PDA

View Full Version : Mikai Returns

Gatita
05-11-2005, 02:17 PM
Mikai Returns
Facing His Parents and Dr. Phil

Mikai's admitted to sexually touching his 4-year-old sister and being sexually inappropriate with other underage girls. Now that he's spent two months in treatment, can his parents trust him again? And can he turn his life around?

Brad and Kenda fear that their adult son, Mikai, has been inappropriate with girls as young as 13, and may have even molested his own sister when she was 2 years old.

Mikai denies the allegations made by his family, and explains that his past experiences have confused him sexually.

Mikai willingly meets with Jamie Skeeters, president of the California Association of Polygraph Examiners, who will be administering Mikai's polygraph test. Mr. Skeeters is one of only 50 examiners in the country who is certified to test sexual offenders.

"You understand that this is a very scientific process. That's why it's taken so very long. And before this test was given, there was a lot of background information explained to you. Definitions about what 'sexual' meant, about what 'molestation' meant, so there's no confusion about what the questions were or what the results were," Dr. Phil makes clear to Mikai. The first question asked to Mikai was whether or not he ever touched his sister's vagina or breasts with the pre-understanding that this was meant as a sexual activity. "Your answer was 'no,' and the results indicate strong deception on your part. The results indicate that you have in fact touched her in a sexual way on her vagina and/or breasts."

He reads more answers from the test. When Mikai was asked if he ever had sex with anyone against her will or if he ever had sex with anyone under the age of 14, he said no; the test results revealed clear deception for both. He was asked if he was lying when he said that he was molested at age 9 by an older female, and the result was inconclusive.

They are going to show what has happened since he has been released from treatment. They are also going to reveal something about his mother. It might be that she was the one who molested Mikai. Either way, a very sad and sickening story.

T Park
05-11-2005, 02:37 PM
take all the child molesters, round em up, drop em off on an island.

fence off the island, let em fend for themselves.

Get the sickos out of my country.

Gatita
05-11-2005, 02:39 PM
George Carlin has been saying that for years now. But, he wanted to use the state of Kansas instead. :lol

T Park
05-11-2005, 02:43 PM
Sure, Kansas, what the hell, living on an island would be like paradise.

fence of Kansas or Wyoming, and put all the sick fuckers there.

Carlin for being a self described liberal, sure leans to the right on alot of subjects.

Especially when he called Hillary Clinton a carpet muching lesbian carpet bagger.

Gatita
05-11-2005, 02:45 PM
Especially when he called Hillary Clinton a carpet muching lesbian carpet bagger.

I remember that. His whole CD is filled with a bunch filth spewing out of his mouth. :lmao

Cant_Be_Faded
05-11-2005, 02:56 PM
i disagree

hillary clinton is a carpet munching lesbian Reverse carpet bagger

mmmmmmmm carpettt

SpursWoman
05-11-2005, 04:19 PM
a carpet munching lesbian

Isn't that somewhat redundant? :lol

tekdragon
05-11-2005, 05:18 PM
Gatita...you got a link to this article? I think my wife was telling me about this story, she might be interested in reading it.

Gatita
05-11-2005, 05:21 PM
Gatita...you got a link to this article? I think my wife was telling me about this story, she might be interested in reading it.

It is on Dr. Phil's Website. www.drphil.com

Ed Helicopter Jones
05-11-2005, 05:25 PM
Sure, Kansas, what the hell, living on an island would be like paradise.

fence of Kansas or Wyoming, and put all the sick fuckers there.

I like Wyoming. Nice state. Cold, but nice. Pick another state please.

T Park
05-11-2005, 05:26 PM
kansas and north dakota.

Spurminator
05-11-2005, 05:29 PM
http://img146.echo.cx/img146/7135/26916wj.gif

Is it just me, or are emoticons starting to look more and more like Lego Men?

Ed Helicopter Jones
05-11-2005, 05:30 PM
kansas and north dakota.

Thanks T! :lol

Gatita
05-11-2005, 05:33 PM
http://img146.echo.cx/img146/7135/26916wj.gif

Is it just me, or are emoticons starting to look more and more like Lego Men?

Leave the Marachis alone. :lol

TPark, I believe Carlin mentioned both of those states to house child molestors and the like.

T Park
05-11-2005, 05:58 PM
i didnt know that.

Me and carlin are on the same plain.

Sans the whine and vicodin of course for me.

Gatita
05-11-2005, 06:02 PM
i didnt know that.

Me and carlin are on the same plain.

Sans the whine and vicodin of course for me.

Carlin figures useless states like Kansas and the Dakotas were up for grabs when it came to his plan. He figured no one gave a rat's ass about those states. :lol

Didn't know he was a vicodin addict.

T Park
05-11-2005, 06:05 PM
yeah he just got admitted this winter???

Cant remember, I do remember that he put himself into the drunk tank.

Gatita
05-11-2005, 06:13 PM
No wonder he is so bitchy! :lol

T Park
05-11-2005, 06:14 PM
Hes bitchy cause he makes alot of money.

He makes alot of money cause hes bitchy.

Sniff, Its a vicious cycle- Fat Bastard

Gatita
05-11-2005, 06:17 PM
Hes bitchy cause he makes alot of money.

He makes alot of money cause hes bitchy.

Sniff, Its a vicious cycle- Fat Bastard

:lmao

E20
05-11-2005, 06:19 PM
OMG, George Skeeter.
:lol