PDA

View Full Version : Parker has no desire to transfer to other NBA teams

spurssports
05-24-2010, 12:10 PM
The starting pointguard of the San Antonio Spurs has categorically denied persistent report that he had the desire to transfer to other National Basketball Association (NBA) teams.
Tony Parker told the media that there is no truth to the report since his heart belongs to the Spurs and he wants to stay with the team for many years to come.
Parker said he had a house in San Antonio and had no intention at the moment to move to other NBA teams other than the Spurs.
He revealed that he has confidence that a suitable agreement will be reached between him and the Spurs so that he will remain with the team for many years to come.
To show his desire to remain with the Spurs, Parker has decided to skip the World's Basketball Championship slated on August 28 to September 12 in Istambul, Turkey.
The superstar pointguard said he decided to forego his chance to play for France in the global basketball event to help the Spurs in the next NBA season by keeping himself from injury.
The 27-year-old pointguard had been a vital factor for the success of the Spurs the past 10 years wherein he won championship with the ball club.
Parker is very significant for the Spurs management since he do not only orchestrate plays but also contribute and offense and defense as well.
The Spurs was earlier defeated by the red-hot Phoenix Suns 4-0 in their best of seven NBA second round playoff match-up.
The French pointguard and the rest of the Spurs roster tried their very best to inflict defeat to the Suns but their effort were futile as the Suns proved hotter in the end.

nbaman99
05-24-2010, 12:17 PM
Mark my word, TP will be a Spur next season and seasons to come. If we want to win another tittle and many more after that, we need to keep the big 3 together. Look what Boston has accomplished just because they played together for long. We need Parker, Manu and Timmy. Add Splitter, RJ ( if he plays like RJ next season) and one more defender, we will win that ring.

Dex
05-24-2010, 12:32 PM
And yet no0bs will continue to plug him in as the centerpiece for every half-brained trade that is going to magically save the Spurs this summer...

hater
05-24-2010, 01:54 PM
yeah it looks as like our big 3 will be all back

sananspursfan21
05-24-2010, 01:58 PM
...Look what Boston has accomplished just because they played together for long.

uh, this is the third season the celts big 3 has been together. you were making a good point until you said that

Kori Ellis
05-24-2010, 02:13 PM
Nice job by the original poster to post this just spam us with his ticket site. :tu

cantthinkofanything
05-24-2010, 02:23 PM
Nice job by the original poster to post this just spam us with his ticket site. :tu

Kori,

Are you going to let me start threads or do I have to travel from library to library to find an IP that you won't block. Come on. Help a brutha out.

howardcopy
05-24-2010, 02:54 PM
Parker is going no where

Dex
05-24-2010, 04:10 PM
Kori,

Are you going to let me start threads or do I have to travel from library to library to find an IP that you won't block. Come on. Help a brutha out.

Libraries are good for you. She's doing you a favor.

lefty
05-24-2010, 05:37 PM
So how many times has he denied the rumors?

He is hiding something

galvatron3000
05-24-2010, 06:45 PM
Need to move RJ more than Parker but I'm not against moving Parker for the right player(s). Personally, I'd like to get Kirilenko for RJ

nbaman99
05-24-2010, 10:47 PM
lol sananspursfan21, maybe i word it wrong, but thats what meant to say. Yeah they played 3 years together and they have Big baby, rando also been there for the same 3 years i think, so we need to keep the same team intact as much as possible. ( not counting RMJ by the way. He can go)

mabrignani
05-24-2010, 11:02 PM
link?
bad english whoever wrote this and as a first post im sure it is a troll

ducks
05-25-2010, 12:02 AM
So how many times has he denied the rumors?

He is hiding something

he is not cheating on his wife

:downspin:

admiralsnackbar
05-25-2010, 05:20 AM
Kori,

Only if you start a thread about how we should trade Gee for Brook Lopez plus NJs pick.

smrattler
05-25-2010, 03:24 PM
If Spurs do trade him, GHill will need a backup to push him.

Do we have some sort of rights on VSpan after that Scola fiasco?

(sarcastic)