PDA

View Full Version : The ***OFFICIAL*** $250 hand job thread

Pages : [1] 2

DUNCANownsKOBE2
05-24-2010, 04:27 PM
koriwhat has a thread about calf tats, Ghazi should get a thread about $250 hand jobs.

Iybp6uXHkxg

Ghazi
05-24-2010, 04:29 PM
poor DoK... so outclassed in the argument :lol

DUNCANownsKOBE2
05-24-2010, 04:30 PM
It's no surprise someone dumb enough to think the Holocaust never happened is also dumb enough to spend $250 on a hand job.

Ghazi
05-24-2010, 04:31 PM
DoK, you got owned. Move along e-tough guy :lol

DUNCANownsKOBE2
05-24-2010, 04:32 PM
lol Ahmadinejad
lol holocaust deniers
lol rag heads
lol Ghazi

BUMP
05-24-2010, 04:34 PM
:lol ouch

DUNCANownsKOBE2
05-24-2010, 04:35 PM
ouch is right, spending $250 on a hand job is pretty low. Shit like that makes you wanna fly planes into buildings.

Ghazi
05-24-2010, 04:37 PM
I may have been duped into paying $250 for a handjob, but at least I don't support terrorist nations.

lol Israel

DUNCANownsKOBE2
05-24-2010, 04:38 PM
I may have been duped into paying $250 for a handjob, but at least I don't support terrorist nations.

lol Israel

Chances are someone duped into a $250 hand job is also capable of being duped into thinking Israel is a terrorist nation.

Shastafarian
Were her hands all hairy like you guys like 'em?

Mavs_man_41
personally i wish israel would take back ALL of its original land so we could really hear these towelheads cry :lol

DUNCANownsKOBE2
05-24-2010, 04:39 PM
Were her hands all hairy like you guys like 'em?

:lmao I'll bet he told her to spit on him while it happened so it would be more like getting jerked off by a camel.

Shastafarian
05-24-2010, 04:40 PM
:lmao I'll bet he told her to spit on him while it happened so it would be more like getting jerked off by a camel.

:rollin

Shastafarian
05-24-2010, 04:44 PM
I found a picture of an Iranian stripper. She's a looker!

http://curezone.com/upload/_e_f_forums/evolution/genes/hairy_face_danish.jpg

Ghazi
05-24-2010, 04:46 PM
Negro please. Persian women are the finest in the world.

HarlemHeat37
05-24-2010, 04:46 PM
http://mulattodiaries.files.wordpress.com/2009/10/stop-racism.jpg

JamStone
05-24-2010, 04:47 PM
Personally, I don't spend a penny over $185 on a handjob.

But that just might be me.

Shastafarian
05-24-2010, 04:48 PM

It's hard to say when your country makes them cover themselves in public.

hater
05-24-2010, 04:49 PM

Only if you include plow experience

oh crap
05-24-2010, 04:51 PM
wait, so ghazi is a sand ###### and a mav fan? allah must really hate that motherfucker!

Blake
05-24-2010, 04:51 PM
http://mulattodiaries.files.wordpress.com/2009/10/stop-racism.jpg

the O looks like a failed lesbian 69 attempt

Sisk
05-24-2010, 04:52 PM
Can someone please tell me the back story to this?

Thanks in advance.

Mavs_man_41
05-24-2010, 04:53 PM
wait, so ghazi is a sand ###### and a mav fan? allah must really hate that motherfucker!

ghazi may be an iranian but at least he's proud of who he is at the very least, unlike a king fan posing as a hawks fan

Ghazi
05-24-2010, 04:53 PM
Jeez... so much racism on here.

I feel like a black guy in Mississippi in the 1950's

or an Arab in 2010 Israel

Ghazi
05-24-2010, 04:54 PM
I dream of a day when me and my white/black/Arab/Jew/Mexican brothers can sit down, at a table, and drink a cup of tea together.

Mavs_man_41
05-24-2010, 04:55 PM
lol claiming innocence, typical

but the true colors deep down came out last night, didn't they?

Shastafarian
05-24-2010, 04:56 PM
Racism? This thread is about paying $250 for a hand job.

HarlemHeat37
05-24-2010, 04:57 PM
TBH, both sides are just as bad as the other..it's stupid and annoying in general..

I usually don't see Persians getting involved though, it's usually strictly Arabs vs. Jews..

Ghazi
05-24-2010, 04:57 PM
http://hospitality.tamu.edu/children_holding_hands_around_the_world.gif

Ghazi
05-24-2010, 04:59 PM
Racism? This thread is about paying $250 for a hand job.

Son we saw the "S-N" bomb dropped and towelhead.

So much racism... jeez, I feel like a Jew in 1933 Germany.

Or... an Arab in 2010 Israel :)

Mavs_man_41
05-24-2010, 05:00 PM
back in biblical times israels land was very vast, but it was all taken from them luva

BlackSwordsMan
05-24-2010, 05:01 PM
For 250$ I hope he got a finger up the ass at least

HarlemHeat37
05-24-2010, 05:04 PM
What religion/nationality are you, Luva?(or your parents)..

stretch
05-24-2010, 05:14 PM
yeah i got tats on my legs, yeah they're spurs and yeah they're on my calves... we've gone over this yrs ago and yet it's still being brought up like a bad joke. it's fuckin' old man and you think it gets to me when you say the bs you do? you think it gets to me especially coming from some chump off the internet? come on now man... i didn't get these tats because i thought i'd shrivel up into a ball and hide when someone put me down about my decision to tat my calves up with spurs, i got these tats because i wanted to, because i like them and because i could give 2 shits less about some bitchmade chump on the internet.

get over it man and add to this thread or get the fuck out already. come up with something clever or shut the fuck up and get out of my thread.

Bukefal
05-24-2010, 05:15 PM

I dont agree with your views, but this is true. They are indeed one of the most beautiful women in the world.

HarlemHeat37
05-24-2010, 05:16 PM
Is this a criteria to have this discussion? I have to state my nationality and religion to give an unbiased statement?

It's a fucking question out of curiosity, pussy:lol..

You've been in a mood lately, what's up?..fiending for some Koolaid?..

JamStone
05-24-2010, 05:19 PM
I dream of a day when me and my white/black/Arab/Jew/Mexican brothers can sit down, at a table, and drink a cup of tea together.

No. You dream of jeanie.

Pelicans78
05-24-2010, 05:19 PM
TBH, both sides are just as bad as the other..it's stupid and annoying in general..

I usually don't see Persians getting involved though, it's usually strictly Arabs vs. Jews..

Not necessairily, the Iranian government is involved as well, but it doesn't mean all Iranians are.

Ghazi is right about Persian women. They are very good-looking, at least the ones who are Iranian-American.

Pelicans78
05-24-2010, 05:20 PM

Dirtbag

Ghazi
05-24-2010, 05:22 PM
Dirtbag

Indian/Iranian alliance :danceclub :danceclub

Pelicans78
05-24-2010, 05:23 PM
back in biblical times israels land was very vast, but it was all taken from them luva

That's because of the various sins they committed towards prohpets of God. God has punished them for their sins.

And they did invade Arab land with the help of Western nations. Palestinian christians were the first to resist after Israel was created. They're basically using their bully status to slowly build more settlements and slowly take more Arab land while crying innocence.

Ghazi
05-24-2010, 05:25 PM
God damn bully Zionists

DoK is like an extension of the Zionist war machine on this message board.

:danceclub

Amarelooms
05-24-2010, 05:26 PM

Fuck you cunt...using racist phrases....

:elephant

HarlemHeat37
05-24-2010, 05:27 PM
Not necessairily, the Iranian government is involved as well, but it doesn't mean all Iranians are.

Ghazi is right about Persian women. They are very good-looking, at least the ones who are Iranian-American.

Oh, I didn't mean it from a political standpoint, I'm fully aware of the politics..

I'm talking about people..I know a lot of Iranians, I grew up with a lot of them, and I've never seen them get riled up or talking about hatred of Jews..unlike a lot of Arabs I know and grew up with..

It's actually not that bad in NY, but it was really bad when I lived in Canada..a lot of High School "wars" between the Jews and Arabs, some of them got really bad..

Ghazi
05-24-2010, 05:27 PM
That's cause we don't hate Jews, Harlem. :toast

DPG21920
05-24-2010, 05:29 PM
Where do you think that $250 for the handjob goes Ghazi? They send that money back to support the hate you so passionately speak out against.

So you get $250 handjobs, you support terrorism. Very sad to see you do this.

Sisk
05-24-2010, 05:32 PM
Original land? You show me one time in history that Israel hasn't invaded a land that was not already inhabited by other people. They are a Nation of vagabonds, and with the support of America and Britain, they invaded Palestine to set up the terrorist state of Israel.

The frequency of which I've agreed with you recently is quite alarming.

Sisk
05-24-2010, 05:34 PM
It's a fucking question out of curiosity, pussy:lol..

You've been in a mood lately, what's up?..fiending for some Koolaid?..

What are you, Harlem?

DPG21920
05-24-2010, 05:34 PM
Fuck you cunt...using racist phrases....

Is beaner a racist phrase?

Bukefal
05-24-2010, 05:35 PM
Oh, I didn't mean it from a political standpoint, I'm fully aware of the politics..

I'm talking about people..I know a lot of Iranians, I grew up with a lot of them, and I've never seen them get riled up or talking about hatred of Jews..unlike a lot of Arabs I know and grew up with..

It's actually not that bad in NY, but it was really bad when I lived in Canada..a lot of High School "wars" between the Jews and Arabs, some of them got really bad..

Yeah, Persians are different. They are not Arab, many people mistakenly see them as the same. But it's different. Also, they have entirely different history, different group of language, different religious basis even. The Persian people do not hate Jews or Christians or who ever, they don't care. Persians are a developed nation, culturally, historically etcetera.. they just live under the strict islam yoke of a group of important figures who took the power by force and do not leave the possibility for Persians to show their development and their true culture and how they really are.

Persians for a long time havent been under influence of Islam and most of them, especially the ones who left Iran still are not under influence of islam and even if they are, they are not so strict or orthodox in their religion.

That's why it is so bad for the country and the people that they have such a political and religious scene, that they have the wrong people who lead the country. A group of extremist islam people who hold the country tight in their dictatorship while most of the Persians are very different, they are not even islamic, they dont support the extremist claims their leaders are advocating. It doesnt fit in the Persian way of life and in their history.

At least, that's what Ive seen and learned and heard.

Ghazi
05-24-2010, 05:36 PM
lofty points, Buke.

Doesn't change the fact that Israel is a terrorist nation, though.

Persian, black, Arab... don't matta here. All good people of this world should hate terrorism and the bloodshed it brings, and therefore, Israel.

Amarelooms
05-24-2010, 05:37 PM
Yeah, Persians are different. They are not Arab, many people mistakenly see them as the same. But it's different. Also, they have entirely different history, different group of language, different religious basis even. The Persian people do not hate Jews or Christians or who ever, they don't care. Persians are a developed nation, culturally, historically etcetera.. they just live under the strict islam yoke of a group of important figures who took the power by force and do not leave the possibility for Persians to show their development and their true culture and how they really are.

Persians for a long time havent been under influence of Islam and most of them, especially the ones who left Iran still are not under influence of islam and even if they are, they are not so strict or orthodox in their religion.

That's why it is so bad for the country and the people that they have such a political and religious scene, that they have the wrong people who lead the country. A group of extremist islam people who hold the country tight in their dictatorship while most of the Persians are very different, they are not even islamic, they dont support the extremist claims their leaders are advocating. It doesnt fit in the Persian way of life and in their history.

At least, that's what Ive seen and learned and heard.

Very well said...Persian people are being held prisoner in their own country by religious wacko fucks....death to all religious fanatics and those cocksucker mullahs

Ghazi
05-24-2010, 05:38 PM
Im going to Iran this summer. Amarelooms gonna join me.

Gonna be a big fucking :danceclub in Northern Tehran

Amarelooms
05-24-2010, 05:39 PM
lofty points, Buke.

Doesn't change the fact that Israel is a terrorist nation, though.

Persian, black, Arab... don't matta here. All good people of this world should hate terrorism and the bloodshed it brings, and therefore, Israel.

Israel is as much as fault as those religious mullahs who brain-wash the desperate....death to them all...may they burn in hell.

God bless you though Ghazi....you dummy

Amarelooms
05-24-2010, 05:41 PM
I'm Lebanese, my parents are Christian..

Son don't tell me you go to church...God bless though

HarlemHeat37
05-24-2010, 05:42 PM

I don't do religion..

DPG21920
05-24-2010, 05:44 PM

You are scum for supporting a fan base that spouts off racist remarks like fat beaner.

Amarelooms
05-24-2010, 05:44 PM
I don't do religion..

Better to be spiritual than religious son....problems lies that people usually are whatever they are born into...grow up thinking they are right and others who believe something different are wrong.

Religion has done and continues to do a lot of harm...some good too I guess but best to think for yourself and open your eyes and mind

Amarelooms
05-24-2010, 05:45 PM
You are scum for supporting a fan base that spouts off racist remarks like fat beaner.

Supporting a fan base? Fuck you dummy I support myself only and am against all racism....

Ghazi
05-24-2010, 05:46 PM
http://tomdiaz.files.wordpress.com/2009/03/hezbollah_thumb1.jpg

HarlemHeat/Ghazi alliance :danceclub :danceclub

Chubby_Love
05-24-2010, 05:51 PM
koriwhat has a thread about calf tats, Ghazi should get a thread about $250 hand jobs.

Iybp6uXHkxg
Allah Chingada! So somewhere in Dallas, there's a mosque that's got a gloryhole in it. :flag:

Pelicans78
05-24-2010, 05:54 PM
Huh? They have never had a land of their own. Going all the way back to Jacob /Israel, hell, you can trace all the way back to Adam, the so-called first human, even he was in a land already inhabited by people.

That's not necessarily true. They've had various lands and tribes, like David and the Kingdom of Solomon.

Amarelooms
What the fuck has spiritualism accomplished. Both lead you to a dead end.:rolleyes

It's okay and even good to believe that there's a higher power....i.e. God. It's not good to get brainwashed by retarded interpretations of various scripture and actually believe there is only one "right" way...i.e. Jesus, Moses, etc

DPG21920
Supporting a fan base? Fuck you dummy I support myself only and am against all racism....

You stand by while your fanbase, the one with the tag and colors you sport, spouts off ignorant racist remarks. Yet, you do nothing. No, you are not a champion for a cause, you are a coward.

Ghazi
05-24-2010, 05:56 PM
DoK killed Jesus

Bukefal
05-24-2010, 05:59 PM
Enough with this non-sense. Persians are the Mexicans of the Middle-East. They are brothers of the Arabs, just as the Mexican is the brother of Native American Indian. One is not better than the other, so stop it. If anything, Islam was the best thing that's ever happened to them, and those that flee to other countries and speak bad about it are nothing more than dogs.

Brothers of Arabs? Best what ever happened to them? Nothing more than dogs? lol Please don't talk if you dont know anything with sense to say, you clearly do not have a clue. Maybe the extremist leaders who lead the country are brothers of arabs and maybe they are nothing more than dogs, but not the normal Persian people.

IronMexican
05-24-2010, 06:00 PM
lol DoK trying to call anyone out when he's a fan of the Pats and Cardinals.

Bukefal
05-24-2010, 06:01 PM
Better to be spiritual than religious son....problems lies that people usually are whatever they are born into...grow up thinking they are right and others who believe something different are wrong.

Religion has done and continues to do a lot of harm...some good too I guess but best to think for yourself and open your eyes and mind

This ! :tu

And thats the problem. They want to think for themselves and open their own eyes and minds, but they can't they are forbidden.
Most of or at least many Persians are atheist, or very less do they care about religion, but because of their dictatorship and a group of leaders, they are forced to follow 1. a religion and 2. they are forced to follow it very strict.

They are forced to be part of one of the most extreme and strict religious states in the world. And that's not how Persian people are, they aren't like that.

Pelicans78
05-24-2010, 06:05 PM
Atheism has stains on its history as well. Look at the Soviet Union and communism, or present day China. Lots of people have been murdered by their hands.

Bukefal
05-24-2010, 06:12 PM
Atheism has stains on its history as well. Look at the Soviet Union and communism, or present day China. Lots of people have been murdered by their hands.

It's true that a lot of people have been murdered in communism everywhere in the world, but they werent really murdered for atheism or christianism, but for other political communist issues. I mean even in communism when it was 'forbidden' many and most still were religious, but not strict and they practiced it at home and for themselves. Open religion and churches and manifestations and religious teaching and missionary work etcetera was forbidden, but to believe for yourself at home wasnt. At least, In the Balkans and Russia.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
05-24-2010, 06:16 PM
It's true that a lot of people have been murdered in communism everywhere in the world, but they werent really murdered for atheism or christianism, but for other political communist issues. I mean even in communism when it was 'forbidden' many and most still were religious, but not strict and they practiced it at home and for themselves. Open religion and churches and manifestations and religious teaching and missionary work etcetera was forbidden, but to believe for yourself at home wasnt. At least, In the Balkans and Russia.

Exactly. It's not like Timothy McVeigh blew up a courthouse in the name of Christianity, Son of Sam didn't murder a bunch of people in the name of Judaism. They were just nutty human beings. 9/11 was committed as a Jihadist act in the name of Islam and as a declaration of war against Christianity and Western Civilization.

Bukefal
05-24-2010, 06:18 PM
Give me one example of a "normal Persian?" Please.

Ok, you obviously hate em. Doesnt matter.

:toast Enjoy

oh crap
05-24-2010, 06:18 PM
can some one please explain to me why dune coons always have to fucking stink?

easy7
05-24-2010, 06:21 PM
"Man who plays with self to save $250 Dollars will come in handy."
Cuntucious

Bukefal
05-24-2010, 06:26 PM
I've yet to point out who I hate, there are many, but I've yet to say one, just as you've yet to show me one "normal Persian."

If you are incompetent in having proper talks about these things, please don't post. I don't know if you are serious or one big troll. But, if you really think there aren't 'normal persians' then there is something wrong with you or you just hate em. But again, I don't think you are serious.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
05-24-2010, 06:29 PM
Yes he did. It was his white power Christian prejudice views that led him to his hatred.

It was more him being a nut case. Unless Christian extremists brainwashed him into thinking bombing an OKC courthouse would further Christianity, it can't be compared to 9/11 at all.

mogrovejo
05-24-2010, 06:30 PM
Originally Posted by Bukefal http://spurstalk.com/forums/images/Style_Templates/nba/buttons/viewpost.gif (http://spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?p=4370803#post4370803)
It's true that a lot of people have been murdered in communism everywhere in the world, but they werent really murdered for atheism or christianism, but for other political communist issues.

Not true. There were people murdered by communism due to being Christians, Jews and from many small denominations.

Ghazi's Dad
05-24-2010, 06:32 PM
Ghazi you are a disgrace to this family! Paying money for sexual favors is deplorable, you scum fuck!

P.S. Your mother found dried semen all over the tiles of your shower again, next time you will be cleaning that shit up!

Bukefal
05-24-2010, 06:32 PM
Stop ducking the question, asshole. Give me an example of a "normal Persian." I'm not so high on my horse to go around classifying people who don't, or do agree with my point of views as "normal" or "abnormal." Answer the question, or move on like Badoder, before you get embarrassed.

haha cursing now ay? you little piece of shit. Embarassed? how, please explain. I think you are the one who is embarassing himself.

First of all, by normal persians, I meant, the ordinary people, the citizens of Iran, the civilians, the people who aren't associated with the extremist leaders.

And now for normal, of course there are normal Persians, I don't know how you can say such a thing, other than having hate towards Persian people. Every country has normal people, if you like them or dislike them, every nation has normal and not so normal people :lol It's like Im explaining to kindergarden

DUNCANownsKOBE2
05-24-2010, 06:35 PM
Do you think the people who crashed the planes were trying to spread Islam?

They were trying to kill as many people as they thought were enemies to Islam, or I guess "infidels".

dickface
05-24-2010, 06:37 PM
:lmao is lakaluva one of those black guys who didn't live through the civil rights movement but still feels so disenfranchised that he converts to Islam?

DUNCANownsKOBE2
05-24-2010, 06:37 PM
haha cursing now ay? you little piece of shit. Embarassed? how, please explain. I think you are the one who is embarassing himself.

First of all, by normal persians, I meant, the ordinary people, the citizens of Iran, the civilians, the people who aren't associated with the extremist leaders.

And now for normal, of course there are normal Persians, I don't know how you can say such a thing, other than having hate towards Persian people. Every country has normal people, if you like them or dislike them, every nation has normal and not so normal people :lol It's like Im explaining to kindergarden

The citizens of Iran just re-elected a batshit crazy, anti-Semitic extremist who denies the Holocaust. They aren't any less anti-Semitic or normal than Arabs.

Ghazi
05-24-2010, 06:39 PM
Such an anti-Semite...

http://www.ynetnews.com/PicServer2/20122005/962805/AK04_wa.jpg

easy7
05-24-2010, 06:39 PM
Do you think the people who crashed the planes were trying to spread Islam?

Well, they weren't trying to spread Aids with $250 handjobs, that is for sure.

Ghazi
05-24-2010, 06:40 PM
:rolleyes

Pelicans78
05-24-2010, 06:40 PM

But communism was kinda viewed in a religious point of view in that it incorporated politics, economics, and social issues. Communism isn't a religious, but being atheist is a huge part of it and in order to promote and progress communists beliefs, people were murdered and executed. Religion was a big obstacle whether it was christianity in eastern europe, islam in asia, and even judaism as well which is why so many Russian Jews migrated. Atheism was a big aspect of communism.

I'm not saying atheism is evil just like I don't think religion is as well. I know lots of good people from both sides of the isle. Unfortunately their is always a lunatic fringe including myself on both sides or in the name of nationalism as well.

HarlemHeat37
05-24-2010, 06:41 PM
:lmao is lakaluva one of those black guys who didn't live through the civil rights movement but still feels so disenfranchised that he converts to Islam?

luva is Pakistani IIRC..

Pelicans78
05-24-2010, 06:42 PM
The citizens of Iran just re-elected a batshit crazy, anti-Semitic extremist who denies the Holocaust. They aren't any less anti-Semitic or normal than Arabs.

Every candidate in Iran is similar. Its hard getting nominated if you don't follow the clerics point of view. The clerics run the country, not the president. They don't have much to choose from. Plus, there was a big controversey on Ahmadinejad getting re-elected since corruption was involved.

Shastafarian
05-24-2010, 06:43 PM
Such an anti-Semite...

http://www.ynetnews.com/PicServer2/20122005/962805/AK04_wa.jpg

He likes people who support his agenda.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
If you're trying to claim Ahmadinejad isn't an anti-Semite, you're even dumber than I thought. Anyone who denies the Holocaust is an anti-Semite. To quote him exactly, "They have created a myth today that they call the massacre of Jews and they consider it a principle above God, religions and the prophets,"

Shastafarian
luva is Pakistani IIRC..

No way. I always thought he was black. Though him being pakistani certainly would explain the homophobia.

Bukefal
05-24-2010, 06:44 PM
But communism was kinda viewed in a religious point of view in that it incorporated politics, economics, and social issues. Communism isn't a religious, but being atheist is a huge part of it and in order to promote and progress communists beliefs, people were murdered and executed. Religion was a big obstacle whether it was christianity in eastern europe, islam in asia, and even judaism as well which is why so many Russian Jews migrated. Atheism was a big aspect of communism.

I'm not saying atheism is evil just like I don't think religion is as well. I know lots of good people from both sides of the isle. Unfortunately their is always a lunatic fringe including myself on both sides or in the name of nationalism as well.

I know, it was a big aspect of communism, part of one of the basic aspects. But, at least communism in the Balkans, the part I am close with of communism, people werent really murdered because of being religious or because of atheism. They were being murdered more because of treason, having different beliefs than the government, ties with western powers, for poltics etc..

But, then again former Yugoslavia was never so strict in communism as other countries like Albania, Soviet Union, China

DUNCANownsKOBE2
05-24-2010, 06:45 PM
Every candidate in Iran is similar. Its hard getting nominated if you don't follow the clerics point of view. The clerics run the country, not the president. They don't have much to choose from. Plus, there was a big controversey on Ahmadinejad getting re-elected since corruption was involved.

The guy running against him wasn't as crazy as he was. Anyone who voted for or supports Ahmadinejad is a Holocaust denier. It's that simple.

Pelicans78
05-24-2010, 06:47 PM
I know, it was a big aspect of communism, part of one of the basic aspects. But, at least communism in the Balkans, the part I am close with of communism, people werent really murdered because of being religious or because of atheism. They were being murdered more because of treason, having different beliefs than the government, ties with western powers, for poltics etc..

But, then again former Yugoslavia was never so strict in communism as other countries like Albania, Soviet Union, China

I guess it can interpreted in alot of ways. I've come to view treason against the communist government or different views is like treason to their overall beliefs, almost like a religious belief. It doesn't mean I'm right. It's just how I come to view it.

Bukefal
05-24-2010, 06:48 PM
I had to ask you three times for a simple opinion. What you may call extremism, others may call normal. You see how I flipped that, kid. America and it's Judeo/Christian way of life has been more extreme on forcing their way of life on people more than anyone. Yet I'm sure you refer to them as "normal" too. You are a tool, and easily manipulated. Classifying people just because they don't have your beliefs is the lowest form of thinking, and the root to all hatred. Yet you call me the 4 year old.:rolleyes

Ok, but who do I classify? You don't seem to get what I meant in the first place, you don't seem to get in what context Ive said it. Yet, you are the one to classify all persians as not being normal, you are the one to classify americans as their judeo/christian way of life, you are the hypocrite.

The only thing Ive said was that the 'normal' Persians, the Civilians, the ordinary people, who do not have anything to do with politics or the leaders of Iran, that for them islam wasnt the best thing that ever happened to them and that they do not see themselves as brothers of arabs and that they are not nothing more than dogs as you called them.

Oh yeah, you also called them nothing more than dogs, so who is the one who is classifying and belittling and hating people again?

SO, please child, just stfu

DUNCANownsKOBE2
05-24-2010, 06:49 PM
I had to ask you three times for a simple opinion. What you may call extremism, others may call normal. You see how I flipped that, kid. America and it's Judeo/Christian way of life has been more extreme on forcing their way of life on people more than anyone. Yet I'm sure you refer to them as "normal" too. You are a tool, and easily manipulated. Classifying people just because they don't have your beliefs is the lowest form of thinking, and the root to all hatred. Yet you call me the 4 year old.:rolleyes

I call flying planes into buildings extremism. If you think it's normal then more power to you.

Pelicans78
05-24-2010, 06:51 PM
The guy running against him wasn't as crazy as he was. Anyone who voted for or supports Ahmadinejad is a Holocaust denier. It's that simple.

It doesn't really matter who the people vote for. The president is a figurehead. I guess it does matter in that sense since you don't want someone to represent your country in that fashion. He did deny the holocaust, but I'm not sure if he won his election clearly. It wouldn't surprise me if the clerics tampered in the election. An uprising started after the election since so many people thought he didn't win clearly.

Again, you have to also look at the city. Clerics run the country and they control most of the media there. They can easily sell their point of view without opposition. That said, the people are ready for a change, but they're not ready to die for it like the French Revolution or the American Revolution.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
05-24-2010, 06:53 PM
It doesn't really matter who the people vote for. The president is a figurehead. I guess it does matter in that sense since you don't want someone to represent your country in that fashion. He did deny the holocaust, but I'm not sure if he won his election clearly. It wouldn't surprise me if the clerics tampered in the election. An uprising started after the election since so many people thought he didn't win clearly.

Again, you have to also look at the city. Clerics run the country and they control most of the media there. They can easily sell their point of view without opposition. That said, the people are ready for a change, but they're not ready to die for it like the French Revolution or the American Revolution.

Roughly 50% of the population voted for him, which in my book means roughly 50% of Iran's population denies the Holocaust. A country where 50% of its population denies the Holocaust ever happened is anti-Semitic. Chances are the other half acknowledges it and is glad it happened.

Bukefal
05-24-2010, 06:54 PM

I don't think we should really believe and assume he was elected and voted for in a fair way. As Hornets said, tampered.

Shastafarian
05-24-2010, 06:55 PM
Is luva really pakistani? And to think I made fun of Ghazi for being hairy :rollin

DUNCANownsKOBE2
05-24-2010, 06:56 PM
And I'm sure you think dropping bombs and missiles and running tanks through communities are great relationship builders.

No I don't that's why I was against the war in Iraq from the get go, and that's why I get pissed off when someone comes home from Iraq and expects to be placed on a pedestal like they've achieved some great deed. I'm not afraid to admit America has a countless amount of stains on their history, the way you and Ghazi act like Muslims have never done anything wrong and Iran is some great country is what pisses me off. If the middle east is so wonderful and perfect, go fuckin live there.

Pelicans78
05-24-2010, 06:59 PM
Roughly 50% of the population voted for him, which in my book means roughly 50% of Iran's population denies the Holocaust. A country where 50% of its population denies the Holocaust ever happened is anti-Semitic. Chances are the other half acknowledges it and is glad it happened.

That's debateable if it was 50%. An uprising did start shortly after the elections. Maybe it was 50%, but no one really knows.

oh crap
05-24-2010, 07:04 PM
luva, say it ain't so.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
05-24-2010, 07:08 PM
:lol

I was talking about Israel, son. Iran is a toilet, and Muslims are probably the most fucked up and ass backwards of all the religious groups. Next.

Israel can't help it if Palestinians hide behind civilians. What they do is the equivalent of some nerdy kid with glasses walking up to a football player, punching him in the face when no one is looking, and then getting on his knees saying, "you wouldn't hit a kid with glasses, would ya?" so the football player looks like a huge asshole for picking on the little kid.

Just curious though, why can't any other middle East country take the Palestinians? Why does it have to be Israel, countries like Iran are always acting like they support Palestinians, but they want nothing to do with taking them in. I don't get it.

Pelicans78
05-24-2010, 07:11 PM
Israel can't help it if Palestinians hide behind civilians. What they do is the equivalent of some nerdy kid with glasses walking up to a football player, punching him in the face when no one is looking, and then getting on his knees saying, "you wouldn't hit a kid with glasses, would ya?" so the football player looks like a huge asshole for picking on the little kid.

Just curious though, why can't any other middle East country take the Palestinians? Why does it have to be Israel, countries like Iran are always acting like they support Palestinians, but they want nothing to do with taking them in. I don't get it.

It's not easy taking in refugees. Millions of people are not easy to fit in. Basically, there should be too separate countries, but its not going to happen. Palestinians won't East Jerusalem while Isreal believes they should control most of the holy land. Some of it is political on both sides and some of it is religion involved. Muslims value the big mosque there while the Jewish people believe the Messiah will not come until all of the territories including the West Bank and Gaza is under Jewish control.

IronMexican
I had no idea luva wasn't black.

4>0rings
First half of thread

http://www.marx.co.nz/wp-content/gallery/danger/this_thread_delivers_ups_chick_amazon.jpg

Second half of thread

http://rix0r.nl/imagemacros/sucks.gif

Ghazi, the master of changing the subject.

Bukefal
05-24-2010, 07:13 PM

I was talking about Israel, son. Iran is a toilet, and Muslims are probably the most fucked up and ass backwards of all the religious groups. Next.

? ok now I dont get anymore. First I think you are a muslim, then you hate on persians, then you accuse me of hating classifying, while you call persians dog and now you call muslims the most fucked up and backwards of all religious groups?

Guess i was right in the first place, that you werent being serious, trolling

DUNCANownsKOBE2
05-24-2010, 07:14 PM
:lmao

There's no denying your Jewishness.

You saying Palestinian fighters don't hide behind their citizens?

Shastafarian
05-24-2010, 07:14 PM
Basically, there should be too separate countries, but its not going to happen. Palestinians won't East Jerusalem while Isreal believes they should control most of the holy land. Some of it is political on both sides and some of it is religion involved. Muslims value the big mosque there while the Jewish people believe the Messiah will not come until all of the territories including the West Bank and Gaza is under Jewish control.
By all accounts it was offered in 2000. Arafat said no. So maybe the Palestinian people should be mad at him...oh, right. KILL SOME JEWS INSTEAD!

Shastafarian
05-24-2010, 07:15 PM
First half of thread

http://www.marx.co.nz/wp-content/gallery/danger/this_thread_delivers_ups_chick_amazon.jpg

Second half of thread

eh talking about how much a loser someone is can only last so long

Pelicans78
05-24-2010, 07:18 PM
By all accounts it was offered in 2000. Arafat said no. So maybe the Palestinian people should be mad at him...oh, right. KILL SOME JEWS INSTEAD!

Not all but alot of it was offered and he refused because he was afraid to make a deal without getting all of the West Bank. It was the best deal he was ever going to get it and foolishly he refused it.

The deal was also very unpopular in Isreal. They were very upset with then president Ehud Barat which is why he was swiftly voted out of office losing to the conservative Likud party.

Ghazi
05-24-2010, 07:19 PM
lol @ people bringing up the Iranian president.

The Jewish controlled media of course tried to portray him as a new age Hitler... too bad he isn't even the most powerful (or 2nd most powerful) man in Iran.

The Iranian president is hardly influential in the nuclear policy or foreign policy.

Ahmadinejad is like a role player on a stacked team (Iran)

mogrovejo
05-24-2010, 07:20 PM
I find it amazing that lakaluva is even more retarded "discussing" politics then he talks about basketball.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
05-24-2010, 07:21 PM
No. Why should they be hiding at all?

Because it makes Israel look bad. When a Palestinian suicide bomber blows up a bus full of Israeli people, what's Israel supposed to do? Not retaliate, just watch as their citizens get murdered?

Ghazi
05-24-2010, 07:22 PM
Iran/USA alliance

http://iranfootballonline.com/UserFiles/Image/TeamMelli/Teammelli_beach/Iran_USA_WC07.jpg

Shastafarian
Not all but alot of it was offered and he refused because he was afraid to make a deal without getting all of the West Bank. It was the best deal he was ever going to get it and foolishly he refused it.

The deal was also very unpopular in Isreal. They were very upset with then president Ehud Barat which is why he was swiftly voted out of office losing to the conservative Likud party.I remember how unpopular it was in both camps. It was thought that Arafat declined because no matter what kind of deal he would've accepted, his own people would have killed him. Literally. 91% could have just as well been 100%.

Bukefal

The deal was also very unpopular in Isreal. They were very upset with then president Ehud Barat which is why he was swiftly voted out of office losing to the conservative Likud party.

Well, he refused because thought he and his people would/will get more in the future, I dont blame him.
I dont have anything against both sides, I understand some Israeli points and I understand some Palestinian points.

It's a very delicate situation and most likely it will never end. At least not in my life.

Ghazi
Iranian/Israeli alliance?

Sure, if Israel cleans up their act

http://www.jewishjournal.com/images/bloggers_auto/CasspiHaddadi1.jpg

DUNCANownsKOBE2
05-24-2010, 07:23 PM
lol @ people bringing up the Iranian president.

The Jewish controlled media of course tried to portray him as a new age Hitler... too bad he isn't even the most powerful (or 2nd most powerful) man in Iran.

The Iranian president is hardly influential in the nuclear policy or foreign policy.

Ahmadinejad is like a role player on a stacked team (Iran)

No one ever called him a new age Hitler, I called him a Holocaust denier. Are you gonna deny that he's a Holocaust denier?

gtownspur
05-24-2010, 07:24 PM
uhhh ... calf tats?

Ghazi
05-24-2010, 07:26 PM
Unity through sport

_OpAv6HrDbI

great fucking song :cry

DUNCANownsKOBE2
05-24-2010, 07:34 PM
Because it makes Israel look bad. When a Palestinian suicide bomber blows up a bus full of Israeli people, what's Israel supposed to do? Not retaliate, just watch as their citizens get murdered?

It's funny how he disappears once I ask him to explain what Israel is supposed to do.

4>0rings
05-24-2010, 07:35 PM
If you don't like your land taken from you, take it back then.

JJ Hickson
05-24-2010, 07:40 PM
Hold on time out stop the mother fuckin thread for a minute.

All this time LakaLuva has been pretending to be black when he's really some skinny Pakistani nerd?

http://www.dvdbeaver.com/film2/dvdreviews32/a%20lol/ttile%20lol.jpg

BadOdor
05-24-2010, 07:41 PM
Sons we jews are the chosen people, so what if we bully some sand niggas around?

Them camel jockeys like ghazi are only good for taxi driving anyway.

Iran is gonna get nuked soon anyway.

lol iran taking 50 years to develop nuclear weapons.

JJ Hickson
05-24-2010, 07:43 PM
I find it amazing that lakaluva is even more retarded "discussing" politics then he talks about basketball.

Where you from faggot?

Brazil
05-24-2010, 07:49 PM
fortunately we don't talk basketball in the nba forum it would be boring

Bukefal
05-24-2010, 07:50 PM
fortunately we don't talk basketball in the nba forum it would be boring

Booharv
05-24-2010, 07:50 PM
First half of thread

Second half of thread

This.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
05-24-2010, 07:51 PM
I think Lakaluva is just a black Muslim. Idk why everyone thinks he's Pakistani because HarlemHeat said so.

JJ Hickson
05-24-2010, 07:56 PM
We need to get this thread back on topic so I dug up a pic of the girl who gave Ghazi the handy.

http://operationitch.files.wordpress.com/2009/06/burka.jpg

Well worth 250 IMO

DAF86
05-24-2010, 08:03 PM
We need to get this thread back on topic so I dug up a pic of the girl who gave Ghazi the handy.

http://operationitch.files.wordpress.com/2009/06/burka.jpg

Well worth 250 IMO

The one with the phone has some nice looking fingers.

JJ Hickson
05-24-2010, 08:06 PM
No. Why should they be hiding at all?

Because rock throwing isn't very effective against these

http://skipschiel.files.wordpress.com/2008/01/apache1111.jpg

Mavs_man_41
05-24-2010, 08:06 PM
hhahhahaa i just finally figured something out. lakaluva = fillmoe :lmao sup man?

DUNCANownsKOBE2
05-24-2010, 08:08 PM
No, son, I'm a person, and the most anti-religious person you'll ever meet.

I'm pretty anti-religious, I'm only deciding to act really Jewish right now to counteract Ghazi's random Jihad propaganda. The Jews I know who use Judaism to make every single decision in life bug the shit out of me. Joe Lieberman? "Oh, he's Jewish, he must be a great politician!" regardless of whether or not they agreed with his views.

monosylab1k
05-24-2010, 08:09 PM
Lakaluva is Pakistani? :lmao now it all makes sense.

BadOdor
05-24-2010, 08:11 PM
Luva, since you're pakistani, I have a serious question for you:

If ghazi puts a jihad on you, and you put a jihad on him, which jihad is stronger?

DUNCANownsKOBE2
05-24-2010, 08:15 PM
That would just be the perfect storm of Jihads. I think the universe would basically blow up if two Jihads clashed at full speed.

JJ Hickson
05-24-2010, 08:18 PM
Luva, since you're pakistani, I have a serious question for you:

If ghazi puts a jihad on you, and you put a jihad on him, which jihad is stronger?

Pakistan has nukes so...

Mavs_man_41
05-24-2010, 08:20 PM
You clown. I told you I only have one troll, and that's Princess Peanut.

crofl sup fillmoe. got tired of being a king fan?

monosylab1k
05-24-2010, 08:20 PM
YOo06EOLBuY

JJ Hickson
05-24-2010, 08:27 PM
I used my elite hacking skills to dig up this picture of lakaluva.

http://img221.imageshack.us/img221/5189/11260515161ti6.jpg

Ghazi
05-24-2010, 09:01 PM
Jeez... Israel got decimated by fucking Hezbollah (LOL) just 4 years ago...

Dunno why they think they're swole...

Ghazi
05-24-2010, 09:11 PM
jeez... dunno how someone can claim to be pro-Israel but anti-terrorism.

There was plenty of Israeli terrorism against the British during the early days of the Zionists.

Jeez, hypocrisy... lofty.

redzero
05-24-2010, 09:25 PM
Of course, Ahmadinejad isn't anti-Semitic. A man can't wish the death of an entire people without being prejudiced now?

IronMexican
05-24-2010, 09:27 PM
I used my elite hacking skills to dig up this picture of lakaluva.

http://img221.imageshack.us/img221/5189/11260515161ti6.jpg

Posting key from CL is dirty, dude:lol

DPG21920
05-24-2010, 09:38 PM

There was plenty of Israeli terrorism against the British during the early days of the Zionists.

That is like being pro-Mav and anti-gay.

Ghazi
05-24-2010, 09:41 PM
Not quite, IMO

BlackSwordsMan
05-24-2010, 09:44 PM
lol a paki defending a jew

HarlemHeat37
05-24-2010, 09:50 PM
Was I really the only one that caught luva saying he was a Paki a few weeks ago?..

dirk4mvp
05-24-2010, 10:08 PM
uhhh ... calf tats?

muthafuckin gtown

gtownspur
05-24-2010, 10:17 PM
muthafuckin gtown

i just came from a mario cart game tournament where i scrot blotted some aggie marriots victoria texas style.

I like went to wendy's and ordered the triple meat, and the guy wanted to charge me a whole new taint, but i saiiiiiiiiddddd "CHarge it to da game!", and his neocon wendy's visor flew off his dome in amazement that my scrot was legit.

It was either Wendy's or spaghetti, glad the right decision was in order.

Victoria, Texas.

dirk4mvp
05-24-2010, 10:25 PM
i just came from a mario cart game tournament where i scrot blotted some aggie marriots victoria texas style.

I like went to wendy's and ordered the triple meat, and the guy wanted to charge me a whole new taint, but i saiiiiiiiiddddd "CHarge it to da game!", and his neocon wendy's visor flew off his dome in amazement that my scrot was legit.

It was either Wendy's or spaghetti, glad the right decision was in order.

Victoria, Texas.

crofl i said

poop
05-24-2010, 11:27 PM
Chances are someone duped into a $250 hand job is also capable of being duped into thinking Israel is a terrorist nation.

israel is a terrorist nation. anyone saying otherwise is just being a homer, or doesnt know jack shit about it.

poop
05-24-2010, 11:29 PM

its hopeless Ghazi. they have all been trained to think Israel is the 'good guy' and a 'trusted friend' ....:rolleyes

4>0rings
05-24-2010, 11:47 PM
http://www.babble.com/CS/blogs/famecrawler/2008/06/01-07/zohan-cast-you-don-t-mess-with-the-zohan-soundtrack.jpg

DUNCANownsKOBE2
05-24-2010, 11:49 PM
If America sucks so much and spreads so much false propaganda, why does Ghazi live here?

4>0rings
05-24-2010, 11:50 PM
Wait Luva is a Paki ex Kings fan? There really is a God.

:lmao :lmao :lmao

Shastafarian
05-25-2010, 12:03 AM
http://www.islam-watch.org/Assets/ahmadinejad-Islam-sodomy-homosexual.jpg

Shastafarian
05-25-2010, 12:04 AM
israel is a terrorist nation. anyone saying otherwise is just being a homer, or doesnt know jack shit about it.

What's funny is you're so up in arms about Israel being a terrorist nation but you don't seem to care that all the Palestinian-run organizations are as well.

Ghazi
05-25-2010, 12:42 AM
What's funny is you're so up in arms about Israel being a terrorist nation but you don't seem to care that all the Palestinian-run organizations are as well.

Both sides have terrorists. It's just funny when one side acts all high and mighty and condemns terrorism. This is called hypocrisy.

Iran does not support terrorists, except when its in their interests. Same w/ Israel and USA... yet two are the "good guys" and one's in the "axis of Evil"? Give me a fucking break.

Of course, Hezbollah is NOT a terrorist organization, but the Zionists have repeated a lie so much that everyone believes it.

Shastafarian
05-25-2010, 12:50 AM
What started the 2006 Lebanese war then?

HarlemHeat37
05-25-2010, 01:04 AM
I know for a fact that luva was never a Kings fan, so I have his back there..

He IS Pakistani though, it's not a joke..he never said he was Black..nothing wrong with that..

milkshakeballa
05-25-2010, 01:37 AM
of course, hezbollah is not a terrorist organization.

fucking disgusting.

You have no fucking clue you ignorant scum.

HarlemHeat37
05-25-2010, 01:38 AM
ugh, milkshakeballa is here..there goes the quality of the thread..

DUNCANownsKOBE2
05-25-2010, 01:38 AM
milkshakeballa is a lot more quality than terrorist supporters

monosylab1k
05-25-2010, 01:41 AM
the United States is the most corrupt, evil terrorist supporting government in the world. But I live here so I don't care. It's kind of like how Lakers fans don't mind supporting a team that historically has always employed scummy characters with no moral fiber whatsoever.

HarlemHeat37
05-25-2010, 01:42 AM
I don't know any terrorists, so I can't comment..milkshakeballa's posting is the equivalent of terrorism TBH..really bad poster..

DUNCANownsKOBE2
05-25-2010, 01:43 AM
the United States is the most corrupt, evil terrorist supporting government in the world.

You obviously don't seriously think that or you'd move.

monosylab1k
05-25-2010, 01:45 AM
You obviously don't seriously think that or you'd move.

Historically yes, I believe it. How do you think the US got to be the world power it is today?

DUNCANownsKOBE2
05-25-2010, 01:47 AM
Historically yes, I believe it. How do you think the US got to be the world power it is today?

I don't think supporting terrorism leads to being a world power. If it did, countries like Syria, Iran and Afghanistan wouldn't be 3rd world shit holes.

Ghazi
05-25-2010, 01:48 AM
Iran doesn't support terrorism.

BadOdor
05-25-2010, 01:48 AM
Mono, on behalf of us chosen people, I'd like to thank your government for all the money it sends us. Wouldn't be able to regulate them sand jockeys without it.

monosylab1k
05-25-2010, 01:49 AM
I don't think supporting terrorism leads to being a world power. If it did, countries like Syria, Iran and Afghanistan wouldn't be 3rd world shit holes.

They support the wrong terrorists.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
05-25-2010, 01:49 AM
Iran doesn't support terrorism.

Taking innocent hostages in an American embassy isn't terrorism?

BadOdor
05-25-2010, 01:50 AM
Taking innocent hostages in an American embassy isn't terrorism?

Sons, them muslims like ghazi have a different definition of "innocent".

IF you're not a muslim, you're a target.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
05-25-2010, 01:50 AM
They support the wrong terrorists.

The US became a world power because it was rich in natural resources and a combination of other things. Corruption doesn't ever lead to being a world power, corrupt governments generally control 3rd world countries.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
05-25-2010, 01:51 AM
Sons, them muslims like ghazi have a different definition of "innocent".

IF you're not a muslim, you're a target.

Kill the infidels!

Ghazi
05-25-2010, 01:53 AM
I ain't even Muslim.

I just like peace and harmony

Therefore, do not support the Zionists

monosylab1k
05-25-2010, 01:54 AM
I'm not saying playing Team America: World Police hasn't been of great benefit to the world many times, but the US has supported terrorists in the past, like Bin Laden which bit them in the ass big time. The US has used fear and intimidation to keep smaller countries in line and doing their bidding many times now. There was that shit with Noriega that looks like a pretty scummy affair altogether now. And flying planes into buildings is pretty sick but child's play compared to dropping nuclear bombs on entire cities.

monosylab1k
05-25-2010, 01:54 AM
The US became a world power because it was rich in natural resources

If you consider Africans a natural resource, then yes.

monosylab1k
05-25-2010, 01:56 AM
Maybe calling the US government the most evil government was a bit much.

I'll just say this - the US governent has obviously supported terrorism, performed terrorism, and done a shitload of other corrupt things, but in the end they usually do it for "the right reasons".

Islamic faggot terrorists do that shit too, but always for "the wrong reasons".

DUNCANownsKOBE2
05-25-2010, 01:58 AM
I'm not saying playing Team America: World Police hasn't been of great benefit to the world many times, but the US has supported terrorists in the past, like Bin Laden which bit them in the ass big time. The US has used fear and intimidation to keep smaller countries in line and doing their bidding many times now. There was that shit with Noriega that looks like a pretty scummy affair altogether now. And flying planes into buildings is pretty sick but child's play compared to dropping nuclear bombs on entire cities.

Yeah exactly, supporting terrorists got them nowhere. They basically created the Taliban, and in return the world trade centers were blown up. I'm not saying America is some perfect, flawless country, what I'm more saying is Ghazi acting like Iran is some peaceful, Utopian land is ludicrous. I know this because his family bolted that country.

monosylab1k
05-25-2010, 01:59 AM
Yeah exactly, supporting terrorists got them nowhere. They basically created the Taliban, and in return the world trade centers were blown up. I'm not saying America is some perfect, flawless country, what I'm more saying is Ghazi acting like Iran is some peaceful, Utopian land is ludicrous. I know this because his family bolted that country.

:lol true

Rogue
05-25-2010, 01:59 AM
And flying planes into buildings is pretty sick but child's play compared to dropping nuclear bombs on entire cities.

it was justified. the only mistake the US ever made was letting our technology such as the A-bomb leak

Ghazi
05-25-2010, 02:00 AM
y9oIZpFFyIY

looks pretty peaceful to me

great fucking pictures :cry

monosylab1k
05-25-2010, 02:00 AM
it was justified.

no it wasn't brah. all's fair in war but targeting civilians almost exclusively is for faggots.

Shastafarian
05-25-2010, 02:02 AM
the only mistake the US ever made was letting our technology such as the A-bomb leak
lolwut

DUNCANownsKOBE2
05-25-2010, 02:04 AM
no it wasn't brah. all's fair in war but targeting civilians exclusively is for faggots.

What else was the US supposed to do? Invading Japan would have cost roughly 1,000,000 American lives (military experts have come up with those estimates). Dropping those bombs was a last resort.

monosylab1k
05-25-2010, 02:07 AM
What else was the US supposed to do? Invading Japan would have cost roughly 1,000,000 American lives (military experts have come up with those estimates). Dropping those bombs was a last resort.

So an entire city full of civilians needs to be vaporized because the US doesn't want to go after the Jap military any more? Even in the case of Pearl Harbor, the Japs were still attacking a military base.

I know Hiroshima had some military significance but that still doesn't justify destroying an entire city full of civilians. And then doing it again to Nagasaki. That's terrorism at it's worst.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
05-25-2010, 02:10 AM
So an entire city full of civilians needs to be vaporized because the US doesn't want to go after the Jap military any more?

When going after the Jap military more than they already did would have required a full scale invasion that would have been 100x worse than Normandy beach, yeah, that was justified. Japan had been driven way back and lost all control of the Pacific. Their stubborn refusal to surrender left their citizens at risk. Even after Hiroshima was bombed, they refused to surrender so the innocent people in Nagasaki would die for no good reason. That's not the US's fault.

monosylab1k
05-25-2010, 02:13 AM
maybe so. I still think that when it's two military forces going at it, anything goes. The second civilians are targeted, it's terrorism.

DAF86
05-25-2010, 02:18 AM
Maybe calling the US government the most evil government was a bit much.

I'll just say this - the US governent has obviously supported terrorism, performed terrorism, and done a shitload of other corrupt things, but in the end they usually do it for "the right reasons".

Islamic faggot terrorists do that shit too, but always for "the wrong reasons".

And which would these be?

monosylab1k
05-25-2010, 02:19 AM

I understand you and your country love Hitler and view him as a hero, but the rest of the world is pretty happy the US shut his ass down.

BadOdor
05-25-2010, 02:19 AM

lol at an argy coming in.

Sons, harboring nazis is worse than anything the U.S ever did.

lol harboring nazis.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
05-25-2010, 02:21 AM
maybe so. I still think that when it's two military forces going at it, anything goes. The second civilians are targeted, it's terrorism.

While that's fair logic, Truman had to decide between a bunch of young American boys dying and a bunch of Japanese civilians dying. He offered Japan every chance to surrender but eventually did what would save the most American lives. The Japanese government cared more about calling America's bluff than protecting their citizens. Think about what it would have been like to explain to an ungodly number of mothers that their son died while invading Japan targeting their military so some Japanese piece of shit who didn't care about America wouldn't die. Don't blame America for those people dying, it was Japan's fault.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
05-25-2010, 02:22 AM
I understand you and your country love Hitler and view him as a hero, but the rest of the world is pretty happy the US shut his ass down.

DAF86
05-25-2010, 02:22 AM

Eliminating nazism, what else? I'm just trying to get in which circumstances is OK to use terrorism and be corrupt like you said.

monosylab1k
05-25-2010, 02:25 AM
Eliminating nazism, what else? I'm just trying to get in which circumstances is OK to use terrorism and be corrupt like you said.

I'm not saying it's okay, I'm just saying the US generally does it because they're trying to backdoor sweep a nation they think is more evil than they are (like Cuba, the USSR, etc). That's for the "right reasons".

Not that it's right, or that their reasoning is even right, just that their motives aren't truly evil. Which is the exact opposite of Islamic faggot terrorists.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
05-25-2010, 02:27 AM

As I stated, it's not OK, but it's justified to use terrorism when it saves lives of people in your own country. The war in Iraq did nothing to protect America, so in that case I view it as a stain on American history. Corruption I don't think is ever justified.

monosylab1k
05-25-2010, 02:30 AM
The war in Iraq did nothing to protect America

tbh you can say that about any war the US has been in since WWII.

JJ Hickson
05-25-2010, 04:25 AM
He IS Pakistani though, it's not a joke..he never said he was Black..nothing wrong with that..

As usual you have no fucking clue what you are talking about. Lakaluva has been acting like he was a black man who can ball on these forums for a long time. Telling ridiculous lies like this.

http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3805982&postcount=97

HarlemHeat37
05-25-2010, 04:29 AM
Where does he say he's Black there?..

He doesn't sound like the stereotypical Paki though, that's for sure..

When he told me that he was, I was pretty surprised IMO, although I had a feeling after he rejected my picture bet..

Rogue
05-25-2010, 04:31 AM
lol at a pakistan all american. there was never any such thing

JJ Hickson
05-25-2010, 05:05 AM
lol at a pakistan all american. there was never any such thing

:lol That's what I'm sayin. Unless it was the All American math team or some shit.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
05-25-2010, 11:03 AM
I decided to google Ghazi seeing that he's a terrorist threat, and it turns out he plays with pokemon cards :lmao

http://pokegym.net/forums/archive/index.php/t-21083.html

Ghazi
05-25-2010, 11:05 AM
5 years ago forum :rolleyes

DUNCANownsKOBE2
05-25-2010, 11:06 AM
lol pokemon cards
lol $250 hand jobs
lol that's one bitch made terrorist

JJ Hickson
05-25-2010, 11:10 AM
I decided to google Ghazi seeing that he's a terrorist threat, and it turns out he plays with pokemon cards :lmao

http://pokegym.net/forums/archive/index.php/t-21083.html

:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:l ol That shit made me literally lol. Pokemon Ghazi? For real?

JJ Hickson
05-25-2010, 11:13 AM
http://www.carrotblog.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2008/07/mudkipz.jpg

Blake
05-25-2010, 11:18 AM
5 years ago forum :rolleyes

I don't know anyone over the age of 12 that plays pokemon or bakkugan or any other super magic card game

does that make you 17 now?

JJ Hickson
05-25-2010, 11:22 AM
http://campaignsilo.firedoglake.com/files/30/files//2008/09/motivator9211584sl7.jpg

DUNCANownsKOBE2
05-25-2010, 11:26 AM
http://campaignsilo.firedoglake.com/files/30/files//2008/09/motivator9211584sl7.jpg

:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao

midnightpulp
05-25-2010, 12:01 PM
Did you get prize money for winning that tournament? If so, how much?

Like maybe $250.00?

Ghazi
05-25-2010, 12:03 PM
:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:l ol That shit made me literally lol. Pokemon Ghazi? For real?

negro please. won a few thousands and allexpenses paid trips to nice cities like San Diego, Anaheim, and Orlando playin det. I aint about to feel embarrassed over that kind of stuff.

And again, 5 years ago forum :rolleyes

jeez... I simply ask what's worse... playing a dorky game 4-5 years ago (Ghazi) or supporting racism and terrorism (DoK) :lol

midnightpulp
05-25-2010, 12:07 PM
negro please. won a few thousands and allexpenses paid trips to nice cities like San Diego, Anaheim, and Orlando playin det. I aint about to feel embarrassed over that kind of stuff.

jeez... I simply ask what's worse... playing a dorky game 4-5 years ago (Ghazi) or supporting racism and terrorism (DoK) :lol

Don't know anything about Pokemon outside that Pikachu fucker, but I gotta admit that winning that was pretty impressive, given the fact you were the 18th seed.

I ain't gonna hate.

Muser
05-25-2010, 12:07 PM
Pokemon :lmao

clambake
05-25-2010, 12:08 PM

terrorism is hip.....so......

Frank Costello
05-25-2010, 12:09 PM
terrorism is hip.....so......

Who let this IRA motherfucker in my bar?

DUNCANownsKOBE2
05-25-2010, 12:15 PM
Don't know anything about Pokemon outside that Pikachu fucker, but I gotta admit that winning that was pretty impressive, given the fact you were the 18th seed.

I ain't gonna hate.

When you're in high school playing against a bunch of 12 year olds, you should win.

Muser
05-25-2010, 12:17 PM
I bet someone has already registered for a pokemon troll.

midnightpulp
05-25-2010, 12:17 PM
When you're in high school playing against a bunch of 12 year olds, you should win.

poop
05-25-2010, 12:20 PM
DoK is a fucking retard, spouting all this shit like hes 'intelligent' but he doesnt even have a clue, hes just regurgitating everything we've been told.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
05-25-2010, 12:21 PM
DoK is a fucking retard, spouting all this shit like hes 'intelligent' but he doesnt even have a clue, hes just regurgitating everything we've been told.

You play pokemon too? Maybe you and ghazi can trade cards :lmao

Muser
05-25-2010, 12:22 PM

:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao

poop
05-25-2010, 12:26 PM

pokemon..wtf???

easy7
05-25-2010, 12:26 PM
You just had to have them all... :lmao

clambake
05-25-2010, 12:29 PM
being a pokeman champion kinda explains why it cost $250.

midnightpulp
05-25-2010, 12:31 PM
being a pokeman champion kinda explains why it cost $250.

Damn.

RedsLakers24
05-25-2010, 12:33 PM
I don't know anyone over the age of 12 that plays pokemon or bakkugan or any other super magic card game

does that make you 17 now?

At Cal Poly all the asian play pokemon

monosylab1k
05-25-2010, 12:34 PM
what's wrong with Pokemon? It's like super badass. Nothin like spending a friday night with a 40 of Mickey's playin Pokemon all night.

sonic21
05-25-2010, 12:35 PM
:lmao pokemon

midnightpulp
05-25-2010, 12:38 PM
Oh, no one asked if Culburn happened to be there at the tournament.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
05-25-2010, 12:38 PM
L7MSUMuwPVA

Try to bomb.....the harbor

monosylab1k
05-25-2010, 12:40 PM
tbh I still laugh every time I see this

http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/image.php?u=14638&type=sigpic&dateline=1272959883

Ghazi
05-25-2010, 12:40 PM
jeez... if OTHEr people wanna make fun of Pokemon, fine. :lol

But a terrorist symphatizer/racist/apartheid supporter making fun? cmon now :lol

monosylab1k
05-25-2010, 12:41 PM
in other news, I was flipping through the channels yesterday and watched a few minutes of a Family Feud re-run. It featured two black families, and literally the first two questions of the game were "What would you do if you were chased by a dog?" and then "Which singer has the most soul?"

It was maybe the most racist moment in TV history.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
05-25-2010, 12:42 PM
tbh I still laugh every time I see this

http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/image.php?u=14638&type=sigpic&dateline=1272959883

The look on his face when he says, "And two pieces of chicken" is priceless. It's like he's having an orgasm.

monosylab1k
05-25-2010, 12:43 PM
The look on his face when he says, "And two pieces of chicken" is priceless. It's like he's having an orgasm.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
05-25-2010, 12:43 PM
jeez... if OTHEr people wanna make fun of Pokemon, fine. :lol

But a terrorist symphatizer/racist/apartheid supporter making fun? cmon now :lol

This isn't about me, it's about how you play pokemon.

lol pokemon

midnightpulp
05-25-2010, 12:47 PM
in other news, I was flipping through the channels yesterday and watched a few minutes of a Family Feud re-run. It featured two black families, and literally the first two questions of the game were "What would you do if you were chased by a dog?" and then "Which singer has the most soul?"

It was maybe the most racist moment in TV history.

Blacks are good at Feud like they are at dancing and sports. You can see the fear on the white family's faces when the curtain lifts and there stands the "Jackson" family.

They always win that shit.

Beaner families tend to suck, though.

Muser
05-25-2010, 12:48 PM
http://i867.photobucket.com/albums/ab234/hughestom/127480917046980.jpg

DUNCANownsKOBE2
05-25-2010, 12:48 PM
http://i867.photobucket.com/albums/ab234/hughestom/127480917046980.jpg

You're giving him too much credit, it was a hand job. But still,

:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao :lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao

monosylab1k
05-25-2010, 12:50 PM
Blacks are good at Feud like they are at dancing and sports. You can see the fear on the white family's faces when the curtain lifts and there stands the "Jackson" family.

They always win that shit.

Beaner families tend to suck, though.

:lol the black team that won yesterday had their own choreographed dance they did at the end. John O'Hurley or whatever his name is just stood there with failed smile pretending he was having fun standing next to them.

dirk4mvp
05-25-2010, 12:51 PM
gotta catch em all, imho.

midnightpulp
05-25-2010, 12:53 PM
:lol the black team that won yesterday had their own choreographed dance they did at the end. John O'Hurley or whatever his name is just stood there with failed smile pretending he was having fun standing next to them.

Ray Combs
Family Feud made me kill myself :depressed

dirk4mvp
What's more homo? Playing with pokemons over the age of 13 or posting on an NSYNC forum and denying it when asked about it?

DUNCANownsKOBE2
05-25-2010, 12:54 PM
What's more homo? Playing with pokemons over the age of 13 or posting on an NSYNC forum and denying it when asked about it?

They both rank up there with calf-tats and zone defense workshops.