PDA

View Full Version : Lakerfan literally shatting bricks

4>0rings
05-22-2010, 08:57 PM
Lakerfan been real quite about the success of the Celtics and the absolute curb stomping they are giving Orlando.

Bostons going to add another trophy over the Lakers 10 and Stern, West, and Pau can't stop it either. Celtics in 4 in the finals.

DJ Mbenga
05-22-2010, 09:09 PM
there is nothing to be quite about. the game is so bad thats why we are all quiet

4>0rings
05-22-2010, 09:11 PM
:lol This is true.

j.dizzle
05-22-2010, 09:11 PM
Lakerfan been real quite about the success of the Celtics and the absolute curb stomping they are giving Orlando.

Bostons going to add another trophy over the Lakers 10 and Stern, West, and Pau can't stop it either. Celtics in 4 in the finals.
:lmao

Giuseppe
05-22-2010, 09:13 PM
True, at least you whimpered with the Suns 10 inches in that Spur's ass.

ha, ha.

4>0rings
05-22-2010, 09:15 PM
True, at least you whimpered with the Suns 10 inches in that Spur's ass.

ha, ha.This is about Lakers and Celts. Take your dildo talk elsewhere.

adidas11
05-22-2010, 09:17 PM
The Lakers have 15 titles, not ten.

4>0rings
05-22-2010, 09:18 PM

Giuseppe
05-22-2010, 09:18 PM
This is about Lakers and Celts. Take your dildo talk elsewhere.

Go back and fuck your mother some more.

ginobili's bald spot
05-22-2010, 09:20 PM
This thread is a reach. By the way, it's spelled quiet not "quite".

BadOdor
05-22-2010, 09:24 PM
spur fan living through other teams, nothing to see here.

LnGrrrR
05-22-2010, 09:26 PM
Lots of Laker fans predicted the Celtics making it to the Finals, even when most C's fans were dubious.

Of course, I'm pretty sure that it was half-prediction, half-wanting-revenge, but I can't fault them for that.

Giuseppe
05-22-2010, 09:27 PM
spur fan living through other teams, nothing to see here.

I'll handle this weenie's shit. C'mon, 4, come ta Pappy.

Killakobe81
05-22-2010, 09:27 PM
Who cares Celts look good. In one of the threads last week I asked some Laker fans if they were worried about Celts ...I say Lakers in 7 some agreed others said 5 or 6 ...

What more do you want?

"oh we are sooo scared ...we are staying up late cuz we cant sleep with worry"

"I said an extra prayer at church that Rondo sleeps with Paul Pierce's mom"

Look I respect Boston they beat us in '08 and '84 ...they made a habit of beating us in the FINALS BEFORE I started watching the NBA ...

I think we can beat thenm but Bynum's injury makes me nervous ....we will see.

Killakobe81
05-22-2010, 09:30 PM
Lots of Laker fans predicted the Celtics making it to the Finals, even when most C's fans were dubious.

YEP!

Of course, I'm pretty sure that it was half-prediction, half-wanting-revenge, but I can't fault them for that.

Not me, if healthy, I thought Celts, Magic and Spurs would be the best teams outside of the Lakers.

Lakers are NOT healthy but I was right about them (making Finals) and the others EXCEPT the Spurs ... (fixed)

Celts just showing what we thought in PRE-SEASON ...
People forget that they were favorites by a lot of people in the EAST ...

Only excuseI made in this thread ...

Giuseppe
05-22-2010, 09:34 PM
Killa, you can't start that "NOT healthy" shit now. It's weak & puny. We're gonna take arn' and try and beat there'n. And if we do, it'll be a little slice of heaven. And if we don't, it's gonna be pure Hell.

Now, act like somebody, goddamnit!

LnGrrrR
05-22-2010, 09:38 PM
Killa, you can't start that "NOT healthy" shit now. It's weak & puny. We're gonna take arn' and try and beat there'n. And if we do, it'll be a little slice of heaven. And if we don't, it's gonna be pure Hell.

I'll agree with the "not healthy" thing if you're referring to Bynum. You get one pass... if he's injured again, well hey, them's the breaks. If the Celtics have to wait for Bynum to be healthy for a series then the Finals might not be held until August.

midnightpulp
05-22-2010, 09:39 PM
Celts look freakin' unstoppable right now. If the Finals started Monday, Boston would have to the favorite going in.

That said, anything could happen. We we're talking about Orlando looking unbeatable just a week ago. Rondo could shrivel up in the Finals, as could Pierce. You just never know.

Killakobe81
05-22-2010, 09:42 PM

I am not starting anything Culburn ...

Celts underperformed because of injuries ...true or false?

Bynum is injured ... true or false?

I wont mention Kobe because if yuou play you are hurting but NOT injured in IMHO ...

But not making excuses for Celts or Lakers ...

Just saying that celts underperformed due to INJURY READ my post!!!

Giuseppe
05-22-2010, 09:43 PM
I'll agree with the "not healthy" thing if you're referring to Bynum. You get one pass... if he's injured again, well hey, them's the breaks. If the Celtics have to wait for Bynum to be healthy for a series then the Finals might not be held until August.

There are no passes. No excuses, ever. Injuries are part of the deal. You just have to hope you ain't on the short end of that stick.

The Lakers knew last June his knee was fucked up and they chose to pass on it. It was a reckless decision. A needless one as well.

Regret ain't gonna beat the Celtics though. Got to end the Suns, sit down, look at film and get on with it.

Killakobe81
05-22-2010, 09:46 PM
There are no passes. No excuses, ever. Injuries are part of the deal. You just have to hope you ain't on the short end of that stick.

The Lakers knew last June his knee was fucked up and they chose to pass on it. It was a reckless decision. A needless one as well.

Regret ain't gonna beat the Celtics though. Got to end the Suns, sit down, look at film and get on with it.

I agree ...Culburn why are you JUMPING on me?

I HATE when people say we were lucky winning it last year ...overcoming obstacles is a HUGE part of winning a title.

Thing i like is Celts will be favored this time ... so we will see what happens.

LnGrrrR
05-22-2010, 09:49 PM

I HATE when people say we were lucky winning it last year ...overcoming obstacles is a HUGE part of winning a title.

Thing i like is Celts will be favored this time ... so we will see what happens.

Celts won't be favored. Lakers have been crushing the Suns, and will be 5 or 6 pt favorites.

Venti Quattro
05-22-2010, 09:51 PM
Celts won't be favored. Lakers have been crushing the Suns, and will be 5 or 6 pt favorites.

Lakers have been the only one crushing teams? See gm 5 BOS-CLE and gm 3 BOS-ORL

Giuseppe
05-22-2010, 09:52 PM

Killa, I ain't fit company tonite. I'm in a bad mood, too much caffeine too early and too often today. Sorry fellow.

LnGrrrR
05-22-2010, 09:53 PM
Lakers have been the only one crushing teams? See gm 5 BOS-CLE and gm 3 BOS-ORL

That's my point though. Celts and Lakers have both been crushing teams, so that evens out, and Lakers remain the favorites as they were most of the season.

TampaDude
05-22-2010, 09:54 PM
Scrubs in...

midnightpulp
05-22-2010, 09:57 PM

Possibly, but I don't think it's justified.

Lakers are being fed some ideal matchups right now while Boston was supposed to lose to Cleveland and to Orlando. On paper, you guys aren't supposed to beat those teams, but everybody knew the Lakers would have a relative easy time with Phoenix and Utah.

TheManFromAcme
05-22-2010, 10:01 PM
Killa, I ain't fit company tonite. I'm in a bad mood, too much caffeine too early and too often today. Sorry fellow.

Cul,

So your currently in the middle of one of them crashes eh?

Killa just pointing some things out. He don't mean any harm

45 bank shot
05-22-2010, 10:06 PM
lakers are gonna win, end of story

SomeCallMeTim
05-22-2010, 10:07 PM
OP literally has no idea what the word "literally" means.

TheManFromAcme
05-22-2010, 10:10 PM
That's my point though. Celts and Lakers have both been crushing teams, so that evens out, and Lakers remain the favorites as they were most of the season.

Your boys looking good Ln. I just think all of the Celts series were better preparations than the Lakers by a decent margin except maybe our series with OKC. Those young-uns could give any team in the league headaches and was the series that put the fire in the Lakers a$$e$. That one series against OKC may just be one that helps us against the Celts.

We gotta get out of PHX first though. Congrats on your win.:toast

TampaDude
05-22-2010, 10:11 PM
Should be a good finals...BEAT LA!!!

LnGrrrR
05-22-2010, 10:23 PM
OP literally has no idea what the word "literally" means.

LnGrrrR
05-22-2010, 10:24 PM
Your boys looking good Ln. I just think all of the Celts series were better preparations than the Lakers by a decent margin except maybe our series with OKC. Those young-uns could give any team in the league headaches and was the series that put the fire in the Lakers a$$e$. That one series against OKC may just be one that helps us against the Celts.

We gotta get out of PHX first though. Congrats on your win.:toast

You guys step up your game to the competition. I'm not going to assume you won't do it for the Finals.

Capt Bringdown
05-22-2010, 10:27 PM
The Celtics appear to be playing inspired ball while the Lakers are on cruise control.

I think HCA will be key & the Lakers will prevail. Artest just might prove to be the sage pickup of last year's off-season.

j.dizzle
05-22-2010, 10:29 PM
Staples center gonna be ape shit crazy for once hahaha the fans have been waiting for this since game 6. Cant wait, homecourt is HUGE, teams hookin up LA for the past 2 seasons lmao.

TheManFromAcme
05-22-2010, 10:30 PM
You guys step up your game to the competition. I'm not going to assume you won't do it for the Finals.

Should we both meet, I'd like to see both teams with their "A" games.
Is it just me Ln, or do you get this feeling deep down in your gut that should both our teams meet, that baby is going 6 or more than likely 7?

Win or lose, I want a epic series one for the ages. :toast

LnGrrrR
05-22-2010, 10:31 PM
Should we both meet, I'd like to see both teams with their "A" games.
Is it just me Ln, or do you get this feeling deep down in your gut that should both our teams meet, that baby is going 6 or more than likely 7?

Win or lose, I want a epic series one for the ages. :toast

I could definitely see this going 6 games. Then again, I've been off all playoffs. :D

j.dizzle
05-22-2010, 10:31 PM
The Celtics appear to be playing inspired ball while the Lakers are on cruise control.

I think HCA will be key & the Lakers will prevail. Artest just might prove to be the sage pickup of last year's off-season.
:toast Ron Ron will play like his life is on the line. Pretty crazy how Ron went into the shower & talked to kobe after game 6 & now he'll most likely get his chance to prove himself. Gonna be fuckin sickkk

TheManFromAcme
05-22-2010, 10:36 PM
I could definitely see this going 6 games. Then again, I've been off all playoffs. :D

Like many of us in here, I never wrote off the Celts. The resounding defeat you guys laid on the Cavs only substantiated what I always knew about the Celts and that was when completely healthy or close to it, the Celts were the real champs of the EC. No way was I going to buy a complete and utter decline from your '08 squad. Too much talent on that team. Ainge and Doc proving many wrong these days. (:blah = pundits)

tlongII
05-22-2010, 10:38 PM
Fuck the Lakers and Fuck the Celtics. I seriously hate both teams. I would have no idea who to root for because I wish they both would lose. Still would make compelling TV though...

TheManFromAcme
05-22-2010, 10:42 PM
Fuck the Lakers and Fuck the Celtics. I seriously hate both teams. I would have no idea who to root for because I wish they both would lose. Still would make compelling TV though...

...tell us tlong, "how do you really feel"? :rolleyes

Man buddy, your really sour these days aren't you?

Fear not though, hopefully you get your team COMPLETELY healthy next season and make that long awaited noise.

duhoh
05-23-2010, 12:07 AM
...tell us tlong, "how do you really feel"? :rolleyes

Man buddy, your really sour these days aren't you?

Fear not though, hopefully you get your team COMPLETELY healthy next season and make that long awaited noise.

not as long as oden is there :lol

balli
05-23-2010, 12:11 AM
By the way, it's spelled quiet not "quite".
And by 'literally' he really meant 'figuratively'. Sorry board, pet peeve of mine watching the word 'literally' get thrown around as is it were the antonym of what it actually means.

edit: apologies for the un-originality and redundancy, with respects to SomeCallMeTim, I didn't read page 2 before posting. :depressed

4>0rings
05-23-2010, 12:15 AM
And by 'literally' he really meant 'figuratively'. Sorry board, pet peeve of mine watching the word 'literally' get thrown around as is it were the antonym of what it actually means.It was a minor joke play on words. Didn't mean to upset the way of life around here.

balli
05-23-2010, 12:16 AM
It was a minor joke play on words. Didn't mean to upset the way of life around here.
I didn't say it upset the way of life around here. I said it was a pet peeve. Which literally means, a minor annoyance.

MateoNeygro
05-23-2010, 12:58 AM
Go Celtics! The lesser of two evils.

MateoNeygro
05-23-2010, 01:01 AM
If Rondo continues playing like this I'll take Celtics in 7. If he shrivels under the pressure I'll take Lakeshow in 6.

D. Nile
05-23-2010, 01:20 AM
Butchers, course yer Lakers would shizz bricks, mates. Me Spurs are resting their plates and be tip-top shape, I dae believe, for a glorious romp once they meet those gingers.

Poofs are poofs and ye can quote me on that, muccas.

Toodle pip!

bostonguy
05-23-2010, 01:35 AM
Damn what an asskicking. I am stunned tonight was that easy. LA better take care of Phoenix. I want them to sweep the suns and get that series over with. I want this matchup to be official already.

4>0rings
05-23-2010, 01:38 AM
Butchers, course yer Lakers would shizz bricks, mates. Me Spurs are resting their plates and be tip-top shape, I dae believe, for a glorious romp once they meet those gingers.

Poofs are poofs and ye can quote me on that, muccas.

Toodle pip!

http://thesexypolitico.files.wordpress.com/2009/12/bill-cosby.jpg

florige
05-23-2010, 01:40 AM
Like many of us in here, I never wrote off the Celts. The resounding defeat you guys laid on the Cavs only substantiated what I always knew about the Celts and that was when completely healthy or close to it, the Celts were the real champs of the EC. No way was I going to buy a complete and utter decline from your '08 squad. Too much talent on that team. Ainge and Doc proving many wrong these days. (:blah = pundits)

Or just playing "old and hurt" until the playoffs start. Regular season means crap nowadays as long as you manage you way into the playoffs. That intimidation factor is gone.

Mel_13
05-23-2010, 01:40 AM
Damn what an asskicking. I am stunned tonight was that easy. LA better take care of Phoenix. I want them to sweep the suns and get that series over with. I want this matchup to be official already.

After the recent disappointing efforts by the Sox and the Pats, it looks like you have a real winner with these Celts. Back to back destruction of 61 and 59 win teams without HCA is truly impressive.

lefty
05-23-2010, 01:41 AM
10 in L.A :D

Allanon
05-23-2010, 03:45 AM
I told Lngrrr a while ago that I'd eat crow if the Celtics put up a better fight against the Lakers than the Thunda did in round 1.

You could argue that every team in the East this year flat out choked (outside of the Bulls and Celtics).

Boston's just doing what a veteran ex-champion team is supposed to do.

SomeCallMeTim
05-23-2010, 01:43 PM
Fuck the Lakers and Fuck the Celtics. I seriously hate both teams. I would have no idea who to root for because I wish they both would lose...

Easy. Root for the meteor.