PDA

View Full Version : Well, well, well, like I thought all along Bynum>Howard.

21_Dickings
05-23-2010, 01:48 AM
This is the best center in the league? :rollin

Remember when all you retards were saying things like: "Drew will get dominated by Howard" "Drew ain't in Howard's league" "What's Drew gonna do against Howard?" "Drew's fragile body will shatter when Howard dunks on him" :lol

I like how all the former Howard slurpers along with the Drew haters are now changing their tune like a fuckin quarter jukebox. Not me. I called this shit, been listening to the same song from the get-go.

I mean, seriously. 7 and 7 on 30% against Kendrick Perkins and the king of the buffet Glen Davis? Here Baby Drew is absolutely dominating a ferocious Phoenix line while "Superman" can't even manage a double freakin' double against two guys who probably enter pie eating contests in their spare time.

This clown who'd rather admire his own shit-eating smile than develop a post game is supposed to be competition for the best 22 year old center of all-time? Gimmie a break.

From here on out I don't want this scrub's name mentioned in the same breath as Baby Drew.

BRHornet45
05-23-2010, 01:52 AM
son I'll co-sign the fact that Bynum is better than Howard, but then again ... that doesn't take much. Howard is the most overrated player in the NBA .... and yes I'm counting Kobe as well.

to be honest with you, Howard truly isn't even a top 25 player in the NBA right now.

21_Dickings
05-23-2010, 01:56 AM
son I'll co-sign the fact that Bynum is better than Howard, but then again ... that doesn't take much. Howard is the most overrated player in the NBA .... and yes I'm counting Kobe as well.

God bless, son. You know your basketball.

And yeah, Kobe is extremely overrated. Always hogging and taking away touches that could be going to Drew in the post. I love Kobe, mind you, greatest of all time, but if he knows what's good for him, he'll wipe his feet and hop on Drew's coattails.

BRHornet45
05-23-2010, 01:57 AM
God bless, son. You know your basketball.

And yeah, Kobe is extremely overrated. Always hogging and taking away touches that could be going to Drew in the post. I love Kobe, mind you, greatest of all time, but if he knows what's good for him, he'll wipe his feet and hop on Drew's coattails.

Taurasi > Bryant

mavsfan1000
05-23-2010, 01:58 AM
Dwight Howard is the ultimate role player but not a player to build the team around. He needs a Kobe type player.

lefty
05-23-2010, 01:59 AM
They are both pussies

#1 Timmys Fan
05-23-2010, 02:00 AM

You forgot to include Chris "I can't even lead my team to the playoffs" Paul. BTW JJ Hickson cock slapped your ass in that other thread. I'm not surprised you stopped showing your face in there after that.

BRHornet45
05-23-2010, 02:00 AM
You forgot to include Chris "I can't even lead my team to the playoffs" Paul. BTW JJ Hickson cock slapped your ass in that other thread. I'm not surprised you stopped showing your face in there after that.

lol you bitch made faggot Paul was hurt half the year. seriously I hope you burn in hell.

BUMP
05-23-2010, 02:01 AM
to be honest with you, Howard truly isn't even a top 25 player in the NBA right now.

What exactly qualified you and/or how did you get the privilege to say one of the most retarded statements of all time?

BRHornet45
05-23-2010, 02:07 AM
What exactly qualified you and/or how did you get the privilege to say one of the most retarded statements of all time?

son please tell me why Howard is SOOOO deserving of being in the top 25? the dude just flat out sucks.

BUMP
05-23-2010, 02:13 AM
son please tell me why Howard is SOOOO deserving of being in the top 25? the dude just flat out sucks.

:rolleyes

Maybe because he leads the league in rebounding and blocked shots along with being in the top 20 in points scored.

Just for laughs, i'd love to see your list of the 25 that are better

lefty
05-23-2010, 02:14 AM
:rolleyes

Maybe because he leads the league in rebounding and blocked shots along with being in the top 20 in points scored.

Just for laughs, i'd love to see your list of the 25 that are better
1. Gortat
2. Gortat
3. Gortat

24. Gortat
25. Bonner

4>0rings
05-23-2010, 02:25 AM
Put Bynum on the Magic and they won't even make the playoffs. Put Howard on the Lakers and 82 win ecstacy.

LnGrrrR
05-23-2010, 02:34 AM
I mean, seriously. 7 and 7 on 30% against Kendrick Perkins and the king of the buffet Glen Davis? Here Baby Drew is absolutely dominating a ferocious Phoenix line while "Superman" can't even manage a double freakin' double against two guys who probably enter pie eating contests in their spare time.

Howard's struggles against Perkins are well-known. We'll see if Bynum is able to do any better. At least Bynum has some post moves and somewhat of a midrange jumper.

MateoNeygro
05-23-2010, 05:11 AM
Howard not a top 25 player? FAIL. Dude's defense puts him on that list easy.

Giuseppe
05-23-2010, 07:55 AM
Put Bynum on the Magic and they won't even make the playoffs. Put Howard on the Lakers and 82 win ecstacy.

Put Amare behind Duncan and you have homasexual ecstacy.

Ghazi
05-23-2010, 12:10 PM
It's funny how BR Hornet likes to bash all other superstars, when in fact CP3 is the biggest phony "superstar" of them all.

BlackSwordsMan
05-23-2010, 12:16 PM
I thought duncan was the best center of the league

spursfan1000
05-23-2010, 12:17 PM
I havent watched much of the Lakers or Magic this season, but id still want Dwight Howard over Andrew Bynum, Andrew Bynum is very injury prone and always finds himself out of action atleast a month every year and Dwight Howard is rarely ever injured. Dwight is beast at boards and blocking, Bynum is solid at boards and blocking,people forget how much pressure that Dwight has on him, Vince Carter is no Kobe, Reshard Lewis is no Pau Gasol, and Barnes for sure aint no Artest. Bynum is the 4th best player on the lakers starting lineup, which makes it easier for him to score because all the pressure will be on Kobe.

spursfan1000
05-23-2010, 12:19 PM
First of all, there is only one superstar in the league, and that's Kobe. James had his chance, but he's fallen back into the all-star category.

:lmao

mogrovejo
05-23-2010, 02:19 PM
Howard's struggles against Perkins are well-known.

Bynum's struggles against Perkins may be just as well-known.

DJ Mbenga
05-23-2010, 02:54 PM
this troll is more annoying than the original blessing

Amaso
05-23-2010, 03:07 PM
It's funny how BR Hornet likes to bash all other superstars, when in fact CP3 is the biggest phony "superstar" of them all.

Who even considers Paul a superstar? :lol

j.dizzle
05-23-2010, 04:01 PM
Bynum averaged 17 & 10 vs boston this year..ppl give perkins a lot of credit for stopping Dwight but thats not very hard to do when "superman" cant even make a simple layup off a spin lmao. Gasols skinny ass had no problems guarding dwight in the finals last year.

DPG21920
05-23-2010, 09:01 PM
2 points, 4 fouls for Bynum tonight.

rayjayjohnson
05-24-2010, 04:11 AM
bynum sure showed his worth tonight.

howard>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>bynum

tdunk21
05-24-2010, 07:19 AM
thread starter is dumb for thinkin bynum>dwight......lol

picc84
05-24-2010, 08:27 AM
All-star Bynum just stacking the team he's supposed to stack.

Giuseppe
05-24-2010, 10:57 AM
howard>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>bynum

Bynum shoving Howard into a Florida hole a year ago notwithstanding.

HeyIt'sMe
05-27-2010, 11:20 AM
Howard is averaging 20/10 with 3 blocks on 55% shooting against the best defensive team and best post defender in the league. Andrew Bynum isn't even averaging 10 PPG against the Suns.

Never compare Andrew Bynum to Dwight Howard ever again. Thank you.