PDA

View Full Version : Congrats Lakers

mavsfan1000
05-22-2010, 06:27 PM
Suns just can't stop you and the Celtics don't have enough fire power. When will the parade be?

Gutter92
05-22-2010, 06:34 PM
When will the parade be?

Dunno but lakaluva is already buying his "outfit" for it

http://rlv.zcache.com/gay_pride_pink_triangle_tshirt-p235349620120350372ya0n_400.jpg

j.dizzle
05-22-2010, 06:53 PM
I actually watched a few games from the 2008 finals recently..Things that stuck out to me were...
1. Paul Pierce was getting to the rim at will most of the time. Pretty funny that Radmonabitch & Luke Walton were guarding Pierce a lot lmao...Now LA has a thugga Ron to throw his 260lb frame at him.
2. Posey hit a lot of timely three's & defended Kobe very well. Kobe usually has a tougher time when being guarded by longer players.
3. Eddie house also hit a lot of timely three's & was great energy off the bench.
4. PJ Brown was a great veteran coming off the bench & also helped a lot.
5. Leon Powe almost beat LA in one of the games by himself hahaha he kept attacking the rim like a motha fucker & went to the line like 50 times in one game haha.
6. Pau Gasol's offensive skills are even more ridiculous now & he doesnt play as soft anymore.
7. Bynum not anchoring the paint made it a hell of a lot easier for Boston to get easy buckets.

Only difference I see for Boston is that Rondo is a lot better now. The celtics also still play great team defense but KG, Pierce & Allen looked much quicker 2 years ago.

Ghazi
05-22-2010, 07:10 PM
lol, Bynum not anchoring the paint

dude plays what, 15-20 minutes per gaem?

nigga please.

Lakers may win this series, but it wont be because Glassnum is there.

Venti Quattro
05-22-2010, 08:06 PM
I actually watched a few games from the 2008 finals recently..Things that stuck out to me were...
1. Paul Pierce was getting to the rim at will most of the time. Pretty funny that Radmonabitch & Luke Walton were guarding Pierce a lot lmao...Now LA has a thugga Ron to throw his 260lb frame at him.
2. Posey hit a lot of timely three's & defended Kobe very well. Kobe usually has a tougher time when being guarded by longer players.
3. Eddie house also hit a lot of timely three's & was great energy off the bench.
5. Leon Powe almost beat LA in one of the games by himself hahaha he kept attacking the rim like a motha fucker & went to the line like 50 times in one game haha.
6. Pau Gasol's offensive skills are even more ridiculous now & he doesnt play as soft anymore.
7. Bynum not anchoring the paint made it a hell of a lot easier for Boston to get easy buckets.

Only difference I see for Boston is that Rondo is a lot better now. The celtics also still play great team defense but KG, Pierce & Allen looked much quicker 2 years ago.
Sam Cassell's also not there anymore. He also killed the Lakers with timely hits. I wish we got Leon Powe during the free agent season last year. That would make Bynum ABSOLUTELY tradeable.

LnGrrrR
05-22-2010, 10:06 PM
I'd say that Big Baby and Perkins are better players now than then.

Rogue
05-22-2010, 10:11 PM
you forget the juicy-saturated Doc Rivers scene, bullfan1000.

SomeCallMeTim
05-22-2010, 11:31 PM

Lakers aren't as good a 3-point shooting team now. Kobe and Fisher both had down seasons, Farmar was Farmar, and Vujacic had a great season then. They miss that part of their offense. Whether the tradeoff for a much better defense is worth it remains to be seen.