PDA

View Full Version : Women sure can be snarky...

CosmicCowboy
05-24-2010, 04:49 PM
So I was out at Gruene Hall Saturday night with several couples and one woman made a real snitty comment to me about another womans new face lift...not that I really gave a shit (or even noticed) but I thought it was kind of funny...especially since the one that made the comment has her a big old set of man made boobies. I just thought it was funny that she had to go out of her way to point out to me that the other one had recent cosmetic surgery.

tlongII
05-24-2010, 04:55 PM
And you've never noticed this before? :lmao

Duff McCartney
05-24-2010, 05:18 PM
Is this your first time talking to a woman?

CosmicCowboy
05-24-2010, 05:28 PM
Is this your first time talking to a woman?

No Duff, unlike you I have frequent and extensive interactions with women. I just found the hypocrisy of this recent one humorous and thought I'd share.

mrsmaalox
05-24-2010, 05:29 PM
Oh man, I'm soooo glad I'm not like that!

CosmicCowboy
05-24-2010, 05:31 PM
Oh man, I'm soooo glad I'm not like that!

I'm sure you're not, darlin. :lol

DPG21920
05-24-2010, 05:46 PM
Gruene Hall is the best. You definitely need to go eat at the Gruene Onion. One of my all time favorite places to eat.

CosmicCowboy
05-24-2010, 06:08 PM
Gruene Hall is the best. You definitely need to go eat at the Gruene Onion. One of my all time favorite places to eat.

Another new place I like at Gruene is Mozie's. Really good casual food. The water is really flowing good in the river. We went early before the music started and sat on Bubba's Big Deck by the river and drank beerz and watched the people blow out of their tubes and crash and burn on the rapids by the bridge. Great entertainment.

easjer
05-24-2010, 06:38 PM
Trust me sugar, it's not just women.

All people can be snarky.

And you are almost making me change my mind about going home this weekend. I grew up in that neighborhood right around Gruene and my dad still lives in that house. . .

Duff McCartney
05-24-2010, 07:14 PM
No Duff, unlike you I have frequent and extensive interactions with women. I just found the hypocrisy of this recent one humorous and thought I'd share.

Says the man who is shocked at the behavior and hypocrisy of a woman. Like you've never met one before.

CosmicCowboy
05-24-2010, 07:31 PM
Says the man who is shocked at the behavior and hypocrisy of a woman. Like you've never met one before.

I love women. I just thought it was funny.

If you ever pop your cherry you might be able to laugh at/enjoy women too instead of just being a bitter little hater.

SourCandy
05-24-2010, 10:35 PM
Just like men and their cars.

He just had his tires rotated. lol

Whisky Dog
05-24-2010, 10:49 PM
We went early before the music started and sat on Bubba's Big Deck

I'm sure you did...

lil'mo
05-24-2010, 10:53 PM
She must have been prettier than her.

Drachen
05-25-2010, 08:26 AM
So I was out at Gruene Hall Saturday night with several couples and one woman made a real snitty comment to me about another womans new face lift...not that I really gave a shit (or even noticed) but I thought it was kind of funny...especially since the one that made the comment has her a big old set of man made boobies. I just thought it was funny that she had to go out of her way to point out to me that the other one had recent cosmetic surgery.

... but she is a good person, so she deserves to look good on the outside too. Hypocrisy averted!

SpursStalker
05-25-2010, 08:29 AM
We went early before the music started and sat on Bubba's Big Deck

I'm sure you did...

That's just too funny right there ...

:lol

Tits McGee
05-25-2010, 09:16 AM
I see there is no shortage of snarky men here either.

Sportcamper
05-25-2010, 10:59 AM
In LA women exchange phone #’s of their favorite plastic surgeons over dinner…Don’t get me wrong, they still back stab one another in private…