PDA

View Full Version : 08-10 Lakers > 03-07 Spurs

21_Blessings
05-25-2010, 02:29 AM
No repeat no dynasty :lol

:flag:

mingus
05-25-2010, 04:30 AM
are the pistons or rockets a dynasty, then? no. no one has ever called those teams a dynasty. sustained greatness makes a dynasty. Spurs have that.

21_Blessings
05-25-2010, 04:50 AM
Failing to defend your title 4 fuckin times is not sustained greatness. Spurs have that.

All I know is the current Lakers squad would defecate all over the 03-07 Duncan era. Especially that piece of lucky shit 07 team that Donaghy and Stu Jackson crowned.

v2freak
05-25-2010, 04:52 AM
Are you seriously complaining about Donaghy fixing games for the Spurs? Maybe you should check your team history (hint: 2002 vs the Kings)

admiralsnackbar
05-25-2010, 04:56 AM
All I know is the current Lakers squad would defecate all over the 03-07 Duncan era
:lol
Forget about the Spurs... the 05 Pistons would defecate all over your current squad.

v2freak
05-25-2010, 05:05 AM
Haha, isn't that the truth. Does Kobe Bryant still have a big "I hate Tayshaun Prince" poster in his room?

TampaDude
05-25-2010, 05:49 AM
Considering the Spurs are a small-market team, what they accomplished over those nine seasons is nothing short of impressive. Four titles in 9 years. Making the playoffs in all of those years. Winning 50+ games in all of those years. The Lakers didn't do that...not even close. They didn't even make the playoffs in 2005. Guess that assraping by the Pistons in the Finals gave them an 82-game hangover. The Spurs defeated those same Pistons that year to win their third NBA title.

Consistent excellence over a long period of time makes a team a dynasty. Over the past decade, that's the Spurs, not the Lakers.

Oh, BTW...us ST folks aren't the only ones who think that way...

http://i.cnn.net/si/si_online/covers/images/2007/0625_large.jpg

:hat

21_Blessings
05-25-2010, 06:58 AM
:lmao SI. Even more irrelevant than the current Spurs.

That SI headline is eptiome of retardation; as it should read: "most successful regular season team". Hahaha. San Antonio's only claim to the Team of Decade title is through regular season wins. Oh the fucking irony :rollin :lol

CubanMustGo
05-25-2010, 07:12 AM
LMAO at fucking insecure Faker Fans.

ginobili's bald spot
05-25-2010, 07:14 AM
LMAO at fucking insecure Faker Fans.

fyi this line kinda stops working when the spurs suck so much dick.

tdunk21
05-25-2010, 07:22 AM

clown of spurstalk....keep it up.....

Ghazi
05-25-2010, 07:26 AM
hhmm, 3 titles in a 5 year span or 1 title and 2 finals defeats in a 3 year span.

gonna have to go with the former, imho

benefactor
05-25-2010, 07:27 AM
They might be able to beat the '07 team, but I doubt they would beat the '03 team and there's no way they beat the '05 team. Hell, I don't think that this Lakers team could even beat that '05 Pistons team.

Muser
05-25-2010, 08:40 AM
They might be able to beat the '07 team, but I doubt they would beat the '03 team and there's no way they beat the '05 team. Hell, I don't think that this Lakers team could even beat that '05 Pistons team.

The 05 Pistons would beat this Lakers team in 6 IMO.

CubanMustGo
05-25-2010, 09:03 AM

Wait, tell us again, whose fans are posting what crap on which board ?

Muser
05-25-2010, 09:07 AM

This thread is about 03-07 Spurs, not todays Spurs.

lefty
05-25-2010, 09:33 AM
Insecure bastard :lmao

nkdlunch
05-25-2010, 09:34 AM
LOL Bynum

mingus
05-25-2010, 09:41 AM
i can understand Lakerfan hate toward the Spurs and those years. those were dark years for the Lakers. it doesn't help that the Spurs deficated all of your dynasty to usher in their own. just another Lakerfan bitter over '99 Forum loss and '03.

reading Lakerfan bitterness on this site toward the Spurs is second on;y to Spurfan's meltdown threads in terms of entertainment. so please, don't get over it any time soon, and keep posting shit like this so that i can get the most out of my morning net-surfing. :lol

mingus
05-25-2010, 09:44 AM
i personally think the '99 team is the best Spurs team. the others could beat this Lakers team, but that '99 team probably would sweep or win in 5 against this Lakers team.

TinTin
05-25-2010, 09:50 AM
Getting trolled on :lmao

D2Procon
05-25-2010, 10:00 AM
The current lakers team would have no chance against the 1999 spurs. Those two twin towers in the middle would be more than enough to destroy and contain Laker's inside.

TheMACHINE
05-25-2010, 10:24 AM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v309/Janthony019/tie0708_white_1200x900.jpg

tdunk21
05-25-2010, 10:36 AM

this idiot cant read and understand the thread title.........:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol

eyeh8u
05-25-2010, 12:18 PM

no laker dynasty

poop
05-25-2010, 12:22 PM
funny how everyone has no problems calling the bird celtics a 'dynasty' when they never repeated either, and only won 3 titles....

Giuseppe
05-25-2010, 01:18 PM
The failure of the Spurs to defend their 3 titles + that strike one renders them quaint yes, but, ultimately stained.

& that's just the way it is.

Solly Cholly.

sefant77
05-25-2010, 02:02 PM

That SI headline is eptiome of retardation; as it should read: "most successful regular season team". Hahaha. San Antonio's only claim to the Team of Decade title is through regular season wins. Oh the fucking irony :rollin :lol

lol retard

TampaDude
05-25-2010, 04:16 PM
The failure of the Spurs to defend their 3 titles + that strike one renders them quaint yes, but, ultimately stained.

& that's just the way it is.

Solly Cholly.

Uh, nope...that's NOT the way it is. The Spurs' :lobt2: :lobt2: :lobt2: :lobt2: are nice and shiny. The only stains are on some underwear belonging to that woman in Colorado. :lol

Funny thing is, the Lakers eliminated the Spurs in both 2004 and 2008, and in return, they got utterly humiliated both times in the Finals. :lmao

The Spurs are 4-0 in the NBA Finals. NEVER LOST, EVER. Suck on that, Faker fans!!!

TheSpursFNRule
05-25-2010, 04:21 PM
LOL Bynum

:lmao:lmao:lmao

Giuseppe
05-25-2010, 04:22 PM
Uh, nope...that's NOT the way it is. The Spurs' :lobt2: :lobt2: :lobt2: :lobt2: are nice and shiny. The only stains are on some underwear belonging to that woman in Colorado. :lol

Funny thing is, the Lakers eliminated the Spurs in both 2004 and 2008, and in return, they got utterly humiliated both times in the Finals. :lmao

The Spurs are 4-0 in the NBA Finals. NEVER LOST, EVER. Suck on that, Faker fans!!!

Uh, uh, daddy-O, you fucks ain't repeated + that one strike ring has been asterisked by Luva, and rightfully so....

Pete & Repeat went down to the Red River, Pete fell in,,,,,,,,,,{{{here's the kicker, Spur's knuckleheads}}}: who is left?

TampaDude
05-25-2010, 04:36 PM
Uh, uh, daddy-O, you fucks ain't repeated + that one strike ring has been asterisked by Luva, and rightfully so....

Fakers had the same chance as everyone else in 1999, but COULD NOT GET IT DONE...too bad, so sad. :lol

Pete & Repeat went down to the Red River, Pete fell in,,,,,,,,,,{{{here's the kicker, Spur's knuckleheads}}}: who is left?

Your mom, but only because she's having trouble swallowing my cum.

Giuseppe
05-25-2010, 04:42 PM
Your mom, but only because she's having trouble swallowing my cum.

lmvictoriousao!

I still got it. I had it 15 years ago on AZ Central, and 15 years later I still got it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It'll never end!

TampaDude
05-25-2010, 04:44 PM
lmvictoriousao!

I still got it. I had it 15 years ago on AZ Central, and 15 years later I still got it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It'll never end!

Yeah...I guess herpes is a bitch, eh??? :lmao

Giuseppe
05-25-2010, 04:46 PM
:lmao

You gd rights, Luva!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TampaDude
05-25-2010, 04:50 PM
Kobe's three-peat hurts, tampa, you know it.

You mean SHAQ'S three-peat??? :lol

Am I hurt by the Lakers winning 3 in a row? No, not really...my family is from NYC and I'm a Yankees fan...so I'm not fazed by any talk of "repeats" or "threepeats" or "15 titles". Don't mind talking smack when smack needs to be talked, though.

TampaDude
05-25-2010, 05:04 PM
So you subsidize the Spurs lack of repeating with your favorite baseball team that you like because your family is from NY?

I'm not subsidizing anything. Just putting things into perspective. I know the joy of my team repeating as champions...even threepeating as champions. Sure, it would have been great if the Spurs did repeat at least once over the past decade, but it wouldn't matter to you Faker fans anyway...if the Spurs repeated, you all would just trot out "threepeat", and if the Spurs threepeated, you all would just come back with "15 titles"...blah blah blah.

Yeah, my FAMILY...me, my brother, our mother and father (actually dad was originally from Jersey, but I digress), and a shitload of aunts and uncles...big Irish family, what can I say...Bayside, Queens, bitch! Been a Bombers fan since I was little. You gotta problem with that???

Giuseppe
05-25-2010, 05:11 PM
I'm not subsidizing anything. Just putting things into perspective. I know the joy of my team repeating as champions...even threepeating as champions. Sure, it would have been great if the Spurs did repeat at least once over the past decade, but it wouldn't matter to you Faker fans anyway...if the Spurs repeated, you all would just trot out "threepeat", and if the Spurs threepeated, you all would just come back with "15 titles"...blah blah blah.

Yeah, my FAMILY...me, my brother, our mother and father (actually dad was originally from Jersey, but I digress), and a shitload of aunts and uncles...big Irish family, what can I say...Bayside, Queens, bitch! Been a Bombers fan since I was little. You gotta problem with that???

But, Dude, talkin' Yankee shit in order to ameliorate the failures of the Spurs to repeat is wrong.

Just take your f'in medicine for not repeating and live with it. We all have NBA crosses to bear. Bear yours with dignity and grace instead of this malarkey above.

Savvy?

TampaDude
05-25-2010, 05:17 PM
But, Dude, talkin' Yankee shit in order to ameliorate the failures of the Spurs to repeat is wrong.

Just take your f'in medicine for not repeating and live with it. We all have NBA crosses to bear. Bear yours with dignity and grace instead of this malarkey above.

Savvy?

What's wrong with talkin' Yankee smack? 27 rings, faggot! :lol

Seriously, yeah, it sucks that the Spurs haven't repeated, but four titles in nine years is pretty damn good...I look on the bright side...at least I'm not a Mavs fan. :lol

Giuseppe
05-25-2010, 05:26 PM
What's wrong with talkin' Yankee smack? 27 rings, faggot! :lol

Seriously, yeah, it sucks that the Spurs haven't repeated, but four titles in nine years is pretty damn good...I look on the bright side...at least I'm not a Mavs fan. :lol

And seriously I qualify no team's ring. It's my religion. You ring, it's rangPERIOD

I only throw up the strike ring to bust balls & have fun, it's as legit as every other ring in NBA History.

TampaDude
05-25-2010, 05:30 PM
And seriously I qualify no team's ring. It's my religion. You ring, it's rangPERIOD

I only throw up the strike ring to bust balls & have fun, it's as legit as every other ring in NBA History.

Thank you. I knew there was some sense behind all that smack. :toast

Blackjack
05-25-2010, 05:34 PM
I'm kinda flattered.

Laker fan actually putting me Spurs in the debate. :tu

Spursfan092120
05-25-2010, 07:03 PM

Worst...Troll...Ever.

You make fun of the current Spurs in a thread that you started talking about the 2003-2007 Spurs...who won 3 titles, by the way, while your 2008-2010 Lakers, whom you say is better, won 1 title. Yeah..let's try making sense. Maybe your Lakers are the best regular season team of the decade, since when the Spurs get to the Finals, they don't lose. But in your case? Well...let's just ask Boston and Detroit.

xellos88330
05-25-2010, 07:16 PM

Asterisk eh? Last I checked the Lakers played the same amount of games. Phil was just butthurt because his Lakers got their shit pushed in by the Spurs.

The whole Asterisk argument by Laker fans is just that. Nothing but butthurt after being dominated and broomed by a better team.

Did you and luva ever recover from it? It sounds like you need to go back to therapy.

Giuseppe
05-25-2010, 07:22 PM
Did you and luva ever recover from it? It sounds like you need to go back to therapy.

We just go to your house and your mother licks our wounds, especially the one where the Good Lord split me.

Xevious
05-25-2010, 07:27 PM
People need to stop replying to shit like this. Who gives a fuck what this fag thinks? Don't let him bait you.

Giuseppe
05-25-2010, 07:37 PM
People need to stop replying to shit like this. Who gives a fuck what this fag thinks? Don't let him bait you.

Suns, skunkin' that ass.

Now, now, don't let me bait ya.

tee, hee.

DAF86
05-25-2010, 07:42 PM
Would this current Lakers team beat the 2003-2004 Lakers team?

Giuseppe
05-25-2010, 07:49 PM
Damn, DAF, that girl in the center has a round ass. Looks like it was cut with a compass. I'd stick my f'in nose right in the middle of it, jeans on and just grovel for a day.

scanry
05-25-2010, 08:42 PM
It's amazing that we get to have a sig and more importantly good round mound ass babes!!!

I'm glad Kori & LJ don't really care... :toast

ezau
05-25-2010, 09:21 PM
Failing to defend your title 4 fuckin times is not sustained greatness. Spurs have that.

All I know is the current Lakers squad would defecate all over the 03-07 Duncan era. Especially that piece of lucky shit 07 team that Donaghy and Stu Jackson crowned.

The 03 Spurs team skullfucked the 03 Lakers team which is heads and shoulders better than 08-10 Lakers team. The 03 Spurs team would sweep Kobe and Gasol so bad, it won't be even be funny.

ezau
05-25-2010, 09:23 PM

The Spurs never experienced a 39-point beat down in the Finals from 03-07. The Lakers have that, so there is no point comparing the greatest team of the decade (Spurs) from this version of the Lakers.

ezau
05-25-2010, 09:26 PM

What's more humiliating? Not repeating or getting cumberstomped in the Finals by your archrival?

xellos88330
05-25-2010, 10:34 PM
We just go to your house and your mother licks our wounds, especially the one where the Good Lord split me.

Heh, if you knew my mother, you wouldn't want her to come near you. But I guess you have to get whatever you can.

Jacob1983
05-25-2010, 11:09 PM
This thread is a fail. Even if the Lakers win this year, they will only have 2 championships during 2008-2010. The Spurs won 3 championships during 2003-2007. Last time I checked, 3 is more than 2. And the Spurs have never lost an NBA Finals. They are a perfect 4 for 4. Aren't the Lakers like 15 for 30? Isn't like that .500?

rayray2k8
05-25-2010, 11:10 PM
Aw yes good times.... Can't say the same for the mavs. :lmao