PDA

View Full Version : Suns and Magic

SpursDynasty
05-22-2010, 08:46 PM
1. What is Orlando even doing in the ECF? What a pathetic showing from a team that supposedly has the Defensive Player of the Year. As I've said in the past, Dwight Howard is overrated. And to be DPOY, an All-Star, and on the All-NBA First Team and All-Defensive First Team? Good going idiot. You can win all those regular season awards but can't do shit when it counts. I'm glad to see the Celtics shitting on a team that thought bringing in Vince Carter instead of keeping Hedo Turkoglu would get the job done. No trash talking here though, no one expected Orlando to win this series. But at least give fans their money's worth and play a damn game instead of being useless out there.

2. This Suns team in the WCF's may possibly be the worst NBA team in history to make a conference finals series. Not much to say here. Amare is done, Nash is done, Richardson is done, time to rebuild. Making a couple of jump shots does not mean you're good enough to be in the conference finals. What happened to Dragic? I thought he was supposed to be good?

TampaDude
05-22-2010, 08:48 PM
The Celtics and the Lakers are just shooting some shots...just beating teams they're supposed to beat...no surprises here... :D

Venti Quattro
05-22-2010, 08:50 PM
I'm starting to think like Orlando just got lucky with their 1st and 2nd rounds.

4>0rings
05-22-2010, 09:00 PM
1. What is Orlando even doing in the ECF? What a pathetic showing from a team that supposedly has the Defensive Player of the Year. As I've said in the past, Dwight Howard is overrated. And to be DPOY, an All-Star, and on the All-NBA First Team and All-Defensive First Team? Good going idiot. You can win all those regular season awards but can't do shit when it counts. I'm glad to see the Celtics shitting on a team that thought bringing in Vince Carter instead of keeping Hedo Turkoglu would get the job done. No trash talking here though, no one expected Orlando to win this series. But at least give fans their money's worth and play a damn game instead of being useless out there.

2. This Suns team in the WCF's may possibly be the worst NBA team in history to make a conference finals series. Not much to say here. Amare is done, Nash is done, Richardson is done, time to rebuild. Making a couple of jump shots does not mean you're good enough to be in the conference finals. What happened to Dragic? I thought he was supposed to be good?
Every team has shown a pathetic performance except the Celts.

DJ Mbenga
05-22-2010, 09:08 PM

what are your thoughts on the spurs then?

DAF86
05-22-2010, 09:52 PM

They just missed some shots.

sefant77
05-22-2010, 09:53 PM
Playoffs are 50% about matchups....

eyeh8u
05-22-2010, 10:02 PM

the best team to get swept by the worst team to ever make it to the conference finals