PDA

View Full Version : Ron Ron vs Pierce

j.dizzle
05-23-2010, 10:50 AM
Sons, Ron has been on his best behavior all playoffs. He's playing pretty damn well but he's acting like a normal human being. Are we gonna see crazy Ron if its Bos/LA? hahaa..I want this mother fucker to go ape shit :lol. Pierce is gonna feel all 260lbs on his back if the refs let them play. :toast

BadOdor
05-23-2010, 11:05 AM
Artest gonna bully a nigga.

Will Hunting
05-23-2010, 11:14 AM
lookit fuckstick, da troof is gonna be the only one bullying a nigga.

MateoNeygro
05-23-2010, 11:16 AM
Pierce has been stabbed nine times including once in the neck if I'm not mistaken. I highly doubt anything Ron does will really have an effect on Pierce, especially "bullying" Lol dude almost died, I doubt Artest can bring that kind of Defensive Intensity to where Pierce thinks he might die. Lol but if anyone can it'll be RonRon.

Giuseppe
05-23-2010, 11:18 AM
Though gettin' all pussyfied in the '08 Finals kinda puts a chink in Pierce's facade.

MateoNeygro
05-23-2010, 11:56 AM
Call it what you want but if you were to get stabbed 9 times I doubt you'd even be around to talk all the shit you do through a computer on the internet. Pierce was stabbed 9 times and continued to play Professional Basketball.

Giuseppe
05-23-2010, 12:00 PM
Call it what you want but if you were to get stabbed 9 times I doubt you'd even be around to talk all the shit you do through a computer on the internet. Pierce was stabbed 9 times and continued to play Professional Basketball.

Perhaps, but, if I'd a been stabbed that many times I'd be damned if I'd fake an injury, cry like a baby, permit myself to be carted off and then return minutes later in order to goose the gate.

hitmanyr2k
05-23-2010, 12:02 PM
Pierce is too crafty for Artest to bully. This isn't Durant we're talking about. If Artest gets up on Pierce he'll be flopping and flailing all series to bait the refs into foul calls. I think Pierce is more established than Artest in the eyes of the officials so I think the "neck snap" move is going to get a lot of play and keep Artest on his toes.

MateoNeygro
05-23-2010, 12:09 PM
Perhaps, but, if I'd a been stabbed that many times I'd be damned if I'd fake an injury, cry like a baby, permit myself to be carted off and then return minutes later in order to goose the gate.

Hahahha fair enough.

hitmanyr2k
05-23-2010, 12:19 PM
Back to Back, it's written.

Back to back beatdown by Boston in the Finals? Definitely. Boston's size and physical nature neutralizes Gasol. And since Boston is a damn good rebounding team no more offensive rebounds and 2nd chance points for the Lakers. To me that amounts to Boston whoopin LA's ass in the Finals again.

Ghazi
05-23-2010, 12:22 PM
This will be a true test of whether or not Gasol's newfound toughness is real or a byproduct of the No D Western Conference frontlines.

The only frontline that had the size/physicality to at least contest the Lakers was the Mavs. Unfortunately, between Dan Crawford, George Hill's luck shooting, and Carlisle not unleashing French Allah, we never got to see it play out.

djohn2oo8
05-23-2010, 12:34 PM
This will be a true test of whether or not Gasol's newfound toughness is real or a byproduct of the No D Western Conference frontlines.

The only frontline that had the size/physicality to at least contest the Lakers was the Mavs. Unfortunately, between Dan Crawford, George Hill's luck shooting, and Carlisle not unleashing French Allah, we never got to see it play out.

So you would have rathered the Mavs been swept?

Giuseppe
05-23-2010, 12:49 PM
Back to Back, it's written.

I get all tumescent when Luva talks "Back to Back."

I may have to take a bath and hunt up the old lady.

boston.balla
05-23-2010, 01:40 PM
gonna say only one thing .. if they let them play we gon bully your asses right to the pacific ocean.

There's no way in hell our frontline doesn't fuck all you team extra deep. Look at perk big baby and sheed to give a little extra on every foul.

Oh and fisher should buy some defibrilators from now cause rondo gonna run him up and down the court like it's the ancient marathon.

Tony Reali
05-23-2010, 01:43 PM
Sons, Ron has been on his best behavior all playoffs. He's playing pretty damn well but he's acting like a normal human being. Are we gonna see crazy Ron if its Bos/LA? hahaa..I want this mother fucker to go ape shit :lol. Pierce is gonna feel all 260lbs on his back if the refs let them play. :toast

Pierce's biggest advantage would come if he stole Artests' meds.

Spursfan092120
05-23-2010, 01:45 PM
The last thing LA wants is for the refs to "Let them play." Boston will destroy LA down low if they let them play rough. You better pray the refs make calls. And why would you be stupid enough to believe that your team would play better if Ron goes crazy. When Ron goes wacko, he takes his team down with him.

mogrovejo
05-23-2010, 02:00 PM
Pierce and Artest had some magnificent battles in the past. Artest managed to slow down Pierce in some, wasn't so successful in other occasions. If the Celtics and the Lakers make the finals, we'll see how it goes. Artest is still a very good defender, certainly better than Carter/Barnes, but he isn't in LeBron James territory.

I'm not sure if it's that important though. Orlando has been making a great job of defending Boston.

D2Procon
05-23-2010, 02:44 PM
eCR3XgyeTiE

FD796H08J7w

j.dizzle
05-23-2010, 04:21 PM
Back to back beatdown by Boston in the Finals? Definitely. Boston's size and physical nature neutralizes Gasol. And since Boston is a damn good rebounding team no more offensive rebounds and 2nd chance points for the Lakers. To me that amounts to Boston whoopin LA's ass in the Finals again.
:lol One of the worst in the league this year actually.

Ghazi
05-23-2010, 04:24 PM
:lol One of the worst in the league this year actually.

In the regular season.

This Boston team is another animal.

That Lakers title isn't gonna look so good sandwiched between two Boston titles... and jeez... this is it for the Lakers... their window is now... when the King comes to Dallas that windows closed...

hitmanyr2k
05-23-2010, 04:27 PM
In the regular season.

This Boston team is another animal.

That Lakers title isn't gonna look so good sandwiched between two Boston titles... and jeez... this is it for the Lakers... their window is now... when the King comes to Dallas that windows closed...

Beat me to it lol. This clearly isn't the same Boston team that was looking elderly and getting their asses kicked in the regular season.

Sisk
05-23-2010, 05:41 PM
Artest gonna bully a nigga.

He'd get suspended for that..........

Sisk
05-23-2010, 05:44 PM
Also, this guy has to have a well below average IQ. If it wasn't for basketball, this guy would be smoking crack on the streets.

Real talk

BadOdor
05-23-2010, 05:44 PM
He'd get suspended for that..........

Son, this is the lakers you're talking about. Artest gets a free "Bully-a-Nigga" card from Stern.

namlook
05-23-2010, 06:03 PM

The Celtics can win but the Lakers are in position to win.

Home court advantage. In 2008 the series went 6 games. There's no way the Celtics can win in 5 or less this year. That means games 6 and 7 are in LA. It will be extremely difficult for anyone to beat Kobe and Phil on their home floor in a deciding game.

In 2008 Ariza and Bynum were injured. Big disadvantage for the Lakers. Pierce had Luke Walton guarding him. Are you kidding me? This time Artest (who was put on this earth to guard small forwards like Paul Pierce) and Bynum are in the house.

In 2008 Gasol had only been with the team for half a season and played only 27 games. He is now fully integrated.

Lakers defense much improved from 2008.

Celtics core slower and older now.

PJ Brown and Rasheed are a wash. Celtics bench is weaker this year than in 2008 with no Posey, Powe and House.

Revenge factor. Kobe will be ultra focused in a rematch.

Lakers have championship experience as a group that they didn't have in 2008. They know how to win.

Rondo is playing much better now but that's the only thing I can see on this Celtics team that is an advantage over the 2008 Celtics team while the Lakers have a number of things going for them that were not there in 2008. Can Rondo's improvement overcome the list of advantages the Lakers have gained? Maybe. We will see.

Venti Quattro
05-23-2010, 07:25 PM
Artest doesn't need to bully Pee Pee. He just needs to lock him down and watch out for Pee Pee's vagina antics in the Finals.

Sisk
05-23-2010, 07:43 PM
Kevin Durants twitter..

@KDthunderup how much did ron artest's physical defense disrupt your offense

his response:
@Jayson_Smith13 none what so ever

me15lo
05-23-2010, 09:23 PM
ron ron's gonna pull those shorts off PP then release a video a week later singing some psycho sorry song.

TampaDude
05-23-2010, 10:28 PM
Paul Pierce is OG.

Ron Artest is OH, GEE...I just got owned!

SomeCallMeTim
05-23-2010, 10:37 PM
Paul Pierce is OG.

Ron Artest is OH, GEE...I just got owned!

What a zinger! Why waste your talents here for free? You should write for Leno, son. He loves edgy comedy like that.

TampaDude
05-23-2010, 10:49 PM
What a zinger! Why waste your talents here for free? You should write for Leno, son. He loves edgy comedy like that.

Not as funny as the 2008 Finals. :lmao

BadOdor
05-23-2010, 10:58 PM
Not as funny as the 2008 Finals. :lmao

Or the WCS:toast