.

I never doubted the Spurs. Spurs WILL be the 2005 Champions. Unless they aren't.
:angel

Don't make me go to page 10 to see if you, like others wanted pop fired.

Are you sure you said nothing negetive towards any player ?

Cant_Be_Faded
05-11-2005, 02:21 PM
THE MAVERICKS SEASON IS.......

<insert mouse's explosion picture here>

OvEr!!!!

Smackie Chan
05-11-2005, 02:23 PM
I wish I cared about that series.. but I don't :spin

You should care, unless you don't think you will be in semi finals.

good luck though, I only hope it goes to 7 games

wow a classy post! are you sure your a Spurs fan? :smokin

MadDog73
05-11-2005, 02:24 PM
Don't make me go to page 10 to see if you, like others wanted pop fired.

Are you sure you said nothing negetive towards any player ?

Oh, I'm sure you could find some out of context quotes when we lost game 1. But I picked Spurs in 6, and stuck with it (even though I was proved wrong when the Spurs won in 5).

But I'm one of the biggest homers here. I love what Pop has done with the Spurs, and I don't think I ever ragged on Barry too hard. Plus, now he's proving himself.

bigzak25
05-11-2005, 02:24 PM
i'm not worried til the finals. good luck to your mavs mouse...i hope you guys can steal one...your team will get props IF they can win...i think you win game 4 and that's it though...but don't give up hope bro.

polandprzem
05-11-2005, 02:25 PM
Well, so I am in that 2%.

rayray2k8
05-11-2005, 02:26 PM
That's how a real fan talks, I don't wait till after game 2 to make a bold statement.

Unlike fair weather Spur fans ? I don't wait till the 2nd round to put a cheesy flag on my car. I don't wait till the playoffs to greet my team at the airport,
how sad does that look? The spurs must laugh at your ass's trying to suck up at the last minute.

I have faith in my team win or lose you don't se me talking bad about Avery Johnson , you never see me bail out on a team when they are down 0-2 by the rockets. to bad 98% of you in here can't say the same.

So get out your pens Spur fans and take notes on how to be a Real fan. Support your team evey day not just when you want to.

Dirk and Damp will put an ass kicking on that greasy hair'd biooch Nash so bad it might sober up Peter Holt.

And when The Mighty Mighty Mavericks even the series 1-1 after they win by 10 tonight?

I will come back here after tonights ass kicking, and I will want to read how many here give me and my 2005 NBA Championship Mavericks our props.

oh hush up now...
I smell a sun win tonight..
now i HOPE you dont think that the rockets
are like the suns.. When they draw blood, they're like
sharks and go in for the kill my friend..
Instead of focusing on spurs fans and our bad ass flags,
you need to pay more attention to your team where if
they may find themseleves down 0-2.
by the way is that YOU eatin crow?

Smackie Chan
05-11-2005, 02:26 PM
Oh, I'm sure you could find some out of context quotes when we lost game 1. But I picked Spurs in 6, and stuck with it (even though I was proved wrong when the Spurs won in 5).

But I'm one of the biggest homers here. I love what Pop has done with the Spurs, and I don't think I ever ragged on Barry too hard. Plus, now he's proving himself.

If this is true? Then why do you have band wagon fan under your name?

just courious, Thanks for supporting SpursTalk. I wish others would also. :smokin

Dre_7
05-11-2005, 02:31 PM
Actually, I always believed the spurs were gonna win. EVEN after game one against the Nuggets!

MaNuMaNiAc
05-11-2005, 02:31 PM
Someone please remind me why exactly do we let a moron like Mouse on this forum?? The only thing he does is bash on the Spurs. None of his takes are legitimate basketball takes.

nkdlunch
05-11-2005, 02:32 PM

wow a classy post! are you sure your a Spurs fan? :smokin

I wasn't talking to you maltido chino. I was talking to my man Al Sharpton

Dre_7
05-11-2005, 02:34 PM
Someone please remind me why exactly do we let a moron like Mouse on this forum?? The only thing he does is bash on the Spurs. None of his takes are legitimate basketball takes.

Actually I like mouse. His posts are very funny. I geta kick out of it. One of my favorite poster in all honesty.

MadDog73
05-11-2005, 02:34 PM
If this is true? Then why do you have band wagon fan under your name?

just courious, Thanks for supporting SpursTalk. I wish others would also. :smokin

Thanks (I think). The "Bandwagon Fan" is my little inside joke. I was being called that when I first joined SpursTalk, so I figured why not own it?
:D

travis2
05-11-2005, 02:36 PM

Ummmm...helloooooo, rodent...the Spurs are already in the semi finals.

Smackie Chan
05-11-2005, 02:36 PM
oh hush up now...

sorry but I picture my 5th grade math teacher just now :lmao

I smell a sun win tonight..

Brah you couldn't smell a Spam sandwich if it burning in your big lots toaster at your one room Trailer :lmao

now i HOPE you dont think that the rockets
are like the suns.. When they draw blood, they're like
sharks and go in for the kill my friend..

Only time will tell if that is true. after all, what have the suns won latley?

Instead of focusing on spurs fans and our bad ass flags,
you need to pay more attention to your team where if
they may find themseleves down 0-2.

I don't need to focus on the Mavs they will be just fine, I have faith In AJ

as for the Flags? How can you not notice a 1970 Impala with 12 Mexicans all screaming Goh Spurds Goh ! It's a site to see my man. :smokin

by the way is that YOU eatin crow?

That is me after I said the Spurs will beat the lakers in 2000
unlike wannbe Spur fans I know when to eat crow.

DDS4
05-11-2005, 02:38 PM
I think of Mouse as our troll mascot. Always entertaining.

mouse
05-11-2005, 02:42 PM
Someone please remind me why exactly do we let a moron like Mouse on this forum??

The same reason we let your Nick at Night ass in here to call someone a Moron.

The only thing he does is bash on the Spurs. None of his takes are legitimate basketball takes.

I take it you don't read many of sequ spurs two word fuck you posts?

Oh wait... he is a Spurs fans so he gets a pass...

GoSpurs21
05-11-2005, 02:42 PM
real fan?...you mouse?....aren't you the real fan that abandoned the Spurs for the mavs?
some REAL FAN you are

mouse
05-11-2005, 02:43 PM
Actually I like mouse. His posts are very funny. I geta kick out of it. One of my favorite poster in all honesty.

It's people like this ^ that makes SpursTalk worth reading.

Rack him !

Troll
05-11-2005, 02:47 PM
I think of Mouse as our troll mascot. Always entertaining.

So what am I? chopped Liver?

http://thetrolls.net/phpbb2/templates/subSilver/images/logo_phpBB.gif

spur219
05-11-2005, 02:55 PM
Mouse read this carefully.

Suns will win tonight. However the Mavs will win the next 2 at Dallas and then win games 6 and 7. This series will go 7. Suns will win games 1,2, and 5. Dallas will win 3,4,6,7. Write this down cuz that is what will happen. Dallas in 7.

Cant_Be_Faded
05-11-2005, 02:57 PM
mavs = ownnned

Sec24Row7
05-11-2005, 03:01 PM
LoL, "real" fan that says we wait til the second round to put flags up...

Ya know, maybe that's because we know that the playoffs don't really start til the second round and we know we are going deeper...

Mavs on the other hand...

They better celebrate the playoffs while they are here.

Sieze the day.

Celebrate that 7 game win vs the Rockets.

Savor your thrubbing by the suns in game 1.

Your playoff moments are fleeting compared to the Spurs.

We're just getting warmed up.

mouse
05-11-2005, 03:06 PM
Mouse read this carefully.

Suns will win tonight. However the Mavs will win the next 2 at Dallas and then win games 6 and 7. This series will go 7. Suns will win games 1,2, and 5. Dallas will win 3,4,6,7. Write this down cuz that is what will happen. Dallas in 7.

Wow since when did Miss Cleo start posting here? :lmao

we will see if your legit my man....you belong in Vegas. :smokin

spur219
05-11-2005, 03:14 PM
No Mouse the reason I say it because I just think that what will happen. Just for the record I predicted the Rockets and Mavs series correctly from who would win the series to which games the teams would win. So I thought I could take a guess at this one. I analyzed the Rockets and Mavs series from top to bottom and just thought it was the way it would turn out. Pretty good huh? Anyway Dallas will win the series in 7.

mouse
05-11-2005, 03:19 PM
Well then I give you props you know your Ball.

you ever call any of the radio shows?

Jdspur20
05-11-2005, 03:19 PM

if you only lived in dallas mouse, you would see what a real mav fan is, and that is FAIR WEATHER FAN!!!!!!!!

adrienne
05-11-2005, 03:21 PM
Eh, Jd? You know so many Mavs fans, and their true feelings regarding their team, that you can say that all Mavs fans fit into one category?

You must have quite a bit of time on your hands.

mouse
05-11-2005, 03:29 PM
if you only lived in dallas mouse, you would see what a real mav fan is, and that is FAIR WEATHER FAN!!!!!!!!

That is weak, some of the best Spur fans ever live in Holland, and Slovenia.

If your from Dallas? have you ever heard of MavTalk2.0 ?

http://www.mavtalk.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=2;t=004602

spur219
05-11-2005, 03:33 PM
No Mouse I don't call any Radio Shows. Where would I call to though. I live in deep South Texas and can't hear the shows in San Antonio,Houston or Dallas. I have guess a couple of series right though. It's all about analyzing.

Jdspur20
05-11-2005, 03:41 PM
Eh, Jd? You know so many Mavs fans, and their true feelings regarding their team, that you can say that all Mavs fans fit into one category?

You must have quite a bit of time on your hands.

not all, but about 80% of them :spin

adrienne
05-11-2005, 03:42 PM
So, you have 20% of a life;)

Jdspur20
05-11-2005, 03:44 PM
That is weak, some of the best Spur fans ever live in Holland, and Slovenia.

If your from Dallas? have you ever heard of MavTalk2.0 ?

http://www.mavtalk.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=2;t=004602

no, i haven't heard of that, becuase i could care less about reading mavs forums.

Jdspur20
05-11-2005, 03:48 PM
So, you have 20% of a life;)

listen to the radio shows, and read the papers, then you can tell. why are you on a spurs forum when your a mavs fan? maybe its because you have nothing better to do than get on other teams forums. if there's anyone on this board that needs to get a life it is yourself. so :stfu

adrienne
05-11-2005, 03:52 PM
Chill, I was just joking with you....man...

MadDog73
05-11-2005, 03:54 PM
listen to the radio shows, and read the papers, then you can tell. why are you on a spurs forum when your a mavs fan? maybe its because you have nothing better to do than get on other teams forums. if there's anyone on this board that needs to get a life it is yourself. so :stfu

aww, chill out, JD. Like there's anything better to do while waiting for the Suns and Mavs to finish their series.

Let the Mav fans have their fun while it lasts! :elephant

Jdspur20
05-11-2005, 03:54 PM
Chill, I was just joking with you....man...

sorry then, it seemed like you were serious. thats the bad thing about a forum. no hard feelings adrienne. :smokin

duncan2k5
05-11-2005, 03:59 PM
kiss and make up...AHORA!!!!!!!!!

Jdspur20
05-11-2005, 04:00 PM
kiss and make up...AHORA!!!!!!!!!

:lol

Rydia
05-11-2005, 04:23 PM
Okay Okay... I will Admit!

I am a crazed Suns fan at the mo... I want them to win with all my heart...Here's why!

I live in Arizona...if Suns win then I can go to all the games they play the Spurs...and then See the Spurs kick their butts in Person....Sounds great to me

Go suns

and The Spurs!!!

jalbre6
05-11-2005, 04:25 PM
Okay Okay... I will Admit!

I am a crazed Suns fan at the mo... I want them to win with all my heart...Here's why!

I live in Arizona...if Suns win then I can go to all the games they play the Spurs...and then See the Spurs kick their butts in Person....Sounds great to me

Go suns

and The Spurs!!!

Sounds like the same reason us DFW Spurs fans want the Mavs to advance...

Jdspur20
05-11-2005, 04:28 PM

exactly. :spin

Jdspur20
05-11-2005, 04:29 PM
hey jalbre, would you care if i copied that envy pic?

jalbre6
05-11-2005, 04:33 PM
hey jalbre, would you care if i copied that envy pic?

Take it, it's yours. I was about to remove it for another faux movie poster, actually. I won't even watermark it. :lol

Ishta
05-11-2005, 04:38 PM
Let's all hope AJ stays on his feet tonight!!

ONE TEAM, ONE GOAL

tlongII
05-11-2005, 04:46 PM
Whatcha gonna do when Amare runs WILD on YOU?!

http://www.ecst.csuchico.edu/~markro/images/hulk1.jpg

MadDog73
05-11-2005, 05:00 PM
uhh, HULK OUT, I guess! :lol

Rydia
05-11-2005, 05:07 PM
hehe!! Yeah I can definetly see that! If Mavs win then I will be happy for you...but I still am keeping the fingers crossed for the Suns!

mouse
05-11-2005, 08:16 PM
No Mouse I don't call any Radio Shows. Where would I call to though. I live in deep South Texas and can't hear the shows in San Antonio,Houston or Dallas. I have guess a couple of series right though. It's all about analyzing.

With your sport takes? you need to
Call Tony Bruno, and you can hear him on the www....

http://www.1540theticket.com/starting_lineup/tony_bruno/

SequSpur
05-11-2005, 08:17 PM
Tony Bruno sucks.

JustSpurs
05-11-2005, 10:25 PM
Nothing was as sweet watching that huge Spurs flag wave over Dallas last year...I hope Dallas has a Suns flag waiting in the wings.

SequSpur
05-12-2005, 12:33 AM
Mouse was correct.

bigzak25
05-12-2005, 12:35 AM
Rack Mouse !

Dre_7
05-12-2005, 12:36 AM
Good!

Let us sweep, have this series go 7. Get Timmy's ankle as close to 100% as possible. Winner of this series be tired and beat. Spurs go to the finals to face the Pistons!!!

mouse
05-12-2005, 12:41 AM
See you guys in the semi finals.

Cant_Be_Faded
05-12-2005, 12:45 AM
MAVS SEASON IS..................

OvEr

adrienne
05-12-2005, 12:47 AM
You choose until after a win to say that?

Hey, they've got at least 3 more games...:)

mouse
05-12-2005, 12:56 AM
You choose until after a win to say that?

Hey, they've got at least 3 more games...:)

I wasn't sure if your Spurs would get past the Sonics yet.

JustSpurs
05-12-2005, 01:30 AM
Props to Mouse....maybe a Mavs flag is in order for the Suns

Horry For 3!
05-12-2005, 03:06 AM
I've been a Spurs fan for a long time and I always support my team 100%. In the First Round I said the Spurs would win in 5 but I thought Nuggets would get 1 at home. Well after the Game 1 loss which was a fluke, I then said to everyone that the Spurs will win 4 straight and take the series. And yes that is what they did.

MadDog73
05-12-2005, 08:21 AM

Ha-ha! Loser, they only won by 2! :lol

Just kidding. Congrats to the Mavs, I knew they would make this a series. Please, Basketball Gods, let this go to 7!

mouse
05-12-2005, 08:25 AM
Ha-ha! Loser, they only won by 2!

^RACK HIM ^

Sorry that was the beer talking. :smokin but you did get me...
http://www.thetrolls.com/phpbb/images/smiles/icon_werenotworthy.gif

spur219
05-12-2005, 08:28 AM
Damn that win ruined my prediction. But I still say it will go 7.

mouse
05-12-2005, 08:41 AM
I took the game tape out of the VCR around 1230 thinking the game was over, I put the tape in the VCR in the living room so I can rewind and see the game, and I notice there was still 6 seconds on the clock, I don't like to watch the Mavs play live they always lose, But I saw the last 6 seconds live, if that last Suns basket would have went in? I could never forgive myself. If you don't think I can jinx a team? Then I will prove it to you by watching the Spurs play tonight,

GOhttp://www.thetrolls.com/phpbb/images/smiles/icon_lurk.gif GO

NoMoneyDown
05-12-2005, 08:50 AM
If you don't think I can jinx a team? Then I will prove it to you by watching the Spurs play tonight

Cool. Spurs by 20 again, eh?

MadDog73
05-12-2005, 08:51 AM
I took the game tape out of the VCR around 1230 thinking the game was over, I put the tape in the VCR in the living room so I can rewind and see the game, and I notice there was still 6 seconds on the clock, I don't like to watch the Mavs play live they always lose, But I saw the last 6 seconds live, if that last Suns basket would have went in? I could never forgive myself. If you don't think I can jinx a team? Then I will prove it to you by watching the Spurs play tonight,

Wow, you're worse than me. I'll often run out of the room in a close game (I didn't last year, with that god damn 0.4 second shot), but I've never gone so far as tape a game to watch later. How can you stand to watch it all, and not just fast forward to the end?

Question: If you watch the Spurs, are you jinxing us or the Sonics?!?

mouse
05-12-2005, 08:57 AM
Wow, you're worse than me. I'll often run out of the room in a close game (I didn't last year, with that god damn 0.4 second shot), but I've never gone so far as tape a game to watch later. How can you stand to watch it all, and not just fast forward to the end?

If the Mavs lose I don't watch the tape, If they win? I watch the 4th quarter only, unless there is a cool play, or AJ falls on his ass :lmao

Question: If you watch the Spurs, are you jinxing us or the Sonics?!?

That is a good question :smokin

Since I go to Mav talk I can tell the score by the topics. If I read... Dam you DIRK!! AJ Sucks !! or Why is Horn in the Game? That tells me who is losing,

If I read "I knew Finley was the Man" AJ Rules ! or Lets put Horn in for fun? The I know we are winning. :lmao

kskonn
05-12-2005, 10:47 AM
Congratulations!!!!! I am rooting for a 100% all Texas WCF. That always pisses people off when that happens. Plus I hate the suns and I always support texas teams as long as they are not playing the Spurs(then I hate them) so for now go Mavs. C'mon Dirk where have your 40 point games gone.

tlongII
05-12-2005, 12:37 PM
Even a blind Mouse finds a chunk of cheese once in a while.

mouse
05-12-2005, 03:59 PM
Even a blind Mouse finds a chunk of cheese once in a while.

luckly I share it with rats like you.

Amuseddaysleeper
05-12-2005, 04:10 PM
Mouse you're A OK buddy

spurs will win a close one tonight